father's day โžณ beomryu โœ“

By jisung_clouds

โbaby, where's your mommy?โž โœŽ in which ryujin took in a lost 3-year-old ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๏ฟฝ... More

prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
End
Special Chapter
Yunkai book

Five

3.9K 250 280
By jisung_clouds

sib·ling /ˈsibliNG/
very annoying human beings that you surprisingly handled for years

"Well... you see.. about daejung.. he actually has a father's day celebration coming soon...." ryujin started hesitantly.

"and uh.. he's kinda.. adopted? i took him in because he was alone and his parents didn't want him.. so i.. i kind of not have a... you know..." ryujin rambled. beomgyu stared at her without saying a thing.

seeing his reaction made ryujin nervous and suspected beomgyu disagreed so she quickly shook her head, "actually that's too much! no no never mind! forget i said anything. that was weird im sor-"

"I'll do it."

"pardon?" Ryujin said, not believing in what she just heard. "I said i'll do it." Beomgyu said strenly. "A-are you sure? Isn't this too much to ask?" She asked. Beomgyu shook her head, "no no. not at all! If you can save my grandma, i will save your son." beomgyu stated which earned a smile from ryujin.

"Am i hearing things?" Ryujin asked in disbelief.

"Your ears are perfectly fine. I'm doing it from my own will. Don't you worry." Beomgyu reassured.

"If you insist..." ryujin said hesitantly. "Tell you what, why don't we exchange numbers and we'll contact each other." Beomgyu suggested. Ryujin nodded and the two exchanged numbers. "When is the date of this event?" Beomgyu asked.

"Next wednesday.. is that too soon?" Ryujin asked.

Beomgyu shook his head, "no! Not at all! I'll be there. Text me the details later." He said which earned a nod from ryujin.

.*:───── ─────.•*:

Ryujin arrived in lia's doorstep and knocked. A couple seconds later, the door was opened by soobin who greeted her with a smile, "oh! Ryujin-ah! You're here! Daejung's sleeping already. Come inside." He flashed his signature bunny smile.

"Ryu! You're here! Finally.. daejung has been asking for you for the longest time!" Lia exclaimed, running over to ryujin and giving her a hug.

"Hi, eonni. Speaking of daejung, where is he?" Ryujin asked. Lia giggled, "ryu.. you came to late! It's the twins's curfew so daejung is asleep as well." She explained. "I suggest you don't wake him up. He had a long day." lia said.

Ryujin looked at the time, showing 10PM. "Hm.. you're right.. it is getting late." She muttered. Soobin walked behind lia, snaking his arms around lia's waist he said, "ryu, why don't you stay the night? you didn't bring a car, did you? And besides, it's dangerous to go outside alone in this hour." He explained.

Ryujin stayed quiet for a while, "am i not bothering you?" She asked. Lia laughed and went over to ryujin to throw her arms sround ryujin's shoulder, "of course not! come, you can borrow some of my clothes. take a warm bath and i need to talk to you about something." lia said.

ryujin nodded and walked over to the bathroom and showered. while that, soobin prepared the guest room while lia picked out fresh new pajamas.

"ryu! your pajamas are on the sink counter, wear it once you're done." lia said as she entered the bathroom.

but guys!!! Don't get the wrong idea. ryujin's showering is covered by the shower curtain so lia can't see her when she comes inside. Ryujin hummed in acknowledgment and lia left the bathroom. Not long after, ryujin was done and got dressed.

As promised, she went to the living room where the couple was there huddled up together, waiting for her. Ryujin sat in front of the two hosts and asked, "so what is it?"

"Where did you go?" Lia asked the obvious.

"Well uh.. long story short, i needed to clear my head and so i took a walk. I unintentionally saved a grandma and went to the hospital with her and chatted for a couple hours." Ryujin explained. Soobin and lia nodded in understanding.

"And i... i might've.. solved.. my problem.." ryujin said hesitantly.

"What problem?" Soobin asked. Ryujin took a deep breath, "oh boy.. this bouta be long.."

After explaining her father's day situation, lia and soobin had their eyes widened. Breaking the silence, soobin was the first one to speak.

