π‘‡π‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘™π‘’π‘‘ π‘Šπ‘’π‘ ||π‘¨π’ŽοΏ½...

By tyragathers

"Should I try to hide, The way I feel inside, My heart for you? Would you say that you, Would try to love me... More

π‘†π‘¦π‘›π‘œπ‘π‘ π‘–π‘ 
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝑃𝑑 1
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝑃𝑑 2
1: He Was A Skater Boy
2: Fool me, Fool me, oh how you do me
3: F-R-I-E-N-D-S... We're just friends
4: You Belong With Me
5: Are We An Item... Girl Quit Playin'
6: I Put The Sing In Single
7: Can't Keep Making A Home Out Of You
8: I'll Bet She's Beautiful... That Girl He Talks About
9: Am I Crazy Or Falling In Love... Is It Really Just Another Crush
10: When Every Bit Of Hope Is Gone
11: And I Don't Want Your Pity... I Just Want Somebody Near Me
12: That Could Be Me
13: Ain't No Telling What We Could've Been
14: I Need A Hero... I'm Holding Out For A Hero Till The End Of The Night
15: Where Have All The Good Men Gone
16: Superman Got Nothing On Me
17: I Can Be Your Hero Baby... I Can Kiss Away The Pain
18: When It Comes To You I Lose My Control
19: My God I'm So Lonely... So I Open The Window
20: Why Do I Keep Running From The Truth... All I Ever Think About Is You
21: It's Like I Waited My Whole Life... For This One Night
23: Lost Stars
24: Somebody That I Used To Know
Book 2
Quick Poll
Book 2 Characters
B2-1: What's Your Motive
B2-2: You've Got The Best Of My Love
B2-3: Doin' This, Doin' Love
B2-4: She Got A Little Drama With Her Friends
B2-5: Be My All Time, Be The Right One
B2-6: Just Say The Word, You Know I'm Yours
B2-7: Completely Enthralled By You
B2-8: You Ain't Innocent
B2-9: Love Spell
Extra For My Lovelies
B2-10: If My Girl Only Knew... That You Was Tryin'
B2-11: What Happens In The Club
B2-12: Holding Back
B2-13: Hard To Love
B2-14: I Hope She Don't Want To Leave Me
B2-15: You're Nowhere I Wanna Be
B2-16: If Only There Could Be Another Way To Do This
NOT AN UPDATE
B2-Part 17: Time
B2-Part 18: Oh Baby
B2-Part 19: Blessing And A Curse
B2-20: Inevitable Death
B2-21: Still A Long Long Way To Go
B2-22: I Do
Book 3 Characters
B3-1: Me You And Nugget
B3-2: What's The Worst That Can Happen?
B3-3: Magicians, Dinosaurs, and Octopuses... Oh My!
B3-4: Talking Lizards, A Sand Man, and A Really Emotional Pregnant Lady

22: Before It's Too Late

5K 151 95
By tyragathers

"Feel like a brand new person,
I don't care, I'm in love."
~ Tame Impala

Mila's POV

Waking up I feel a tight grip around my waist. Smiling I turn to look over my shoulder seeing Peter fast asleep. Turning towards him I kiss his cheek and watch him open his eyes slowly.

"Well this is a beautiful sight to wake up to."

Shaking my head with a light smile I feel my cheeks heat up, "Sweet. We've got to go to school Petey boy."

"No thank you."

Peter drops his head down into my chest making me chuckle. Patting his head I roll my eyes.

"Sorry Peter it's either we go to school or I leave and head there all by myself. And who knows I might walk near a packed alleyway again."

Peter slowly raises his head up with scrutinizing eyes, "You wouldn't."

"3... 2...1-"

Peter jumps up out the bed and runs to the bathroom. Laughing I sit up and hear the shower run.

"Give me five minutes!"

...

After Peter showered and go ready I did the same and just wore some extra clothes that I left here awhile ago. Skipping down the stairs I see Peter talking to May.

"Good morning sunshine."

I roll my eyes and sit beside Peter, "Morning. Morning May."

"Morning Mila. I was just telling Peter that I don't think I've seen him up at this time in over a year."

I laugh as Peter rolls his eyes. Pinching his cheek I grin, "Aw look at you being all punctual... such a cutie."

...

Standing at my locker, I fix my hair while looking in the mirror. Thank goodness the day was almost over.

"Mhmm."

A throat clears making me turn around seeing Gwen smiling.

"Hey Gwen."

"And where were you last night. Me and Phillip had to come up with this elaborate story to lie for you."

I slap my forehead, "Oh shoot. Sorry I forgot. Thanks for covering for me... and I'm sorry about everything... you know with Peter."

Gwen waves her hand nonchalantly, "Oh please it's fine. I'm actually not as upset as I thought I would be. Maybe because I finally see that it was him that made you so happy. And I care about your happiness."

I frown, "What about your happiness?"

"I'll find it. It'll find me. When the time is right. But you two... time was overdue."

I nod slowly before pulling Gwen into a hug. She immediately hugs back.

"I missed you Mila."

