when we all fall asleep, wher...

By thot4marvel

Y/N Barnes and Pietro Maximoff, the power duo of the school, arrive at senior year of high school with their... More

when we all fall asleep, where do we go?
cast
i love you
8
my strange addiction
xanny
all the good girls go to hell
listen before i go
goodbye

you should see me in a crown

10 0 0
By thot4marvel

TW: Underage Drinking, Angst, Drug Use, Drug Abuse, Swearing, Violence, Drug Misuse, and Mention of Death.

Pairings: Pietro Maximoff x Reader, Bucky Barnes x Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes x Sister!Reader, Brock Rumlow x Reader, Pietro Maximoff x OC!Sierra Johnson, Reader x Avengers (Platonic)

Summary: Y/N Barnes and Pietro Maximoff, the power duo of the school, arrive at senior year of high school with their friend group, The Avengers. Things are going great for Y/N and Pietro's friendship until life started to go downhill after the party. Will her feelings be returned or rejected?

тыква means pumpkin.

   Her alarm clock goes off loudly as the clock strikes 7:00 am on a Monday. Y/N has had a change of attitude due to recent events. She's become more stable and ready for vengeance. She rushes to her bathroom to take a nice hot shower to wake her up. She steps out of the shower and looks at herself through the foggy bathroom mirror.

     "You got this. Just be the same old Y/N with a reality check," she breathes. She looks at self one more time in the mirror before going to her closet. She passes all the shirts on the hangers until she found the best one. Y/N puts on a white wrap long sleeve top that ends at her midriff with dark blue high waisted jeans. She looks over at the clock that reads, 7:48, in its big red coloring. Her eyes widen at the time, Y/N quickly puts on her Air Jordan 1 Retro Obsidians as she runs to the living room. She grabs her keys, phone, and backpack as she rushes out of the front door and into her car. She looks at her rearview mirror to swiftly put on her lipgloss. Bucky was already at school with Steve to help with some student council event, so it was just Y/N entering the school by herself. She parked in the school parking lot near Nat's car, Y/N glances at her self in the rearview mirror and sees a flash of sinister in her eyes. She steps out of her car, and everyone stares at her as she walks to the school entrance. She smirks as she notices all of their attention is on her and only her. The boys catcall and continue to stare at her while the girls glare at her and gossip about her.

     "Do you think her and Brock broke up," Nebula whispers.

     "I don't know, but he's been on Sharon's story a lot," Gamora answers.

     "Woah, who is that," Happy asks while starstruck at the woman walking down the hall.

     "Dude, that's Y/N," Scott shockingly responds. Everyone continued to stare until the bell rung, making everyone head to class in a frenzy. Y/N heads to her first class, which happens to be the class she shares with Brock and Sharon. She walks into her first class and immediately feels pairs of eyes on her. Y/N walks to the seat next to Natasha but drops her pen on her way there. As she reaches to grab her pen, she notices Quill stare at her with lust in his eyes. She slowly bends back up, but she continues to gaze at Quill with desire in her eyes. Her eyes remain on his eyes until she walked to the seat near Natasha.

     "Damn, Y/N, you got these boys chasing after you," Nat comments.

     "Shut up," she laughs.

     "Y/N," a voice speaks.

     "Yes," Y/N answers as she turns to see who it was. It was Quill with the same lustful look in his eyes. As he whispers sweet nothings into her ear, she focuses her attention on Brock, who is scowling in her direction. Y/N playfully leans into Quill while still staring at Brock mischievously.

     "Meet me at the football field sometime," Quill finishes.

     "I'll think about it," she whispers teasingly in his ear. As Quill walks back to his seat, Brock glowers at him the whole time.

     "Uh Oh, side-eye at 3 o'clock," Natasha alerts. Y/N glances over to the side and sees Sharon glaring at her. Y/N casually flips her off and turns back towards the lesson.

   After boring classes and rumors spreading around the school, the lunch bell rang, now Y/N can finally stop hearing whispers about her. She heads to the table where her brother and Steve are already sitting.

     "You look like a psychopath," Bucky comments.

     "Thank you," she smirks. The rest of the group started to head in the cafeteria and sit down at the lunch table.

     "Here's your daily iced coffee," Tony says as he hands her the cold drink.

     "I love you so much, Y/N praises. She goes to drink the coffee, but a roar of laughter stops her. Y/N glances over to the table where the noise came from to see Sharon looks at her and then murmurs something to the table.

     "I-Uhm. I'll be back," Y/N stutters.

     "Just don't kill anyone in the process," Sam jests.

     "I'll try," she grins. Y/N sneaks to Sharon's table so she can hear what Sharon is saying without her noticing. Y/N tightly grips her iced coffee as she hears someone mention her name.

     "Y/N thinks she's all that. She thinks she runs this school. That's why I got with Brock," Sharon rants.

     "And he tasted amazing-"

   Sharon was interrupted by Y/N pouring her iced cold coffee on her long, blonde hair.

I like the way they all

     "BARNES," Sharon shrieks as she jumps out of her seat.

Scream

     "Yes," Y/N answers sinisterly.

     "I'm going to destroy you," Sharon yells.

     "Are you," Y/N dares as she walks away.

