𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑. ❪...

Od -eternallssunshine

━━━━━━━━ ❛ 𝒔𝒊𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 ❜ ❫ ⟨ 𝖩𝖤𝖱𝖤𝖬𝖸 𝖦𝖨𝖫𝖡𝖤𝖱𝖳 𝗑 𝖪𝖮𝖫 𝖬𝖨𝖪𝖠𝖤𝖫𝖲𝖮𝖭... Více

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪┊𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖯𝖧.
𝒗𝒐𝒍 𝒊, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒
𝟬𝟭, ❛𝖧𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖮, 𝖡𝖱𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱❜
𝟬𝟮, ❛𝖯𝖮𝖶𝖤𝖱𝖲 𝖮𝖥 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖴𝖠𝖲𝖨𝖮𝖭❜
𝟬𝟯, ❛𝖪𝖨𝖢𝖪 𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖠𝖲𝖲, 𝖩𝖤𝖱𝖤𝖬𝖸❜
𝟬𝟰, ❛𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖫 𝖡𝖱𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖲❜
𝟬𝟱, ❛ 𝖲𝖤𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖣 𝖢𝖧𝖮𝖨𝖢𝖤❜
𝟬𝟲, ❛𝖢𝖠𝖭'𝖳 𝖡𝖤 𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖣𝖲 𝖠𝖭𝖸𝖬𝖮𝖱𝖤❜
𝟬𝟳, ❛𝖶𝖤 𝖧𝖠𝖵𝖤 𝖤𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖳𝖸❜
𝟬𝟴, ❛𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖪 𝖨'𝖬 𝖢𝖴𝖳𝖤❜
𝟬𝟵, ❛𝖧𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖮, 𝖬𝖱. 𝖣𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖬𝖸❜
𝟭𝟬, ❛𝖣𝖮𝖴𝖢𝖧 𝖡𝖠𝖦❜
𝟭𝟭, ❛𝖥𝖮𝖫𝖪𝖫𝖮𝖱𝖤 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖬𝖸𝖳𝖧𝖲❜
𝟭𝟯, ❛𝖫𝖤𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖦𝖠𝖬𝖤𝖲 𝖡𝖤𝖦𝖨𝖭❜
𝟭𝟰, ❛𝖨𝖳𝖠𝖫𝖨𝖠𝖭 𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱❜
𝟭𝟱, ❛𝖠𝖶𝖪𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖣 𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲❜
𝟭𝟲, ❛𝖳𝖱𝖴𝖣𝖨𝖤 𝖯𝖤𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖭❜
𝟭𝟳, ❛𝖭𝖮𝖳 𝖲𝖮 𝖳𝖱𝖨𝖯𝖫𝖤 𝖣𝖠𝖳𝖤❜
𝟭𝟴, ❛𝖵𝖠𝖬𝖯𝖨𝖱𝖤 𝖧𝖴𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖡𝖸 𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳❜
𝟭𝟵, ❛𝖳𝖮𝖶𝖭'𝖲 𝖥𝖠𝖵𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖳𝖤 𝖲𝖮𝖭❜
𝟮𝟬, ❛𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖲 𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖨𝖢 𝖥𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖲❜
𝟮𝟭, ❛𝖭𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖱 𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖵𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖸𝖮𝖴❜
𝟮𝟮, ❛𝖫𝖨𝖵𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖣 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖭❜
𝟮𝟯, ❛𝖥𝖨𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭 𝖶𝖮𝖱𝖣𝖲 𝖮𝖱 𝖫𝖤𝖲𝖲❜
𝒗𝒐𝒍 𝒊𝒊, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒
𝟮𝟰, ❛𝖲𝖮𝖬𝖤𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖯𝖮𝖤𝖳𝖨𝖢❜
𝟮𝟱, ❛𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖩𝖠 𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖫𝖤𝖲❜
𝟮𝟲, ❛𝖠 𝖥𝖴𝖫𝖫 𝖬𝖮𝖮𝖭❜
𝟮𝟳, ❛𝖬𝖤𝖲𝖲 𝖶𝖨𝖳𝖧 𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖬❜
𝟮𝟴, ❛𝖨𝖭𝖣𝖨𝖠𝖭𝖠 𝖩𝖮𝖭𝖤𝖲❜
𝟮𝟵, ❛𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖭𝖣𝖯𝖠'𝖲 𝖫𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖫𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖸❜
𝟯𝟬, ❛𝖸𝖮𝖴𝖱 𝖶𝖮𝖱𝖲𝖳 𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖤❜
𝟯𝟭, ❛𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖠𝖥𝖤𝖲𝖳 𝖡𝖨𝖳𝖢𝖧❜
𝟯𝟮, ❛𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖤𝖲 𝖳𝖮 𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖤𝖲❜
𝟯𝟯, ❛𝖬𝖠𝖭 𝖮𝖥 𝖬𝖸 𝖶𝖮𝖱𝖣❜
