The Awakening

By pinkdancer1002

KOTLC & HOO Crossover 👁‍🗨A tale of the joining of two groups of sarcastic teens, combining forces in an at... More

Prologue
Sea Green Eyes
Experimental and Control
Dad?
Is That Your Boyfriend?
Hulk Smash!
Super Sized McShizzle
Hot Pink Locks
Dr. Doofenshmirtz
In For More Than We Thought
Forkle Fashion
All of That Evil Stuff
Why Can't You Get It Yourself?
Wet Mop
The Foster of Many Floods
You Love Her. Period.
Shady Jerk
FaceApp Granny Filter
All That Sparkles Is Evil
Batman
Lil Water Boy
Finny
That Scroll
The Tin Woodman
Say It
Joy
Jelly
Dark Presence
Prometheus
8 { @ |\| +
Two-Year-Old Maniac Child
Luke Skywalker
Sensei
An All Around Klutz
Blue Men Of The Minch
The B-Word
Liked - Maybe Even Loved
Human Spy Movies
New Recruits
I Just Wanna Be. Appreciated

Sunrise

1.3K 18 22
By pinkdancer1002

Tam's POV

I didn't shower or change my clothes before I went to bed. I didn't want to risk a glance in the bathroom mirror to see That Boy's eye color in my hair.

However, I did hail Grady to change our plan of how we kill Keefe is he ever hurts Sophie. He enthusiastically agreed to the small, but important change.

I'm gonna die his hair black and give him silver-tipped bangs, first. So, thanks for the idea, Mophead.

I made sure to make the call when Linh was in the shower, though. If she heard Grady's and my plan, she would have made me buy her another pet.

And, I don't have the patience to deal with another fur ball.

I had swiftly ended the Imparter call as soon as I heard the shower switch off, and sunk deeper into the huge bed. I dozed off before Linh exited the bathroom.

Darkness swallowed my mind, and I welcomed the coldness like an old friend.

***

A blaring noise woke me up from my deep slumber. I thought that something was wrong, so I immediately pushed the covers off me, which was a mistake.

The second the covers were off, a foul-smelling, wet substance fell from the ceiling and piled on me. I didn't even have time to recover from the attack, when something else fell.

I couldn't even open my eyes, because I didn't want to get any of the wet stuff in my eyes, but I really needed to make sure Linh was okay.

Blindly reaching forward with my hands, I felt for the covers that I'd threw off me. I dabbed my eyelids with the soft material and opened my eyes.

My body was covered in glittery Alicorn poop and neon dinosaur feathers.

I viciously grabbed a clean side of the sheets, not even registering Linh's absence, and cleaned around my mouth.

I'm not sure if I can even wait for Grady in order to murder Keefe.

"KEEFE SENCEN, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

It took me a couple of seconds to realize that Fitz shouted that, and another couple of seconds to acknowledge the fact that Keefe probably pranked everyone else.

Not if I get there first, Wonderboy.

Sophie's POV

"Why is Fitz so mad, didn't you just die his hair teal, or something?" I asked, confused and scared by Fitz's reaction. I jumped out of Keefe's arms the second I heard that shout.

Keefe slowly got up out of bed and stood up. He scratched the back of his neck, looking down at his feet, before looking back up at me with a guilty smile.

"Yeah, I did that . . . But, I also died his eyebrows teal, and . . . possibly . . . his skin?" he twiddled with his fingers as he questionably responded to my question.

"I-," I tried to sound even remotely mad, before I let out a breath. "I'm not even surprised."

And with that, I open the door using telekinesis and levitated him out the door to face his best friend.

That's punishment enough.

Fitz's POV

"KEEFE SENCEN, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Little Empath jerk probably felt my anger from the safety of his room with Sophie, too.

I stormed out of my bathroom, knocking the door against the wall, and marched out of the door to my room. Biana, Dex, and Percy and Jason were . . .

WHAT THE HECK?

I fell to the floor with my laughter, as the others did the same. They were all pointing at me, gasping for air, and I was gesturing towards them, not able to catch my breath.

It was at this moment, three very concerned, except for Nico, and well-slept demigods walked out of their rooms, rubbing their eyes.

"What is wrong with all of you?!" Piper exclaimed, glancing between all of us.

We were all still on the floor, dying of laughter.

It looked pretty painful for Percy and Jason, though, because Jason had fallen backwards with Percy on top of him. Jason's back would no doubt have a bruise from the hard hit to the marbled floor, but he didn't seem to mind too much.

