𝐀π₯𝐩𝐑𝐚 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐭...

By Gungunr

Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no contr... More

2. Different
3. Family
4. Name of the Prince
5. A man in the garden
6. Roses for him
7. Conspiracy and Accusation
8. For the greater good?
9. Narcisse, the Seer
10. Birthday gift
11. Coronation Ceremony
12. Two Broken Hearts
13. Concern for Her
14. Unworthy?
15. A bit of Xavier's Musing
16. The Human World
17. Transformation
18. Sean Windsor
19. Friends
20. Say goodnight and go
21. Ex's & Oh's
22. His Majesty, bastard Xavier
23. Healers?
24. Secrets and Lies
25. New Plans
26. The King's Plan
27. Falling in Love
28. Sean and Saoirse
29. Drunk Story
30. Prayers come true
31. Love or Crush?
32. Unwanted becomes the wanted
33. Trouble
34. Xanthus
35. Before the Storm
36. Destined to Meet Again
37. Drama at Dinner
38. Peek into the Secrets
39. Dirty Little Secret
40. Cracked in love
41. Parents
42. My love
43. For Her
44. Suspense
45. Sean's arrival
46. Love Triangle Begins
47. His or Her honor?
48. Scheme
49. Contemplations
50. See you on the other side
51. Werewolves, Humans and Vampires
52. Revelation
53. Who manipulates better?
54. Who will succeed?
55. Confrontation
56. Metamorphosis
57. Is it the end?
NOT AN UPDATE
58. Love Ruins All
59. Aftermath
60. Turning Point
61. The Test

1. A short introduction

176K 2.8K 254
By Gungunr

"Ariana-

- Ariana will be her name." Luna Barbara announced looking at the recently born angel on her lap with misty eyes. Alpha Edward of Ravernia caressed his wife's hair and gave her a faint smile.

"Can I hold her for a while, mother?" Young Anwar hopped into the bed and extended his arms with a longing look on his face.

His whole face lit up when he was handed over his baby sister. "Ariana, it's me. Your brother and your future Alpha." He looked over at his father with enthusiasm which was returned with a proud smile.

He shifted his attention back to his precious sister. "I will always protect you and keep you away from other male pups."

Luna Barbara let out a chuckle.

Although Anwar was a mere child of seven, he could speak fluently and carried himself with grace and power.

Baby Ariana looked up with impish glee in her eyes which melted her brother's heart. It was then, he swore to protect her even with his life. Just then Persephone roughly took the infant in her arms and started swaying which made baby Ariana burst into tears.

"Persephone!" Luna Barbara raised her voice slightly.

Letting out a huff, Persephone scrunched her nose, threw the distressed baby in her arms into the bed and stormed out of the chamber, followed by the Alpha. Her eyes were clear and manifested no emotion of hurt but a wailing sound was coming out of her mouth which made the two men guarding the chamber roll their eyes. Sensing her father behind, she started running on the corridor, fell back on purpose and let out a shriek. Alpha Edward soon came to her rescue.

"Persephone! Are you alright, my dear?" He helped her to stand up with a lot of care. She sobbed for a few seconds and wiped her cheeks with the back of her hand, again with no actual tears in her eyes or cheeks whatsoever. But that was enough for the Alpha to wrinkle his forehead with worry. "Don't cry, sweetheart. "

"You will love her more than me, won't you?" She let out a whisper. Heightened sense of a werewolf didn't miss that and Alpha Edward knelt down before his six years old daughter and started consoling her otherwise.

"Alpha!!" Beta Richard approached with a pale face. Without a curtsy, he continued.

"Alpha! There had been an unforeseen attack on the kingdom last night and the Alpha King has been massacred inside the palace along with the Queen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.8K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...
874K 24.1K 22
Rejected by her mate because she was thought to be weak. He was wrong. //\\//\\//\\ I hear a sorrowful howl promising vengeance. Hearing the sound...
2.5M 64.6K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...
1.7M 51.5K 29
Emmaline Jones embarks on a journey to find a new home after she couldn't handle the pain her pack members caused any longer. Two years later, she co...