     "Wait, I have a question to ask you," Y/N challenges as she walks back to Sharon.

     "What is it," Sharon annoyingly asks.

     "How do I taste," Y/N provokes. Sharon's face turned red from embarrassment as she ran out of the cafeteria. Y/N chuckles at her reaction and, so does everyone else. Y/N starts to walk back to the lunch table but was guided out of the cafeteria to the hallway by Brock.

     "Why are you acting like this," Brock scowls.

     "Acting like what," she questions.

     "Acting like we aren't together," he snarls.

     "Oh, I thought kissing other people and not texting me back meant we aren't together anymore," she retorts.

     "C'mon baby, Sharon doesn't mean anything to me," he sighs.

     "She wasn't talking about you like it was nothing," Y/N quips with her arms crossed.

     "Baby, you're prettier than her. I would pick you over her any day," he expresses as he caresses his hand on her cheek.

     "I'm okay," Y/N scoffs as she pushes his hand off of her cheek.

     "I'm not your baby if you think I'm pretty," she growls.

     "We're over," Y/N scolds at him as she starts to walk away.

     "Y/N," Brock calls after her. Y/N continues to walk away while she gives him the middle finger.

     "Y/N," someone yells behind her.

     "What," Y/N angrily asks as she turns around to meet Sierra.

     "Please don't tell him," Sierra pleads.

     "Oh, I will," Y/N taunts.

     "I'll tell him myself. I promise," Sierra negotiates.

     "We all know you would not tell him yourself," Y/N argues.

     "Please," Sierra begs.

     "Should've thought about that before cheating on him," Y/N sasses. Y/N grabs her books from her locker and walks to her next class. Her last few classes consisted of people still whispering about her, boys trying to hit on her, and boring lessons.

   The last bell rang to announce that the school day was over. Y/N walked over to her locker to pack her homework and books into her backpack.

     "Y/N, I'm so glad you put Sharon in her place," Wanda says as she walks up to Y/N.

     "Someone had to do it," Y/N shrugs. They pass by Sierra and see she has a terrified look on her face.

     "Are you ready," Wanda asks as they walk out of the school door.

     "I'm nervous, but I'm sure he'll understand," Y/N answers. They walk up the hill to their usual spot and see Pietro is waiting for them at the tree.

     "Hey," Y/N greets.

     "Hey, тыква," Pietro greets back.

     "It's been a while since we talked," he continues.

     "Maybe we should all catch up," Wanda suggests. The three spent talking about how they've changed since the last time they all hung out together. Sierra was the only reason Pietro stopped hanging around them, but he doesn't realize that.

     "So what was the important thing you had to tell me," Pietro asks. Wanda and Y/N both looked at each other with anxious written all over their faces.

     "It's about Sierra," Wanda answers.

     "What about her," he says in a curious tone.

     "Pietro. I-I'm sorry," Wanda stutters.

     "Sorry for what. What's going on," Pietro rages.

     "She cheated on you," Y/N blurts out.

     "A-are y-you sure," he sputters.

     "Yes, I caught her and Thor at a party," Y/N explains. Pietro paces back and forth, not knowing what to do.

     "I don't believe you," Pietro growls.

     "We would we lie about this," Wanda argues.

     "Pietro, you have to believe us-"

     "You guys never liked her for no reason," he interrupts Y/N.

     "And when I'm finally happy with someone, you guys want to ruin it," he rants.

     "We aren't trying it ruin your relationship," Wanda grumbles.

     "Yes, you are. Just because I'm your twin brother doesn't mean I have to listen to you, Wanda," Pietro scolds.

     "Pietro, we are trying to help," Y/N consoles.

     "Help with what? My relationship," he questions.

     "No, help you from getting hurt," she explains.

     "Y/N, just because you and Brock had issues and broke up doesn't mean you get to do that to my relationship," he insults. Wanda looked over at her and saw that Y/N was on the verge of crying.

     "That's not what she's trying to Pietro," Wanda reasons.

     "Go ruin your life with drugs. Don't try to ruin mine in the process," Pietro storms off.

Your silence is my favorite sound

   Tears start to spill out of Y/N's eyes after Pietro's harsh words.

     "Y/N, I'm so sorry about him. I'll talk to him," Wanda comforts.

     "Thank you," Y/N wipes away her tears, and Wanda chases after her brother.

   As the week goes back, Pietro's harsh words kept replaying in her mind. Y/N had worn a fake smile and not let anyone see her true feelings through this entire week until Friday. Y/N was in the school bathroom when those words got in her head.

     "Your little plan didn't work," Sierra nags as she enters the bathroom. Y/N ignores her and tries to leave, but Sierra stops her.

     "You should listen to what he said," Sierra scowls.

     "What," Y/N croaks.

     "That you should go ruin your life with drugs," Sierra snarls. Y/N's wall around her feelings had broken down after those words. Y/N runs out of the bathroom and out of the school. She gets into her car and drives home as tears flow down her cheeks. Y/N pulls into her driveway and quickly enters her house. She collapses on her bed, thinking about the incidents with Pietro and Sierra. Y/N falls asleep with the words still replaying in her mind and tear-stained cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
178K 8.2K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...