Healed✔

De Emrys_Noah

Part two of the FRACTURED series If you plan to read the first book, STOP HERE. If you proceed, it contains s... Mai multe

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17- A little bit mature
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Afterword

Chapter 10

21 5 4
De Emrys_Noah

Healed

All rights reserved

©️ Emrys Noah

Betilla's POV

I looked away immediately feeling my cheeks flush. I really need my hoodie . I shivered as the gym got colder .

"You were told to dress cozy." A familiar voice whispered in my ear. I looked at him and I could feel his breath on my face. He blew hot air at my face and I liked it . I liked it . He pulled off his hoodie and gave me . I was shocked . I didn't expect him to care . I looked at the hoodie in my hands and didn't know what to do with it .

"You know, this is the part where you say thanks and put it on." He said . I blushed as I put it on . I felt warmed immediately. But then I looked back at Archer . "Thanks for the hoodie ." I muttered . He kept on looking at me but he looked away as if realising something. "Yeah whatever." He replied . I turned my attention back to the film. I reached for my snacks and took out Mike and Ike.

Halfway into the film , I looked back at jerk face near me. I noticed that he wasn't actually watching. "It's not bad. Watch it." He gave me a wtf look.

"Tch, do me a favour and smash my head in a meat tenderiser. Put me out of my misery." He deadpanned then looked at his phone . I looked back . Drama queen . I got back into the film but then I felt someone staring at me . I looked back in his direction.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching you." He deadpanned. He had a thing with deadpanning. Creepy much . I pulled his hood over my head as I muttered ." Staring at someone like a serial killer is making me uncomfortable." I shifted in my seat and looked back at the movie . "That's not my serial killer stare ." He said amused , a hint of his British accent peaking. Then if it was inhumanly possible , his face morphs into an emotionless stare . All I could see was emptiness. I could swear his eyes darkened.

"Okay that's ok . Please get back to normal." I snapped my fingers in front of him. "Um hey!" I said when he didn't respond. "Anybody home?" I tried to joke . He didn't budge . I sighed and looked away . I sat back in my seat and I pulled hair away from my face. Then I felt his hand on my chin turning me to face him. "Hi." He starts . I shrugged his grip off my face.

"Don't 'hi' me." I snapped . I ignored him and tried to focus back on the movie . He left me . Deep down , I enjoyed talking to him . And I never wanted to stop. Well for the rest of the movie , I felt that awkward tension between him and I . He was on his phone texting throughout the entire film . I guessed he was talking with his girlfriend. Sigh . He had a girlfriend. I had no one .

After an hour , the film ended . I sighed because I had to go home and sleep then it would take one whole day before I see him again. People started to leave . I didn't know what to say to him . I looked at him and he seemed to be getting up too.

"Archer wait!" His head snapped to me and furrowed his eyebrows . "Yes?" He muttered.

"I actually don't know how to put this. Um how do I say this ? Um first things first-." He interrupted me . "Just say it."

"Thanks for the hoodie and sorry if I upset you cause you didn't talk to me the rest of the film." I said pointing at his hoodie which was so comfy . I was definitely sleeping in this today! He smiled at me .

"Oh Betty, you have no idea what's going on in my head when I'm around you." He said and patted my head. Just because he was taller . But then I felt my phone buzz in my pocket . I already guessed who it was.

"You should wear my hoodies more often."

That got me flushed!!!!

An

Woooooohoooooo. Short chapter . YASSSSSSS I know . Guys! Guysss!!! Guyssssssss!!!! GUYSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I posted an update on Fractured. I did a collab with Xgolden_galX

YASSSSSSS you heard right . Go check it . Sorry for the shortttttiie btw . I feel high!!!!! Teeeeeeheeeeee

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Stay safe and have a productive day!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

248K 7.7K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...
2.2M 63.8K 48
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...
107K 2K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...
4.4K 201 39
(UNEDITED) Him: And she had me then, tangled in her integrate web, I wanted to find out more about her, everything about her. Thaw the iced glaze ov...