The Girl He Marked✔️

By naughtychristian

SAMPLE PART ONE: Myra Archer hasn't had it easy being the only human in her family. She knows that she probab... More

Part One: Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Book 2 & 3

Preface

52.3K 402 58
By naughtychristian

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆☽Ⓛ❈Ⓒ☾⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

All rights reserved by the author. This story or any chapter may not be reproduced or used in any manner without the written permission of the author.

Hey, angels!

I can't believe I've reached a million reads, I'm in shock.

I have a favour to ask, if you have read this story or the others in the series, please could you follow the link below and leave a review on Goodreads?

You don't have to write anything, simply choose a rating :)

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/21073163.naughty_christian

PLEASE READ: This story is only a sample. To read the full book, you can find it on iReader.

It is a 4 book series on iReader, including The Girl He Claimed, The Girl He Loved and The Girl He Mated.

I do not control any of the prices on iReader.

I do not choose what price my books are sold at. It is entirely up to the app.

iReader own the rights, I cannot publish the books anywhere else (Amazon/Kindle) sorry.

Steps to find the books on iReader:

Download iReader, the app logo looks like this:

Create an account and find the search bar.

Tap on the search bar on the top.

Type in The Girl He Marked and enter.

Click on the book and read!

I base a lot of my characters off of my own thoughts/opinions, I will take it offensively if you are nasty and will delete your comment.

If you like the start of this story, I have lots of others on my profile. Please give them a try, if you want to!

Enjoy.

Love and orgasms, L x

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆✥⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 158 7
Diana Baratheon is the half bastard sister of Aegon Lord of Dragonstone.. who he hates deeply.. Trying to live a life away from the Targaryen family...
330K 13.1K 23
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
3.9K 89 9
shorts stories of my favorite characters!
14.1K 970 17
ကိုကို ကဆူးတွေလိုပဲ နှလုံးသားကိုသွေးရဲစေတယ် 🥀