SECRET. . . hossler ✓

By -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

9.6K 144 21
By -ADOREMARAIS

"ELIZA ARE YOU READY?" Jaden shouted up the stairs as he looked down at his phone, keeping an eye on the time. Not receiving an answer from the birthday girl, Jaden began to walk up the stairs when he heard loud heavy footsteps coming his way.

"I'm ready!" Eliza shouted, Jaden staring at the girl as she was glowing from the happiness of it being her birthday. "What do i not look okay?"

Jaden quickly shook his head, grabbing a hold of Eliza's hand, the two walking down the stairs, meeting the rest of the boys by the front door. Eliza grew confused as to why the boys had all shuffled together by the front door, every so often stealing looks at one another.

"All sending me off are we?" Eliza teased, the boys all nodding as Bryce looked down at his phone before leaning it Anthony's way. "What you hiding Bryce?"

Jaden widened his eyes at the older brother of Eliza's, Bryce quickly hiding his phone in his back pocket to prevent Eliza from seeing some of her party plans.

"Okay then..." Eliza said, deciding to dismiss not just Bryce's strange and secretive behaviour, but the rest of the boys' behaviour too.

All morning, Eliza has noticed the secrecy and whispers between all the boys ever since she woke
up this morning, quickly making the girl agitated. However, excluding that Eliza's birthday morning had been pretty good, the boys all joining together to make her a large breakfast consisting of pancakes and strawberries.

Thanks for Griffin and Eliza.

If Griffin and Eliza hadn't been supervising, the kitchen would have gone up in flames from Josh and Bryce's lack of ability to turn down the heat on the oven.

"Ready to go?"

The sound of Jaden's voice brought Eliza out of her thoughts from her morning so far, a smile appearing on her face as Jaden held his hand out to her as he opened the front door.

"have fun kids!"

The two shook their heads at Bryce's comment as he alongside Kio ushered the two teenagers out of the house at some speed. Having had the door closed on their face, Eliza and Jaden shared looks at each other, both shaking their heads at the boys' actions as they walked towards Jaden's car.

"So where we going?"

"Well that's a surprise."

jadenhossler added to his Instagram story!

ELIZA FELT JADENS EYES ON HER AS SHE SCANNED THE MENU, HER ELBOWS LEANING AGAINST THE WOODEN TABLE AS SHE LOOKED DOWN TO CHOOSE HER DESIRED FOOD. Looking up for a second, Eliza smirked at the boy sitting across from her, Jaden now diverting his eyes down to his menu.

Eliza couldn't hide her smile at the boys behaviour, moving her eyes away from him back down to her menu. She gently tapped Jaden's leg with her foot, catching the boys attention immediately.

"What was that for?" Jaden exclaimed as he attempted to hide his smile from the girl sat across from him.

"You were staring."

"So were you but you didn't see me kicking you." Jaden hit back, Eliza laughing as she shook her head. The two looked back down at their menus, ready to give their orders to the waitress as she walked up to their table.

"What we watching tonight then?"

Jaden looked up to meet the girls eye as they handed their menus to the waitress after having giving her their food orders.

"What?" Eliza tilted her head as she looked at Jaden, noticing his muscles tense.

"Oh my question struck something in you." Eliza said, the smile sprawled across her lips increasing as Jaden shook his head. "I just asked what we're watching tonight."

"I just scared myself." Eliza snickered at Jaden's response, resulting in Jaden to tap the girls leg under the table. "We can watch whatever you want Liza."

"Criminal minds."

"What's your obsession with criminal minds?" Eliza's mouth fell open as Jaden hit back at her suggestion, a smile crawling onto his face from the girls reaction to his words.

"My obsession?" Jaden nodded. "Well one, Derek fucking Morgan is a beauty of a man. And two, have you seen Spencer Reid?" Jaden shook his head as he tried to keep his laughter in at Eliza's excitement filling her words as she continued to speak.

"Dr Spencer Reid should be protected at all costs."

Jaden nodded his head once Eliza stopped listing her reasons for her love for the tv show, of as Jaden still likes to call it, an 'obsession'. Jaden was just about to start another conversation with Eliza when his phone began to continuously vibrate against the table, not just catching his attention, but also Eliza's.

"Someone's popular." Eliza said with her eyebrow raised as Jaden lifted up his phone.

"It's only Bryce."

"What does he want? Me to pick up more steroids?" Jaden let out a laugh, Eliza too joining in as they looked at one another.

"Maybe." Jaden said as he unlocked his phone, going straight to the multiple messages Bryce had sent the boy.

Incoming text

Bryce bby🖤

Bryce bby🖤

How much longer are you going
To be?

Jaden babe
Bryce we left just under an hour ago

Bryce bby🖤
And?
Jaden babe
And I'm not the hulk or sonic
I can't eat that fast tf

Bryce bby🖤
True
But roughly
How long you going to be

Jaden babe
Well how long do you need

Bryce bby🖤
That didn't answer my question

Jaden babe
Answer mine first

Bryce bby🖤
Uh
Okay
Fine
Probs another hour or two
The girls have come over and we're
All putting the decorations up right now

Jaden babe
Okay
Do you need anything

Bryce bby🖤
Oh yeah
Could you grab some
Red bull

Jaden babe
You've drunk it all already?!
You bought it yesterday for fuck sake

Bryce bby🖤
Hey don't just blame me!
Josh and Anthony finished them too

Jaden babe
I don't even want to know

/——————————————————————\

Um how the fuck have we got 14k reads!?

This has made my day

Thank you so much for even reading this book

I know this chapter is so little
But i wanted to update before i have my driving test in like three hours

And let me tell you
The nerves have fucking kicked in.

But anyway!! Thank you guys for reading and loving it so far!! Next chapter will be big cause of the party so hopefully you can wait a little bit

Depending on how i feel after my driving test at 12

xoxo

\——————————————————————/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 211 28
" 𝒊'𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅" this story starts at part 53! its for people who already read the first 52 parts on m...
622K 8.5K 95
Anthony's little sister is forced to spend the summer with the sway boys but doesn't want to go. She insists on not making friends with the boys and...
9.5K 144 28
"𝐇𝐞𝐲. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐲." "𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐠�...
724K 15.9K 64
'𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚'