๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๏ฟฝ...

dreamyseventies รกltal

๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ-๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๏ฟฝ... Tรถbb

๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต
๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป
๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ
๐ˆ. ๐Ž๐๐„
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐ˆ๐•. ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐•. ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐•๐ˆ. ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐

๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐“๐–๐Ž

398 10 11
dreamyseventies รกltal

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, this time it sounded more insistent and the sound was slowly yanking Dawn's brain apart. She had ignored it the first two times because she knew exactly who was calling her; Vin.
She also knew exactly why he was calling her, but she didn't want to have anything to do with those rats as she had referred to Led Zeppelin.
Though she truly did not want to pick up the phone, she would go insane if she had to hear that bloody ringtone once more.

"What?" Dawn's voice crashed through her apartment, her voice was pique and sharp.

"Pleased to hear from you too" Vin chuckled, the sarcasm was clear and it pissed Dawn off.

She rolled her eyes and mumbled a few profanities under her breath as she thought it was fatuous that Vin could find amusement in something he damn well knew pissed Dawn off; Led Zeppelin.

"Dawn, the tour will be a hit! With your fan base and Zeppelin's, it'll be a goddamn masterpiece!" Vin more or less yelled.

Dawn could faintly hear her bandmates fooling around in the background, particularly Mandy imitating Dawn, who soon figured out that she was undoubtedly on speaker.

"Vin, for the thousandth time, I told you; I'm not going on tour with those bastards!" Dawn screeched. Her voice boomed through the apartment as her pulse rose and her eyebrows crinkled to express the frustration of which she felt.

"Listen it'll make great money, and be honest; I know you want to hit the road again," Vin said. Dawn thought about it for a while. Hitting the road didn't sound all that bad, but bringing someone like Zeppelin was a complete deal-breaker. 

"Come to my office in twenty minutes, Led Zeppelin will be there, we'll discuss everything,"

"But I-"

"No buts, Dawn! I'll see you in 20 minutes!" Vin spoke and he hung up the phone, leaving Dawn with so much frustration on her mind that she was barely able to think.

"Fuck!"

Dawn looked searched through the stacks of both clean and dirty laundry, throwing each item of clothing over her shoulder until she found a respectable outfit. A pair of red, flared pants and a white T-shirt. She jumped into her usual black boots and let her bouncy brown curls hang. Her naturally beautiful complexion needed no cover-up.

She rushed out the door, onto the busy street and waved her arms in the air, resembling a madman until a taxi finally pulled aside, and when she told the driver the address, he turned slowly to look back at her with an amazed smile.

"Miss Montez?" He asked with a smile. Dawn nodded, confused.

"My daughter is one of your biggest fans. Uh-do you mind?" He asked and handed Dawn a piece of paper along with a pen.

Dawn often forgot her status, and quite frankly- her fame. She was very humble and she wasn't crazy about getting recognised wherever she went. She was thankful for her fans and her job. But her life was vastly different after her success with The Strings.

"Here you go," she smiled and handed the driver her autograph. Vin was going to kill her. He loathed nothing more than when people were late.

"This is it, Miss," The driver said, his Brooklyn accent was one of the sharpest Dawn had ever heard, so much different from the usual British accent that she'd gotten so used to hearing.

Dawn handed the nice man some cash and rushed out of the car, knowing she was already too late for Vin's preference.
His office was a big yellow building in the middle of the city, it was an old record company building, and of course, his office was impractically at the top of the building.
Dawn rushed through the doors of the building, a man in the lobby greeted her loudly but she didn't get to answer as she greedily put her foot between the closing elevator and stepped in not catching who she had just stepped into a small space with.

"Nice to see you again."

No. Fucking. Way.

Dawn's breath hitched as she heard the painfully familiar voice. She looked up to her right side only to find Jimmy staring at her in amusement. She sighed loudly, making sure that Jimmy knew that she was not happy.
"Hello there," she smiled sarcastically.
"You look great" He smiled and took a puff of his cigarette.

