Love Is All I Ever Wanted...

By background21

A girl who grows up not knowing anything about mother's love and tries her best to win the Father's love who... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
Extra #1

Chapter 44

9.5K 436 29
By background21

*Asha Pov*

He is such a dumb! I thought and started walking away from him.

Then my Dad saw me and came near me smiling.

"Asha! What are you doing here?" He asked smiling. If I have to point out then I would say a lot of smiling actually.

"Nothing Dad." I replied.

"Ok. I want to talk to you about something. Sid just complained to me that you are not talking to him properly." Dad said in accusing tone.

How dare he? Is he some kid or what to go and complaint that some person is not talking to him.

"Why do I even want to talk to him when I just don't like him?" I asked him frowning.

"You should not talk about your future husband like that." Dad replied.

"I didn't get any nightmares today in my sleep that Sid is my future husband Dad." I said rolling my eyes.

"What?" He asked confused.

I took a deep breath and said "Dad! I don't like Sid and I don't want to marry him. I like someone else. Just stop all these non-sense talk about him being my future husband or something."

"Don't just talk rubbish Asha. I asked Radha and she told me all the qualities you wish in your partner. Sid fills all of them." He said raising his tone.

"So? I don't want to get married to him and that's it." I said raising my voice too.

"I will not take this answer. I prepared everything for the wedding. The moment we reach Mumbai, everything will be announced." He said and tried to move away.

"No away! I don't care what you prepared. I don't want this." I said looking at him.

"If you will say 'no' then all our respect in the society will fall down. I told everyone about this. So try to get along with the idea." He said in warning tone.

I silently nodded and he left me there. Then Radha aunty came near me and hugged me.

"I don't want to marry him Aunty." I whispered.

"We will think of something when we reach Mumbai. For now Sandy needs you. There are still some things to do right. You told me that you will try your best to make this wedding perfect for her. Now think about only that so that the pain will go away atleast for sometime." She said consoling.

I released myself from her and said "You are right."

"Good! Now come on. It is time for Vidai." She said and we both went near the entrance where everyone is ready for this.

I went there hearing Sandy being questiond by one guest "Why are you not crying?"

"Why should I Aunty? I know my Bhai will always be there with me whenever I need him. Lucky will not stop me from going to my house. And also now he is going to come with me to the Mumbai." Sandy replied calmly.

"She is right Aunty. Yeah this is very emotional moment for all the brides but some will always be in exception in this moment anywhere." I said.

I walked to Sandy with the plate of Puffed rice which was handed over by Mandira who was holding it until now.

"Sandy! Throw these behind you ok. I will catch them. Or do you want someone else to catch them?" I asked her.

"No! You only do that." She replied.

I was about to go behind her but Mandira stopped me asking "You explained about everything right? Now explain this too."

I smiled and said "These are thrown towards Parental home by bride. But as nowadays all the weddings are taking place in functional halls. We molded it a little. We catch them as usual but just put them in her home later. And this ritual symbolizes her giving back whatever she has taken from her father's home. That is she is conveying good wishes to her parents."

"That's cool." I heard Sid saying.

Control your self Asha. This is Sandy's day. I continuously chanted in my brain.

I stood back and catched the puffed rice she is trowing back with a cloth Radha Aunty gave me.

After it is finished, I tied a knot for it and gave it to Prem.

"Prem! You and Vicky take hold of her hands and walk her to the car." I told them.

"Did your Mom left for Mumbai?" I asked Lucky.

"Yeah! My parents along with your Dad left for Mumbai already. She told me that she shouldn't be here for this ritual." He replied.

I nodded and we all walked to the car.

"Guys! You too come with us in this car." Lucky said.

"No Lucky! You may need this alone time with your wife." Vicky said laughing.

Lucky rolled his eyes and said "We didn't get married without knowing each other. We don't need some privacy now to know each other. We would prefer all of your presence in our journey than going alone."

We all felt happy and immediately decided to go with them.

I went to talk to my Driver and gave him Lucky's house address in Mumbai. I decided to keep all the luggage of ours in my car.

When I reached there I saw Sid getting ready to come along with us.

"Sid! There is some luggage in the back seat we need to keep. So there is no place for you." I said.

"Really? Where is that luggage?" He asked.

