TIME

By Cathania98

Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with tha... More

The Beginning
CREATING MEMORIES
HIM and HER
HE IS MINE
TEARS
YES I DO
DREAM
AGAIN
ONCE AGAIN
I WANT HIM BACK
TRYING HIS BEST
WILL YOU LOVE ME AGAIN
OLD FLAME
COMPLICATED
BETRAYAL
REALIES
THE TRUTH
ABOVE THE SKY

MINE ONLY

4.3K 199 14
By Cathania98

"Yibo, its only 7oclock in the morning, you are too early to be here!" Jiang Cheng

I woke up 6 in the morning to pick up at Xiao Zhan in their home. Yes, her family knows about us, we didn't hide our relationship. I want him to act freely,. I want us to be legal both sides of our family.

"Oh hi Yibo, are you here to pick up Xiao Zhan?" Aunt Neriza, she's Xiao Zhan's mom

"Yes Aunt ..where is he ?"

Jiang Cheng is also gawking at me with his messy hair, looks like he just came from hell. I dont usually pay attention to him, he's just getting on my nerves, hes acting like a retired old man! We really dont get along, i swear

"Ayts, that kid is still sleeping.. You can just go straight in his bedroom.."

"Ah yes Aunt .. " i smiled and i started walking upstairs..

The door is not locked. I slowly opened it and saw the beautiful living creature that was peacefully sleeping the bed.

Damn, how can a man like him can this be so beautiful?

"Zhann .. " i sat down on the bedside, ruffling my fingers in his smooth hair, placing a soft morning kiss in his fluffy cheeks.

"Zhan, wake up .."

"Mmhmm..." slowly opening his eyes

"Goodmorning Baobei .." He said with a rough voice, closing his eyes again. Aish! This kid, such a sleepy head!

"Zhan, wake up.. We need to be early today, were going to submit those documents to school remember?"

"Oh shit! I totally forgot about it." and he suddenly got off from the bed, running towards the bathroom

"Zhan, dont run! The floor is slippery!"

But its too late, he quickly gets inside the bathroom. Hmmm, i should just prepare a clothes for him .. I open the wardrobe and chooses some simple outdoor outfit for him. Its not like its my first or 2nd time doing this, i do it everytime..

Placing the chosen outfit on the bed, i left the room going downstairs.

"Oh Yibo, what about Zhan?" Aunt Neriza, shes preparing the light breakfast while Jiang Cheng is sitting in the dining chair, waiting for the foods to be served.

"He's taking a shower, Aunt. Maybe after a minutes he'll be done. I already told him we need to leave as soon as possible"

"Really .. then eat first, i know you haven't had your breakfast yet"

"Tss! Why would you even eat here?"

My eyes automatically rolled upon hearing Jiang Chengs voice. "And why are you seriously acting like an old maid? Da hell jiang cheng, get yourself a girlfriend will you!"

"W-what? and why do you even care about me finding a girlfriend, Wang yibo??"

"Oh pls, the girl would be so unlucky. She'll get a wrinkles in no time" i sighed, i swear i could smash this fuckin guy in a blink of eye

"Fuck you,Wang Yibo!"

"No, i'll be fucking Xiao Zhan!"

"Oy, oy ! You two stop bickering.. Fighting Everytime you see each other, dont you guys even tired of it?" Aunt Neriza

Shes done serving the foods, and seated beside Jiang Cheng, "Xiao Zhannn.. Whats taking you so long ?? "

"Im coming mom .."

And the loud thud steps from the stairs came down,

" im sorry for keeping you waiting Yibo", he immediately sat down besides me, holding a phone in his right hand. Looks like he's chatting with someone.

Whom is he chatting? We are running out of time and here he is busy typing a messages in his chatbox!

"Xiao Zhan? Will you put down your phone? Eat first, that phone can wait" Aunt Neriza

"O-oh yes mom!" He set aside the phone near me, and i saw his wallpaper. It was me and him ..

"Bo, why are you smiling?" Xiao Zhan

"N-nothing, lets eat" thug, thug, what the fuck i could hear my own heart beat! Get ahold of yourself Yibo, Xiao Zhan is yours.. and will only be yours till lifetime.

"Bye mom! See you tonight" hurriedly  storming out the house, its already 7:35am and we need to arrive in school before 8'o'clock. But i felt like something is wrong with Yibo, he was acting strange.. he is being weird,

"Yibo? Are you okay ?" I asked him, we are now inside the car, and i feel like for some reason he is being quiet ..

"Mn"

"H-huh? Did i upset you?"

"Whom are you chatting with ?" I was taken aback by the sudden question.

"Chatting?"

"Dont make me fucking repeat myself Zhan!"

I got goosebumps just hearing Yibo's angry tone, He's no different from a mad Lion for Pete's sake! What did i do? I seriously have no idea why is he acting like this.

"Why are you getting mad? I-it was Sehun.. You know S-sehun right? He's my friend in my old school.."

"Didn't i tell you not to talk him ? That guy likes you Zhan!"

"But you are the one i Love !" I blurted

"Zhann ... I just dont want to see you being with another guy!"

"Talking with Sehun doesn't mean i like him, or i want to be with him. Yibo its not like that, he's just my friend~~" My words got cut off, as Yibo aggressively pulled me closer to him and without saying anything, he claimed my mouth.

aggressively licking, sucking and biting my lower lip. Urg, that hurts! Invading my soft, tasteless, chewy object that awaiting inside, he sucks my tongue as if he's life is depend on it, licking every corner in my mouth claiming everything that beyond his reach.

"Y-yibo ..." I slightly push him, this isnt the right time to do things like kissing, plus we are in a hurry, we might get late.

