The Kiss (EDITING)

vixen_vxn

"You're a terrible kisser" Еще

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
🥀
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
appreciation letter xxx

Chapter 43

1.8K 93 18
vixen_vxn

Lisa had walked out from the parking lot. She didn't told Irene about this hospital appointment. Despite of refusing to undergo at any treatment, she was curious at how worst her current situation is.

She opened her car door when someone talked behind her, it made her quickly turn her head. She wasn't expecting to see this person right infront of her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Lisa asked in distaste.

"Calm down. As a husband, I'm concern on who's my wife dating." Suho raised both of his palms in surrender.

"Don't ever call yourself a husband, you lost that right when you raised your hand with Irene" Lisa said with anger.

"Lisa, I know what I did with Irene was wrong. And I'm very sorry about it. Look, you can punch my gut until you get enough of it" Suho said sincerely.

"I'm not a violent person same with you." Lisa clenched her jaw.

"Well, atleast I'm fit and physically fine" Suho chuckled. Lisa looked at her with worry in her face.

"What do you mean?" Lisa coldly asked.

"Let's just say, I went here to meet a friend, however, I accidentally hear your talk with "my friend". You get it right? The doctor you're asking for a consult was my friend, coincidentally. Yup, pure coincidence."

"So, you're sick? Cancer perhaps?" Suho asked, not really concerned but more in a mocking way.

"Karma is really a bitch." Suho mumbled, shaking his head.

"None of your business" Lisa said calmly.

"It's selfish of you to keep this fact at your girlfriend. She needs to know. At some point, you're fooling her." Suho stated and Lisa felt the guilt all over her body.

"Once you die, you will leave her in agony. Is this your way of revenge from the things she did before? If so, you're doing great. Hands up, to be honest."

"I'm not with her to seek vengeance. I'm with her because I love her" Lisa gritted her teeth. Suho was starting to get in her head. What he said was all true, aside from the vengeance matter. It was true that Irene will be in pain once she leave.

"You're just selfish then." Suho shrugged.

"If I were you, I would tell her right away-" Suho stopped when he saw Lisa's gaze became similar with daggers.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Tho, I doubt she won't notice because look at you, you look so skinny" He quickly added.

"On the last note, Lisa. I never perceive you as someone who is selfish and stupid. Irene deserves to know everything, even if it would hurt her. It's not only for you to decide what path to take" Suho said as he rest his hands inside his pockets.

"Refusing to undergo a treatment huh, stupid" Suho mocked and it made Lisa looked on the floor.

"You don't understand me."

"I understand you, being a coward must be so easy for you" Suho replied.

"If I went into one, it would make me weak. I am a stage four cancer patient, Suho. I'll deteriorate in process of healing. Of healing that has low chances of making me well. And it would hurt Irene to see me helpless, it would torture her. I'd like to make each moment with her special, far from pain that's why I refused." Lisa smiled bitterly.

"I hate to see her giving pity on me when she should be happy. I'll hate to see her cry over some pathetic reason, over me."

"We'll all leave this planet, I just took the early flight" Lisa laughed without humor.

"And it won't stop me making Irene the happiest. As long as I'm breathing, she'll have that smile on her beautiful face." Lisa stated firmly.

"Fine. Once you died, I'll get back on my wife" Suho said nonchalantly.

"On which, I assume it won't take that long for me to wait. Stage four? You looked kind of okay but oh yeah, well, tell your girlfriend I'm coming at your burial" Suho said rudely.

"Bye, Lisa"

Suho had left and Lisa hates to admit that her situation actually sunk on her pretty mind. Being with Irene made her forget all the problem she had, her health concern was the least priority. Hence, right now, that someone had slapped with her reality that she was actually leaving sooner for good, made her feel like she's in an ocean of pure melancholia.

"What's with the sad face?" Irene quickly asked when she saw Lisa walking slowly.

"I- I checked my favorite ice cream but it was out of stock" Lisa lied.

"Aren't you a kid?" Irene tickled Lisa that made the latter squeal.

"I was waiting for you, I thought you went somewhere else. You took so long to grab your ice cream and went back empty handed" Irene teased Lisa. She knew how the blonde was eager to find a sandwich ice cream since it was ages since the last time she had tasted one.