I didn't thought he will ask that. I frowned and started thinking about some solution for this.

Then I heard Radha Aunty saying "Here it is."

She came near us holding the gifts given by the guests.

"But I heard you guys saying that they will be kept in that other car." He said frowning.

"That car is full." I immediately said.

"Ok let me go and check." He said and starte to go near the car.

But I signaled the driver to go. And he did understanding my signal.

"Sid! Leave it. Come by your own car." Some one from the guest told him.

Thank god! I helped Radha Aunty for putting the gifts in the back seat.

"Thanks for saving Aunty." I said in the middle.

"I will always be there Asha." She said and left to go by another car in which some other guests are leaving for Mumbai.

Vicky decided to drive and Mandira sat beside him holding Abhi.

Rahul, Gowri Di and the new couple sat in the middle seat.

Now the big problem arrised. Prem and I should sit in the back seat and the big problem I am talking about is three fourth of back seat is filled with the gifts.

I want to try and think some solution but seeing the hawk expression of Sid. I decided to go against it.

"Come on Prem." I said and pushed him inside.

I too got in and immediately closed the door when Sid tried to come forward and check inside.

I just stood inside bending completely. Now what should I do?

"Shall I start the car?" Vicky asked laughing from the front seat looking back.

I glared at him but my glare was cut of when Prem pulled me on to him by holding my waist.

I shrieked so highly that Sid started knocking on the back door.

"You start the car Vicky. Otherwise that Sid will not stop even from breaking this car." Lucky said and with that the car started moving.

I continued looking at Prem wide eyes from the movement I stopped my shriek.

"What did you do just now?" I asked him in whisper.

"I just gave you a seat." He replied shrugging.

I rolled my eyes and looked away and he immediately pulled me completely towards him more by holding me with both hands.

I ignore him like he is not even there and said "Sorry guys! It must be uncomfortable for you all. I will ask my driver to stop where ever he is so that we can shift the gifts to that car."

"Are you crazy? Because if we do whatever you are suggesting, that crazy will eat you alive." Mandira said looking behind.

"And don't worry about us Asha. We are quite comfortable here or shall we say more than comfortable." Rahul said.

I looked at him confused and bent forward to see Lucky holding Sandy completely towards him tightly. Rahul is doing the same thing with Gowri Di.

"Oh!" I said and immediately backed away.

"You too look more comfortable Asha." Prem said looking at me.

"You wish." I said and turned away to grin.

"Trust me I do." He said obviously seeing my grin.

"Dumb people like you shouldn't wish somethings like that Prem." I said and turned to look at him.

"Don't call me that again." He said and squeezed my waist.

"You monster!" I shouted at him making Abhi to open his eyes from his sleep.

"Asha! What did he do?" Rahul asked worriedly or shall I say acting worridley because I can clearly see them enjoying this.

"Nothing!" I replied frowning.

"Gowri Di! Abhi is not sleeping again and looking at me like why I am even holding him." Mandira said.

"Give him to me." Gowri Di said.

"You guys already have little place and you should enjoy this. Give him to me." I said and took him from them.

I placed him on my lap and he closed his eyes keeping his head on my chest.

"You are ok right?" I asked Prem.

He grinned and said "More than anything."

I smiled and bent a little to keep my head on his sholder smiling because of this happy feeling.

"Asha! Do you really think I am dumb?" he asked whispering near my ear.

"I don't think that Prem. I know that you are dumb." I replied whispering.

He didn't reply but kissed on my forehead and put his head on mine.

I smiled and drifted off to sleep. Looks like he too did the same.

This feels so good!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Asha Pov!!! But for another pov of her you need to wait.......

HOw is the chapter guys????

And in the pic only half happened in this story. Other half didn't happened.

But i decided to keep it because pic looks good yarr. SO i hope it's ok....

Sry for so late update.........

Comment plz and vote................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 830 32
"You said they were saying no one will marry you, right? How about you show them you have a husband now.There is someone to accept you for your life...
27.2K 2.6K 32
She makes an exception to attend her best friend's birthday party instead of being with her family, and that's when she meets him. He was charming, a...
338K 13.1K 29
Anjali and Aditya met in college and became good friends from the start. Just as their relationship is about to take a turn and they start to develop...
1.2M 41.3K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...