𝟯𝟰, ❛𝖢𝖠𝖯𝖠𝖡𝖫𝖤 𝖮𝖥 𝖦𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖭𝖤𝖲𝖲❜
𝟯𝟱, ❛𝖥𝖮𝖱 𝖸𝖮𝖴𝖱 𝖣𝖠𝖴𝖦𝖧𝖳𝖤𝖱❜
𝟯𝟲, ❛𝖶𝖧𝖮'𝖲 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖳𝖮 𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖭𝖤𝖱❜
𝟯𝟳, ❛𝖨𝖬𝖯𝖤𝖭𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖵𝖠𝖬𝖯𝖨𝖱𝖤 𝖣𝖮𝖮𝖬❜
𝟯𝟴, ❛𝖫𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖫𝖤 𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖱𝖨𝖮𝖱❜
𝟯𝟵, ❛𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖴𝖭 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖬𝖮𝖮𝖭❜
𝟰𝟬, ❛𝖠 𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪𝖴𝖯 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖭❜
𝟰𝟭, ❛𝖧𝖮𝖭𝖮𝖱 𝖨𝖭 𝖱𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭𝖦𝖤❜
𝟰𝟮, ❛𝖨 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖧𝖨𝖬, 𝖬𝖮𝖬❜
𝒗𝒐𝒍 𝒊𝒊𝒊, 𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟
𝟰𝟯, ❛𝖭𝖮𝖳 𝖨𝖭 𝖸𝖮𝖴𝖱 𝖫𝖨𝖥𝖤𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤❜
𝟰𝟰, ❛𝖫𝖮𝖲𝖳 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖭𝖲𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭❜
𝟰𝟱, ❛𝖳𝖮 𝖥𝖴𝖢𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖡𝖠𝖡𝖸𝖲𝖨𝖳❜
𝟰𝟲, ❛𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪 𝖳𝖮 𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖨𝖢 𝖥𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖲❜
𝟰𝟳, ❛𝖦𝖮𝖤𝖲 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖦𝖸𝖬 𝖢𝖫𝖮𝖢𝖪❜
𝟰𝟴, ❛𝖮𝖥 𝖧𝖤𝖫𝖫 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖸❜
𝟰𝟵, ❛𝖲𝖤𝖭𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖡𝖨𝖳𝖢𝖧 𝖠𝖶𝖠𝖸❜
𝟱𝟬, ❛𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖡𝖸𝖤, 𝖠𝖲𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖫𝖤❜
𝟱𝟭, ❛𝖨 𝖭𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖱 𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖯𝖯𝖤𝖣❜
𝟱𝟮, ❛𝖧𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖮, 𝖣𝖠𝖱𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖦❜
𝟱𝟯, ❛𝖨 𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖤𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖳❜
𝟱𝟰, ❛𝖲𝖴𝖱𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖤, 𝖡𝖨𝖳𝖢𝖧❜
𝟱𝟱. ❛𝖭𝖮 𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖣 𝖥𝖤𝖤𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲❜
𝟱𝟲, ❛𝖲𝖮𝖬𝖤𝖶𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖤 𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖯𝖨𝖢𝖠𝖫❜
𝟱𝟳, ❛𝖵𝖮𝖣𝖪𝖠 𝖶𝖨𝖳𝖧 𝖳𝖤𝖠❜
𝒗𝒐𝒍 𝒊𝒗, 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙
𝟱𝟴, ❛𝖨'𝖫𝖫 𝖪𝖤𝖤𝖯 𝖢𝖧𝖮𝖮𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦❜
𝟱𝟵, ❛𝖯𝖠𝖯𝖤𝖱 𝖫𝖠𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖭𝖲❜
𝟲𝟬, ❛𝖲𝖮𝖱𝖱𝖸, 𝖨 𝖬𝖤𝖠𝖭𝖳 𝖵𝖠𝖬𝖯𝖨𝖱𝖤❜
𝟲𝟭, ❛𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖫 𝖶𝖨𝖳𝖧 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖤𝖵𝖨𝖫❜
𝟲𝟮, ❛𝖲𝖧𝖠𝖬𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖱𝖠𝖫❜
𝟲𝟯, ❛𝖩𝖴𝖲𝖳 𝖥𝖮𝖱 𝖠 𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳❜
𝟲𝟰, ❛𝖱𝖤𝖣 𝖣𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖲❜
𝟲𝟱, ❛ 𝖯𝖮𝖤𝖳𝖨𝖢 𝖡𝖴𝖫𝖫𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖳 ❜
𝟲𝟲, ❛𝖳𝖱𝖴𝖳𝖧 𝖮𝖱 𝖣𝖠𝖱𝖤❜
𝟲𝟳, ❛𝖡𝖤𝖣𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤 𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖲❜
𝟲𝟴, ❛𝖱𝖤𝖰𝖴𝖤𝖲𝖳 𝖣𝖤𝖭𝖨𝖤𝖣❜
𝟲𝟵, ❛𝖶𝖤𝖫𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖤 𝖳𝖮 𝟣𝟫𝟫𝟦❜

