Forget me | Yenyul

By gearsecond_kwangbae

"It's crazy how two people who both lost their memories found each other. But it's crazier that were forcing... More

Prologue
I: Attempt
II: Looking for them
III: New Life
IV: With Her
V: Daily scolding
VI: Art study
VII: Endless days
VIII: Fired
IX: Gifts
X: Surprise
XI: Phone call
XII: Run
XIII: Confused
XIV: Probably
XV: I met her
XVI: Ice cream
XVII: Found them
XVIII: Before
XIX: Promise
XX: I have something to say
XXI: Drawing
XXII: Planning
XXIII: The bet
XXIV: I missed you
XXV: Ignored
XXVI: help me
XXVII: Paper planes
XXVIII: Plans
XXIX: Mattress
XXX: Goodbye
XXXI: Bomb
XXXII: Talk
XXXIII: Talk II
XXXIV: Again
XXXV: Denial
XXXVI: Anger
XXXVII: Bargaining (1/2)
XXXVII: Bargaining (2/2)
XXXVIII: Depression
XXXIX: Depression II
XL: Hello world
XLI: She's happy
XLII: Summer Plans
XLIII: YenJin's Crazy Summer (1/3)
XLIV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (2/3)
XLV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (3/3)
XLVI: Missing
XLVII: Sudden Phone call
XLVIII: What happened?!
XLIX: She ...
LI: Yena unnie
LII: Scars
LIII: Take turns
LIV: The funeral
LV: the end
Epilogue

L: Dream

432 30 6
By gearsecond_kwangbae

[Wonyoung's POV]

I went to Jeju island with Yujin unnie's parents. Right now they're still in the hospital grieving for their daughter. It was a bit tense at the hospital so I left and went to a near beach.

The place wasnt crowded, it only had a few people around so I thought that it would be the perfect place for me.

The sand was a bit hot but I didnt mind. I just sat there and thought about unnie. I want to cry and grieve about her but I dont know ... I cant.

I just sat down and looked at the sky. Yujin unnie promised me that she'd spend summer with me. Then she'll graduate next year, and look for a job.

She told me all her plans on life, what she would do ... what she wants to do before dying. I dont know, it seems like she hasnt achieved anything she wants yet. So why did the universe take her away so early?

Life really works mysteriously, you dont know what'll happen tomorrow. So I guess I am sad about Yujin unnie.

She even told me that she has a gift for me. I wonder what it was. I guess I cant really know about what it is.

I stared at the blue sky, Yujin unnie told me that she looks at the sky whenever she feels sad. I smiled to myself and remembered all our memories together.

A tear finally eacaped from my eye. Yujin unnie ... Are you in heaven right now? Will you look out for me just like what you said? My brain cant process that you're gone. Is that still normal?

Maybe I just want to believe that you're still here. You're still here right? You promised that you'll spend half of your summer. Are you already breaking that promise?

I smiled to myself as I thought that I could still feel Yujin unnie's presence.

I'm curious about the gift that she was supposed to give me. And what she would say about her trip with Yena unnie. She told me that she'd show me all their pictures and tell me all about it. She even said that we could go paragliding together next school break.

Even as I think about our memories together and about how she's gone now. I dont know why but i'm not crying about it. Am I not normal anymore?

I'll just stay and believe that she's still looking out for me somewhere out there. I read from somewhere that if one dies, they'll be a star and give light in the night.

Yujin unnie will be one of the brightest stars. She'll be a show off and maybe have a brightest light contest with the other stars. She'll always be there, She's not dead.

"YUJIN UNNIE!!!" I dont care if people look at me or think i'm weird. Right now I just want to talk to Yujin unnie. I know she's still somewhere out there.

"You might not want to reply or say anything but hear me out!" I shouted at the sky. Yujin unnie is probably getting a bit embarrassed by me.

"You'll still look out for me right? Did you become a Star? Or are you an angel? Whatever you are I hope you'll still stick to me" I smiled at myself and just imagined what she would say if she could really hear me right now.

"Did you lie to me? You told me that you'd always be here! Then why did you leave all of the sudden?" I look like a crazy person shouting at the sky so I just stopped for a while and looked at the sea.

"I think i'm crazy for believing that you're still alive" As soon as I said that a blue scarf slapped me in the face. Wtf!? Where did this come from? I looked around and saw if anyone was looking for their scarf. But no one was there. It was a bit hot so there were only a few people who were passing by.

I smiled to myself as I wrapped the scarf around my neck. "I guess you're really still here for me"

[Chaewon's POV]

My body feels numb. When our head said the time of death my whole world was destroyed. What's the use of being a doctor when my friend died because I couldnt save her.

I sat by myself in the room since I couldnt bare to talk to anyone right now. They'll probably just talk about Yujin and you know ... the operation.

I dont know how long I stayed here but I dont feel like leaving anytime soon. Sometime later Yuri came to the room. I dont really feel like talking to her right now but there was this weird look in her face.

She sat next to me and since I couodnt say anything else I just tried to say anything and just cry. "I tried my best to save her but I couldnt. She ..." I continued to cry.

"Why cry unnie?" I looked at her with a confused look on my face. What does she mean!? Why shouldnt I cry? My closest friend just died because of me. AND SHE'S ASKING ME TO NOT CRY!? I cant believe her! "DONT YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!?"

She had this goofy weird smile on her face. "But ... she didnt die. All this is just a dream, You might not believe me because your also a part of my imagination" Yuri's got bonkers.

"Are you out of your mind!?" As much as I want to sit alone and grieve for my friend. This crazy person just had to come in. I never knew that Yuri had this kind of personality.

"No, i'm not and I can even prove it!" She was smiling as if everything was okay. She kept on saying that all this was just a dream and that we shouldnt worry, Yujin is still alive.

Is all this a joke!? Does she think that Yena unnie in bed and Yujin just dying last night was all a joke!? I badly want to swear at her right now. But that wont help her.

She pulled me up and pushed me to the corner. My heart started beating fast. I feel so scared, there was this look in her eyes as if she left the mental hospital. "Chaewon unnie, believe me. This is a dream" she kept on walking closer to me. She pinned me to the wall and made me focus on her.

"Yuri, stop this! You're crazy!" She didnt stop as she grabbed something in her pocket. "I'll prove it"

"Wha-what are you doing?" She was now holding a swiss knife. Who on earth has a swiss knife on her pocket?

She pulled out her sleeve revealing her arm full of scars. I'm speechless, what has she been doing all these years!?

She just stood there with that weird expression. Then she smiled. "Time for me to wake up" she suddenly cut her arm. Since her arm was full of scars, it was a bit brittle.

One simple touch of the knife made it bleed. Her blood was now dripping on the floor as she slowly touched it. She moved away from me and let go of her knife.

"Wh-why? ... OH MY GOD! CHAEWON UNNIE! HELP!" She started screaming while looking at her bloody arm. I think Yuri has a depersonalization disorder or something.

I finally snapped out lf it and pulled her to the bathroom and washed her bloody arm. After that I pulled her to the office, applied medicine and placed bandages on her wounds.

"What were you thinking?" I said as she slowly looked at me. "I dont know, I just thought of ... Yujin and ... Yena unnie and everything"

I think she needs to go to a professional. Looking at her scars, I feel like she's already out of her mind. I can only think of Yena unnie helping her and making her stop all this. But Yena unnie is still in a coma.

"Yuri ..."

"Does this mean that Yena unnie is really in a coma? ..." I didnt answer her and just listened to her. "... and that Yujin is ... is ... gone?" She looked at me, her eyes were telling me that she needs help. It looks like she's been beaten mentally for too long. She cant distinct anything.

My friend just died because of me

Yena unnie is still unconscious.

I have to tell Hyewon and our other friends about all these events.

I'll have to explain to my father about being part in a surgery.

Then my best friend's love interest is having a severe mental disorder.

What kind of life is this!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 2K 25
Yujin and wonyoung are Best friends but what will happen if someone will come into there life and broke there friendship what if they'll just wake up...
155K 8.3K 59
[IZ*ONE] [Trilogy] [Continuation 2021] "Always and Forever." Highest Ranking/s: #1 Izone #1 Nako #1 Izonexreader #1 Eunbi
23K 810 20
chaewon is an interviewer and was assigned to interview Iz*one not everyone knowing that chewon and minju had a past. Draft: February 9, 2021 Started...
17.1K 591 26
[COMPLETED] "unnies look i got an invitation let's all go there" Little did they know, how that little envelop would change their perspective to lif...