Yibo slowly parted his lips from mine, gasping some air.. he caress my lips with his thumb, and lightly stroking my cheeks.

"Zhan .. I love you, pls dont do the things that i dont like"

Yibo hugs me tightly placing his jaw on my shoulder while ruffling his fingers in my hair.

"I wont love anyone but you, Yibo"

I also tightened my hugged, declairing that he is my other half.

OH SEHUN

It was a tiring day for the both of them, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan. They were basically walking here and there, going up and down the stairs just to complete the requirements of Xiao Zhan, Yibo is being extra caring with the young man, he even lets Zhan resting on a vacant place and let himself do the accounting matter's..

While going back to the parking area, as the day ends, Yibo went in to the near Subway Shop and buys Xiao Zhan a food. He must be hungry now, he thought
He bought a cup of choco milktea, and turkey bacon in a signature wraps.

Opening the car door , Xiao Zhan was already sleeping soundly, did he already sleep? letting Zhan rest I placed the foods i bought in the backseat. I know he is tired from going back and forth dealing with the documents. I leaned towards him, giving a peck on his fluffy cheeks, Sleepwell baobei, i love you .. I whisphered.

Yibo drives carefully, afraid that Zhan might disturb from sleeping. He wish that they could stay like this for a very long time. For him, Xiao Zhan is his everything, he wouldn't dare to see the future without Zhan in it. He will do everything for his beloved, even if the two of them against the world he is willingly going to fight for it. 

Yibo was lost in this thoughts when Xiao Zhan's phone vibrated, incoming call from Sehun. And why is this stupid ugly frog is calling my Zhan?  Without waking up the beautiful owner of the phone, he answered the call with a narrow brows

"What do you want?!" Yibo clench his fist

"Who is this?" Sehun

" Zhan's boyfriend, stupid!"

"Wow! So its you, Yibo~~"

"Dont ever call or go near Xiao Zhan again if you value your life!"

"Whoa, scary as usual Wang Yibo! You really didn't changed a bit, same old Wang Yibo hahahaha"

"Why the fuck did you even call?! Fuck you!"

"No .. I want to fuck with Xiao Zhan, not you Yibo!"

"You damn fuckin slut moron! Im warning you, don't ever call my Zhan like ever again! Stupid !"

Call ended!
Throwing the phone in the backseat that makes Zhan awakened

" Y-yibo ..? Whats wrong ? " Zhan rubbing his eyes yawns, looks like he didn't hear the earlier conversation

"DAMN IT ! FUCKIN DAMN!" A look of great bitterness swept across his face, anger curled hot and unstoppable in his gut like a blazing inferno that wanted to  burn him from inside out

Zhan stunned so shock unable to speak or act normally for the sudden change of mood of his boyfriend.

"Y-yibo..." He tried to talk to the angry man, but the latter ignored him, This gorgeous man is really looking so scary whenever he get mad! Xiao Zhan remain quiet even if he doesn't even know the reason why Yibo is being angry.

Zhan was taken aback when the car stopped right infront of Yibo's apartment. Without a word, both of them got off from the car and Yibo dragged Xiao Zhan inside. The moment they set foot in the house, he grabs Zhans wrist right in to the bedroom, he kicked the door closed.

He throws the young man in to the bed, "Y-yibo... W-what are you d-doing ..?" He hovered on top of Zhan, pinning him down started kissing him aggressively. He was been aggressive since the beginning, just the thought of what Sehun said over the phone makes him furious "No, i'll be fucking with Xiao Zhan..."

Licking, sucking and biting Zhan's lower lip makes the latter moan, parting the pair soft chewy object that he's been licking, he entered to the sweet cavern and his tongue roam around, tasting every drip of wetness inside Zhans mouth.

After the tongue sucking, he goes down to the neck and planted red marks all over, "Mmmm.." Zhan let out a sensual sigh, only made the latter turn on even more. At first, it was just his stupidity to do this thing with his love but after hearing Zhan's moan he felt a throbbing junior down there tightened his pants.

Sliding his fingers inside the soft fabric that covering Zhans body, he removed it in one go and throws the poor tiny clothes down to the floor. I didn't know he'd be this so sexy. Grabbing the tiny waist, he started licking the naked body beneath him, sucking the pinkish nipple that started to get hard by his naughty actions, stroking the other one in his left hand.

After getting tired of playing with the pinkish buds, he planted soft kisses in Zhans body down to the belly, sliding the pants down to the ankle that has been disturbing him from seeing the little junior inside. Hmm, this member is not so big, he grinned.

Yibo removes his clothes and pants in one go, hovering on top of Zhans body he move downwards, wrapping his palms on Zhans dick. "Aaaahh .." the latter moans, only make yibo lose his patience and took Zhans not so big member in his mouth, worshipping wholly, licking the tip of it while squeezing.

"Y-yi .. B-bo .."

"Feels so good baobei?"

He sucks in and out  even more faster, makes the tiny young beautiful man in a mess lose his mind.
Zhan felt so warm in Yibo's mouth, he really like the pleasure that Yibo is giving to him "I think i-im c-cumming .."

"No! Not so soon. We should cum together" teasingly, he slid his finger to the pink hole that has been awaiting for a while .. "S-slow .." Zhan moans.

    A/N : i added Sehun here, my apology to his fans 🙂 ( He's going to be the third party, evil laugh )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1.5K 8
Xiao Zhan has to come to terms with the fact that Wang YiBo is not in love with him. They have been best friends and that is what they will ever be...
157K 9.4K 47
Every students on their campus hates Xiao Zhan for being an illegitimate son. They bullied him, hurt him and sometimes torturing him! Xiao Zhan admir...
333K 20.4K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
19.4K 1.5K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...