Percy Jackson's Sister

By demigodreams

Hey, Cassidy here. I'm sure you've heard ALL about Percy's adventures but what you didn't hear is that he did... More

Why?
Presenting the future: Rainbow Calling
Deadly Camp? I'm in.
Tin Can Attack!!
The Lava Wall is Right Next to the Pegasi, You Can't Miss It!
Cool cabin, bit spacious don't you think?
Cover your eyes and play those funky tunes!
First Horses, Now Snakes? Just Pass the Soda.
I Swear the Fish Horse Won't Bite
Cruise Ship in Need of Febreeze
So, No One Else is Gonna Bring Up Dogzilla? Okay.
Eavesdropping 101: Get a Cyclops
A Small Explosion Goes a Long Way
Skipping Stones is Overrated, Try Boats!
Who Knew Donuts Could be Scary?
Off With it's Head(s)!
Zombie Ship to the Rescue
Trying to Kill You was an Accident, I Swear
I Prefer the Monster Cruise to This Ship
Don't Yell at Carrisa
Brain Freeze on a New Level
Anything but the Giant Tiolet, Please
Take a Deep Breath, Just Without Oxegyn
Take the Metal Out of Your Brother
A Prophecy? No thanks.
Clipboard Lady to the Rescue
Paradise is Kind of Rude
I Get a Makeover
I am NOT Related to a Rodent
So Many Ships, So Little Time
Let's not Focus on Mortal Parents
Why Does Everyone Want to Kill Me?
This Song Will be the Death of You
One Sided Conversation, As Always
Death Sheep, Not Cool
Just A Bride Switch Up, No Biggy
Sheep Taxi, Still Better Than Regular Taxi
Nobody to The Rescue?
Nevermind, The Rope Bridge Isn't Any Better
Dude, You're Glowing
Could You Please Throw Something Other Than Rocks?
Miami Holds Unpleasent Surprises
Someone Gets Fired
All Weapons, No Donuts
NOW It's a Party
I Have a New Love for Half Horse People
Finally, Home.
Making New Friends is Easier at Camp
Finally, Some Good News
I Get a Sword Upgrade
Goodbye Brother, For Now
No Longer a Tree
An Old Friend
A/N

Dude! Watch Out for That Paintball, Dude!

1.4K 71 0
By demigodreams

I don't know how the party ponies did it. The streets blurred as they raced at an incredible speed. In no time, we slowed down in a grassy field.

Around us, trailers surrounded every part of the park, each one big enough for a centaur. They had taken us to their homes.

The centaur set us down on a picnic blanket.

"Dude!" He said to one of his friends. "Did you see that bear guy? He was all like: 'Whoa, I have an arrow in my mouth!'"

A centaur with googly eyes on springs on glasses nodded. "That was awesome! Head slam!"

They both charged at each other and knocked their heads together so hard, they stumbled in opposite directions, laughing hysterically.

I looked at Percy. He looked just as confused as I did.

Chiron trotted up to us, setting Grover and Annabeth down on the blanket. "I really wish my cousins wouldn't slam their heads together. They don't have the brain cells to spare."

"Chiron," Percy said in disbelief. "You saved us."

He smiled. "Well now, I couldn't very well let you die, especially since you've cleared my name."

"But how did you know where we were?" Annabeth asked.

"Advanced planning, my dear. I figured you would wash up near Miami if you made it out of the Sea of Monsters alive. Almost everything strange washes up near Miami."

"Gee, thanks," Grover mumbled.

"Dude," I said, the word now sounding weird from the countless times I heard it from Chiron's cousins. "You're literally half goat, that's a little strange."

"No, no," Chiron said. "I didn't mean... Oh, never mind. I am glad to see you, my young satyr. The point is, I was able to eavesdrop on Percy's Iris-message and trace the signal. Iris and I have been friends for centuries. I asked her to alert me to any important communications in this area. It then took no effort to convince my cousins to ride to your aid. As you see, centaurs can travel quite fast when we wish to. Distance for us is not the same as distance for humans."

Percy looked tired. I had momentarily forgotten he was injured. "So now what? We just let Luke sail away? He's got Kronos aboard that ship. Or parts of him, anyway."

Chiron sunk to our level on the grass. He pulled out bottles and bandages out of his pouch. He looked at the makeshift bandages I made.

"You did this?" Chiron asked.

Percy shook his head. "Cassie."

Chiron looked at me sympathetically. "You may just have saved your brother from bleeding out."

I smiled, not really sure what to respond to that. I've had to treat my own injuries at times, it was no big deal. Chiron made it seemed like I had just performed a miraculous surgery.

"I'm afraid, Percy," he said, going back to Percy's question, "that today has been something of a draw. We didn't have the strength of numbers to take that ship. Luke was not organized enough to pursue us. Nobody won."

"But we got the Fleece!" I reminded him.

"Clarisse is on her way back to camp with it right now," Annabeth added.

Chiron nodded, "You are all true heroes. And as soon as we get Percy fixed up, you must return to Half-Blood Hill. The centaurs shall carry you."

"You're coming, too?" Percy asked.

"Oh yes, Percy. I'll be relieved to get home. My brethren here simply do not appreciate Dean Martin's music. Besides, I must have some words with Mr. D. There's the rest of the summer to plan. So much training to do. And I want to see... I'm curious about the Fleece."

The centaurs had started a campfire and were now teaching Tyson how to shoot a paintball gun. Tyson shot a blue blur at one of the centaurs, sending him flying into the lake.

The centaur came up, happy that Tyson had learned to shoot. He gave Tyson two thumbs up. At least, I hoped they were thumbs, his hand was covered in swamp murk and blu paint so I couldn't really tell.

"Annabeth," Chiron said, "perhaps you, Grover, and Cassidy would go supervise Tyson and my cousins before they, ah, teach each other too many bad habits?"

Chiron and Annabeth had a silent discussion, their eyes speaking in code only they understood.

"Sure, Chiron," Annabeth said. "Come on, kelp head, goat boy."

"But I don't like paintball," Grover complained.

"Yes, you do," Annabeth and I each grabbed one of his arms and pulled him up. We walked over to the paintball lesson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 54 9
The world definitely is full of surprises, some good whilst others bad. There are things best left unknown for those that do know if said things have...
33.7K 355 29
Percy Jackson was betrayed by all his friends. He was forced out of camp half-blood and needed to find a place to go. He decided, why not pledge his...
193 13 14
DISCLAIMER!!!!! I DO NOT OWN THE PERCY JACKSON UNIVERSE I GIVE TOTAL AND UNDENIABLE CREDIT TO RICK RIORDAN. THIS IS ONLY A FANFICTON!!! Also, please...
42.4K 683 38
*COMPLETED* Percy never expected to die the way he did. He never expected to magically come back to life. He never expected to be in an army. And he...