Playful Love

By Devilish_angelR

What happens when the college Nerd and Playboy falls in love because of a simple dare? Evander Arlette took a... More

Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilogue
New story Alert

22

60.5K 1.8K 260
By Devilish_angelR

Violet~

My baby turned One today. I felt proud to come this long. Sam made all arrangements for Archie's birthday party at the resort. Unfortunately my mom and dad are in Switzerland on their vacation and couldn't make it for Archie's birthday. They are disappointed for not being able to attend their favourite Grandkid's birthday.

Evan hasn't returned from his trip yet and his phone was turned off, when I tried to call him.

I got Archie ready, making him wear a cute black tuxedo with red bow tie that matched my red party gown. He looked cute and dashing in his outfit and thanks to Sam for setting his hair into a neat upward spike.

"Vi, are you ready to leave? " Daisy asked coming into my room. Daisy and Gabriel has been helping me with the invitations and arrangements.

"Yes, Daisy. Let's go." I said taking Archie in my arms.

"Okay, I will go and get Gabriel now." Daisy said walking towards her husband.

Later we four reached the Venue as Sam left earlier to look after the arrangements.

"Give him to me, Violet. I will carry him." Gabriel offered help to carry Archie.

"Thanks Gabe." I smiled giving Archie to him while Daisy and I followed behind.

"Finally you all arrived." Sam said walking towards us with Aurora.

"Did all the guests arrive? " I asked.

"Yes, they are all waiting to meet the birthday boy." Sam said placing a birthday hat on Archie's head, "Especially Aunt Liz and Uncle cool."

"Finally, I will get to meet your Aunt Liz and Uncle cool." I said laughing. "Where are they? "

"They were here till now." Sam said looking around to spot them, "There they are." Sam said pointing towards a old couple in the crowd.

They looked familiar, I had seen them somewhere? I was trying to remember them and the memory made me freeze.

They are Evan's parents! I saw their picture in his penthouse on that fateful day I ran away from him.

"Violet, what happened?" Daisy shook me by my shoulder, as I froze in my movements.

This is a nightmare, this isn't how I want Evan and his parents to know about Archie.

"Vi,what happened? " Daisy asked tapping my shoulder.

"The Aunt Liz and Uncle cool, Sam was talking about are none other than Evander's parents." I said and Daisy gasped in shock.

"Yes, I know that. In fact I even invited him. He must he here somewhere." Sam said casually dropping a bomb on my head and looking around to spot Evander.

"You what!? " I almost shouted with my eyes wide.

Evander came back from his trip, why didn't he come to visit me? Did he move on?

"Why are you behaving strange? " Sam asked scratching his head.

"You idiot." Daisy said smacking Sam on his forehead. "Didn't you realize the uncanny resemblance between Evander and Archie?"

"Why would Archie resemble to Evander? " Sam asked rubbing his forehead.

"Because, Evander Arlette is the Father of my Baby." I said and Sam looked at me shocked.

Slowly his shock turned into Anger.

"I will not leave him alive today." Sam said fisting his hands. " Today he will die in my hands for making my Sister go through all those days of pain." He said moving towards the party area in rage.

"Sam, stop." Gabriel stopped him by his arm.

"Leave me,Gabriel, I will not stop today." Sam said, "Because of him my sister had gone through depression and pain, you know how she used to cry every night. She went through all those pain and everything because of that idiot and I will not leave him for hurting my Vi." Sam said with tears and rage.

I hugged Sam crying, my baby brother loves me so much.

"Don't cry Vi, I will end your troubles today." He said hugging back me.

"Enough, Sam. Fighting is not a solution." Gabriel said in a strict tone.

"Yes, we have to think of a solution to get out of this situation. Guests are here and we don't have much time." Daisy said looking around to see if we are attracting any unnecessary attention.

"What will we do now? " Aurora asked biting her nails.

"I don't know, we can't just break this matter to Evan, out of blue. I don't know, how he would take it, I don't want to spoil Archie's big day." I said perplexed about how to handle the predicament.