"Don't be sad. We'll buy all stocks once it's available again, hmkay?" Irene tried to compromised. Lisa nodded. She caressed Irene's cheeks slowly and right after that touch, Irene knew that Lisa had something else in her mind that she wants to lick aside from ice cream.

"How can I make you happy?" Irene asked, moving forward, her breath lingers on Lisa's neck.

"Lay with me" Lisa said as she pulled the older lady towards their bedroom.

Irene excitedly followed Lisa, allowing herself to get drag made an electricity flowed on her body. Lisa removed the comforter for Irene to tuck herself in. Now that they were both covered, Irene was waiting for an action, something romantic that involves her current definition of intimacy.

"This is a beautiful place" Wendy said roaming her eyes at Lisa and Irene's apartment. Seulgi, Wendy and Yeri paid a visit.

"That's the same thing I said when Lisa brought me here." Irene replied as Seulgi handed her a fine wine.

"So, what's your plan?" Seulgi asked. Lisa was still on the kitchen, preparing some finger food.

"My recent goal was to make Suho agree to divorce with me." Irene said. Wendy scoffed upon hearing it.

"You know that's close to impossible. That man is obsessed" Wendy said, Seulgi nodded in agreement.

"Too dangerous too, the last time didn't end so well. Dahyun was still looking for him. He's still free." Seulgi said.

"I know. He deserves to be happy. He devoted his life making me feel his love but I can't reciprocate it. What he did won't change the fact that he has been good to me. Suho was my friend." Irene said. Wendy face palmed.

"Should I start building a statue of Irene, a saint for forgiveness and tteokbokki." Seulgi joked.

"Silly." Irene laughed at it. Lisa came out from the kitchen and put the food she prepared at the center table. The three visitors noticed Lisa's lose of weight but didn't bother to spill it. It wasn't really alarming at all but they thought that maybe it was because of the stress Lisa had been through lately. They knew she'll be fine with Irene now.

"Yeri can't stop eating. Do you starve her or something?" Lisa asked Seulgi and Wendy.

"Nope. She had her own fridge inside her room and still sneak at the kitchen." Wendy pointed out.

"You can keep your opinion to yourself, Wannie" Yeri said and Irene surely smacked Yeri's head, making her groan in pain.

"What's that for?"

"Is that what your learn at your school?" Irene scolded.

"Irene, calm down. Joy was the one who taught her to talk like that. Atleast she adapt into it. They were always talking throught the phone." Seulgi defended Yeri and Wendy just sticked her tongue out.

"Joy Park..." Irene said.

"I'll call Joy unnie so we can have some chitchat. She messaged me that she's only laying inside her bedroom." Yeri said. Few rings,

"Helloooooooo! Ugly ass faces!" Joy squealed, not hiding her excitement. The people on the other line knew that Joy was sharing an apartment with Chaeyoung and her mother.

They tried not to be loud, they don't want be look as insensitive for Chaeyoung's feelings.

"It's alright. My room is soundproof. You can start talking like your usual selves" Joy chuckled.

"Chae?" Joy called out.

"Yeah?" Chaeyoung replied.

"Woah, where are you heading out?" Joy asked surprised. Chaeyoung had her guitar on her back as she wears a casual clothes paired with black chuck taylor sneakers.

"I'll sing at the bar downtown. Ofcourse as a part time job, just to keep myself busy. Do you want to come with me? I mean, ofcourse to watch me sing?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You knew how to sing..." Joy said, neither a question or a suprised statement.

"That's the talent I seldom show to anyone because I was focused on dancing with Lis- the group, back in college." Chaeyoung said.

"Ofcourse I know, on those seldom times, I was always there." Joy said not trying to be cheesy but it just naturally came out. Chaeyoung couldn't help but to blush and laughed it off.

"I'll wait on you outside" Chaeyoung simply said and Joy hurried inside her bedroom to change quickly.

"Brother" Lia whispered under her breath. She was looking from distance on a police mobile, in where her brother was getting place into. Jisub would transferring into another jail.

"Wipe that smirk on your face before I could punch you" An officer hissed because Jisub has his annoying smirk plastered on his face.

