Unconditional

By ARAYAIK

Mature | Erotica | Smut ***COMPLETED*** African American design wiz Kerstin London knows all about success. S... More

© 2013 Arayaik
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
13
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (The End... of book #1)

Chapter 7

3.4K 124 11
By ARAYAIK

Kerstin

It's hot as hell and I'm trapped! I thought as my eyes popped open before I remembered where I was. Looking down I noticed Chance arms and legs draped over my body. Smiling, I slowly rolled out the bed and tipped toed to the bathroom. After using to restroom and washing my hands I took my now messed up bun down and went back to the room. Walking up to the bed I noticed that he had brought my phone in the room grabbing it I took a picture of him sprawled out over the bed in his shorts and socks. It was about 9:30 pm, we slept for a good little minute. He so damn sexy I thought as I climbed back in the bed lifting his arm, draping it over my stomach, but the only caused him to pulling me closer to him. Putting my phone on silent I sat there texting Kenzie and India back in a group message.

9:40pm
Marie: Ya'll not gone believe what happened to me! I'm so happy!
Kenzie: What? 😳
Me: Yes?
Marie: I got a performance Friday night!!😊
Me: I'm so proud Marieeeee!!
Kenzie: YAY! I wish I could bethere. 👏
Marie: Haha I'm so happy guys! 🙌Anyways, what's up with ya'll?
Kenzie: I'm at my boo house we just came back from dinner. Last time I checked ok Ker Bear she was with her new boo too.👀
Me: Gee Kenzie I might have wanted to tell her. 😒
Kenzie: oppps? 😑
Marie: I green as hell yall bitches booed up and my ass lonely as hell. Do they got friends or brothers? 😳🙈
Me & Kenzie : They best friends!😋
Me: Stop copying me Ken!😭
Kenzie: You the one reading my mind!😩
Marie: Ya'll make me sick!👊

Looking down from my phone I notice two hazel eyes staring up at me, as a slow smile crept on his lips.

"Babe stop that's creepy! Why didn't you say something?" I said rubbing his head. Laughing he kept looking at me before speaking.

"You was all into that phone typing away so I just watched your sexy ass." He said squeezing my side rubbing my breast then lying his head back down.

"How long have you been woke?"

"Ahh for about five minutes now. I think. Why were you smiling so hard?" He asked stretching.

"Because these girls are crazy. Hold on okay." Lifting my phone I read their messages.

Kenzie: We love you too!!!
Marie: Where tf Ker go?
Kenzie: Told you she was with her boo!😆
Marie: Ker you little nasty!!😱
Kenzie: Yeah Ker tell C. I said stop being nasty.🙅
Marie: She aint even gone response to us!🙆

These chicks crazy. Laughing I looked at Chance and he was just lying there on my stomach drawing patterns with his fingers. Typing them a quick message I put my phone down.

Me: We aint even doing nothing... Anyways Daddy has woke up so I have to go... I love you too crazy turkeys!😍😍😘😜

"Babe?"

"Hmmm?"

"You're really heavy you know."

Laughing he got up and sat beside me at the head of the bed. Lying my head on his chest I smiled looking up at him.

"Better?" He asked looking down at me.

"Yes," I said kissing his lips.

Straddling him I started poking his dimples. He is so handsome. Playing with his face I laughed at his facial expressions.

"Baby you so weird." He said grabbing my face in his hand pulling it close to his before crashing his lips to mine. Dropping my hands down to his arms I squeezed tight as he took my breath away. Then I got a really good idea, pulling back I started to climb out the bed. Of course he wasn't having that. Laughing I grabbed his hand pulling him up to his feet were hanging off the bed. Looking at the door I notice my bag and I smile. Perfect! Grabbing my favorite soap and bath sponge I started stripping out of my clothes leaving a trail to the bathroom, not long he came in the bathroom with his soldier standing at full attention through his basketball shorts. Turning around I turned on the shower only to be pulled back up against his chest. He dropped his head to my neck causing me to let out a soft moan. Pushing my hands behind me into his shorts I pushed them down. Letting my go he reached down and took them off completely along with his socks, stepping into the shower he started lathering my sponge with my body soap and turned face my back. Scrubbing me from behind and working his way down to my butt, the back of my thighs, my calves, and even my feet. And while he was kneeling down, he turn me around and begin working his way up from my shins to my stomach and finally, my breasts. Not neglect my arms, neck and of course he put some soap on his hand to satisfactorily clean my vagina. I was moaning and groaning the whole time. Reaching for his sponge I washed him up as slowly as possible. As soon as I was done he pushed me up against the wall dropping his head to my neck again before taking my lips in the most animal like kiss we had ever shared. It was hot and wild! Reaching down I grabbed him in both of my hands and jerked him as we made out. Chance turned me around and I bent over, then he was entering from behind in a quick thrust. I let out a loud groan feeling the deep penetration. Then he started moving slow and hard, dropping my hand all the way to the floor as I got closer to my orgasm I felt him speed up.

"Fuck girl!" He said going even faster when my hands were flat on the floor and I came.

"Ohhh ohhh ohhhhhhhhh," was all that came out of my mouth as I came aging but this time I was squiring and shaking. He wasn't too far behind me. Pulling out he came all over my back.