𝟭𝟮, ❛𝖠𝖭𝖠𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖲𝖨𝖠 𝖲𝖠𝖫𝖵𝖠𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖤❜

20.7K 617 492
Od -eternallssunshine

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▏⛧▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 ₊˚.༄𖥸 ── 𝚃𝚅𝙳
𝗩𝗢𝗟. 𝗜 ─── ❪ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕 𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌!
𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗦𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗔 𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗘 ─── ❪ 🪦🫀!
𝖠𝖭𝖠𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖲𝖨𝖠 𝖤𝖫𝖮𝖨𝖲𝖤 𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗘

JEREMY SAT QUIETLY in the passenger seat of Anastasia's car as she drove to the ruins of what used to be her home back in 1864. He was deep in thought as what she had told him raced through his mind.

Vampires were real. The girl sitting next to him, the girl that he had developed more than a crush for, was a vampire and yet she did normal everyday human things. She went to school. She slept. She ate. She had human friends.

The car coming to a stop brought him out of his trance, causing him to look around at what used to be a home, "Where are we?"

"Welcome to what used to be my home." She said, taking her seat belt off and getting out of the car, closing the door and leaning down to talk to him through the open window, "You coming?"

Jeremy sits in place for a few seconds before getting out and catching up with her.

"Where do you want me to start?" Anastasia asked, glancing over at him for a moment.

"The beginning."

"I was born March 5, 1860 to Imogene Flower and Damon Salvatore. Yes, Damon is my father." She says, noticing the bewildered look on his face, "I never knew my mother, other than the photos my father had of her. She died during childbirth. Dad, Uncle Stefan and my grandfather took care of me. But I was practically raised by Stefan and Giuseppe since Dad was always gone for war. I had a pretty good childhood for the most part. Until 1864."

"What happened in 1864?"

"Katherine Pierce came strolling into our lives and made everything go to hell from that moment on. Uncle Stefan and Dad fell in love with her, though Uncle Stefan's feelings were compelled and Dad's weren't."

"What does that mean? She compelled them?"

"It's a thing that us vampires can do. We can basically control you to do and say anything we want you to do." She tells him.

Jeremy looks over at her, "Have you ever-,"

"No." She shook her head, "I'd never do that you you, but you have been compelled. Elena wanted you to forget some things and Dad jumped at the opportunity to get on your sister's good side. I tired to stop 'em but..." She shrugged, "Anyway, one night in 1864, a bunch of the townspeople gathered the vampires that roamed around, pretending to be ordinary people and burned them all in the old Fell's Church."

"Katherine was a vampire and the reason that Uncle Stefan and Dad are vampires, too. She had been giving each of them her blood for weeks and when they tried to help her, they were shot by the hands of their father."

"I was told that they had been shot by one of the townspeople accidentally. I truly believe that my uncle and father were gone. But one night, I heard this noise and being the curious four year old that I was, I went to find out what it was." She tells him.

"Uncle Stefan was standing over my grandfather's body and when I stepped on one of the creaky floorboards he looked up, blood covering his mouth and veins under his eyes. He had drained him of blood, and he scared the hell out of me."

