《яєgяєτ》/ ☆𝐣𝐰𝐰+𝐤𝐦𝐠☆ / M...

By wonusgyu

┌──❀*̥˚──◌────❀*̥˚─┐ "𝕚𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟...𝕚 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕡... More

.
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

263 18 0
By wonusgyu

✩。:*•.──── ❁ ❁ ────.•*:。✩

It was a gloomy Sunday, when wonwoo found himself letting his mind fly around the appartment, the plant decoration on the wall dangling as the strong wind blows in throught the place's sliding door.

Rain started to pour, heard the slight sound of water hitting the glass window, wonwoo got up to take the laundry, and by that, he means a couple black jeans, black and white full sleeve shirts and sweaters, and underwears.

"I never thought living by my own can be this miserable,*sights* i miss you, Mingyu-yah..."

Thinking of Mingyu, isn't he living next to him? Yes. But it's really rare for the two to meet each other.

Mingyu is always in his appartment, like, always...

The smell of rain and a few droplets of rain fell on wonwoo's face and slid down to his jaw, as he approaches the balcony. He doesn't mind, infact, thanks to rain, was when wonwoo and mingyu first met, both forgot their umbrellas and the convenience store was the nearest place.

Inhales the fresh air, a sudden smell caused him to frown and cough slightly. Turns to his left, wonwoo sees the one he has been waiting to meet for such a long time.

The messy red haired guy lying flat down, covering the guy's eyes some thick glasses.
He's wearing a rather thin long sleeved shirt with some shorts. He seemed very...relaxed...

"You're smoking?!" Wonwoo opens his mouth after he caught himself staring for too long. Mingyu heared it, slowly turns his head to face wonwoo.

"What does this seem like to you" takes in the smoke from the cigarette, inhales it, then exhales it, showing a grey smoke.

Mingyu then turned his eyes towards the dark electrified clouds.

"Um...you should know that smoking isn't any good for you-"

"So as minding other people's business."

Wonwoo was left speechless.
He tried again...

"No, i mean it will affect badly on your health and body-"

"And so as my foot up your ass if you don't shut up"

Mingyu angrily put out the lighting cigarette with his foot then head back inside.

"One more thing, talking to people with underwear in hands is not a way to go."

Wonwoo quickly hides the piece of cloth in his hand, embarrassed, pissed,but mostly sad and dissapointed in himself.

"This mingyu is so hard to get..."

°•☆--------------☆•°

That jackass just annoyed me
Again, ugh!

What now?
Why can't u ever get along well with anyone?

Idk idc

🙄what did he do again to annoy u?

So i was minding my own damn business, my eyes got tired so i went out the balcony to relax a bit

And...?

And suddenly he appeared from the balcony right next to me and said that smoking is bad 4 me blah blah blah...

Well...he's not wrong
I've been telling u that 4 the longest time

It helps me calm down and warm my body since its cold

What about the heater i got 4 you last time

I spilled coffee all over it 2 days ago :)

And why didnt u bring out to fix it ?

I rather freeze to death than leave my hole
Home*

Nah ur right, ur house IS a hole.
a RAT hole :)

Dont u say that :)

Bitch ur place is filthy asf,
I always have to come over
And clean it 4 u...
I should get paid :))

Pft, ur just wanting to do it urself, I'm fine without u anyways :)

Oh really? Tell me wheres the trash can i left 2 weeks ago

Somewhere in the left corner in the living room...:)

Bitch its in the fucking kichen's right corner u filthy animal :)
I'm coming over tmrw.
Or else ur else ur gonna drown in trash :)

Do whateva u want :)

Well see u then ;)

Okay...i guess...
But whats with the wink tho

Nothin...can't i send a winking face to my cute bestie 😌;)

Smh...alright then...bye

Bye bff <3

Bye...<3

°•☆--------------☆•°

[The next day]

"What's the matter?" Jeonghan, the co-worker walked up to wonwoo who was sighing while resting his head on his hand, with Soonyoung as his companion.

" Jeonghan hyung and Soonyoung?...ah...it's nothing" wonwoo said looking up at the pair.

"Hm? Really? It doesn't seem like nothing to me" -jeonghan-

"Same" -soonyoung-

They sat down next to wonwoo, as jeonghan handed him a cup of caramel macchiato

"Thanks"

"Now tell us, what has been bothering you, my guy" -jeonghan-

Wonwoo sighs after taking a sip of his coffee before opening his mouth.

"i don't think you will believe my words thought"

"Bro...You didn't even let us hear your words...it's okay, just let it out." -Soonyoung-

"Alright, the, what if I tell you that this isn't my first time living, that I once died out of regret, then god decided to give me another chance to fix my problem with someone that I love? Would you believe me?"

The studio was suddenly filled with silence, Soonyoung who couldn't hold in his laugh, let's it all out, followed by the jeonghan guy.

"I would definitely think you're crazy and will tell you to stop talking shit out of your ass..." Soonyoung blurts out.

Wonwoo's face muscle tensed up, he never expected Soonyoung to be this straightforward.

"But since you were acting weird the past 2 weeks or so, I guess we're going to have to trust you on this odd story of yours" -Soonyoung-

"I was acting weird? What kind of weird?"

Jeonghan scratches his head thinking of how to answer the guy.

