Switched (ON HOLD)

By snickerdoodlesrock

Marly's always wanted what Taylor's had. Her perfect everything! What happens when Marly gets her wish, will... More

Switched (ON HOLD)

78 6 1
By snickerdoodlesrock

Chapter one!

She was everything. Cute clothes, beautiful hair, perfect family, and popular. She was nice, but I envied her. I wanted to be her do bad. It was almost an obsession. I watched her, copied what she wore copied her every move. It was like a hard exam, you had to study and study until finally you got it right and answered every question correctly. I pwas completely mesmerized by Taylor Cunnigman.

I breathed the aroma of the small school hall way. I looked ahead, Taylor and Linette stood by the door, gossiping. I decided I would join them. Only so I could observe Taylor's clothes.

"Hey".

"Look at what Jason sent me", Taylor shoved her new I phone 5 in my face, the bright pink color burnt my eyes.

"Cool".

"Have you talked to Christie"?

"Yah, on Facebook".

"Time to go", shrieked Taylor, as she grabbed her Gilly Hicks sash and sashayed down the hall with Lindsay, leaving me alone in the middle of the crowded hall way.

"Hey, what where you doing talking to perfect and perfects twin", questioned my best friend, Debbie. Debbie was tall, she had short orange hair and lots of freckles. The populars didn't really like her.

"There my friends".

"Mhm".

When I got home that day everything was normal I did homework, watched TV, and went to bed.

I turned over and slapped my hand- where was my alarm clock? I lifted my head off- where was my pillow pet? I stepped off the bed and looked around. Where was I? This room was huge! A giant pink lamp lighted the room pink. Where in the world? Beep beep beep! Where was that alarm? Had I spent the night somewhere else? Where in the world?

"Taylor, breakfast"!

Taylor's house? Maybe she was down stairs! I opened the door and looked down a long hallway... Where in the world!

A girl in dark jeans and a pink top approached me.

"Oh there you are honey, breakfasts ready".

"Wheres Taylor"?

"Oh honey you must feel sick do you want to stay home today"?

"No I feel fine, I can go, besides my mom probably wants me to go"

.

"No, if you feel sick I want you to stay".

"My mom would want me to go".

"Ok I see your playing that whole I'm just a stranger thing agian".

"You are a stranger".

"Honey did you hit your head?, that's it I'm calling your dad where going to the hospital".

"No,no I'm fine".

"If your fine then why don't you start acting like it, you pretend I'm not your mom, you ask wheres Taylor".

It hit me then like a lighting bolt. Was I Marly or was I someone else? Had my wish finally come true? I didn't hesitate a minute! I ran back down the hallway and opened the door to the room I had woken up in. I searched for a mirror, nothing. I opened a door in the room and stepped in, I turned on the light and observed my surroundings. There was a big jacuzzi tub in the corner, a automatic flush toilet with a pink cover, mirror! I ran towards the sink and looked at my reflection in the mirror, in utter shock! I pulled my hand towards my face, rubbing my smooth skin, traced my blue eyes and my pink lips. I touched my brown hair, so soft! It's real it's really real! I was.... Taylor Cunnigman!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter two

I decided it was best to stay home! I thought of many things I could do. I could look at clothes, and OMG!! I was freaking out! It was like Christmas, but better! I decided first I would adventure this enormous house! If I didn't get lost first....

I left my room and started down the long hallway. I formed a plan, every time I saw a door I would simply open it and venture inside to see what contents lay behind the door.

So as I was saying I left my room and started down the hallway, my first door approached me, I didn't hesitate, I turned the brass knob and opened the door.

It was a smaller room, with a small brown and blue baby crib, matching walker, jungle gym mat, bouncer, high chair, stroller, baby swing, and lots of baby toys. I looked to my left, I barley saw a door, that's when I realized that I hadn't even turned on the light. I turned behind me and hit the light switch, I was about to open the mysterious door when I was interupted by a cry, from the crib. I had never had siblings an had no idea what to do. I panicked and ran to the crib, I looked down, my eyes met a little baby boy, that looked about 4 months old, he was wearing a pair I blue footies and had brown hair. I felt bad so I picked him up and started rocking him back and forth, just like in movies. I observed the room some more a rocking chair stood I the corner, the more I looked the more I established that this was a baby's dream room. I was interrupted again by the sound of foot steps coming my way, I again panicked! I was about to set the baby back in his crib when my mom entered the room.