"I'm back."

Pulling away we both grin. Something catches Gwen's eye that makes her look away. I look over to where she was looking and see Peter walking quickly down the hall with his hand in his bag. Gwen snaps her head to me and frowns.

"Did he tell you?"

"Yup..."

"Oh good. That makes things so much easier."

"Yeah so you know about Connors."

"I do." Gwen nods.

"Okay so I've been thinking and snooping and I think there may be an antidote. I'm not sure but it's worth a try."

"Well then what are we waiting for?"

...

3rd Person's POV

Back in his sewer lab, Connors has morphed back into his human form and is thinking to himself, 'Peter Parker. Spider-Man! I'm not the one who needs help! There will be no more loneliness, no more outcasts. Species wide distribution could enhance humanity on an evolutionary scale. One has to adapt to survive.'

He speaks out loud as he stops around angrily, "Without changing likeness I might be free to cast off flesh wherein I dwell confide."

Thinks to himself again, 'Would you give it all up, after all you know you can do?'

He then takes the serum and injects himself with a high dosage, "I can save them!"

Connors starts transforming.

"You're not gonna get in the way of my plan, Peter Parker!"

Running through the tunnel, the lizard climbs into the school bathroom threw the sewers. Breaking through the wall, kids all run with terror. Peter runs into an empty classroom and puts on his Spiderman suit.

He finds the lizard and the two start fighting.

"No where to hide, Peter."

The lizard throws Peter through a wall and he concocts a makeshift bomb with the chemicals in the chemistry lab and throws it through the wall.

Peter jumps on top of the lizard, "You're not thinkin' straight, doc! Stop this! This isn't you!"

As they continue to fight Peter tries to defuse the situation, "Let's talk this out!... Alright, so you don't wanna talk?"

Peter throws a shot of web onto the lizard's mouth to shut him up.

"There you go."

The lizard easily gets rid of the web on his mouth, and as Peter grabs hold of his tail, the lizard tries to get Peter off his tail but hitting him hard against the wall several times.

"Don't... make me... have to... hurt you!"

Peter then yanks his tail off and gets thrown to the ground. He looks back at the tail on the ground and gags.

"Ugh! Disgusting!"

The lizard's tail quickly regrows back as he walks towards Peter and just as he's about to tear his head off, suddenly he's hit with a trophy.

Growling he snaps his head around, "Mila!"

Peter groans as the lizard starts to walk towards Mila, he quickly uses this opportunity to wrap the lizard in web and traps him. He then takes the trophy from Mila and breaks the window with it.

He turns to her with a bewildered look, "What the heck are you doing?"

Mila shrugs, "I'm helping."

Peter chuckles humorlessly, "Oh you're- you you're helping... I'm gonna throw you out the window now."

"Wait what?"

Without a second passing, Peter throws Mila out the window and she swings out holding on to one of his webs.

"Ass."

Mila makes her way to the rest of the student body who were all getting checked by the paramedics. She frowns as she realizes quickly that Conners would most likely be headed to Oscorp in no time. She remembered she and Gwen had the plan to make an antidote and immediately feels terrible.

"Oh shit."

Mila sprints away from the school and down the street. She quickly runs into the stranded Oscorp building and makes her way up to the lab where she knew Gwen would be.

"Gwen!"

"Hey what's up?"

Mila sighs and runs to Gwen. She pulls her into a hug. Gwen, without hesitation, hugs back.

"We have to get out of here."

"No we can't. I'm almost done with the antidote."

"Well Dino wanna be is on his way here now."

Mila freezes as her phone rings. Frowning in confusion, she takes the phone out her pocket and sees its Peter.

"Hi this is Mila."

Peter stares at the phone and smacks his head, "I know who you are... this is your pho- oh never mind. Where are you?"

"Um I'm in OsCorp."

"Y-You you're in... you have to get out of there right now, okay?"

"We can't the antidote is cooking."

"No, no, no! Wait what do you mean we?"

Mila grimaces as she looks over at Gwen who is making kissy faces at her.

"Um haha funny story. I may have told Gwen that an antidote can be made and we made a plan and decided that she would to go to Oscorp and make the antidote. Then when you threw me out the building... which I'm still very upset about... I remembered that she was there and that's where Conners would be going next."

"So why are you?! Ohhhh you give me headaches. He's coming to you right now. He's gonna infect the whole city!"

Gwen whistles grabbing Mila's attention and points at the clock. Mila nods.

"There's still eight minutes left."

"You're gonna wait there for eight minutes after what I just told you? People are gonna die! You leave right now! Listen, that is an order! Okay?"

"Excuse me? An order. What are you my father?"

Peter glares at the phone as she hangs up, "Did you hear what...? Mila! Mila? You mother hubbard! Are you serious?"

...

As Peter is rushing to OsCorp, the police capture him with a stun-gun bullet and Peter falls to the ground. As they handcuff him and George Stacy pulls off his mask, Peter breaks free and fights off the police officers, but Stacy pulls his gun and shouts out.

"Freeze! Down on the ground! Put your hands behind your head! Now!"