'Didn't he know that he wasn't supposed to be smoking inside of elevators?'

The elevator opened with a ding and Dawn rushed out, Jimmy followed, just steps behind her.
"Do you by any chance have Suzie's number? I feel like we left it at a bad place," He suggested in a playful tone, damn well knowing her name was not Suzie.

"Dickwat," Dawn spat under her breath as she entered Vin's office.

A strong smell of cigars and expensive liquor hit Dawn's nostrils, and it took her by surprise.
Vin was sitting behind his desk, in the background was a drop-dead gorgeous view of New York.
Dawn's fellow band members were sitting on a brown sofa in front of the desk, making sure to have saved space up for Dawn.
Behind the couch stood Robert, Bonzo, and John all of them smoking cigarettes, waiting impatiently for Dawn to settle down.
Dawn walked towards the couch and propped herself down beside her friends. "You're so late!" Pennie whisper yelled in Dawn's ear, nipping her shoulder as some sort of punishment for her late arrival.
"Ow!" Dawn hissed putting pressurere on the piece of skin which was now turning red.
"You're so dead," Lola chuckled taking a puff out of her cigarette.
She was wearing her usual leather jacket, with matching pants. She was possibly the most masculine girl Dawn had ever met. Of course, Dawn knew of Lola's preference; everyone probably did. Lola preferred girls. It didn't bother Dawn at all and the band had always been more than accepting of Lola's preferred sexual orientation.
"Let's get to business ladies and gentlemen," Vin smiled, taking a big, heavy puff of his cigar. His dark-shaded sunglasses blocked his eyes from the sun which shined through the big, wide windows to the left of him displaying the view of the whole city.
Jimmy stood behind the couch in which Dawn and her group were sat, he just happened to stand right behind Dawn; the girl who despised him most in the world. It fascinated him that she didn't fall into his arms, as all of the other girls did. He loved how she didn't fall for his overly confident charm instead, she believed him to be a fool for thinking that the two of them could ever have anything as much as in common.
Dawn put her head in her hands. Her brain couldn't take any more of the endless arguments of where, how, and when.

"What do you think, Dawn?"

The room went quiet as Jimmy inquired the question. Dawn snickered under her breath knowing that she was about to give this boy hell.

"You know damn well what I think, it's bullshit! You don't give a flying fuck about going on tour!" Dawn yelled, standing up to face Jimmy's tall figure who seemed entertained by her sudden outburst.
She crossed her arms and stared up at Jimmy. He was so well known for being able to get any girl to swoon over him and yet at that moment; Dawn felt nothing but anger.
Jimmy cackled playfully as he examined her current of emotion. He thought she looked adorable, with her big, brown eyes looking up at him and her arms crossed stubbornly.
"How lovely you can be," Jimmy said friskily, feeling a sense of satisfaction that only he seemed to be able to get her as angry as he did. Dawn rolled her eyes at him, her blood was boiling.
Jimmy brought his hand to Dawn's face to brush away a strand of hair that had stuck itself to her rose-tinted cheeks, but before he could even get near her; she brought her knee to his crotch hardly, making him crumble in agony. His groans prevailed like angel music and at last, Dawn felt like she finally got justice for how he'd treated her. Her friends began cheering and even Bonzo laughed a bit.

"That felt good" Dawn said with an exhale, almost shocked at what she'd done.
Peter Grant who had been standing in the corner of the room had rushed to help Jimmy while his friends stared in amazement.

"Not good, that was bloody amazing" Mandy replied and high-fived Dawn.
Jimmy stood up, his face was red, though it was hard to tell whether it was from anger or embarrassment, either way, Dawn was fully enjoying her moment. If the tour was going tob this fun, there was no way in hell Dawn was going to miss it.

"Let's go on this fucking tour"

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

3.9K 183 9
" ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ...
2.9K 70 17
In the second book of Living Loving Maid, it's the year 1976, and Hailey is now living with Jimmy and engaged to him. However, when she thinks things...
7.7K 183 17
๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’™๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’“...