A Whisper of Time || Yu-Gi-Oh...

By melsforever

Book #1 of the Love Through Time series Some souls are linked beyond time and space Connected with a magical... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 22

73 3 0
By melsforever

The day after Atem went to see Téa and tell her of Yugi and Mokuba's surprise. Téa agreed almost immediately, she needed the break. The next thing Téa knew, Atem and her were going to the beach house. It was close, they didn't even need transport. They had two small bags with some spare clothes. Téa and Atem arrived on the beach, the light breeze waving Téa's hair.

"It's so nice here," Téa picked Atem's hand, placing her own in his.

"Yes," Atem agreed.

The house was in a private area with its own view of the beach and the sea. It was small compared to the Kaiba standards. It was white on the outside with something very welcoming about it. They approached the front door and Atem took out the keys, opening the door. On the inside, it was the same comfortable and cosy atmosphere. Téa entered first, looking around and admiring the artwork. It was really nice, Mokuba did have a taste.

"It's really lovely Atem," Téa liked this place a lot.

The lounge was spacious and minimalistic, just like Téa liked it. Atem joined her and both admired the place. It created dreams of a future together and a place they could call their own. However, they both knew it was an impossible dream. Atem felt how tense Téa was, so he came behind Téa hugging her from behind.

"We have the whole weekend to ourselves, let's enjoy every moment of it," Atem whispered in her ear gently biting her earlobe.

This action was enough to wake all her senses and make her melt against his chest and his touch. Atem was doing some magic to her because it was truly an enchantment what he did. Moving down, Atem buried his face in her neck moving her hair on one side for more access. Téa moaned in pleasure, moving her hand to entangle it in his unruly tri-coloured locks. Téa was eager for more, she wanted it all.

Atem left a trace down her shoulder with his lips. Everywhere Atem touched was set aflame. Téa was a wildfire in his arms and Atem lived to make her happy. Atem would give everything for this woman, he loved her with every part of his very soul. Pausing his kisses, Atem turned Téa so she could face him.

"I love you Téa, I want you to know that. You're the reason, you've always been," Atem's confession sent Téa's heart into a scanter.

"You're my light, without you my life will never be complete." Téa's eyes filled with tears.

"Shh, don't cry my queen. Let's enjoy the time we have, alright?" Téa nodded in silent agreement.

Resuming his previous actions, Atem pressed his lips onto Téa's for a slow and passionate kiss. Their tongues danced ever so slowly, sucking, and teasing each other. Picking her up bridal style, Atem went for the bedroom.

Truth be told, Atem had gone to check the place and arrange something of his own. Atem wanted these two days to be special for Téa. Without interrupting the kiss, they entered the master bedroom. Téa broke the kiss first to have a look as to where they were headed. The room was really spacious and designed with style. However, everything about the design was pushed to the side, the only object in the room they were interested in, stood in the centre. The bed was equally big and Atem placed her on top of it. Joining her, Atem towered over her feminine body. Her curves pleaded for his attention, so Atem ran his hands down her ample chest and her hips. Instinctively, Téa arched her thighs parting them granting Atem the access he needed.

"Make love to me Atem," Téa's voice came as a whisper.

"With pleasure," Atem wanted nothing else in the world but to make love to his woman.

His fingers found the edge of Téa's dress, pushing it up. With Téa's compliance, the dress was gone in a moment and thrown on the floor. Her lacy undergarments made his length pulse with tension. Discarding his T-shirt, Atem pressed his muscular chest to Téa's soft curves. Continuing where he left off, Atem kissed her swan neck, down to her cleavage. The bra had a clasp on the front, making its removal easier. His mouth moved ever downwards, giving attention to every part of her. Atem looked at Téa's hooded eyes before cupping her breast and taking the pink tip in his mouth. Téa was a living wire in his hands, she was already so hot.

On her behalf, Téa felt like melting under Atem's touch. Every time they made love was like a first. Téa couldn't get enough of it. It was magical, not just the connection of two bodies but two souls. They were one, body and soul. Without opening her eyes, Téa felt the change of her breasts when the cold air touched her all so aroused rosebud. Between her legs, Téa was so very hot and wet. Her core needed Atem's attention most of all.

When Atem was done with Téa's breasts, he moved down. Pulling her panties down her smooth legs, Atem returned between them. Looking at Téa for permission and once he got it, Atem leaned down. Atem wished to taste her, and his tongue found her sensitive spot. Téa's first reaction was one of shock and pleasure mixed into one. Téa had never done this before, not even thought about it but with Atem, Téa wanted to experience all.

"Atem..." his name came as a gasp from Téa's mouth.