Their girlfriends went to go help them.

I, however, was focused on a stunned blonde elf that had just been dropped to the floor outside of his room. The door closed by itself, or probably Sophie, behind him.

An angry Dex, granny Biana, and I lunged for him.

But, someone else was already there.

Linh's POV

I woke up the sound of a small tap against the glass door, which led outside, in Tam's and my room. Looking to my right, I found that Tam was still asleep and unbothered by the noise, but I couldn't fall back asleep having heard it.

So, I got up and lazily sauntered over to the door, where I found the cutest little bunny just outside. It was tapping on the door with its small foot, and its ears were tucked down.

Noting its distress, I immediately opened the sliding door and expected the bunny to follow me inside.

Instead, it ran a bit away and then, looked back at me. I could've sworn its head tilted a bit in the direction of the forest, egging me on.

I followed obediently, making sure not to step on anything that could get stuck in or cut up my feet.

It ran to the edge of the forest and looked back again, seeing that I was still there. Then, it ducked its head and sprinted through the forest, leaving me panting as I tried to catch up to it.

We carried on for what felt like an hour, but was probably only fifteen minutes. The clearing we stopped in was shaped in an almost-perfect circle, with a ring of trees surrounding it.

I looked up at the sky, surprised to see that it was no longer dark, filled with stars, but a pastel blue and a faint hue of yellowish orange closer to the tips of the trees.

"Hey, bunny. I'm going to call you Sunrise," I mused, more to myself than the bunny, as I gazed at the beautiful sky. Sunrise would be a perfect name for him/her because it had light yellowish fur, just like the faded yellow in the sky.

When I looked back down, searching for the bunny, I was surprised to find it no longer there. It had completely disappeared and left me lost in the middle of a forest.

Welp, time to walk all the way back after finding absolutely nothing.

"Not even any directions," I grumbled, trying to kick a pebble furiously as I began my long walk back to Everglen.

Tam's POV

When I decided to exit my room, after calming myself down a bit, I heard voices and laughter come from the hallway. I cracked my door open a bit to witness the scene.

Biana was on her side on the ground, wrinkles all over her face and hands. Her hair was a light gray, with highlights of darker gray. Even her eyebrows were gray. She was laughing, causing even more crinkles around her eyes and forehead. The onesie she wore was of a kelpie.

Okay, then.

Dex was also on the floor, on his stomach, banging his fists into the ground as he cackled. There seemed to be nothing wrong with him, but I couldn't see his face or the front half of his body.

Jason and Percy were . . . hugging . . . on the floor, laughing as well. Jason was on his back, supporting all of Percy's weight, with his chin on Percy's shoulder and arms by his side. Percy's arms were on Jason's biceps, seemingly stuck on, as their fit of laughter shook the both of them.

That's interesting.

The last sight that almost made me laugh was Fitz on his side on the floor, but he was facing me so I could everything that wrong with him.

But, let's be honest, there's always something wrong with him.

Ha. The shade.

I'm way more funny than Keefe.

His whole body, the parts that showed through his loose tee and sweatshirts, was teal. His creased eyebrows, from laughing, were teal. The hair on his head was teal.

Even his nails were teal.

Piper, Annabeth, and Nico came out of their rooms, looking at the scene in front of them with concern and disbelief.

I took this as my opportunity to hide myself in shadows and head for Keefe's room. I probably wouldn't kill him, but I was definitely giving him a piece of my mind.

Maybe, I'd make some shadows haunt him and give him nightmares, or something.

I was about halfway to his door, when it conveniently opened and a disgruntled Keefe was plopped on the floor. The door closed behind him.

Aww, thanks, Sophie. This is the best present you could give me.

And with that in my mind, I pounced.

A/N: i'm having wayyyyy too much fun with this whole prank thing lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 3.2K 20
A cliché on how demigods meet mortals. The classic crushes and random encounters. Mostly one-shots. Please R&R. This was my first fanfic I had ever w...
290 0 14
My first (posted) fan fiction. One-shots that kinda follow the same storyline. PJO/HOO squad are Gods now Some not so G rated content I DON'T OWN TH...
5.7K 411 69
Cory, a cursed demigod fights his way through the many changing worlds, to find his family's killer or so it started. He is joined by mutiple demigod...
2.3K 100 43
When a group of orphaned girls arrived at the Lost Cities, they were quickly adopted by the families of Sophie's friends. They remembered almost noth...