Sam was busy burning a hole at Evan's back through his sight while Aurora was trying to calm him down. Gabriel was attending the guests while Daisy was rocking Archie in her arms, wiping his face.

"Vi." Sam called shaking me.

"I am not your Sister."

"Vi, what happened now, I know I did a mistake by inviting Arlette's to the party but don't say things like this. I am sorry." He begged.

"Dumbo." I smacked his head, listen to the whole thing. "As per what you said, The Arlette's don't know anything about me. Right? "

"Yes."

"That means they know only Archie, they don't know anything about his parents or me." I said and everyone looked confused.

"What are you trying to say? " Daisy asked raising her brow.

"They don't know I am Archie's mom, they don't know anything about Archie, except that Sam is his uncle." I said, "Daisy, I want you to act as Archie's Mom." I said holding her hand.

"Christ." Daisy said opening her mouth wide, "You became sharp Violet."

"Please Daisy, only you can help me." I requested. "Let's do this for now, later I will explain everything to Evan. It's the only solution, I can think of now."

"Don't worry, Vi. I can do this for you." Daisy said keeping her hands on mine.

"I don't think..." Gabriel was cut off with a sharp glare from Daisy.

"We will do this for you,Violet." Daisy said and Gabriel nodded.

"Sam, take Daisy with you and introduce her to Arlette's as your sister, who is Archie's Mom. I will be here like a guest."

"Hello Aunt Liz and Uncle cool." Sam greeted the old Arlette's as I stood a few feet away from them behind a pillar.

"Hello Sam." Evander's parents said cheerfully.

"Hi Sam." Evander greeted and Sam mumbled a Hi non chalantly.

"Where is the Birthday baby? " Evan's mom asked.

"Here." Sam said pointing towards Archie, who was playing with Daisy's hair while Gabriel stood beside them his arm wrapped around Daisy's shoulder.

"Wow, such a cute family." Evander's mom said.

"Let me introduce you to them." Sam said. "Meet my sister and brother in law, Daisy and Gabriel Mason."

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Mason, nice to meet you two finally." Evander's father said shaking hands with Gabriel.

"You have a very cute son. We love him a lot." Evander's mom said poking Archie's cheek. I felt sad for them, they are unaware of their own grandson.

"Thank you, I heard a lot about you from my brother." Daisy said smiling. When comes to acting, Daisy deserves an Oscar.

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Mason." Evander greeted.

"Hello Mr. Arlette." They greeted and Archie began to bounce in Daisy's arms trying to reach Evander making my heart thud.

"Hey buddy, happy birthday." Evander smiled taking Archie into his arms and kissing his cheek. They looked perfect and alike. Even Evan was dressed in a black tux like Archie with a red pocket square.

Archie kissed his father's cheek and hugged him by his neck,as I felt my eyes moisten. It felt like a perfect family moment.

Later the party began and everyone was enjoying. I sat in a corner away from the spot light looking at my Baby, who was now playing with Gabriel. Suddenly my baby began to cry, Daisy tried to console him but he wouldn't stop crying. Daisy looked at me helpless. I ran towards my baby and took him in my arms immediately.

"What happened to my baby?" I asked in baby voice wiping his tears.

"Did my little munchkin's feeling hungry? " I asked placing my hand on his stomach kissing his cheeks making him giggle. Oh! his smile always brightens my day. I was cheering up my baby when I heard a voice making my hairs stand straight.

"Violet?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 61 19
"i'm scared, I'm scared that if I stay by your side for one more second I'll fall for you." THE DARE THAT RUINED HER LIFE ✓ I stare into his eyes a...
1.1M 23.7K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
747K 3.9K 6
UNDER EDITING TO BE PUBLISHED UPDATES COMING (2019) 16 year old Nancy has one thing on her mind, Aiden, the boy shes loved since she was 14 and now h...
48K 713 27
An unusual way to fall in love. Can they make it work? Or will their secret take it's toll on their lives?