Fate/Grand Shenanigans: Pirat...

By Raging__Wolf

It's time for Singularity numero tres! Y/n and the crew are buckling up for some bullshit on the high seas. T... More

We Take to the Seas!
Age of Discovery
Chaos Labyrinth
Bonny and Read
Goddess of the Hunt
Counter Attack
Mother Goddess
Back on the Waves
Argo Annihilation
Mother Berserker

The Huntress & The Giant Slayer

5.6K 167 80
By Raging__Wolf

Y/n: "SAIL FASTER!! HE'S GAINING ON US!!"

The frantic shouting and subsequent hilarity from Y/n was mostly due to the fact that Heracles was pulling a Jesus and sprinting across the surface of the water at them.

Edmond: "THIS IS YOUR PLAN!? TO RUN!?"

Y/n: "There's an island over there! If we can get to it fast enough then we can set a trap for him!"

Gilgamesh: "I hope you know what you're doing."

Y/n smirked over at the king with confidence.

Y/n: "When's the last time anyone, including myself had even a remote idea of what we're doing!?"

Artemis: "Well... That's certainly one way to put it."

Y/n laughed before a few servant fired some attacks to slow down the raging berserker. It didn't do much to slow him down however as he leaped onto the hind and swiped everyone off to one side.

Gilgamesh: "This mongrel needs to learn his place."

Y/n smirked before running in front of Gilgamesh and showing his command spells.

The red seals shone brilliantly, temporarily blinding everyone. When they died down, Heracles looked very different.

Caenis: "A fuckin' spirit origin change!?"

The light died down further and revealed that berserker Herc was still standing, but now this new Heracles stood before him.

Heracles: "... That's enough of your rambling, Berserker. Return to the throne or I shall send you there myself."

Berserker roared in the face of his younger self before Archer turned to Y/n.

Heracles: "My apologies, but I must deal with this."

Y/n: "No problem. Either way, lemme back you up a bit."

Heracles smiled as Y/n used a command seal to boost his power to an even greater degree. Heracles then turned to his berserker self and nodded before the two clashed. They were pretty evenly matched, or at least, that would be the case if Archer hadn't been enhanced.

With his current power, Heracle was able to effortlessly handle his berserk self. There was even a smirk on his face as the two clashed.

Berserker roared before wielding his sword, Archer smirked before his bow was slung off of his shoulder. Both of them charged their attacks before Berserker rushed forward with his noble phantasm, Nine Lives.

The attack was about to land when Archer swung himself under berserker's arm a smile adorned his face as he aimed his bow.

Heracles: "Bow of... Hydra."

Berserker was sent flying by the blast unleashed by Archer's noble phantasm, when Heracles went to give chase however, he was stopped by Artemis.

Artemis: "That's enough for now, Heracles."

Heracles: "Lady Artemis. Forgive me, but I must bring that version of myself down."

Y/n then stepped up and stood next to the behemoth of an archer.

Y/n: "You'll get your chance. For now we need to get to that island so we can spring a trap.

Heracles looked down at his master with an unreadable expression.

Heracles: "... Very well. I shall allow it."

Y/n: "Alright. Let's get onto the island and get set up."

The others all nodded in agreement before disembarking from the ship. They instantly got to work on pitfall traps and tripwires hooked up to logs designed to bash the berserker enough to slow him down.

Heracles and Asterios both helped with the heavy lifting. Darius helped with uprooting trees.

Y/n and Artemis were out gathering leaves to cover the pitfalls when someone dropped down behind them.

???: "I knew I'd be seeing you again. Just not as soon as now."

Y/n smirked before turning to find Atalante behind him.

Y/n: "Ah, how ya been, Nyatalante."

Atalante: "Please don't call me that... It's embarrassing."

Y/n: "Fuck you, the nickname stays."

The magician laughed as Atalante grumbled. She then turned to the white haired goddess next to him.

Atalante: "And who might this be? A new servant?"