"I remember running away and hiding under my bed, hoping that it was just a dream and that I would wake up and everything would be normal. Boy was I wrong." Anastasia chuckled, "A couple seconds later, Uncle Stefan came into my room and told me that everything was going to be okay, that he wasn't going to hurt me and that I could come out. So I did."

"He told me that he was a vampire and that my father was the same way as he was. And when I asked where Dad had gone, he told me that he had promised him an eternity of misery and he left."

"He just left you? Didn't check up on you or anything?" Jeremy asked, a frown on his face.

Anastasia chuckled bitterly, "Yeah. Until I was dying?"

"You were dying?"

"In 1877, I was dying. I had influenza and then she showed up, but he left shortly after he got there. I was scared of dying, scared of leaving Uncle Stefan all on his own, so he fed me his blood and snapped my neck."

Jeremy sat quietly, "How old are you?"

"Technically, I'm seventeen. In reality, I'm 133 years old." She tells him.

"Talk about dating an older lady." He chuckled.

Anastasia playfully rolled her eyes, "Nothing exciting happened during that time besides Uncle Stefan helping me get a handle on all things vampires. Well, I'm a hybrid actually."

"What's a hybrid?"

"It's two supernatural creatures. I'm a vampire and a witch." She says. "My mom's side of the family came from witches."

"So vampire and witches exist?"

Anastasia nodded, "Yep. Back to the story. I stayed with Uncle Stefan until he let me travel on my own, then in 1901, I met my best friend, Kol."

"How did the two of you meet?" He asked.

❱ 🌿⋆。˚

╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗦,
𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝟭𝟵𝟬𝟭

ANASTASIA ROAMED the streets of New Orleans, Louisiana, watching all of the crazy tourist and people dance around the streets, most of them so drunk off their asses that they wouldn't be able to remember what they had done when they would up the next morning.

Suddenly, she's pushed up against one of the buildings, being held up by the throat as a dark brown haired vampire stood in front of her with an arrogant smirk on his lips.

Before he was able to bite into her neck, Anastasia raises her hand up into the air, muttering a spell under her lips as she used her magic as a way of getting him to let her go, turning the tables as she hisses at him loudly and holding him by the throat as she pressed him against the dirty ground, fangs barged at him.

"Huh, I've never had this happen to me before." The man underneath her smirks, "Could you get off of me now, darling?"

He gently sits his hand in hers, letting the green eyed girl help him up from off of the ground.

"A hybrid." They boy says, giving her a once over.

"A what?" She asked, confused as she raised an eyebrow at him.

"You, darling, are a hybrid. Both vampire and witch." He says, "I've only seen one kid of hybrid and that's my brother. Though, he's half werewolf, half vampire." The mysterious boy that had attacked her, took her hand into his again and brought it up to his lips, kissing her knuckles, "Kol Mikaelson, darling. And you are?"

"Anastasia Salvatore." She says, "But I prefer Stacie."

"Hm, I think I'll just stick with darling, darling." Kol says, "Come, we have a lot to talk about."

❱ 🌿⋆。˚

╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬

"YOU MET your best friend because he attacked you in the middle of New Orleans?"

Anastasia chuckled, "Yeah. And Kol was naturally a flirt so just about every word that came from his mouth sounded flirty."

"Did you and Kol ever date?" Jeremy raised an eyebrow.

"No, no." She shook her head, "But there were a times we were intimate with each other. We didn't have those type of feelings for each other."

"So, what did he want to talk to you about?"

❱ 🌿⋆。˚

╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗦,
𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝟭𝟵𝟬𝟭

"WAIT." ANASTASIA held her hand up, cutting the original in front of her off.

The two of them were sitting in a small diner in the outskirts of New Orleans just in case there were prying eyes and ears that would report back to his siblings, all of the having compelled people in the town to make sure he wasn't killing people while he was undaggered.

"You want me to help you kill your brother, who keeps daggering you and your siblings and keeping you all kept away in coffins for decades at a time?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying, darling. You catch on quit fast." Kol grinned.

"That's some morbid shit." She mumbled, playing with the straw in her iced tea, "Continue."

"I don't want to do it too early because I have just been undaggered not even a week ago. I'd rather not go back into a pine box so soon if my plane does not work properly." Kol tells her.

"So, why am I apart of this now?" She asked, "What if something happens to me?"

"I'll make sure nothing happens to you, darling. What kind of best friend would I be if that were to happen?"

Anastasia made a face, "Best friend?"

