More Than Friends || Moonbin...

By smiffy_

If you were to choose between two people to become more than your friend, who would it be? - In the loving me... More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Author's Note
Ending || MB
Ending || EW
Afterword

Chapter Thirteen

697 28 14
By smiffy_

"Wait what are you doing?" I asked a bit shocked. "I need to tell you something important." Eunwoo seriously said.

"Alright. I'll come with you since you're the one who brought my phone back." I said giving in. "But I'll have to ask my mom first."

I stepped inside and called out to my mom. "Mom, I'm going out with Eunwoo." Mom saw me and headed towards the door. "Okay dear, but be sure to be home before 9 pm." She said.

"I won't be gone that long, I promise." I smiled. Eunwoo came from behind me and said, "I'll take care of Y/n. Don't worry." Then he gave my mom a slight smile.

I stared at him 'cause I don't see him smile like that at school, only when he's with my family. "Oh you're too kind." Mom said. "I knew I could always trust you when it comes to Y/n." She added.

I looked at mom and whispered for her to stop. "What? I'm just being honest." She said. "I guess we better go now, right Eunwoo?" I grabbed Eunwoo's arm and started walking. "Bye mom."

When we were a few meters away from my house, I let go of Eunwoo's arm and exhaled. "What was that about?" Eunwoo asked.

"Oh that? Um... that's nothing you know, I'm just trying to make it less awkward between us. You know what I mean?" I chuckled nervously. Eunwoo didn't say a word as he only nodded.

"Let's go." Eunwoo said as we went inside the bus. Eunwoo let me go inside first. I was about to pay when I realized I don't have my wallet with me. "I don't have my wa-" I turned around when I saw Eunwoo already paid for the both of us.

"Thank you." I looked for some place to sit and Eunwoo sat beside me. I awkwardly moved to my side so we wouldn't be that close to each other.

"Um Eunwoo, where exactly are we going?" I asked. "You'll know it once we get there." I looked away and said, "Okay."

The bus stopped as we reached our destination. I got down first with Eunwoo following me from behind.

I looked around and I saw that we were at Hangang Park which is the park near Han River.

"Eunwoo, what is it you're going to tell me? Why did you bring me here all of a sudden?" "Stop asking questions or I'll leave you here."

I mumbled an "Okay." As Eunwoo and I began walking. We walked silently for about a couple of minutes until we reached the walking paths of Han River.

I looked at my right as I admired the view of the river with the lights making it illuminate in the dark.

Without any word, Eunwoo holds my hand and led me to a nearest bench. He lets go of my hand and sits on the bench. I hesitated at first, but I sat next to Eunwoo.

We sat on the bench as the 180 view of the Han River is displayed in front of us. I didn't say another word and waited for Eunwoo to speak first.

Out of the blue, Eunwoo began to speak. "I know who pushed you earlier." He said straightforward. "What?" I said shocked. "Wh- who?" I stuttered knowing who could've done such an awful thing to me.

"Yeji." "What? How could she do this to me? I didn't even do anything to he-" My eyes widened as it came to my realizations on why Yeji would've done it.

Is it because she saw me talking to Eunwoo at the party? Or is it because she hates me? She clearly hates me considering the way she talked to me.

"What? Do you know the reason why she did that to you?" Eunwoo said disrupting me from my thoughts. "No, I don't." I shook my head and stared at the floor, shocked.

"Y/n." Eunwoo called. I turned my attention to him as he continued. "As long as I'm around, I won't let her do anything else to you." He said sincerely.

"Um... thanks Eunwoo." I smiled then he looked away. "So..." I started. "Is that why you brought me here?"

Eunwoo stared at the view in front of him and exhaled. "Can I be honest with you?" He said looking away from the view, then looks at me.

"Su- sure you can. I'm ready to listen to whatever it is you're going to tell me." I smiled. He sighed and looked away before speaking.

"I- I wanted to say thank you to you since you're the first person to become my friend when I first went to your school. I didn't want to admit it, but you are. Even before I met Sehun and Mingyu, you're the first person who I considered as my friend. To be honest, I distanced myself from people since I didn't want to get too attached to them because..." he trailed off.

"Because what?" I asked him, curious of what he's going to say next.

"Because I'm afraid I might lose them again."

Eunwoo exhaled again before continuing and I noticed that there are a few tears forming in his eyes.

"My- my brother died a few years ago because of an accident. We were suppose to go home after we went out to eat. I was the one driving and I didn't notice that there was a car approaching us because we were so busy talking and enjoying ourselves. He died and I survived. I should've been more careful. If it weren't for me, then he'd still be alive." The tears from his eyes started to flow as he looked down.

"Don't blame yourself Eunwoo, it's not your fault." I said and hugged him. He cried on my shoulder and I rubbed his back as he continued on crying.

He pulled away after and wiped the tears from his eyes. "I'm sorry. I don't know if I could share this with anyone else besides you." "It's okay Eunwoo, you can always count on me." I smiled and held his hand.

"Thank you for listening to me." Eunwoo said and I smiled at him.

"You know what? Ever since my brother died, my parents made me go home school since I couldn't stop blaming myself for what happened. And ever since then, I don't have any friends. So this is my first time making friends.