Her hips arched forward, encouraging him. Atem took this action as a sign to continue with what he was doing. Licking the sensitive skin took another moan from Téa. Her taste was like nothing Atem had ever tasted before. Atem could easily get addicted to her taste, her softness, everything. It was causing Téa to move frantically so Atem held onto her hips. His tongue moved faster around her clit, making Téa scream out of pleasure. Téa had to hold onto his hair, pushing his head even more. The release was close, Téa could feel it and Atem knew it as well. Smirking, Atem moved away, leaving Téa frustrated.

"What... why..." Téa was out of breath and her questions showed her confusion.

Atem's devious smile told her all. The handsome bastard did this on purpose. He aroused her, brought her almost to her peek only to leave her needing? Téa's eyes narrowed in determination; two could play this game.

Pushing him from her, Téa made him lay on the bed. Unbuckling his belt and his jeans, Téa took them off. His member was long and hard. Téa took him in her mouth painfully slowly as a revenge. Licking the head, Téa made Atem tense like a string. Taking more, Téa was doing the same Atem did to her. His member was pulsing under her touch, asking for release. Glancing at Atem's face, Téa saw just how tense he was. The great pharaoh was powerless under her touch. Her tongue ran down his length, gaining a groan from him. Atem's hand arched getting hold of Téa's head, guiding her. Téa's mouth sucked him, bringing him to the edge. Just when Atem was about to reach his peak, Téa stopped abruptly. Atem groaned in annoyance, opening his eyes to see Téa's mischievous smile.

"So, your majesty, are you going to punish me?" Téa asked biting her lip playfully.

"Hm, challenge accepted," Atem replied bringing her closer for a kiss.

Switching their places, Atem settle between her legs. Teasing her, Atem guided his member on her sweet core. His action caused Téa to trust her nails in his back and shoulders. In one swift motion, his erection penetrated Téa's entrance. Grasping his shoulders once again, Téa gasped from the ecstasy. Atem sank fully inside her, moving effortlessly.

"More," Téa's plead came out of her mouth.

Atem would give her the world. Creating a pace, Atem moved in and out of her. They were both grunting and moaning loudly. Téa reached her first mini orgasm sending warm shivers down to her toes.

"Atem..." his name was screamed in pleasure.

Atem quickened his pace, moving faster inside her. Atem was close, their foreplay left them wanting and eager for more. Atem's thrusts speeded up until he reached his release. His seed came inside of Téa who was still as well. Téa had reached her release and the aftereffects were having their turn. Panting heavily, Atem leaned burring his head in the nape of Téa's neck. Atem was going to miss this, this feeling. Never to be able to be inside of her ever again, not to enjoy her moans and her amazing taste. Atem had only here and now and he was going to enjoy them.

"This was amazing," Téa spoke causing Atem to raise his head and look at her.

"You are amazing Téa," Atem moved a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I want to have you in my arms always," Téa hugged Atem hiding her face in his chest.

"I wish the same, my love," Atem's confession came with a heavy sigh.

Sliding out of her, Atem moved next to Téa taking her in his arms. They laid on the bed for a while in silence just appreciating being in each other's arms. Time was moving quickly with the sun approaching the horizon. The dusk was fast approaching and Atem had to put his plan into action.

"I hate to leave you now, but I have another surprise for you I need to prepare." Atem fondled with Téa's locks.

"All I need is you but still, if you insist." Atem kissed her before getting up to pick up his clothes.

Téa decided to wait until Atem was fully clothed and enjoy the view. The pharaoh had a body even the gods could be envious of. Atem was carved in all the right places and everything about him was... admirable. Finally, Atem noticed Téa's starring and smirked.

"Have you found something you like?" Atem decided to tease her. Biting her lip, Téa stood on her arm.

"Hm, yes indeed." Atem came to kiss her again forcing himself to leave or their dinner would never be ready.

"I'll take a shower while you do whatever you're planning," Téa informed him while getting up.

Atem couldn't miss the sight of Téa walking around naked so he decided to stay just a little longer. Téa found her backpack picking up her clothes from it before finding the bathroom. Téa noticed Atem was watching her but Téa only smiled in amusement. The bathroom had creamy blue tiles. Téa entered the shower regulating the temperature to one she liked. As promised, the bathroom had everything from toiletries to towels. Téa chose a shampoo of her liking and applied it on her hair.

Meanwhile, Atem went into the kitchen taking out the ingredients he needed. Atem wanted to do something special for Téa and romantic dinner was a perfect choice. Atem had learnt how to make spaghetti, it was a rather modest dish maybe but Téa wasn't one for expensive things. Téa was a woman who appreciated the gesture more than the gift itself. While the water boiled, Atem prepared the sauce. Atem tried it and deduced it tasted nice, hopefully, Téa would think the same. The water had stopped so Téa was probably done with her shower. The dinner was almost ready too.

