𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 {1}

Door avab19

{book one of the Ron Weasley x Fem!oc series} based off of the Sorcerer's Stone 𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 adj- lasti... Meer

𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕥
𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

330 9 20
Door avab19

=★=

          "Winnie. I'll name you Winnie." Aurora said to her new owl. She turned to Harry. "What's yours called?"

          "Hmm... I think Hedwig." Harry replied.

          "Pretty." Aurora said, still smiling.

=★=

         The group of three, Hagrid, Harry, and Aurora were sitting at a long table eating soup. Harry seemed to be concentrating on something.

         "You all right, Harry? Ye seem very quiet." Hagrid asked him. Aurora looked up, also wondering why her brother had been so quiet.

         "He killed our parents, didn't he? The one who gave me this." Harry said pointing at the scar on his forehead. Aurora furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, now interested in their conversation.  

         "What do you mean Harry?" Aurora asked him. Harry had not told her this.

         Hagrid sighs and pushes his bowl away. "First, and understand this Potters, 'cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago there was one who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-... his name was V-..." Hagrid struggled to say the wizards name.

         "Maybe if you wrote it down?" Aurora suggested.

         "No, I can't spell it. All right. His name was Voldemort."

         "Voldemort?" the twins said out loud.

         "Shh!" Hagrid shushed the two. Aurora and Harry looked around, not knowing what the big deal was. "It was dark times, dark times. Voldemort started to gather some followers, brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him, but nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em. Nobody... not one. Except you two."

          "Us? Voldemort tried to kill... us?" Aurora asked, a little shaken up by the story.

          "Yes, that 'aint no ordinary cut on yer wrist, and your forehead." Hagrid said to Aurora and Harry. "Marks like that only comes from being touched by a curse... and an evil curse at that."

           "What happened to Vo-... to You-Know-Who? Harry asked curiously. Aurora sat there wide eyed.

           "Some say he died. Codswallop in my opinion. Nope I reckon he's out there, still, too tired to go on. But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you two stumped him that night. That's why yer famous. That's why everyone knows your names. You're the twins who lived." 

=★=

           The twins, and Hagrid were at London Train Station, up on a crossing bridge. Harry and Aurora pushing a cart, and Hagrid walking beside them. A couple look at big tall man, not seeing someone as abnormal as him.

            "What are you looking at?" Hagrid asks them intimidatingly, they start walking faster. "Blimey, is that the time? Sorry Harry, Aurora, I'm gonna have te leave ya. Dumbledore'll be wanting his... well he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your tickets. Stick to it, that's very important. Stick to your tickets." Hagrid tells Aurora and Harry. Harry looks at his ticket and Aurora looks at hers.

             She and Harry are confused. "Platform 9 3/4? But Hagrid there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9 3/4. There is no such thing. Is there?" Aurora looks up to see that Hagrid has disappeared. The twins look at each other. 

             "What do we do now?" Harry asks his sister, worried that they will miss their train.

             "I suppose we could ask someone." Aurora says. They start walking down a lane between trains. A man rushes by and almost knocks Rory down. "Hey watch it!" she yells at him. He keeps walking. She rolls her eyes and turns around to see Harry isn't there. "Harry?" she calls. Aurora looked around and found Harry talking to a guard. He asks him something, and the man laughs and walks away. 

             "It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggle, of course." the twins hear a woman say.

             "Muggles?" the twins say in unison, looking at each other. They rush over to where the lady is.

             "Come on, Platform 9 3/4 this way! All right Percy, you first." A tall boy with red hair comes forward and runs towards a brick wall, he disappears right into it. Aurora and Harry are amazed. "Fred you next." the woman says.

             "He's not Fred I am!" one boy says. Aurora giggles, knowing that they are messing with their mother.

             "Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother." the other twin says, with fake disappointment.

             "Oh, I'm sorry, George."

             "I'm only joking, I am Fred." the boy says running into the brick wall, his brother following after him. Harry shakes his head in disbelief. Aurora stands next to Harry with a big smile on her face. 

          Aurora walks up to the woman, Harry following closely behind her. "Excuse me? C-could you tell us how-" 

         "How to get on the Platform? Yes, not to worry dear. It's Ron's first time at Hogwarts as well." the kind lady says pointing to the boy behind her. Aurora smiles at him, he smiles back. "Now, all you've got to do is walk straight through platforms 9 and 10. Best to do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous." she tells Aurora.

          "Good luck." A small girl tells Aurora and Harry.

          "Thank you." Aurora smiles nervously at the girl. What if she falls? What if she doesn't go through like the others? The twins look at each other, take a deep breath and start running towards the wall together. They shut their eyes and brace for impact. But there isn't any. They open their eyes to see a beautiful red train, and bundles of people. The twins sigh in relief, and look around in excitement.

=★=

          Harry and Aurora were sitting in the compartment, they had all to themselves. Aurora, reading her book, The Great Gatsby, occasionally looking out the window. She was sitting opposite of Harry, who was thinking. Aurora heard a knock on the compartment door. She stood up to open it. It was the boy, from the platform.

          "Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full." The boy said.

          "Not at all." the twins said simultaneously. He sat down next to Aurora who had put her book down. She scooted over to give him space. 

          "I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley." he introduced himself.

          "I'm Harry, Harry Potter. And that's my sister Aurora." Harry said pointing to him, then Rory. Ron goes agape.

          "So-so it's true? You really have the... the-"

          "The what?" Aurora asks him.