"Really? Then if I was your first friend, I'm really happy that it is me." I smiled and he smiled back.

I gasped. "Eunwoo, y- you're smiling!" I said happily. He scoffed and his smile disappears.

"I'm sorry I was being harsh to you the whole time. I didn't know any better but to push people away. I promise to be more open to you starting from now. And maybe I'll get to show you my emotions."

We both smiled at each other until Eunwoo began to speak again. "But you know, if I'm going to be honest, I was really mad at you before because of some things that you did to me."

"Like what?" I asked a bit shocked. "Like that time you made me wait for you on the last day of our tutor lessons. And that time where you chose to walk home with that Moonbin guy and not me." He pouted.

"What? You got mad at me because of that? Well I don't know how you felt that time because you were too cold to me."

"Nevermind. I'm just glad I can show you my feelings and not hide it anymore." Eunwoo said. "Me too. I'm really happy seeing you like this."

"Hey Y/n you know what?" Eunwoo said. "What?" "I waited for you on the first day your guy friend didn't walk you home because of joining a club. And I even went to that stupid party just so I could keep an eye on you." He said pouting.

"Aww thanks Eunwoo, I promise that I'll ask you what you want me to do before making a decision, okay?" I said cheering him up.

"Okay." "Eunwoo, didn't you say you were home schooled?" I asked. He nodded while looking at me strangely.

"Well then. Starting from now, I'll let you experience all the things you haven't experienced before. That's with me of course. I promise as long as you promise to come with me wherever I ask you to, okay?"

I held out my pinky finger and waited for Eunwoo. We did the the pinky promise as we smiled at each other.

A couple of seconds later, fireworks started blasting into the sky. "Oh that's right. Today's the Han River Firework Festival. I forgot."

"Wait." I looked at Eunwoo suspiciously. "Did you plan this?" I said with a huge grin on my face. Eunwoo didn't say anything as he just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

The fireworks festival ended afterwards and we were now headed home. We rode the bus and waited for us to reach our destination.

As I sat on the chair, I couldn't help but feel that my eyelids are getting heavy. Just then, I fell asleep.

Eunwoo's POV:

Y/n fell asleep as her head landed on my shoulder. I moved closer to her side and made sure she was comfortable. I looked at her and smiled while enjoying the moment.

When we got to our stop, I patted her head, "Y/n wake up. We're home." Her eyes fluttered open as she stretched before standing up.

Y/n's POV:

We got outside of the bus as the two of us walked up to my house.

I turned to Eunwoo and I saw him smiling. "Well, I guess I got to go now. Good night Eunwoo." "Good night to you too Y/n." He smiled so wide that I could see his whole front teeth.

"Wow. I think it'll be a long time before I get use to the new Eunwoo." I joked. His expression changed and he said, "Just go inside already." He said seriously.

I stared at him with my eyes wide as he laughed upon seeing my reaction. "I was just joking." He said and laughed.

"Haha really funny Eunwoo. Now I really have to go." I waved my hands good bye as he did the same.

Once I entered my house, I saw Moonbin sitting on the couch. "Moonbin?" I said shocked.

"Y/n." He quickly got up the couch and ran to me. "Where were you? I was waiting for you the whole time. Your mom said you went out with Eunwoo."

"She did?" My eyes widened. Moonbin nodded. "Where did you go?" Moonbin asked, his voice softer than before.

"Oh... um... Eunwoo just told me that he saw the one who pushed me." "He did? Well who is it?" Moonbin said alarmed.

"It was Yeji." "Why did she do that? Do you know wh-" Moonbin stopped when he saw me yawning and preventing myself from falling asleep.

"Okay. I'll just ask you about it next time." He said. "Come on. Let's get you to bed."

The both of us went to my room as I got inside the bathroom and changed into my pyjamas.

When I exited the bathroom, I saw that Moonbin is still there. "What are you still doing here? You should go home and sleep." I said. "Nah. I'll go home when you're already asleep." I chuckled and went to my bed.

I lie down on my bed and Moonbin helped me to tuck myself in. "I remember tucking you in bed when we were kids." He said smiling while reminiscing.

"Thank you Binnie." I smiled. "What? You're thanking me for tucking you in bed? You don't really have t-" "No. Thank you for saving me earlier. I should be gone by now if it weren't for you."

"Oh uh that." He said. "You're welcome Y/n, you know I wouldn't let you leave me now when we just met again after a long time." He joked and I chuckled. "Yeah you're right."

"Good night Binnie." I smiled then I felt myself fall asleep.

Moonbin's POV:

I sat on the chair, admiring Y/n as she sleeps. I smiled and stood up, then kissed her forehead before leaving.

"Good night Y/n."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.6K 36
Just a bunch of reactions and imagines I've made. ^^ REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN !!! temporarily on a hiatus !!!
1.9K 78 30
Everything must come to an end, but is it possible to have it a happy ending or it could be miserably damaging to any of them 🌻 a young and childish...
321K 10K 56
❝And to think I had no idea who you were...❞ ❝Oh, but I knew exactly who YOU were❞ A Cha Eunwoo story. Hope you enjoy it! Finished βœ”οΈ