Atem went outside to prepare the table on the veranda. Atem placed two candelabras and utensils around the dishes. Atem put some candles as well and lighted them. It started to look very romantic and Atem was happy with the end result. Going inside, Atem saw the pasta was ready and drained it. Atem served some of it adding sauce on top. Atem went quickly to the bedroom to change into nicer clothes. The final touch was a chilled bottle of fine wine kindly supplied by Mokuba and his staff.

Téa dried her hair as best as she could. Téa chose another dress for tonight, an evening red wine dress. Téa hoped Atem would like her in it. Téa put black heels to complete the look, leaving her face natural except some lipstick and mascara to highlight her eyes. It was rather quiet in the house and Téa guessed Atem was ready with whatever he was preparing. Téa noticed it was rather dark inside, only a dim light was visible. Téa followed its lead only to find multiple candles scattered around. It was so romantic, Téa couldn't help but admire Atem's work. Téa noticed something outside, so she went out to check it out. What Téa found took her breath away.

Atem had prepared a candlelight dinner for two. Everything was so lovely, no one had ever done anything like this for her. A pair of strong hands engulfed Téa into a hug and she leaned onto him.

"Oh Atem, it's lovely!" Téa exclaimed.

"It's all for you my love," Atem whispered in her ear. "So, shall we?" Atem let go of her, having a proper look at Téa for the first time.

"It's nothing special," Téa added modestly noticing his look.

"You look like a queen," Atem's words made Téa blush.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself," Téa complimented him noticing how hot Atem looked in his deep red shirt. It made his eyes look more crimson in the candlelight.

Atem took Téa's chair first like a gentleman, making sure Téa was seated comfortably before joining her on the opposite one. Atem poured some wine into their glasses and they cheered. Téa tried the spaghetti, they were really good. Téa closed her eyes enjoying the taste in her mouth.

"My gosh, this is delicious!" Téa exclaimed.

"Thank you," Atem replied modestly.

Téa was impressed. Téa had no idea Atem knew how to cook. Their dish was truly delicious. Téa was afraid she might look like a piggy, but the food was too good, and she ate it all. Atem was happy watching Téa enjoy the food he had made.

"I hope I didn't make a bad impression with my appetite, but I really loved the food," Téa informed him.

"Not at all, I'm glad you enjoyed it." Atem was genuine about this.

Suddenly, Atem got up and went inside. Almost immediately, Téa heard slow romantic music playing. Atem was back in a moment, coming to his girlfriend.

"May I have this dance?" Atem asked extending his hand.

"Of course," Téa agreed instantly, placing her hand in his.

They went inside and danced together. The music was moody and slow. Téa had no idea Atem had all of this in him. The dinner, the music... it was perfect. If she could, Téa could freeze this moment in time to last forever. The irony was that Téa was a time sorceress powerless to control the time. Téa leaned her head on his shoulder while they moved around.

Later in the evening, Téa and Atem were cuddled inside. The dishes have been washed and placed in the cupboards; the house was quiet except for the sound of the fireplace. Téa was thinking about something, contemplating whether to raise the topic or not.

"Atem..." Téa began nervously, "I was wondering, have you ever thought about children?"

Atem had died in such an early age, living no heirs nor having a wife. His life had been far too short. Although, if Atem had a family, they would've never been together. Atem would have married another woman and she would've carried his children.

"I've never had the chance to think about it but... if I had the chance, yes. I would like to have children but," Atem paused to looked at Téa's sapphire eyes. "I would like to have children only with you." His words warmed Téa's heart.

It was an impossible dream and they knew it but still, it was what made them humans – to dream. It made Téa dream of tiny copies of both of them. A brunette girl with amethyst eyes and a boy with his father's unruly hair but Téa's sapphire eyes. Maybe it would come true, Téa was going to find a way and this would no longer be a dream but why not a reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 340 12
A hikari cannot live without a yami. A hikari without a yami has a year to live and will slowly vanish, the said hikari will become particles of lig...
6.5K 191 18
This story has recently been put in the Yugiohwattyawards for 2017! If you haven't followed them yet I would recommend it! There's always some really...
25.1K 1K 15
Yami Atem, a once cruel and heartless king, was obsessed with power and therefore, only cared for himself. However, because of his cold heart and sel...
3.4K 156 16
"Even though I love the staring, I'm not going anywhere aibou." Yugi is depressed because of Atem's leaving his world. Yugi knows that he is in a bet...