Only Exception || C. Cullen ✓

By seebeavee

B O O K T W O ; Christina Swan had only managed to survive the first year of supernatural, but things were s... More

o n l y e x c e p t i o n
•• e x t r a
iii.
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
•• e x t r a
•• e x t r a p a r t t w o
iv.
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
•• e x t r a
v.
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
e n d c r e d i t s
a / n

n i n e

5K 217 80
By seebeavee

( outfit for
chapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter nine
irresistible.

        Christina had waited, not so patiently for the group to return from Canada. Both Greyson and Annie had not left either Seth or Christina's sight. Carlisle had mentioned to Jacob his concern about the alliance with the wolves with so many nomad vampires coming around, but Jacob wasn't worried, and neither was Sam. They both agreed that they would behave as long as the witnesses also did. The wolves' main concern was in fact, more shifters phasing. With the number of vampires that will be hanging around the Cullen estate, there was sure to be a few new guys.

It took a full day for the group to return with Renesmee, and the Denali clan not far behind them. Christina greeted each of them warmly, thanking each individual.

"Create life, huh?" Eleazar commented as he hugged the mother of two. "Amazing."

If Christina could blush she would. She pulled back with a smile. "I'll show you sometime." She turned her head towards her children, before waving her hand to come closer.

The Denali clan already met Annie, at both Christina and Bella's wedding; and they fell in love with the little girl with dark curls. They were, however, curious about the little boy that Christina was able to create. He was hidden behind his mother's leg, looking up at the clan with bright green eyes. The clan had never seen Christina as a human, but they imagined that would be her eye color.

"Hello," Eleazar muttered. He made the first move out of the clan, knelling down to smile at Greyson. "I'm Eleazar, and this is my wife, Carmen." He held out his hand.

Christina's lips twitched at the sudden shyness from her son, before she pushed him forward. "Have your manners, Grey. These people came to help."

Greyson nodded his head at his mother's words before laying his smaller hand into Eleazar's. "Hello," he chimed, his voice bell-like and charming. "I'm Greyson."

"Your family told me you're a healer," Eleazar stated, also feeling that power from within the boy.

Greyson's smile grew as he nodded his head. "Mhm. Me and Momma practice with flowers."

Eleazar gave him back a smile, before standing up again. "What else could I expect from Carlisle's child?"

Christina smirked. "I'm a doctor, too."

Eleazar laughed, as everyone started relaxing around them.

Each of the Denali greeting both Annie and Greyson, trying to ignore the two wolves that hung around the children. Christina couldn't thank Seth enough for being Annie's shadow, especially when more nomads started to show up from Rosalie and Emmett's ventures around the world.

Red eyes seemed to follow the children around. Each time Christina greeted a new nomad, they would look to Annie— most of them curious, but some of them...

Christina hissed loudly as the nomad stepped too close to the children. "If you wish for death before the Volturi come, you'll take another step."

The wolves growled behind her, making her threat all the more real. He narrowed his red eyes before turning around and disappearing outside.

"Nina," Bella called from outside. She and Edward have taken to greet the covens and nomads, since Renesmee had her gift, it was easiest to convince people they weren't Immortal Children.

Christina waved her hand, collecting her children before walking outside to meet the new coven.

They had already heard Nessie's story, from her lingering touch on the vampire was anything to go by. Four pairs of red eyes looked up as Christina walked down the stairs with Annie and Greyson in tow— Seth not far behind the human child.

"Hello," Christina greeted, shaking each of their hands. "I'm Christina."

"Carlisle's wife," the oldest of the vampire muttered as he shook her hand. "Amun. This is my wife, Kebi."

"A pleasure," Christina greeted. "Thank you for coming."

"I'm Benjamin," the youngest vampire greeted, getting up from his position of speaking with Nessie. "This is my mate, Tia."

"This is my son, Greyson." Christina pulled him forwards to greet the Egyptian coven. "And my daughter, Annie— who's fully human."

Benjamin kneeled, and greeted Greyson and Annie was a smile.

"Carlisle tells us you have the power to create life," Amun mentioned, looking at the brunette.

"So, it may seem," Christina muttered, looking down at her son.

"It's amazing," Tia gushed, looking down at the children.

When Carlisle had explained to them that, not one, but two sets of parents were able to create life from death— she was intrigued, as well as Benjamin. They both had wanted children, but with the life they lived, they wouldn't be able to get it. Christina was someone to throw everyone for a loop.