"Why of course, darling." Kol smirked, "We're going to be the bestest of friends. But, I should probably warn you, becoming friends with an original vampire means you will have lots of people after you just to catch even the slightest glimpse of the oldest family of vampire."

"What makes you think that you'll be able to protect me?" She asked.

Kol looks around before he grabs the stake knife resting on the table next to him.

Using a napkin to clean it off, Kol brings it to the palm of his hand and he drags it across his flesh, creating a pool of blood in his hand before he reaches across the table and does the same to her hand, ignoring the noise of protest coming from her lips.

"There you go. Use your magic to bound out lives together." Kol tells her, "That way, I'll know when you're in trouble. It will also give the powers of that of an original."

❱ 🌿⋆。˚

╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬

"BY BOUNDING our lives together, Kol and I were able to tell when the other was in danger. It was more for Kol than it was for me so he would know when I was hurt. And if Kol were to get daggered again in 1901 or he would get injured, I'd be able to feel that, and vise versa. It's like this pain in your chest that last for weeks." She explained to him. "But because I'm a witch and he's an original, bounding our lives together had, and still has, grave consequences."

"Consequences like what?" Asked Jeremy.

"If Kol were to die, and not just by being put to sleep by a dagger, but were to actually be killed," Anastasia pauses for a moment, "I'll die along with him."

❱ 🌿⋆。˚

╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗦,
𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝟭𝟵𝟬𝟭

"AH, BROTHER, I see you brought home a snack." Niklaus Mikaelson smirked, speeding to stand in front of the Salvatore girl that had walked into the Mikaelson Mansion alongside Kol, "She looks delicious."

Kol glares, shoving his brother away from the girl, "She isn't a snack, brother. Anastasia is a hybrid and needed a place to stay while she's here in New Orleans. I offered her one of the spare rooms."

Elijah Mikaelson raised an eyebrow at his younger brother, "A hybrid? She's like Niklaus?"

"Even better, brother." Kol smirks, "Miss. Salvatore, is both witch and vampire. And by witch, I mean she's of the Flower Lineage."

"You're a Flower?" Klaus asked, shocked.

"My mother was a Flower." Anastasia tells them.

"Well, Kol will show you your room." Elijah spoke, moving to hold his hand out towards the green eyed girl, "Elijah Mikaelson, at your service. And that is our brother, Niklaus, and our little sister, Rebekah."

Rebekah grinned as she walked towards the girl, "We are going to be best friends."

"Now, now, little sister." Kol wrapped an arm around Anastasia's shoulder's, leading her towards the large staircase, "The role of best friend has already been taken in Anastasia's life."

❱ 🌿⋆。˚

╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬

"AFTER BOUNDING Kol and I to each other, he offered me a place to stay until we had accomplished what he wanted, and that's where I met his siblings. Well, what Nik had undaggered. There was Fin, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol and Rebekah. They had a little brother named Henrik, but he died when they were human."

"How old are they?" Jeremy asked.

"The Mikaelson's are the oldest family of vampires to ever walked the earth. Their bloodline is where we originated from." She tells him, "They were all human and their mother was a witch. After the death of Henrik, their mother wanted to make sure that none of her children were to be harmed again."

"And when the witches that she asked to help her refused, her being a witch, did it on her own. And with making one of the deadliest creatures on earth came with consequences."

"Like what?"

"We can't walk in the sun, we can't control our blood lust most of the time, vervain burns our sin, thinks that that." Anastasia named some of the things off.

"If vampire can't walk in the sun, then how are you, Stefan and Damon able to?"

She held her hand up, showing off the ring and bracelet that she always kept on her finger and wrist, "My ring and bracelet are spelled so that I could walk in the sun. My necklace is also for the same purpose. Without them, I'll burn in the sun and I'll die."

Jeremy frowned, not liking all the ways that she could possibly die, so he decided to change the subject, "How long were you in New Orleans for?"

"Thirteen years."

❱ 🌿⋆。˚

╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗦,
𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝟭𝟵𝟭𝟰

"I AM going to kill you both!" Niklaus screamed as Kol quickly grabbed Anastasia's had, and pulled her out of the house.

"KOL!" Anastasia cried out as she's yanked from him, being helped tightly against Rebekah's body under the demands of her older brother.

"Niklaus, you tell Rebekah to let go of her!" Kol shouted, spinning around with fear in his eyes, pleading for his brother to make their little sister release the green eyed girl.