"Damn baby, fuck you squirting and shit." He said squeezing my waist. Picking me up with my legs wrapped around him and my back against the wall he started pounding.

"Oh my... that was... m..my fir..sst squirt!" I said out of breath in a moan as he kept going until I screamed out his name. Laughing he put me down and up under the shower and started washing me up again.

"That's for making me cum when I wasn't ready. And I know you can do it now so it won't be your last." He said smacking my ass as we got out the shower. Grabbing two towels he handed me one before walking back into the room. Walking over to my bag I grabbed some lotion a thong and some over the knee socks.

"Can I get a T-shirt?" I ask Chance walking up to where he sat in his briefs watching me.

"You don't need no shirt I ain't done with you yet." He said taking the stuff I had out my hand and placing it on the bed, before grabbing my hips pulling me in-between his legs. "Mmm whatever just get that lotion and rub me down." I said pecking him on the lips as I backed up and hopped on the bed. Pulling my towel off, he started some music as I relaxed completely.

Beginning with my shoulders he started rubbing them in a circular motion. From there he worked his way to my neck, and then down my arms all the way to my hands. After that he return to my upper the lower back, and over my buttocks. Then down my thighs to my calves. He ended it off with my feet. Once there, he backtrack all the way to the starting point with a lighter touch of affection. By the time he was done I could barely keep my eyes open. Grabbing my hand he flipped me over and laid on top of my kissing my lips softly. Pushing him off of me I turned on my side, he was squeezing my ass in one hand and my boob in the other hand. Laughing I shook my head. I grabbed my sock and put them on while still lying down. Lifting both my legs I started to put on my thong until he stop me. Grabbing me he pulled me off the bed so that I was standing up and bending over. Then he got on his knees and pulled up my thong. Getting off his knees he smiled big. "I like your fat ass and these. A lot." He said grabbing my boobs. Laughing I got on my tippy toes and kissed his lips.

"Sir, can I get a shirt now?" I asked as he picked me up placing me back on the bed.

"No I wanna sleep with you like this. I'll keep you warm come on it's getting late." He said looking down at his phone. Once he laid down I climbed on top of him. I already knew I wasn't gone wanna get up in the morning.

Monday 5:15am

Rolling over I noticed that Kerstin was still sleep and no longer on top of me. Not even two seconds later she woke up shooting closers to me, grabbing her hips I pulled her closer hugging her to me before letting her go. Thinking of last night I smiled and started getting out the bed. Looking at the clock I noticed it was still quite early so I had enough time to cook.

"Baby what do you want for breakfast?" I asked her as I brushed my teeth, stepping back into the room. Walking towards me in a half shirt and thongs with her long socks with her toothbrush Kerstin shrugged and started brushing her teeth.

"How about omelets?" I asked once I was done brushing my teeth.

"Yeah that sounds good." She said once she finished brushing her teeth, grabbing her hips I gave her a kiss.

"Ahh now that's a good way to start your day."

"What's a good way to start your day?"

"This with you right now kissing them sexy lips, while you ain't got nothing on but a half shirt, thong and them long ass socks." Letting my hands fall to her sides she smiled up at me.

"Yeah it is nice isn't it? I get to see all of this and your gone feed me!" She said rubbing her hands up and down my chest.

"Take your shower and then get ready by the time you're out I'll be done cooking and ready too." I said before kissing her again.

"Okay."

Thirty-five minutes later Kerstin came down stairs in a simple white body fitted knee length dress, black blazer, and her black Christian Louboutin heels, with her hair in these big sext curls. I'm was standing here in a Ralph Lauren suit cooking for her, but when I looked up and saw her I couldn't do nothing.

Damn she really is beautiful!

Snapping out of my daze I finished taking the omelet out of the skillet and placed it on a plate. After fixing our plates I sat them on the table.

"What would you like to drink? Orange juice, coffee or tea?"

"Orange juice is fine. This looks and smells good to babe." She said licking her lips.

"Mhmm you sure do look and smell good," I said.

"Chance!" She said blushing hard.

"What I was just telling the truth." Smiling at her I sat down and began eating.

"Speaking of tasting look at my neck Chance." She said causing me to look down at her neck. Causing my jaws to drop, it was red as hell.

"Yes look what you did, I can't covered none of this up without messing up my white dress," she said squinting her eyes at me.

"I'm sorry baby! You just be tasting so good." I said.

"Yeah yeah, so what are you doing today?" She asked.

"Working on stuff for your house, that's my main focus since Carter is finishing up everything else." I said.

"Oh you're lucky. I have meeting most of the day." She replied making a crazy face.

"Well that sucks.

Fifteen minutes later I was walking Kerstin out to her car after placing her bag in the trunk I opened her door and she slid in.

"Have a great day at work Chance."

"You too baby," I said as I leaned over and gave her a long passionate kiss. Releasing her lips I smiled at her then headed to my car.

6:47am

I'm gone be so distracted at work Kerstin thought as Chance released her lips and stood up straight. He sure know how to mess up a girls head early in the morning! Watching as he walked over and got into his car she pulled off and headed to work.

____________________________
HELLO! THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT!
DO NOT FORGET TO...

FAN
VOTE
SHARE
FOLLOW
COMMENT

ARAYAIK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
199K 6.4K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
136K 10.6K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
51.5K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...