Y/n: "Yup. Atalante, meet Artemis. Orion's back with the othe-"

Atalante: "I'm sorry. Run that name by me again? Did you say... Artemis?"

Artemis: "He did. That's because that's my name."

Atalante: "Y- You're expecting me to believe that this is the goddess of the hunt? The goddess that I pray to?"

Y/n: "... Yes."

Atalante: "... Why must my expectations be ruined?"

Artemis: "Huh!? Why say that, Atalante!?"

Atalante looked up at Artemis' face... Then her chest. She then looked down at her own chest and her cat ears drooped, causing Y/n to almost buckle from laughter.

Atalante then lead the two to another servant, one with green hair and a staff.

Y/n: "Caster?"

???: "Archer actually. My name's David."

Y/n: *visible rage*

David: "Is he okay?"

Y/n: "... Artemis? You any good at fishing?"

Artemis: "Yes, why?"

Y/n: "Good."

Y/n then turned to his left where there was a conveniently placed cliff.

He then proceeded to yeet himself off. Artemis panicked and went to catch him while Haruna freaked out over comms, however her eyes opened in shock at what she saw.

Artemis: "T- That's..."

Y/n opened his eyes and saw a familiar face looking down at him.

???: "You asked if I was good at fishing, Th-... I do not believe that necessary at this moment."

Y/n: "A-... ARTEMIS!?"

Artemis?: "Affirmative."

Y/n: "... aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

Haruna: "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK-FUCK!?!?!?"

Roman: "I AM SO FRIGGIN' CONFUSED!!!"

Da Vinci: "MY BRAIN FEELS LIKE IT'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!"

Atalante: "THERE'S FUCKING TWO OF THEM!? AND WHY DO THEY BOTH HAVE TITS BIGGER THAN MINE!? THE FUCK, DW!?"

... Wait a minute. Huh?

Y/n: "The fuck did you just say, Atalante?"

Atalante: "... Y'know... I have no idea."

Asterios and Caenis soon came crashing through the treeline.

Caenis: "What's with the screaming!?"

Asterios: "... Two of... goddess woman... confusion."

On top of Asterios' head was Orion and he was currently freaking the everliving fuck out.

Orion: "AS IF ONE WASN'T BAD ENOUGH! WHO THE HELL FOUND A SECOND ARTEMIS!?"

Artemis?: "Suggestion: allow me to provide an explanation. I am not this world's Artemis."

Y/n: "... Is this another fucking Malter situation?"

Artemis?: "Mal... ter?"

Y/n: "Mash alter, avenger servant."

Artemis?: "... Searching database... Match found. Mash Kyrielight alter. Last recorded meeting confirmed. Location: Olympus."

Y/n: "... I'm sorry, run that by me again? Did you just say OLYMPUS!?"

Haruna: "WE VISIT FUCKING OLYMPUS!?"

Roman: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

Caenis: "Wait, she knows Malter! She's from that world too!"

Artemis?: "Affirmative. Th-... I am from far in your future."

Y/n: "The fuck do we call this one then? Artemis Alter?"

Artemis: "Hmm... Arter? No, that doesn't sound right..."

Artemis?: "I am not an alter. However Artemer is a sufficient name. It sounds like something Y/n Matou would come up with."

Y/n: "I haven't even met that version of myself and I want to put him out of his misery."

Artemis: "Artemer? That just sounds like Demeter stole part of our name."

Artemer: "It is too late. Dialogue changed to Artemer."

... *inhale* Don't react. Don't react. Ereshkigal did this before. Keep it professional.

Artemer: "Suggestion: intercept Berserker class Heracles."

Artemis: "Easier said than done."

Y/n: "We need to have a chat about what kinda fuckery you are when we bring Heracles down."

David: "I believe I can help with that."

Y/n: "How?"

David: "Ever heard of the Ark of the Covenant?"

Y/n: "... Bless you, you fucking madman!"

David: "If we can get Heracles to open it, then it should attack him."

Artemer: "Suggestion: Enlist the help of more servants before taking on Jason."