The Mikaelson boy wasn't afraid of many things, though he did fear his father, but his biggest fear was anything ever happening to Anastasia and right now, at that moment, that's exactly what was happening.

His biggest fear happening right before his eyes.

"She has nothing to do with this! It was all me!"

"Of course your little pet has something to with this, brother!" Niklaus screamed, stabbing the stake he was holding into the stomach of Anastasia.

As soon as the stake goes through her body, she lets out a scream as Kol gasps loudly, doubling over at the pain.

"Oh, would you look at that? They are able to feel each other's pain." Niklaus smirks, yanking the stake from her stomach, only to stab it into her chest, close to her heart. "How come none of us were aware of such things?"

"Bloody hell, Niklaus! Let her go!" Kol screams, gripping at his chest as Elijah and Marcel come out of the house, having heard all of what was going on.

"What is going on?!" Elijah asks loudly, looking at the scene that was unfolding in front of him.

"Our brother and his little hybrid pet have had plans all along to kill me, permanently." Niklaus tells his brother, "But the best part of it all? They are able to feel every ounce of pain that happens to either of them."

Anastasia cries loudly as he takes her arm into his hands, breaking the bone in half, Kol yelling out in pain as soon as it happened.

"Marcel, take a hold of Kol."

The dark skinned male did as told, grabbing Kol by the arms against his chest, much like Rebekah was doing to Anastasia.

"Nik, please! Don't!" Kol begged as Klaus pushes his hand through Anastasia's chest, hand gripping her heart tightly as both she and Kol gasp in pain, "Don't hurt her!"

"You brought this upon yourself, little brother." Klaus glared in Kol's direction.

"No, no, stop!" Kol screamed, thrashing in Marcel's hold, "Dagger me! You can dagger me, or torture me, for the rest of eternity! But don't you so much as lay a finger on her anymore! Let her go! Let her go! Elijah!"

"Brother, let her go." Elijah tells his brother, only to get ignored as Niklaus retracted his hand from the girl's chest, her gasping in relief that someone was no longer squeezing her heart inside of her chest.

"As you wish, brother." Niklaus whispers before sticking a dagger into Kol's chest.

Kol feels the veins crawling up on his cheeks and arms as he started to temporarily die.

"No!" Anastasia cried out, pain erupting in her chest worse than anything she had ever felt, as Rebekah dropped her to the ground, letting her crawl towards where Marcel had dropped Kol's body at his feet.

She picked his head up, laying it in her lap as she stroked his hair out of his face, "No, no, no. Kol."

"Now, what are we going to do with you?" Niklaus looked down at the girl, crying over his body's deceased body.

"You will do absolutely nothing to her." Elijah spoke, glaring at his brother as he made his way over and crouched down in front of the Salvatore girl. "Sweetheart, look at me."

Sobs left the green eyed girls mouth as she starred into the brown orbs that belonged to Elijah, "He - he."

"We both know he's not really dead." Elijah tells her, "He will be just fine. But I need you to listen to me carefully."

Anastasia nodded as she kept running her fingers through Kol's hair.

"I want you to get as far away from New Orleans as you possibly can, okay? Run and do not look back. When Kol is undaggered, you will be the first person that I call."

"Don't give her false hope, Elijah." Niklaus glared at his brother.

"Go inside, Niklaus! You've done enough tonight!" Elijah tells him, watching as everyone walked back into the large house, the door slamming shut behind them, "I'll keep in contact with you just to make sure you are okay and safe. But until then, you run."

❱ 🌿⋆。˚

╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬

"HE JUST let you go?" Jeremy asked.

Anastasia nodded, playing with her fingers. "Elijah calls and checks up on me every twenty years or so, makes sure I'm okay and that I don't need anything. Sometimes, he'll just show up wherever I am."

❱ 🌿⋆。˚

╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 𝗟𝗢𝗦 𝗩𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗦,
𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗗𝗔 𝟭𝟵𝟭𝟵

ANASTASIA HAD just gotten back from shopping around Los Vegas having decided that she would wait another year before she met up with her Uncle Stefan, thought she starts to slow down once she got to the door of her apartment, it being opened just a little.

She could clearly remember shutting and locking the door before she left, but that only meant that someone had broken into her apartment or someone was still inside.