"Oh thanks Taylor, I was about to come get him but I saw you up here and decided to wait a moment or two", my mom grabbed the baby out of my hands and set him down in the hallway.

"Umm you saw me"?

"Did I tell you hun"?

I didn't want her to question me again or have me rushed into the ER so I responded with a simple no.

"I had a man come here and install a camera in Read's room so that I could see him from my phone!"

"That's cool".

"It is hun, oh I got you a little something", she handed me a pink and gold credit card!

"Oh thanks".

"Mhm darlin' know go get dressed and order clothes that you want".

I decided I would have to put my venturing to an end for a while and headed back down the hall to my room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter Three

I searched for a closet. I looked to my left, no that was the bathroom. I looked behind me, there stood A pair of doors, pink! Of course that was the closet, I opened the doors only to find a miniature white poodle, inside of the enormous closet!

I grabbed the poodle and started into the closet, it was long and well lit racks held shoes in the back, off to the side of the back was two dressers parallel from each other. Off to both sides where two other enormous closets, in the left closet there where scarves,bags,jewelry, all the accessories you could think of. In the right closet where more shoes, dresses, everything! This was spectacular.

I put the poodle on my bed and grabbed my I phone, and the pink and gold credit card that "my mom" had given me, I flipped it over and looked on the back, it read, " To: My amazing daughter, Taylor,

From: Your Mom.

P.S. The spending limit is 60,000, let me know when you run out, I'll put more on your credit card.

Love,

Your Mom".

Spending limit, 60,000!! Wow, I didn't hesitate, I immediately started shopping on all my favorite websites!

I was about to press, checkout, when I heard a knock on my door, I started to lift myself off the bed when "my mom" opened the door.

"Me and your Father are going out for dinner tonight and your going to stay with your Aunt Marline".

"Ok".

"Go clean the kitchen".

"Um, ok".

"And give me your phone".

I lifted my self off the bed and handed her my phone.

"For heaven sakes Taylor get dressed, then I expect the kitchen to be cleaned, your not getting your phone back for the rest of the day".

"Ok".

I wish I would have known then that that's when it started turning bad.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So right now I know I only have 8 viewers and idk if they just looked and then ditched or if they actually read! I know I have one fan! And thanks! So please if you read this, vote and comment and become a fan! I will be your fan to!

- your author

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello readers! So I know I only

Have 2 fans! But I am thankful! And nine viewers! please comment and vote and become a fan! I'll fan you to! Because when your my fan I think you also deserve reginiton!

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Chapter four!

I sighed the girl I had met in the morning seemed like the perfect mom! But now she seemed harsh and cold, like a witch.

I had been in such utter all day that I hadn't even noticed what I was wearing. I looked down at pair of pink Hollister nighty shorts and a blue Abercrombie tank. My feet where covered by yellow Ked socks and light brown American Eagle slippers. Taylor even went all out when she went to bed.........

I opened the large closet doors, but was shoved on the floor by the little poodle I had seen earlier. I reached for its rinestone collar and read it aloud to my self", Princess Tt". I chuckled, princess!

I set the dog down having no interest in a miniature poodle named Princess Tt. I started my way into closet. I was going to be cleaning so maybe some sweats, and a short sleeve? I found exactly what I wanted almost immediately. I slipped on a pair of blue Aeropostale sweats, and a gray short sleeve American Eagle shirt.

After trying to find a way down stairs for about ten minutes I finally found a set of stairs and made my way down stairs. I was busy looking for the kitchen, when "my mom" walked up to me with a frown on her face.

"Why haven't you cleaned the kitchen yet"?

"I-I was f-". SMACK!! A stinging feeling rung on my cheek as I looked in shock at- SMACK!!!SMACK!!SMACK!!! Tears welled in my eyes, my cheeks stinging very badly now.

"Taylor you ugly little rat! Clean the kitchen or I'm making you sleep in the basement, twit".

I ran up the stairs and down the hall, tears falling from my face, why would she slap me? I did nothing wrong.

"TAYLOR, YOU BETTER PRAY I DON'T FIND YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL BE DEAD"!!

I ran faster an down the hall, wait wich way? I heard footsteps behind me and turned left, I reached for the nearest door I could and ran inside, I turned a light on and looked for a place to hide, under the bed! I ran underneath the teal bed and closed my eyes.

---------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter but I've been really busy!! AHHH holidays!!!! Anyways enjoy and you know what to do! ;D

---------------------------------------------

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Ok here it is Chapter Five! I have 1 vote! And 2 fans! And 13 viewers! I just wanted to personally thank them! You are awesome! And I love reading your guys's books! Merry Christmas!!

