Pizza Place

By coyoteblossom

@Mercybibby → Tom Holland seems like the sort of person I'd share a pizza with. @mercybibby → LIKE Imagine To... More

000 | INFORMATION
001 | MOP HAIRS AND DICK HEADS
002 | DOGGIES
003 | MORE DOGS
004 | RUMOURS
005 | OH SHIT IM FAMOUS
006 | ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES
007 | I NEVER DID THAT
008 | HE MESSAGED ME
009 | FRIENDS WITH SPIDERMAN?
010 | FAMILY TIME
011 | IS IT OKAY FOR ME TO DROP BY?
012 | FRIEND DATES
013 | LETS GO TO PLACES WE CAN'T EVEN PRONOUNCE PART ONE

AUTHORS NOTE | REASONS FOR NOT UPDATING

139 7 0
By coyoteblossom

Hi y'all! I just thought I'd tell you all why I haven't uploaded this story for AGES.

Basically, I have recently gotten a new job... Well. It's my old job but it's a new part of the job. I don't really know how to explain it other than I used to be a waitress in the upstairs restaurant now I'm just serving people downstairs in the takeaway but I have been doing so much more hours than I used to and when I get home I just feel so DEAD.

I've currently just got on holiday so I'm hoping to start uploading again BUT I'm back at school in two weeks so I don't know how much I'll upload after that. I hope you are all okay, thank you for reading this story and I LOVE YOU ALL MY LOVIES!

-Jane xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 36.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
454K 25.7K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
261K 29.9K 76
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.4M 34.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...