Slowly pushing the door open, Anastasia stepped inside and looked around before she was shoved, her back pressed against the coffee table in the middle of the room, a familiar face grinning down at her.

"Dammit, Lijah!" She slapped his chest as she laughed, him moving off and helping her to her feet before she pulled him into a hug, "You scared the hell out of me!"

"I'm sorry, sweetheart." He sat down on the couch, bringing his feet up to rest on the table in front of him.

"Get your damn feet off my table." She kicked his legs down as she threw herself down next to him, "What are you doing here anyway?"

"I came to check up on you. I do it just about every five years." He tells her, "Why Nevada?"

Anastasia shrugged, "I like the casinos. Compel my way inside, pretend that I have no idea what I'm doing, then sucker some old guy out of his life savings when he realizes that I do, indeed, know what I'm doing."

"You really did spend too much time with Kol." Elijah shakes his head and stands up, "I just came to check up on you. Do you need anything?"

"I'm fine, LIjah." She tells him as she stands up also, wrapping her arms around his waist to hug him, "Thank you for caring so much."

"Your father still hasn't came around to check on you?" He asked with a frown.

"I'm fine without him." She says, "I have you and Uncle Stefan. And Kol whenever he gets undaggered."

❱ 🌿⋆。˚

╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬

"AFTER THAT, I met up with Uncle Stefan, and we stayed in Chicago where he met Niklaus and Rebekah. The three of us made up....to an extent. But then Mikael, their father, found them and we all fled from the state."

"Then in 1994, we came back here to Mystic Falls where we stayed with our nephew Zach and his pregnant wife, Gail." She tells him, "Dad showed up and we thought he had adapted to Uncle Stefan's diet. Turns out, he was feeding off of Gail and he ended up killing her, compelled Zach to forget and we all left."

"He killed a pregnant woman?"

"Yeah." Anastasia nodded, "Uncle Stefan and I traveled around some more and fifteen years later, here we are. And that's the history Anastasia Salvatore. Questions?"

Jeremy shook his head, "None at the moment."

She nods, playing with the rip in her jeans for a moment before looking over at him, "I need to - I need to compel you to forget that I told you all of this."

"What? No!"

"I don't want to, believe me, Jer. But if Uncle Stefan knew that I told you after Elena didn't want you in any of this, then I'll be in so much trouble." Anastasia tells him, "I won't compel you to forget completely. I'll just compel you to lock it away in the back of your mind until you figure it all out on your own."

Jeremy swallowed the lump in his throat before he nodded a moment later, "Okay. Make me forget."

With a nod, Anastasia turns and brought Jeremy's face close to hers.

She stared into his eyes for a few seconds, watching as his pupils dilate, "I want you to forget everything I've told you tonight. I want you to lock away your knowledge that vampire exist. I want you to lock away the knowledge of everything that I let you know about myself today." She licks her dry lips, "And when you figure it all out on your own, because I know you will, then, and only then, can you remember the exact conversation that we had."

"I'll forget everything you've told me today." Jeremy repeats before he blinks and looked around in confusion, "Where are we?"

Anastasia shrugged, "We just came out here to look at the stars. But it's late, so I should get you back home before Jenna and Elena think something happened to you."

The Gilbert boy nodded his head, sliding off the hood of the car and helping her down.

Jeremy looked down at her with a smirk, "Can I drive your car?"

With a playful roll of her eyes, she pulled the keys out of the pocket of her leather jacket and dangled them in front of his face ,"Don't crash my car."

He grins, snatching the keys from her hands, kissing her softly, "I promise, I won't crash your car."

❱ 🌿⋆。˚

ANASTASIA LIFTED up a panel in the floor of her bedroom, pulling a box from the hiding spot she's know about for years. Sitting in the middle of her large bed, she pulls the top off and shuffled around the thousands of photos that were laid inside of it until she came across the one that she was looking for.

In the picture, dated back to 1912, was a photo of Kol she had taken, one that he had no clue about.

With a sad smile and a tear rolling down her cheek, Anastasia ran her thumb over the photo, "I miss you."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

35.5K 714 25
My name is Aurora Blake. My new home is here, in Mystic Falls. I was born here, but it has been many years since I have had a place to call my home...
90.8K 1.3K 191
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town steeped in rich history and tradition, which is quaint as long as it doesn't point to a tragic and sordid p...
978K 18.1K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...
678 37 7
"𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭...