THE DEMON'S PROMISED✓

Por Andrea_is_here

Formerly known as Kisses From A Demon Started: 17th, July 2020. Ended: 7th, October 2020. Aurora Russel, a hu... Más

INTRODUCTION.
Prologue:
Chapter 01: Happy Twentieth Birthday
Chapter 02: Welcome to Dapphion
chapter 03: Demon's horse
Chapter 04: Pain
Chapter 05: Trainer Kenji
Chapter 06: Trainer's Kiss
Chapter 07: Escape fail
Chapter 08: Tartarus' Tears
Chapter 09: Trainer's End?
Chapter 10: Drunk Lord
Chapter 11: Estratos
Chapter 12:Dinner Nightmare
Chapter 13: Locked
Chapter 14: The Talk
Chapter 15: The Dreams
Chapter 16: The Dance (1)
Chapter 18:The Amulet
Chapter 19:Marked
Chapter 20: Reunited
Chapter 21: Visited
Chapter 22: Rejecting the mark
Chapter 23: Goodbye
Chapter 24: Almost back to Normal
Chapter 25: Dates and Confessions
Chapter 26: Isabelle's birthday
Chapter 27:Wooden home
Chapter 28: Demon-Apocalypse
Chapter 29:Demon-apocalypse (2)
Chapter 30: Queen Aurora
Chapter 31: Daria
Chapter 32: Kassandra
Chapter 33: Gone
Chapter 34: Glass Coffin
Chapter 35: Epilogue

Chapter 17: The Dance (2)

414 45 47
Por Andrea_is_here

I open the door to my room and see three maids, "Uh...Are you in the wrong room?" I ask as I close the door.

"No ma'am. We are here to get you ready for the ball" the blonde one says, "Thanks but I can get myself ready" I say politely, "I'm sorry but it's a direct order from Lord Asmodeus" she says with a small smile. I nod reluctantly.

"Good, I'm Amy, that's Emily and she's Emma" They all wave, Emily has blonde hair and is taller than me, While Emma is a brunette and she’s the same height as me.

"Okay, we should bathe you" they move to the bathroom, "Look, you can dress me and I won't cause you any trouble, but I'm not going to allow you to bathe me," I say, I'm not a baby that needs to be bathed by someone.

"B--"

"No, tell me what is required during the bath and I'll do it myself" I cross my arms, "If we do it together it will be quicker, the ball is in two hours," Emily says,.

"No" they all stare at me pleadingly, "Let me guess, a direct order?" They all nod and a smile appear on their faces when I join them in the bathroom.

"Xanthus is going to have an ear full" I whisper to myself as I allow the three maids to bathe me.

After my bath, I sit down on a stool, ready for the girls to do my hair and makeup.

"Emily will do your hair and makeup," Amy says and goes into my closet, after an hour of pulling and forming, my hair is done and my makeup is also done, I have no idea of what I look like because I'm not allowed to look into the mirror.

"Okay, we'll help you in to your dress" I open my mouth to object but close it immediately when I see the dress, a pure white dress, a long off-shoulder cape, the material looks soft "Won't this get stains?" I ask.

I'm actually scared to touch it, it looks so innocent and beautiful, flowers are arranged at the end of the cape, "oh don't worry about that. The dressmaker used magic. Nothing can get it dirty, torn, or remove the flowers." My mouth forms an o "It's really pretty" I say as they put it on me.

The dress itself has a deep slit between my breasts, the open sides of the slits are made of silver and the dress hugs my body perfectly. "Is that?" I ask in surprise and they both nod in happiness.

"Oh my God! A real Crown" I squeal, "Yeah, but we can't put it on. The lord has to do that" I grin at the silver crown filled with diamond stones, then put a necklace around my neck, which has a ruby stone. They push me towards the mirror and I almost cry.

"wow" I look so different, the woman staring at me has brown hair just like me that is put up in an up-style, two strands of hair fall at each side of my glittering face.

Deep purple lips, her chocolate eyes shine out, and the pair of silver earrings just make everything look unreal.

I hug Amy "Thank you" she hugs me back after she recovers from her shock. "The lord should be coming now. I hope you enjoy the party" they all wave and leave the room closing the door behind them softly. A knock follows after a minute of me staring at myself.

"Come in," I say, excitedly waiting for him to come in. He opens the door and stops when he enters.

"Wow" he breathes and I nod with a smile, "You look... Wow you look unique, different" he places his hand on my bare shoulders and stares at the crown, he picks the crown and places it on my head carefully not to ruin my hair.

"Thanks" I whisper as he steps back, "Shall we?" He offers his hands, "We shall" I chuckle.

Two guards follow behind us after bowing to us, "Why do we need guards" I ask, "Escorts, and it's a form of being part of a royal" I nod. We get to the ballroom and I'm amazed, lights are placed up and a big chandelier hangs in the middle, I see couples dancing.

I see Logan approaching me and I lean on Xanthus who is discussing with a guard. Logan stops in frustration before his face turns into a sly smile.

"You seem tense," Xanthus points out and I smile tightly, "I need a drink" I leave his side and move to the bar before he objects,.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asks politely, "A shot of tequila please" I say, I gulp it once and try not to wince.

"You shouldn't drink so much so you won't blabber to your mate about our relationship" I ball my fist when I hear his cocky tone.

"We don't have any relationship Logan," I say flatly as I signal the bartender to bring another shot, "We had one and it--"

"And it ended two years ago" I interrupt him and gulp another shot already feelings loosed.

"Why don't you understand tha--" I walk away from him knowing that what he wanted to say was going to bring up unwanted memories, "Rory, you look beautiful," Rekal says as he gives me a small hug.

"Thank you" I wave at the lady he holds, "I'll see you later" he leaves with his date. Everyone I know greets me except Lilith who continues giving me glares that say she's annoyed with my presence and smirks. I swear she's such a strange demon.

"It's 11:25," Xanthus stands by my side with a drink in his hand, "you ordered the maids to bathe me" I state, "Yes, You are a queen and you deserve the best treatment" he stares at me in surprise when I don't say anything.

"what?"

"It's the first time I called you a queen and you didn't object or make a fuss" I smirk and move to his ear, "Maybe I'm accepting my fate" my voice is low and seductive, I sway my hips as I walk away.

I know I shouldn't have taken four shots.

"11:28 pm" this time it's Logan who tells me, "I don't need you to tell me the time there's a huge clock on the wall" it's true, there is a  clock on the wall.

"You are not going to have the mate dance with him" I turn to face him with a smirk plastered on my face, "That's what you've been saying, Logan. You and I both know you can't do anything because you are scared of Lord Asmodeus" his expression turns to fury.

I know it's not smart to challenge Logan but I did it anyway.

The moment the clock strikes 11:30 pm Xanthus is by my side and soft music begins to play, newly mated couples fill the dance floor, the dance floor is full, all except a space that is left in the middle.

"The middle space is for us, their king and queen" I give him a small smile, I can feel Logan eyes burning holes into my back but I ignore him, nothing is going to ruin this dance.

Xanthus pulls me to the dance floor, he places his hand on my back and I place mine on his shoulders "This is too much eye contact" I whisper forgetting he has demon ears, he chuckles.

I gasp when I feel something, "Can you feel that?" I nod, "what is it?" I look at the circle formed around us and the other couples, "It makes our bond stronger" I keep quiet.

After the dance, the couples are excused but Xanthus and I remain in the ballroom. "Have a drink" I sigh, "Do you really think I'll take a drink from you, Logan?" I eye him suspiciously.

"You need to let loose a little. It's not like I can poison you when my cousin isn't far" he does have a point, I take the drink from his hand and gulp it down.

He stays with me and I begin to get irritated, "What else are you waiting for?" I snap.

"Really? You can even have a conversation without getting angry with me. I apologized, Rory" I walk away from me and he follows, I sway a bit when I feel light-headed "Don't follow me. I'm going to Xanthus- don't worry I'm not going to say anything" I assure.

I have no reason why I want to see Xanthus, hell I feel like kissing him, god what’s wrong with my head. "Heyyyy" I draw when I see Xanthus as he moves away from the guard he is talking with. "Are you okay Aurora?" He stares at me with worry.

He is so cute.

"I'm fine baby" I can't believe I just said, what is wrong with me. He is equally surprised as me,  "Are you sure you are okay?" I press my finger on his lips "Shh, don't talk. Why are we still here? After all, we are mates" I pull his hands towards the exit.

"Where are we going?" He pulls me back, when I realize we are far from the ball I push him to the wall and kiss him, I don't care that he isn't kissing back all I know I have to kiss him. He pushes me back and opens a door to a study room, "Whose study is this?" I ask, I see a couch and I grin.

"One of mine" I smile and push him on the couch and straddle him then I slam my lips on his, he doesn't kiss me back instead he pushes me off.

"You don't want me?" I pout, he switches off the light and flashes a touch light on my face "You are drunk and...aroused" he frowns, "Who gave you a drink" I ignore him and start making my way out, "If you are not going to give me what I want then I guess I'll have to find someone else. I'm pretty sure L--" he slams me on the wall.

"I am not going to take advantage of you when you are drunk or spelled. And never threaten me with that again because it won't end well for anyone" he says and I look at him with lust.

"You know I love the position." I grin as he groans. He releases me and I sway a bit as I feel dizzy. "Are you okay?" He holds me, "Yeah, the dress makes me uncomfortable" I remove the cape and my shoes.

"Help me zip my dress" I show him my back, "No," he says coldly that I flinch a little. "What do you mean no. I'll rip this dress off me if you don't zip it down," I say angrily "Go ahead" I angrily zip the dress down and I feel a sting on my back.

"shit! You hurt yourself" I take the dress off of me. I face him in my white lace bra and panties.

"You are bleeding" he stares at only my  face, "so?" He turns me around and looks at my back, a growl is what I hear before everything goes black.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

End of another chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Edited by: parkjungkook_90

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Black Sheep Por Golden

Ficción General

425K 20.6K 64
Y/N gets more than she bargained for when getting to know the mystery creature that's been living in her shop silently for the past few years. She ne...
339K 15K 84
Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of her body no matter how Sable resists. Po...
263K 12.4K 52
"What's a kiss?" He asked in my right ear, sending a shiver up my spine. "What's a kiss?" He was suddenly on my left. "What's a kiss." I heard from a...
383 24 23
Monsters? Check Werewolves? Check Vampires? Check Impending doom and annihilation of the human race? Double check For Aiyanna, her world changed the...