          "Scars?" Ron whispers.

          "Oh, yeah." Aurora says showing him the scar on her wrist. Ron then looks to Harry who shows him the one on his forehead. 

          "Wicked." Ron says. Aurora laughs. Ron turns to Aurora looking at her other, bandaged wrist, which she had not changed since it broke. "What happened to your other wrist?" Ron asked curiously. 

          Aurora looked at Harry, then back to Ron. "Um... I fell." she lied.

          Ron seemed to buy it. "Oh."

          A trolley comes by the compartment, full of sweets. "Anything off the trolley dears?" an old, plump, lady asks. Ron takes out mushed sandwiches from his pocket.

          "No, thanks. I'm all set." Ron says, with a sour face. Aurora looks at him sympathetically, and remembered that she had put money in her pocket, from the bank. She pulls the shiny, golden coins out of her pocket. 

         "We'll take the lot." she says to the lady. 

         "Woah." Ron says, looking at the handful of money in her hand.

         After the lady hands all the sweets to the three kids, Aurora thanks her and gives her a tip. "Oh that's too much, honey." The lady says, trying to give the extra money back. Aurora pushes her hand away.

         "No it's not, you deserve it." Aurora smiled. The lady thanks her and takes off.

=★=

         Harry, Aurora, and Ron sat down eating a bunch of sweets. Ron's rat, Scabbers, is perched on Ron's knee. A box on it's head. Aurora munches on a cauldron cake, her favorite out of all of the candies they bought. Harry grabbed a box, full of what seemed to be jelly beans.

          "Bertie Bot's Every Flavour Beans?" Harry asked Ron, looking at the back of the box.

          "They mean every flavor! There's chocolate, and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver, and tripe. George swore he got a bogey-flavoured one once!" Ron told the twins. Harry quickly takes out the bean he was chewing in his mouth.

          "I'm never trying one of those." Aurora said, scrunching her nose up disgusted. 

          Harry picked up a golden package. "These aren't real chocolate frogs, are they?" He asked. Aurora rolled her eyes at how stupid her brother could be sometimes.

          "It's only a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500, meself." Ron told them, proud of himself for having that many. Ribbit. The frog jumps onto the window, climbs up, and leaps out, disappearing. "Oh that's rotten luck, they've only got one good jump in them to begin with." Ron tells Harry.

          "Hey, I got Dumbledore!" Harry says excitedly. Harry shows Aurora the card.

          "Oh, I got about 6 of him."

          "Hey, he's gone!" Aurora exclaims. The man, Dumbledore, that was once on the card had disappeared.

           "Well you can't expect him to stick around all day, can you?" Ron tells her, she shrugs. She turns around to look at the rat, Scabbers. "This is Scabbers by the way, quite pitiful, isn't he?"

          "Just a little bit." Harry says. Aurora elbows him. "Ouch! What was that for?"

          "I think he's cute." Aurora says to Ron, stroking Scabbers on the back. Ron smiles at her.

          "Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. Want to see?" 

           "Yeah!" the twins yelled, wanting to see the magic.

          Ron clears his throat. "Ahem. Sun-" He was cut off by a girl with bushy hair, swinging the cart door open.

           "Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one." she asked in a stuck up voice. Aurora didn't like her already. 

           "No." Aurora told her. The boys shook their heads.

           "Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then." she says turning to Ron.

           Ron clears his throat again. "Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid, fat rat, yellow!" he said pointing his wand to the rat. Nothing happens. Ron shrugs.

           "Are you sure that's a real spell? Well it's not very good, is it? Of course, I've only tried a few simple spells myself. For example..." she walks over to Harry and points her wand at his glasses. "Oculus Reparo." The glasses, which nose-band is battered, are repaired. Harry takes them off amazed, while Aurora looks at them with a bored look. "That's better. Holy Cricket! You're Harry Potter!" she said to him, she turned to Aurora. "And you must be Aurora!"

           "The one and only." Aurora says lazily. She looks away.

           "I'm Hermione Granger. And you are?" she asked looking at Ron who was eating.

           "I'm Ron Weasley." he says with his mouth full. Aurora looks at him, amused.

           "Pleasure." she says with a disgusted look. "You three better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon." she gets up to leave, then turns back to Ron. "You've got dirt on your nose by the way, did you know? Just there." she says pointing to her own nose as an example. She turns around, closing the door on her way out. Ron scratches his nose, embarrassed.

           "Well she's got a stick up her ass." Aurora tells the boys.

=★=

Hi everyone! You all are probably wondering why Aurora doesn't like Hermione. I did that because she has lived a rough life, she just found out she was a witch and probably doesn't want to hang around Hermione. Although I love Hermione, she wasn't all that nice to anyone until after Halloween. Aurora will become friends with her in the future.

Question: What is your favorite Wizarding World candy? Mine is the Chocolate frog. I've only had one before though lol.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

606K 21.2K 32
Aurora Beauchanan is many things, and apparently being a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is about to be added to that list. Wi...
23.2K 781 18
𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 Eloise Granger. Starts her life at Hogwarts hardly knowing who she is or whe...
1.7K 59 32
Aurora's next adventure at Hogwarts. Read to find out what happens as friendships are stretched to their very limits and as new bonds are formed in t...
897 31 23
Elizabeth Potter, the girl who lived. Harry Potter, the boy who lived. Facing Voldemort again. - t. 1991 ~ 1992 (PS era) - Started: 2/11/20 Complet...