Lil Gangbanging Ass

Par theyamourme

"And I don't think I'm God, But you can die if you say my name in vain" #NLMB. Plus

INTRO
1
2
3

4

1K 13 8
Par theyamourme

-
NINA.

Nina pictured above.

It's been like two days since that whole club accident happened. Herb texted me two times but I decided not to respond. I really don't need a nigga right now so I'm not even finna waste my time playing his little game. Niggas like that just want a groupie and I'm not here for that. I'm focusing on myself and getting the fuck outta essex.

I smell my Og cooking some breakfast downstairs, so I know she had to be off today. I was off today for the first time in 4 days. My body been killing me all that dancing I been doing.

I just got out the shower when I hear my mama yelling downstairs.

"Meeka I heard you the first time damn, stop repeating shit to me like I'm not grown." I hear my Mama say in a annoyed ass tone.

Ugh Dino's BM here, and I just finna go downstairs to get some food. I was hungry as fuck though and it smelled like my mama was cooking my favorite.

Pancakes.

I finished getting dressed and go downstairs. I hide behind the hallway way until they done talking cause it seemed like they was finna get the arguing and I don't have time for Meka bringing up I work in the club with her.

"Ms. Keyshia I understand that all I'm tryna say is you be feeding my son anything when he over here and we live a vegan lifestyle." She said making me roll my eyes.

Meka always coming over here saying dumb shit knowing damn well she not no vegan. Her ass be tearing them club wings up.

"When the hell you decided to live a vegan lifestyle ? I really wanna know" My mama said sarcastically mixing the eggs ups.

My mama really didn't give af fuck about nothing, and people always wonder where I get it from. This lady just gone say whatever she feel.

"Meka unless you paying my groceries bills he gone eat whatever the fuck in my fridge, Yo ass just come dropping him off here anytime of the day you don't give a fuck what nobody else had planned for the day."

"Ms. Keyshi-"

"No-No drop his ass off with some food then Meka. Drop him off with more than 1 outfit to change and you know he gone be here all week Meka. How about you wipe his ass better so I don't have to run my washer and dryer all day cause all his boxer got shit stains Meka."

"I-" Meka tries to cut her off again but Og was not going.

"I'm tired of your unfit ass coming in my house telling me how to raise a child like I'm not 41 and been a mama 21 years. Damn Meka just get the hell out my face." My mama said making Meka start to cry. This bitch was so delusional. If Dino ain't pick the dumbest baby mother of all time.

"See this what I mean y'all always treated me unfair ever since I had TJ, y'all wanna come for me but never wanna come for yo unfit ass son DINO cause I know he hear me down here !!! Dino don't shit for me he don't pay no bills and never wanna do shìt for TJ unless I beg him to"

"You knew what type of nigga Dino was before you decided to have his baby Meka. That don't mean come in here starting problems with me cause you mad at Dino. I do too much for you and TJ even though I'm not obligated to do shit."

"Exactly you and that mindset the reason why yo son was raised like that. If Dino need to man up why you can't tell him that and you his mama. TJ never gone treat females how Dino do I promise you that cause I'm gone raise him the right way."

"Meka I will slap the shit out of you next you come in my house telling me how to raise my kids. Dino a grown ass man. You a GROWN ASS WOMEN. When you gone get up off your ass and do something. Life not fair but going around playing victim not gone help nobody. I played my part for 18 years. Your ass barely even with TJ talking bout some raise him right you need to go before I raise my foot up your ass." My mama snaps making me almost bust out laughing.

What they was arguing bout wasn't funny but my mama always tryna hit somebody.

"I'll be back to get TJ on Thursday, Love you baby." She said giving Tj a kiss on the forehead and handing him over to my mom.

She finally leaves and I decided it's time to stop hiding behind the hallway wall.

"I seen your ass hiding behind that wall, come get Tj before my eggs burn." She says handing him over to me.

I love my nephew. Even though he got some crazy ass parents he was so sweet. The complete opposite of Dino. He was so shy and soft spoken. We had a special bond though. He loved his TT. We ain't seen each other in a while but I know as soon as he woke up he was gone he happy to see me.

"You see the the shit I go through." She said, shaking her head.

"Hell yeah Meka was trippin today." I said making her look at me.

"Every fuckin day, and she tell me all her problems instead of the dumb motherfucker who need to hear it."

"Where that boy at anyway, DINO COME GET SOME FOOD." She yelled putting the plates on the table.

Seconds later you hear loud ass footsteps coming down the stairs and Dino looking like he just woke up.

"It smell good as hell G." He yawns before kissing my mama on her cheek and sitting down.

"Yo breath don't now move." She said putting the last plate on the table and sitting down.

"You always doing too much." He said smacking his teeth.

"Dino I'm tired of crazy ass baby mama coming up here starting shit with everybody cause she mad at you. I'm done raising kids I'm not finna be caught up in y'all mess. Especially not on my off day." My mama begins to rant.

"'Meka was here ? Where the hell she at ?" He said looking around.

"Dino you don't see yo damn son sleep on the couch ? She came to drop him off a few minutes ago and as usual she complaining you not doing shit for Tj. I'm tired of that shit. I don't care what you and her got going on but you not finna have Tj walking round here any type of way. Be a man Dino you too old for this." She said making him suck his teeth.

"G i told her ass not to drop him off today she knew I had shit to do." He said ignoring everything mama said.

"Oh I don't give a damn what you doing today I'm not babysitting. Every week y'all wanna trap me in this damn house. I got shit to do today end of discussion."

"But I got some important business to handle, just watch him a couple hours I got y'all."

"Dino that's YOUR son I'm not watching him. You heard me." She said

"Bu-"

"But nothing I don't want to hear it, when the fuck you gone grow up and do grown man shit. Damn I can't take it for real !" She yelled, finally getting up grabbing her purse and leaving out the front door.