Y/n: "Why?"

Artemer: "He has another trick up his sleeve."

Artemis: "How's Medea, Orion?"

Orion: "She's still unconscious."

Artemer: "Medea is in captivity?"

Y/n: "We thought it best to keep her and Jason separate."

Artemer: "I still recommend the recruitment of other servants. There are two more servants on board the Argo."

Y/n: "Who?"

Artemer: "Dioscuri and Paris."

Orion: "The fuckin' Gemini twins!? Great. Just fuckin' great. Pollux and Castor! JUST WHAT WE NEEDED!"

Artemis: "The person that struck down Achilles as well..."

Artemer: "There is no need for worry. This uni-... Correction. I believe the other servants we shall recruit are sufficient to dealing with them."

Y/n: "This unit? Is that what you were gonna say?"

Artemer: "I shall explain later. Heracles is upon us."

Y/n looked on as the others from the hind rushed up and the sound of Heracles roaring echoed in the wind around them.

Edmond: "That was NOT FUN!"

Gilgamesh: "Indeed. That mongrel is not one to be underestimated. Such is Greece's greatest hero, I suppose."

Y/n: "how many times did we take a life off?"

Heracles: "We took berserker down a total of seven times. Out of twelve leaves us four more times to go counting when I took him down on the beach earlier."

Y/n: "Then let's take him down a few pegs! Gilgamesh!"

Gilgamesh: "Very well. Judgement is upon you! Witness the might of my sword of rupture!"

Berserker crashed through the treeline before Gilgamesh pointed Ea at him.

Gilgamesh: "Behold! Enuma... ELISH!!"

The blast knocked Berserker back and took him down temporarily. David then took control.

David: "Let's get going. We can reach the ark this way!"

Edmond: "Not gonna question the other Artemis until the big guy's done."

Malter: "Probably a good idea. I'm surprised you're not in low orbit like last time, Artemis."

Artemer: "That may have been the case when last we met, however you remember what your master did, correct?"

Malter thought for a second as she ran after the others when an image flashed in her mind.

Y/n stood in front of a massive blue skinned man with a beard of pure white.

Lightning cracked all around them before a bet was made and a fight began.

Malter: "I see. So you're her, huh?"

Artemer: "Affirmative."

The group soon entered underground tunnels where they continued to try and hold off Berserker.

Eventually they had one more time to try and take him out, but that fucking guts ability of his was proving to be a righteous pain in the balls.

They kept running until a certain golden box caught their attention.

Y/n: "David!"

David: "Of course! Everyone, get behind the Ark and do not look at it!"

Everyone jumped over the Ark as they came to it and turned their vision away before berserker swung at them. David managed to throw the Ark in time so it opened in front of Berserker's face.

A bright golden light shone out from it as everyone kept their eyes closed.

David: "... Okay! Open your eyes now. We got him!"

Y/n: "Thank fuck for that!"

Atalante: "Thank you for assisting me, Heracles."

Heracles: "Of course. While I would have liked to deal the final blow, I can settle for this. Now then. I believe an explanation for the existence of a second Artemis is in order.

All eyes fell on the other Artemis as her visor shone.

Artemer: "... Very well. I shall tell you of my origins."

End of Chapter.

Next Time: Back on The Waves.

A/n: I did say that I was gonna go a bit fuckin' mad going forward. So expect more unofficial servants and some unlikely allies going forward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 250 22
After ten years the 5th Grail War has started. Jean Tohsaka, the daughter of Aoi and Tokiomi, travels back to Fuyuki City to help her sister. However...
7.2K 130 10
A few years after the fifth holy grail war had ended the mages soon decide to start another one of the wars with the same rules and seven class serva...
17.5K 604 7
The temple of time had been destroyed. Goetia, defeated. Now all that was left was the cleanup. However, it seems as though Chaldea's mission isn't q...
37.7K 979 8
A singularity has appeared in a familiar place. Fuyuki city 1994. Y/n has to face old demons and a very old evil. How will Y/n face up to the evils...