Dedicated to Geeky_, my first fan! Your awesome!

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Chapter five

I hadn't even realized yet that I had been crying, but not slow streams of tears. Gushes and gushes of tears, my eyes stung, my hands where soaked. I looked like an idiot!

I remained underneath the bed for what seemed like forever, time passing by slowly very slowly. As if the clock had froze. If I had been home I would probably be sleeping, but I was so deathly afraid, I had never experienced anything like this.

My parents where strict, but they never laid a finger on me. They always comforted me and told me how successful I would be one day. How important I was. I was there only child. There little angel. Now I didn't know anything. If I had brothers and sisters. I didn't know. I was lost and alone. I wanted my mom. It sounds childish, but I actually started crying and calling for my mom, even though I knew she wouldn't come. I wasn't her kid anymore. And that thought made me cry more. My first day and I was weeping for my mom. How bad is that?

"Taylor, get ready where leaving for Aunt Marline's in twenty minutes"!

Aunt Marline's! Maybe she was nice! Just like my aunt whom always smothered me with gifts and money, I missed her. I didn't care if Aunt Marline was a hippo, I was so happy to leave this house.

I ran out of the room and down the hallway to try and find my room. Luckily I found it quickly. I opened the closet doors and searched for a bag! Aha, I grabbed the pink Aero bag off the shelf and stuffed random clothes into it. I shut the doors and left the room heading down stairs to the kitchen.

" Ahh Taylor there you are, come on where leaving".

I fallowed "my mom" out to the door and to the Lincoln Murcury car. I opened the passenger door and climbed in.

Thankfully the ride to Aunt Marline's was quiet and short.

I took a good look at the house, it was big, built like a castle. It's black worn bricks looked clumsily put in and stacked side ways. It looked as I nothing had lived there in years. The trees old and weak, no leaves. The steps up to the house creaked while we walked. It was almost intimidating. I got out of the car anyways. There's nothing more I wanted than to get away from the hatred woman next to me.

"Bye Taylor, Hun I love you"!

I ignored her, I didn't want to show affection. I knocked on the door. A woman in a black dress opened it, she didn't hesitate to say anything. She just stood at the door with an ugly scowl on her face.

"Your rooms down stairs, GO"!!!!!

I didn't want to be yelled at more so I walked in the house and immediately began searching for stairs. Luckily I found a stair case at the end of a long and dark hallway.

I turned around only to notice that "my Aunt" had been fallowing me. She gave me a stern look" Go down the stair case and into the first right.....eh room".

Out of frightens I listened an defended down the spiral stair case. As I reached the bottom I realized these weren't rooms! These where cells! Cells like in a jail. There was a bench at the end of each cell and a small blanket. I sighed and turned into the first right cell. "My Aunt" appeared I front of me", Little Taylor, YOU ARE A HORRID, UGLY CHILD! YOU DESERVE NOTHING! EVERYBODY HATES YOU! EVERYBODY! YOUR NOT LEAVING THIS CELL UNTILL YOUR MOM ARRIVES, AND SHE'S GOING TO LAUGH. HEAVEN SAKES, I HOPE THE RATS EAT YOU ALIVE"!!! She turned around and started her way up the stair case.

Her evil voice still rung in my ears, I had never cried my self to sleep, but it sounded like a good idea. I laid my head down on the hard bench. And then the tears came.....

-_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Once again dedicated to the amazing Geeky_! Your fantabulous!

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

__________________________

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Dedicated to the amazing SundayForgotten, my second fan!

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

__________________________

Chapter Six

It had been a surprisingly good sleep,but terribly stiff and cold. I had woken to my "Aunt" staring at me through glaring eyes. She told me my mom would be here to pick me up in an hour and to stay in the "cell".

I had never been so afraid in my life. And my life couldn't be much worse. I live with my crazy, lunatic mom and who knows about my dad, but I can only imagine. I have to stay with my evil, scary aunt, and there's no where I can go. I'm trapped.

I had always thought Taylor's life had been butterflies and rainbows, but really it was sticks and hard, cold, sharp stones. And I was being hit at 24/7.

For the remaining hour of torture, Aunt Marline stared at me and countinued to verbally abuse me, but I had been down this road before, mostly with Taylor. I knew know where she had got it from. There was one thing for sure, I couldn't wait to go to school. I wanted to see Marly so bad. I wanted to ask about my real mom and dad, my grandma and my grandpa. My old life. And the sad thing, this was only the second day.

