βœ“ SCRAWNY; stanley barber

Da janiabeans

🎳 ❛ i'm a scrawny motherfucker, with a cool hairstyle ❜ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ aofie jenkins is invisible to everyone but... Altro

~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
stoner stanley
elsa
people with pep
drug dealer
football game
the berry bash
tumbling trees
the lasagna
test runs
motherfucker
burrito bomb
three-way date
homecoming

hey little girl

247 18 7
Da janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the next day was extremely short as it was homecoming that night. fifi and stan had avoided syd at all costs after what she said to them the day before. surprisingly, fifi had been asked twice to homecoming by boys she never knew noticed her. the girl obviously declined because she decided to go with stan.

"you don't want to come in." isaak stood at the front door of their house.

"zack, it's homecoming today and i need to get ready." fifi told her younger brother.

"i know, i know." isaak sighed, "but you don't want to come in."

"what could be so bad?" fifi rolled her eyes before covering isaak's eyes with mini snow particles.

"hey!" isaak groaned as he rubbed his eyes, his hands releasing from the door frame.

"it'll melt." fifi walked past him, "dad, are you home?"

when she turned to peek in the kitchen, her dad was in fact home but he was not alone. sitting next to him was isaak's biological mother - her step mum.

"vicki daven?" fifi frowned.

"honey, i'm home." vicki smiled as she got up, her arms open for a hug.

vicki daven-jenkins. the step-mother who abandoned them when they needed her the most. after aofie's mum had vanished off the face of the earth, vicki came into her life, brought isaak, and promised her she'd never leave. that was a lie, after not even four years, vicki departed one evening without a goodbye.

that was about a year ago, and the jenkins had decided to forget all about her, not expecting her to show up at their door on homecoming day.

fif crossed her arms and raised her brow, "dad?"

"she just showed up." chris sighed, giving his daughter an apologetic look.

"this isn't your home." fifi told her, "not anymore."

if anyone asked, fifi would tell them that isaak was her biological brother - they were that close. but to her, vicki was her dad's wife who left them.

"why are you here?" fifi asked as isaak walked in.

"what i'd like to know too." isaak stood beside her.

"can't a mother see her two beautiful children?" vicki smiled, making the trio scoff.

"a mother?" isaak began looking around the room, "i can't see one in here."

fifi stiffled a laugh as vicki's face dropped, "issak... don't be like that."

"come on zack, i need help picking out my homecoming dress." fifi motioned to upstairs and began ushering him up.

"you two being so close is warming up my heart!" vicki gushed.

"go away, vicki!" fifi yelled out before racing up the stairs, her brother already up there.

"see what i meant?" isaak groaned.

"yeah... sorry for underestimating you." fifi laughed as they entered her room.

"you don't actually need my help do you?" isaak chuckled as he sat on the edge of her bed, slightly shivering.

"don't be stupid, i've had my dress picked out since." fifi grinned as she went into her wardrobe, "i was trying to get us away from her."

"thank you."

she pulled out a flowy light blue dress. when she placed it in front of her body to see the length, it was about knee high.

isaak nodding in confirmation, "i like it."

"great, i'll be back."

fifi walked into the bathroom, she shut the door and slid her sweater and shorts off before putting the dress on. once the blue dress was on, she gazed at herself in the mirror - a small smile creeping on her face. once she was in her room, isaak began applauding.

"you look great." he told her.

she spun around, "thank you zack."

"i'll leave you to it."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

once fifi had put light make-up on, she pulled her braids out of its low ponytail and decided she was ready. the dark-haired girl glanced over at her clock and checked the time - 4:48. the dance started at 7:30 but stan said he'd be at hers 4:30 so they could go to a 'pre-homecoming movie date."

"shit." she swore as she grabbed her handbag.

her trainers thudded against the floor as she sped downstairs. once she was there, she immediately saw stan sitting on the dining table with vicki while chris and isaak stood away from them.

as aofie hopped over to them, she began pulling of her trainers to replace them with flat white shoes.

"you look so beautiful, darling." vicki squealed as she saw her step-daughter.

the three boys in the room turned to fifi and looked at her with a smile.

"you look great aofie." her dad gave her a nod of approval.

"thanks, dad." she smiled.

"meh." isaak shrugged.

"i'll just act like you weren't complimenting me upstairs." fifi rolled her eyes.

"wow..." stan got up from the wooden chair and began scratching his neck in nervousness, "you um... y-you look really p-pretty."

fifi had a wide smile on her face, "thank you, and we're matching!" she pointed out, saving him from have to stutter longer.

stan looked down, completely forgetting he was in a light blue suit, "oh, yeah."

"is this cute boy your boyfriend?" vicki smirked.