Damn they done stressed Og out for the day, she ain't even finish her food.

"She always doing that dumb ass shit, her ass don't got nothing to do."

"Dino I think you stressing out Ma for real. Meka and her was arguing just before you came downstairs." I said taking another bite of my pancakes.

I try to mind my business because I don't need anymore stress then I already have but all this crazy shit going on in the house I gotta say something.

"No Meka stressing her ass out. Meka stress every fucking body out. She know I had some shit to do today that's the only reason she dropped his ass off."

"What you gotta do that's so important Dino."

Dino never get the main point of a situation.

"Handling grown folks business don't worry about it lil girl."

"More important than being with Tj ?"

"Why you think I'm handling business ? So me and Tj can get the fuck outta Chicago. I got a plan, Trust me you got my word." He said making me smile.

I know Dino like back of my hand. He's not the brightest but I know one thing. If he say you got his word you got his word forever.

"Well in that case he can come with me to the mall, but after that you on daddy duties and spend some quality time with Tj okay ?"

"Duh and don't be buying him none of that lil girly shit out the mall either."

-

"Bre I still don't like you." I laughed as we walked in Nordstrom.

"Bitch I said sorry a million times, you know I work too and getting up at 4am to get you from the club don't sit right with me." She said eating some cinnamon pretzel bites from Aunt Annie's.

"Yeah okay leave me for dead next time." I said sarcastically.

"Bitch your ungrateful ain't a famous rapper take you home or some shit like that ? See if it was me I would've rode that di-" We both look at Tj at the same time before busting out laughing. He was so chill, he was in his own world not even stunning us.

"-Dill pickle so we can get some money to get something out this bougie ass store." She said looking at a shirt that had a $5,000 price tag on it.

"Girl I don't get down like that Miss City Girl. I need love okay, and I'm not thinking about that shit you know I just broke up with pa-"

"Paul this Paul that. Paul was poor Ni. He had your ass working like a slave while he fucking off on even poorer hoes. All that worrying bout Paul got you blocking blessings that's how I see it."

"He didn't even want me fr, he probably texted all them hoes there. I'm not finna entertain this lil fantasy." I said shrugging his shoulders.

"What he texted you and said ?"

"All he said was "Wyo ?" and I accidentally left him on read so he texted again and said "you want somebody to chase yo lil ugly ass so bad"

We both bussed out laughing looking at the text.

"This shit getting outta hand now." She said laughing.

"I was gone respo-

"Oh so this why you ain't text me back you gotta son ?" I hear the familiar voice behind me, making my heart drop.

See nawl this some movie shit .

I ain't hear Bre loud ass talking no more so I know it had to be real. The way my anxiety set up a bitch almost just shit her pants.

I turn around and see Herb with multiple bags in his hand and somebody else he hang with, but it wasn't the same boy from last time.

Play it cool.

"I'm starting to think you stalking me now G." I said making him buss out laughing.

"Stalking you ? You not even all that shorty don't get the big head." He said looking me up and down.

"Now I'm not all that ? You saying that cause the kid or cause I ain't text you back ?" I said making him do a lil dumb ass smile.

"I ain't tripping I can play stepdaddy too." He said making me roll my eyes.

"This not even my kid, this my nephew but it ain't none of your business anyway."

"See how your attitude change when youn need a ride nomo, Chicago hoes for sure."

"Oh you one of them niggas, help me once and can't shut the fuck about it ? I said Thank you, you want your gas money too ?"

"All i asked for was a text back, you act like that was so har-"

"Y'all gone fuck or what ? I'm tryna go get my aunt aunties before the line get too long and y'all wanna go back and forth." Whoever he was with said making me fake throw up.

"Cmon Maneski , ion fuck wit fake boujee hoes anyway." He said walking away.

"My pleasure I ain't want your ugly ass anyway the fuck." I said crossing my arms.

That was so lame, I say some corny shit when I'm nervous.

"That was just so awkward and the only thing I could do was  look at his fine ass friend, you think he was looking at me too ?"

"I don't know let's go cause all a sudden I'm not the mood to shop no more."

"Oh God here you go." Bre said making me roll my eyes.

That nigga had me fucked up.

-
We finally got back home and my ass was ready to relax. I don't know why Herb got me so mad at the mall I don't even want his goofy ass with them big ass ears. How you mad at me cause I don't want you ? Did he really mean what he said or was he acting. I don't know, I don't care. That's not my nigga.

I lit up some candles and turned on Tink new album. They don't give my sis enough credit but I'll play this shit over and over again just because.

I tie my hair in a bun and start to put my face mask on when I hear my phone go off.

I grab my phone seeing it's Herb. I never saved his number so I know it's him again. I couldn't help but smile at my phone.

773-216-2030: This my last time texting yo ugly ass cause I'm not thirsty.

You right your ass delusional as fuck. I was about to delete the thread but I might as well text back. I was bored anyway. Just a lil fun nothing else.

Fineshorty: boy ain't you just say I'm not all that bye .
773-216-2030: Nawl you back cute cause u tmb

We ended up texting for the rest of the night. NOT ON PURPOSE cause I'm too player for that. He was funny as fuck though so I was just having my fun nun less nun more. We was just chatting and that's all it's gonna be. I'm not finna get caught up in his lil games .

-
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES.

i been gone for a long time I just decided to write today on some bored shit lol so excuse any typos. I'm definitely going to continue this story though I got some new ideasss.

how y'all been ? 🤍

OH & CHARACTER CHANGES.

nina's new character is pictured at the top. I'll show what the rest of the characters look like as we continue.

can't wait to start back writing anywayss vote comment share for more xoxo.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

138K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 36.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
736K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...