"Well...before you were...how can I say this..."

"Hyung...It's okay...just tell me"

"..."

"Well... you were ignoring me, him 'Soonyoung', and our other co-workers a lot when we tried to say hi...You were being...rude to us as well."

Wonwoo was pretty shocked to say the least after what he had heard come out from the older. I don't remember myself acting like that, or doing any of this...

"So I was clearly being an asshole"

"Basically yeah"

"Oh...wow...I can't believe this..."

Wonwoo lets out some chuckles and so as the two others.

"When you suddenly bowed to us that day, i thought I was still dreaming, i deadass asked jeonghan-hyung to pinch me so I can believe that really whatever was happening is real!" Soonyoung exclaimed.

"Yeah, haha, he really did" jeonghan laughs at Soonyoung's act when he did ask him to do so.

"But actually guys...I'm really sorry for my bad behavior, sorry for the trouble that I caused, I really don't remember myself acting like that at all, and I promise you guys thay I would never treat you guys like that ever again."

"Oh no it's fine for now, at least for us the two , me and Soonyoung, since we know the back story of your sudden change in your behavior."

Jeonghan said after he showed a heart warming smile to wonwoo, reassuring him that it's really fine.

"Well I guess you are not the Wonwoo we used to know"

Soonyoung said after a short moment of him staying silent.

Soonyoung after what he said, adjusted his position on the chair looking straight into the wonwoo guy's eyes.

"So now tell us, what's the problem? I guess it's about 'someone you love'?"

"Ha...yeah..."

"So what's they like in 'this life'?"

Wonwoo sighs, finding it hard to give the two a clear answer, and both of them could sense that wonwoo is having a hard time talking about this topic. Maybe it's a serious topic for him.

"Well...he's my neighbor now, his personality has really changed, it's very different, like, really! He was this very sweet and nice person, very cute and clingy, very heartwarming and really welcoming, he was always hyped and smiled most of the time, he was basically a cute little puppy that you will just want to protect. While ME, i was very careless about him and our relationship, i was rude to him sometimes, i was the reason for most of our arguments...but now...he's very like, the opposite, he's quite a meanie, everytime I will try to say hi to him he will either ignore me or curse at me or something like that. It's as if, like...we switched personalities. He's also very hard to get, I'm just so frustrated and don't know how to approach him properly and try to get into his heart again. I had lost him once , I don't want and won't let that to happen ever again..."

"Wow...this is pretty deep." -Soonyoung-

"And wait- you said it's a 'he'?" -Jeonghan-

"Yeah..." wonwoo said, embarrassed of himself coming out as gay for his friends like that.

"Yo, it's fine, we're also gay, but that a secret" soonyoung said in kind of a whispery way, as jeonghan chuckled, not denying it.

So the two thought for a little bit, after jeonghan finnaly opened his mouth as he came up with a suggestion, throughout this whole conversation, jeonghan was mostly the one to give helping advises and hear out wonwoo, he thought that jeonghan was like the mom of the group, a mom helping her child with his problems [a/n: wow my mom never does this, I need a Yoon jeonghan in my life]

"How about you try to help him with something like, taking out the trash for him, taking the mail for him, making him something to eat, like small things first, yknow?"

Wonwoo's eyes lit up right after what Jeonghan has gave as a suggestion, which he will probably try.

"Hyung...! Thankyou so much! You'reawesome!

"Well I guess I am" Jeonghan said in a cocky tone making Soonyoung chuckle and hit him in the chest.

°•☆-----------------☆•°

That afternoon, Wonwoo came home, checked Mingyu's mail box.

"Yes, there's letters!"

So happy that he could litterally jump from joy if he wasnt in public. He took the letters in hand, walking up to Mingyu's appartment.

*knock knock*

✩。:*•.──── ❁ ❁ ────.•*:。✩

Imma stop u guys there, ...sorry(not)

Yall guess whos back...itz meeeeee, I'm sorry that I didnt upload for awhile I tried to but wattpad just decides to delete it for me everytime like....da fuq
Anywho, yall... did u see 100 by superm and dynamite by bts omgggg a bop

Also not shy by itzy amd dumdi dumdi by gidle, my god...QUEENS

And, yall I cant wait for 24h to come put, Shiiiit mingyu looked so hot with his dark black hair omggg bitch I'm screaming, but is it just me or does his hair look a bit longer, oml I'm panicking, all the members slayed, not all the members were showed but ik they all look hot asf sooo...

Alsooo gunshot teaser or whatever that was just,damn, istg if kard don't get their deserved attention after their release...I'm catching hands.

There has been alot going on, also nanana by mcnd, that was...omg. speechless...

And oneus to be or no to be is really what i like to call my cup of tea, its just omg, amazing

What else....hmmmm, I cant remember anything rn

Please kindly vote this chapter, and share it, also make sure to check out my yt channel: Johnnycano, i have been thinking on changing its name cuz I'm really not.

Also if theres any typos pls make sure to correct me thank uuuu.

Promoting my own oneshots book :)

╔═.✵.═══

1880 words

═══.✵.═╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 16.2K 42
18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing done: 4/7/2023
20.6K 756 22
Title says it all...
69.8K 3K 97
𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘫𝘪𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺- 𝘬𝘸𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘩𝘢 ...
15.8K 539 23
Dino x Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...