"YOU GOT YOURSELF A BOYFRIEND IN A DAY!!??"

.*:───── ─────.•*:

"Mommy!!!!" Daejung exclaimed once he saw ryujin in the living room. The sleepiness in the boy immediately fade away once he saw his beloved mommy. "Mommy! Daejungie miss you.. why mommy leave dajeung?" He asked in tears as he engulfed ryujin in a hug.

"Oh my gosh, baby sshh! Don't cry! Mommy is here now, okay? Mommy's sorry she left, i had to clear my head.." ryujin said with a pout. Daejung looked up at ryujin and nodded, "it's okay, mommy! As long as you're okay now, daejungie is happy!!" He giggled which earned coos from the adults.

"And baby.." ryujin started. Daejung tilted his head in confusion so ryujin continued, "do you want to meet your daddy?" She asked nervously.

"Daddy? Daejungie have daddy?? Really mommy? Yes! Yes! Daejungie wants to see daddy!!" The baby exclaimed with glee as he started to jump around with happiness.

Ryujin nodded, "yes baby. You have a daddy."

"But mommy.. is daddy your boyfriend? Yesterday auntie lia told us a bedtime story about a princess and a prince. She said that her and uncle soobin loves each other and that mommies and daddies love each other." Daejung explained. "Do you love daddy, mommy?" He asked.

Ryujin mentally cursed lia for saying that. What is she supposed to do now? Lie?? Or tell the truth? The truth will crush daejung's heart but lie? It's also bad.

Ryujin's head told her to avoid the topic but her mouth disobeyed.

"Of course i love your daddy, baby."

.*:───── ─────.•*:

"Fuck fuck fuck why the fuck did i fucking said that?! Have i gone insane?! Was i possessed or something?!" Ryujin cursed. She was now meeting with beomgyu in a cafe to tell him about the details.

"Uh? Ryujin-sshi? Are you alright? Can you hear me?" Beomgyu asked, waving his hand in front of ryujin's face, snapping her out from her thoughts.

"Oh, beom! You're here! I'm sorry i was spacing out." Ryujin said nervously.

"Oh, no problem! And we're in nickname basis now?" Beomgyu asked teasingly which made ryujin get flustered a bit. "S-shut up!" She exclaimed.

"Okay then, ryu.." beomgyu giggled which earned a pout.

After discussing everything and eating a couple dishes, the two grew close to each other and started to be more comfortable than awkward.

"Uh.. i don't know how to say this.. but i think we must pretend to date in front of daejung cause he thinks we love each other?" Ryujin asked hesitantly.

"Hm? How come?" He asked.

"W-well i-i- i don't know what got into me but i said.. i said that.. uh.."

"That you love me?" Beomgyu guessed. Ryujin nodded softly, "y-yeah.." she said. Beomgyu chuckled, "that's cute." He mumbled.

"Sorry what was that?" Ryujin asked, not quite catching what the male had said.

"I said alright." Beomgyu lied, hiding back a smile. Ryujin Gullibly nodded and beomgyu wanted to smile at her innocence.

"You know.." beomgyu started.

"Nickname basis is the start to endearment basis." He winked which made ryujin completely red.

"Choi beomgyu i swear to god!!"

.*:───── ─────.•*:

Hi loves. So i am supposed to be sleeping but no. I can't sleep because of so many things memorized for my test in two days, so i decided to get my mind of school and write this chapter.

Im sorry if it isn't what you expected and quite short but this is the best i can do at the moment with absolutely no braincells.

I'll head to bed now. Have a great day, loves <3

not proofread

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 451 25
txt x itzy school/idol life au this is purely for fun and i do not ship them irl. yeonjun+yeji lia+soobin ryujin+beomgyu chaeryeong+taehyun yuna+huen...
44.2K 4.5K 122
"Death is never the end." "It's just a door to another adventure." DATE STARTED: 09/18/21 DATE FINISHED:
851K 4.3K 88
Story ideas free for anyone. Don't worry about credit I'm just here to help writers out. Also there is story and chapter titles free for anyone too. ...
460K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...