Christina watched Benjamin swirl air in the middle of his palm, entertaining the three children as they watched with amusement.

"Benjamin can influence the elements," Edward explained, also watching the show he was putting on.

Bella scoffed lowly, with a joking smile. "And here I get super self-control."

Christina tensed, as well as the rest of the group, as fast movements ran through the trees. Seth growled under his breath before relaxing as the two vampires sat in the trees, looking down at the group.

"Who are they?" Bella asked, also looking up at the native woman.

"Senna and Zafrina," Edward answered, relaxing his posture at the sight of more witnesses. "From the Amazon."

The sight of the two native women was unsettling— but also rewarding. They were both quiet as they learned of Renesmee and Greyson's gift of life, finding that the impossible was in fact possible by the two mothers gifting birth to their respective child.

Christina held Annie in her arms later that night; the young girl had fallen asleep on her mother's shoulder, and Christina was too afraid of putting her daughter down in her room. Afraid that someone might get too hungry, and want a late-night snack.

"Lotta red eyes in here," Jacob muttered, looking around the room as he stayed close to Christina and Bella's side.

Christina nodded her head as she watched Nessie and Greyson talk to the different vampires that lingered in the living room.

"They agreed not to hunt in the area," Bella muttered softly.

He grunted back in response. "They'll hunt somewhere."

Every nomad and coven that had come from the Cullen's ventures for a witness, was immediately enamored with the story of Nessie and Greyson. They all took to the children rather quickly— they even liked hanging out with Annie, on supervised terms. They may have agreed to help, and promised to venture outwards for food— but that didn't mean that Christina trusted them fully to be around her human daughter.

The nomads were a little more unnerving to be around. The covens were used to being inconspicuous with their hunting games— whereas the nomads would take whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted to.

Christina was even nervous around Jasper's good friends, Charlotte and Peter. She quite enjoyed Peter's friendly persona, whereas Charlotte was a little more reserved. They both agreed to witness for the children and insisted that they would fight alongside the Cullen family. Both her and Edward were quick to try to reassure them that it wouldn't come down to that— but even they weren't completely positive that it wouldn't come down to a fight.

But they did hope.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

        Christina turned as another car drove down the driveway. Her undead heart fluttered at the familiar black Mercedes. She ushered both of her children outside, much as Edward and Bella did to Nessie.

As soon as Carlisle stepped out of the driver's side of the car, Christina was running towards him, leaving her kids next to Edward and Bella.

Carlisle was quick to catch his wife as she wrapped herself around him, burying her face into his neck. Her legs were quick to wrap around his waist as she took a deep breath in, enjoying his scent that she missed over the week and a half.

"God, I've missed you," she whispered into his neck. She pulled away, holding her joined hands behind his neck. She planted kisses all over his face, making him chuckle at her affection. "Are you alright? No one hurt you, right—"

"I'm fine," he promised. He gave her a light peck on her mouth before placing her on the ground, greeting his children. He picked them both up, one on either side of his hip as he looked to Edward. "How many came?"

"Eighteen," Edward answered with a smile. "You have some good friends."

"And Alice?" He asked.

Everyone stayed silent at his question. They have neither heard nor seen the pixie and southern pair. It only clenched Christina's heart with worry at the thought, but she tried to stay somewhat positive as she looked around the house full of vampires.

"We'll all be on Aro's list now," a new voice called out. Everyone turned their heads towards a roughed up nomad. He was standing with his arms crossed over his chest near the corner of the house. "Centuries on the run. That's what you brought me. Some friend, Carlisle."

The blond didn't take the nomad's words to heart, knowing that the vampire was melodramatic. "Alistair, come meet everyone."

"I already told you, if it comes down to a fight, I won't stand against the Volturi," Alistair snapped.

"It won't come down to a fight." Christina has been saying those same words so many times over the course of the week, she was sure to believe them herself.

Alistair turned his red eyes to the mother. He didn't argue with her, but they both knew that he thought what she said was bull. "I'll be in the attic."

In a flash, Alistair was gone.

Christina sighed as she glanced back up towards Carlisle. "Nice guy," she muttered ever so softly. He chuckled, lingering a kiss on the side of her head.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I'm not ready for this to be over 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 13.5K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
851K 20.4K 72
[Fanfiction of Carlisle Cullen x OC 'Olivia'] T W I L I G H T ~ S A G A (Twilight-NewMoon-Eclipse-BreakingDawn 1&2) Started at April 13th 2020 Fini...
883K 27.1K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
284K 7K 57
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...