Eternal • Twilight

By caler_jo_hyden

"We are eternal beings, endings are not in our destiny." *I found the cover on Google and then edited it some... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E

Inspiration

3.8K 112 10
By caler_jo_hyden

M O O D B O A R D

💕

Theodore Raeken Swan

"I have been shamed on being a teenage father... Being judged just because I am single and have a kid-- when I'm still a kid myself... Yet, I knew what I was doing, and I also knew of the responsibilities that came with having a baby."

||| THE TEENAGER WHO WAS FROWNED UPON |||

||| ALSO THE ONE KNOWN AS THE FIRST HYBRID |||

💕

Emma Hope Swan

"My dad has been the one to take care of me since I was first born. He is my rock and my best friend... And when Rosalie stepped into our lives, everything changed. She became like my mom. She's the one who I can go to with boy problems. I'm happy with my family, and I love them."

||| THE CHILD KNOWN AS THE FIRST TRIBRID |||

💕

Theo & Emma

"It's you and I, Kid. You'll always have a home right here, and you'll always be my daughter no matter what. I'm proud of you. I'm proud of us."

"Emma is the first best thing that has happened in the eighteen years I've been alive. You're the second, Rose."

  •Disclaimer•

I. I do not own any of the Twilight saga characters, only Theo and other characters I've made and their storylines of this book.

II. This book will contain some foul language and fighting and other Twilight-y scenes. So, if you are uncomfortable with any of that, I suggest you find another book. 😬

III. And this book, among my other stories on here, is only published on Wattpad, so if you find this or others of mine elsewhere, please inform me. Also, do not steal from me.

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
254K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
277K 12.5K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
936K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...