"no."

"yes."

"stan?!"

"and what happened to the rules aofie?" chris crossed his arms, "no boys, no drugs and no s-?"

"stan is my exception for the night." fifi took his hand for emotional support.

a small smile grew on her face as the barber boy gave her hand a light squeeze.

"i-"

"come on chris, let her off - she looks good." vicki shrugged.

"i don't need you to defend me, i'm an independent woman who won't take your pity." aofie conceded to her.

"pity?" vicki frowned, "darling i'm complimenting you."

"a year too late." fifi rolled her eyes at the women's audacity.

"see you later?" issak interrupted them, not wanting to hear their usual arguments.

"why are you here victoria?" fifi asked the older lady.

"i told you, i miss my kids." vicki answered, "and there's no need to call me victoria."

"i am not and will never be your child." fifi shook her head, "i don't know if you planned to ruin my homecoming, but once i come back - i hope you're gone."

the trio of boys stood there in berwilderment as fifi snapped at the woman.

"and if i'm not?"

fifi scoffed, "then i'll guess you'll be here, knowing both your kids don't need you anymore."

"the movie starts soon." stan whispered to her.

she nodded, "bye dad, zack."

"see ya."

"have a fun time!"

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"your car doesn't smell like weed for once." fifi grinned as stan held the door open for her.

stan jogged to the other side of the car and climbed in the driver's seat, "just for you."

the two sat in peaceful silence, stan not bothering to even drive.

"you're my date right?" stan nervously asked.

"yes. which is what i should have said before." fifi admitted, "but i was-i was jealous of you and syd's relationship.

stan turned to her, "jealous?"

"she was your first." fifi shrugged.

silence.

"it was a one-time thing." stan tried to reassure her.

"you've mentioned that."

more silence.

without warning, stan quickly pressed his lips against her. she was shocked for a split second before using her hands to cup his cheeks. after a few seconds, she pulled back.

"i-i'm sorry." stan scratched his head in awkwardness.

"it's uh, fine." fifi shook her head.

"was that okay?" he questioned.

"it was."

even more awkward silence. the two liked each other a lot but wasn't sure how to talk to the other.

"can i tell you something?" stan's cheeks flushed as he thought about confessing.

"you can tell me anything." fifi reminded him.

"i really like you." he blurted, "a lot."

"what?" fifi turned in the passengers' seat to stare at him.

"i was thinking uh..." stan shifted in his seat, "maybe i could be the kristoff to your elsa?"

fifi couldn't help but laugh, "did you even watch the movie, stanley?"

"i mean uh... why?" he asked.

"kristoff was anna's boyfriend." fifi explained.

"oh." stan frowned, "is that a no?"

"it's not a no." fifi shook her head, "but you could be the olaf to my elsa."

"isn't he that dorky snowman?" stan raised his eyebrow.

fifi cupped his cheeks again, "exactly."

stan playfully moved her hands away, "i am not a dork."

"you are the biggest dork i've ever met."

"am not." he grinned as he started the car up.

"just accept your fate." fifi told him as she placed a blood witch cd into the car.

"hey little girl, you wanna come to my place?"

"hey, little girl, i'm really liking your face. yeah, yeah." stan began to sing.

"no way." fifi laughed as she cranked the volume up.

"hey,little girl you reallyknocked me sideways."

"join in." stan ordered.

"hey, little girl."

"i don't sing- i hope you're goin' my way, yeah, yeah."

"we can meet up after school and hang out at the park." they harmonised, "don't have to do no PDEs, now, doesn't matter when you can't stop."

as they sang at the top of the lungs, stan drove around - completely forgetting the movie they were supposed to see. he parked the car in an empty parking lot and exited the car. stan then moved around aofie's side and opened the car door, gently pulling her out.

"what are we doing here?" she yelled over the loud music and windy breeze.

"anything!" he hollered back as he began dancing about.

fifi laughed but joined him nevertheless.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

7.2K 142 12
"you don't like my clothes but you still like my smile, scrawny motherfucker with a cool hairstyle. take me home to mom but it'll take a while, scraw...
5.5K 102 19
christine evans was different. In stanley's eyes, she was beautiful. stanley uris x fem oc. lowercase intended PFFTTTTT THIS WAS MY FIRST FANFIC EV...
69.9K 2.9K 18
❝ I have a plan! Just trust me, okay? ❞ βˆ˜β—¦ γƒŸβ˜† β—¦βˆ˜ IN WHICH lavender greene gets the girl in the end { Sydney Novak x Fem! OC } {IANOWT seasons 1+} {Ex...
1.2K 15 9
Brownsville is not exactly a town for people like Auston Novak. There is at least one racist person on every street. You will never find a person who...