The police light shines on Peter as he's forced to turn around, revealing his face.

"Parker!"

"It's headed to OsCorp, and your daughter's there right now. Both of them!" Peter slowly walks towards Stacy, "You gotta let me go."

Peter sees the stunned look on George's face but he man has yet to stop him. Peter kneels to pick up his mask, puts it on then runs off. Suddenly, the police start shooting at him.

George yells out waving his arms, "Hold your fire!"

Just as Peter is swinging away, he gets shot in the leg and it slows him down tremendously. In a crane working nearby is the man whose son Peter saved on the bridge. He sees him struggling on the TV and organizes his construction workers to turn their cranes to form a framework on which Peter can swing to OsCorp.

...

"Okay how much time now?"

"Eighty seconds."

Mila groans throwing her head back, "Are you freaking serious?"

As Gwen frantically watches the progress of the serum, Mila walks over to the window. She opens an emergency window panel and looks down. She could see tons of police lights surrounding the building, cars speeding away from the police cars, and two helicopters flying over the building.

Frowning, Mila sees a massive hole in the side of the building about two floors down. Sparks fly from the hole letting her know something forced its way into the building. She slowly turns around and looks at Gwen as if she saw a ghost.

"Mila... what's wrong?"

"Um we may have a slight problem."

"What now?"

"Conners is in the building. We need to hide now."

Gwen hurries and dead locks the lab room. After a minute of staring at the door the two hear heavy footfalls. Suddenly, something hits the door. The heavy metal doors that were created to keep people safe, were now crumbling and it would only take two more budges for Connors to make his way in.

"Come on."

Mila quickly grabs Gwen's hand and pulls her into a small storage closet. Mila rubs Gwen's arms as she shakes violently in fear. The two flinch as they hear Connors throw around things in the lab.

Mila thinks back to Connors plan. He needed a disbursement device from the lab if he wanted to deposit his compound into the air. Maybe that was what he was looking for. But if it was here it would've been easy for him to find in the lab.

Glancing around Mila frowns, seeing the exact advice that Connors was looking for. Picking it up off the rack she curses.

"What is that?" Gwen whispers.

"What he's looking for. Look if anything happens you make sure Peter gets that antidote. Do you understand?"

"Mila I'm older than you, I'm supposed to protect you."

"Gwen believe me if anything happens to you, the world wouldn't be the same. Please just make sure he gets it and stay far away from Connors."

"What are you-"

Before Gwen can finish her sentence, Mila runs out the storage closet and through the hole that Connors made in the metal doors. Connors growls and quickly follows her.

Gwen watches the now empty lab in disbelief. The computer breaks the silence, "Antidote complete."

...

Mila runs down the hall and curses as she hits a dead end. She quickly hides in a small room and covers her mouth as she tries to steady her breath.

Shivers run up her body as she hears Connors steps come closer. Before she can blink, he rips the door off and hurls it across the room. Mila turns to fun but is yanked back. She yells in pain as he claws dig into her arm. Warm gusts of air from his nose blow on her as he hovered over her.

"Enough running Mila."

Connors looks at the device in her hands and throws Mila over his shoulder. Mila screams as he runs through the hall and jumps out a window. Scratches form all over her arms from the glass.

"Why are you doing this?"

"He wants to take away my future. I'm going to take away his."

"He'll never let you get away with this."

"He already has."

...

George Stacy arrives just as as Gwen runs out of OsCorp building with the antidote.

"Dad! I have got to get this to Spider-Man."

George shakes his head, "Get in the car, let's go."

"No! No, no, no! I can stop the lizard!"

"Get in the car."

Gwen yanks her arm out of her dads grip, "You don't understand!"

George grabs her hands, "I do. You're boyfriend is a man of many masks, I get it."

He takes the antidote in Gwen's hand, "Give me this. Get in the car."

"He's not my boyfriend. Not anymore. The lizard has Mila dad. Please make sure they're okay."

George tenses up as he thinks about his promise to Mila's mother. He had promised to take care of Mila. Keep her out of trouble. Make sure she lived the most safest simplest life and achieved anything and everything. There was no way he would be able to keep this promise if she was dead.

"I will honey. Don't worry everything will be okay."

𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕!! 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 1 𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆 1!!! 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒓 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆 𝒐𝒏!

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐?

𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 5 8
Adult rated- Read list of warnings at the bottom Multi Fandom: Spider-Man: Spider-Verse (Sony Animated Movies) and the Amazing Spiderman (Sony). Occa...
237K 4.8K 34
~HIGHEST RANKING: #1Michelle, #1Ship, #1MichelleJones, #1Peterandmichelle #1Spideychelle #1PeterandMJ~ Michelle Jones likes books, doesn't wear makeu...
7.9K 277 33
"There's something I have to tell you.....I haven't been completely honest with you either." Y/N, Peter, Ned, and MJ have been best friends since the...
12.9K 338 15
Leaving her crime filled life in France behind, Cassie hoped for a new beginning in New York. Believing that she was the only one with spider-like po...