"Punch me then" Lia heard Jisub said. The young lady turned her back and continued walking on the opposite direction. She saw her brother for the last time, and she thought it was enough. Jisub would get electrocuted a week from now. The headline on newspapers said it, a hunk drug lord would be getting electrocuted on Monday morning. The headline sucks, that's why the writer got fired for making a headline that feeds the criminal's ego.

Lisa had her eyes half close as she rest her head on Irene's lap. Her girlfriend was busy watching Lucifer but Lisa was starting to feel her eyes become heavy.

"Can you stop mumbling that actor's name while you watch?" Lisa asked.

"I need to say it. Look at him, if I haven't met you I would fly at his shooting so we can meet and start a family." Irene said not hiding her fan girling side. However, Lisa didn't find it funny.

She started to rose from her position and Irene was quickly alarmed. She pulled Lisa's hands so she'll sit again beside her.

"Are you upset?" Irene asked, giving her best pout at Lisa.

"It's just that, Tom Ellis is such a charming actor. Are you sure you're not attracted with him?" Irene asked and Lisa groaned in annoyance.

"I'm sorry. I'll stop talking about him. We'll watch Paw patrol instead" Irene compromised. Lisa just looked at her with poker face.

"I'm not three."

"It's not about the age. Yeri watched documentaries that were an eye opener about the real status of poverty when she was two. She enjoyed it." Irene said.

"Okay but I still don't like paw patrol. It's for kids" Lisa said sternly.

"Okay, you choose, choose like an adult you are" Irene said licking her lips, not wanting to pissed off Lisa more. Few taps on the remote control and then the screen flashed,

Cocomelon.

"Wow, very mature, great choice" Irene commented.

Alot of people would comment that Irene and Lisa are happy couple. They are. Irene felt this kind of happiness that her heart always longs for unknowingly.

Lisa accepted her flaws and taught her to be more carefree and less uptight. The blonde made her feel the real happiness. Lisa brought her light that lit up all the darkness inside of her. It's the kind of feeling that she could used to for the rest of her life. She's thankful, that's why she needs to write a letter. She hopes Lisa would appreciate it.

Dear Lisa,

I know I tell you how much I love you everyday. And I know too that writing this letter is unnecessary but I need to do this because my love would explode anytime soon. I hope you take time reading this, my love.

I'll consider the day that you bumped into me and decided to be friends with me would be the turning point of my life. That's the time you decided to put color on my life. I'll never regret that I'm short and didn't see you that time through the stacks of boxes on my hands.

You made me feel the happiest in which I never thought I am capable of feeling. You complete me, you filled my emptiness with your love. I wonder if I do the same with you? Because you had this Lisa effect on me, that gave thousands of reasons to love you more.

You were selfless. You forgave someone like me eventhough I didn't deserve it. Furthermore, did you know my love? The day I left you was the greatest regret and guilt of me, my hell. I wish I never done that.

I'm far from perfect, you are far from it too as you had your flaws that I'd like to kiss and praise, but together, everything just fits. Everything seems right.

This isn't a fairytale, I know. There's a long road ahead of us, it might be smooth or rough but it doesn't matter. As long as I'm with you, that we're together, I know we can do it.

Right now, the only thing that I can promise to you is to love you for all of you, to surrender myself with you. My love, I promise you that you don't have to be scared and worry about the bad times. I'm here, I'm staying forever and please do the same too. Keep believing on us, I'm doing my best and giving my all to hold on you. I can't live without you, Lisa. You'll be the death of me.

Irene wiped her tears. It was overwhelming, and it's actually frustrating how she had a difficult time putting into words how much she loves Lisa, it was just too much. She loves so hard.

She read it again. For the second time. Third time. Proofreading.

"Aha, there it is." Irene cringe upon reading the last sentence.

"Sounds like a death note" Irene laughed a little as she erase it and replace with an I love you.

She starts to fold it and sealed it on an strawberry scent envelope. Leaving a kiss mark on it, she smiled in satisfaction.

"Can't wait to give it to you, Lisa" Irene said dreamily.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

230K 5.8K 20
Jenlisa FF Lisa GP
588K 17.1K 45
"I'm always here for you"
786K 19.5K 37
(JENLISA) "do you feel the same way too?"
... [D]

Фанфик

396K 7.3K 84