"Honey, your moms here".

"Oh, hahahaha, she's really got you locked up in there Taylor, doesn't she, ok let her out".

Aunt Marline pulled out a key and opened my door, patting me on the back on the way out.

"Thanks darling, me and Bob needed some time to our selves, with out this little spy around".

'Little spy'? I didn't even know where there bed room was!

Once again me hopped into the Lincoln Murcury car and drove a mile or two back to the house.

"Taylor, Hun go clean the kitchen like your told".

I nodded in response and headed to the kitchen. It already looked clean. The floors shining, no dishes in the sink, the sink spotless, the refrigerator matching, everything set in stone.

"M-mom, the kitchens clean".

"Ok then, take all of the dishes out of the cupboards and re wash them, take everything out of the refrigerator and scrub it, wash the walls, organize the cupboards by alphabet, and then we'll see".

This was nuts, this girl was making me redo everything for her own selfish reasons. That's it I was standing up to this woman!

I walked into the living room and stood in front of the tv.

"Taylor, clean the kitchen".

"Last time I checked it was clean".

"Do as told".

"No".

"Taylor Marie Cunningman"!

"That's my name don't wear it out".

"Taylor's don't get wise with me".

"Just trying to teach you a lesson".

"I'm about to teach you a lesson".

"Let's bring it, I'm in the mood for a quick school brief".

"TAYLOR", I only had a minute to look, but I saw my "mother" and ran like a bolt, I ran into the kitchen and then up the stairs, I could hear "my mom" behind me", YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY THIS TIME"!!

I heard a thud on the floor and turned around, my phone!! I reached down just in time and grabbed it. I ran into the room I had been in yesterday and dialed my old number.

"Hello".

"I need to speak to Marly please".

"Ok, hold on".

"Hello".

"Hi its Taylor".

"Hello".

"Can I spend the night"?

"Um, sure".

"Thanks so much, you can get my directions from Linette".

"Um ok, see you in a few".

I closed my eyes, hopefully there was some way we could fix this disaster.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Well? Sorry I've been very busy! I hope you enjoy! Love ya! <3

Dedicated to SundayForgotten!

Your awesome! <3

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Chapter six

"Taylor some people in a black Chevy are here for you", my "moms" words rang through my head.

Black Chevy! Marly! My real mom! I grabbed a bag off the closet shelf and stuffed a pair of jeans and a hoodie in it. I slipped on a pair of Australian UGGS and ran down the hall towards the stairs.

"Bye honey".

I didn't want to respond. I hated her. She was evil!

I ran towards the Chevy and opened the door", hey Marly, hi M- Mrs. Samprull".

"Hi Taylor, nice house".

"Thanks".

I looked at Marly. She looked back with a petrifying look. The kind that Taylor would give me at the lunch table. Wait, was it possible? We had switched. I was Taylor. I knew that for sure. And I was Marly stuck in Taylor's body. So-

Taylor's stuck in mine! That evil little-

She's been happy while I'm in misery!

She's been with my mom while I've been tortured by hers!

We arrived at the house and a smile appeared on my face. I didn't even use my manners, I ran up the porch steps and opened the front door. A fresh smell of expensive Sentsy products filled my nose. Good to be home.

"Hey Taylor lets go to my room, I'll show you where to sleep".

I had an eerie felling about the way Marly said it, but I went anyways.

I looked around, same old same old room. I walked over to my bed and ran my had over the soft sheets. I missed my house so much. A tear trickled down my face and landed on the bed. Making a perfect circle. I miss my mom.

"What did you do"?Marly's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"What do you mean, Taylor"?

"You know exactly what I mean, Marly".

"Give me my life back".

"Give me my body back".

"Your life is horrible, you may have everything you want, but your parents are mean".

"Who said your life was all that good"?

"I know for a fact it's better than yours, your secrets out Taylor, your life sucks".

"My life sucks? Puh, whatever".

"How can you prove that my life sucks"?

"Well because, uh yah".

"You didn't give an explanation".

The real Taylor stood up and pushed me against a wall", fix what you've done".

"It wasn't me".

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

A/N

So idk when the next update will be. But hopefully soon.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 7.3K 105
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
37.1K 1.6K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
551K 16.8K 70
"I'm going to fart on your pillow," Glen promised her, crossing his arms. "Do that and I'll tell Francis that you broke his lucky chain." Hayes mirro...
4M 86.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...