Destined To Be Together || A...

By ishsserendipity

She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is... More

Prologue | Characters
~~~ ArDians Assemble ~~~
Chapter 1 • Strange Strangers
( ꈍᴗꈍ)New Cover
Chapter 2 • Unveiling
Chapter 3 • Fireborn's Anger
Chapter 4 • Second meeting
Chapter 5 • The Trickster
Chapter 6 • Reality Revealed
Chapter 7 • Speechless
Chapter 8 • His Decison
Chapter 9 • Really his?
Chapter 10 • Be the Savyasachi first!
Chapter 11 • Pacified.
Chapter 12 • Cursed?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 • Only and Only mine
Chapter 15 • Not 'that' ?
Chapter 16 • A Warning?
Chapter 17 • Varnaprast
Chapter 18 • Agree??
Chapter 19 • A different Life
Chapter 20 • Home
Chapter 21 • Gurudakshina
Chapter 22 • Distraction
Chapter 23 • To Be Merry About
Chapter 24 • Panchal
Chapter 25 • Moody
Chapter 26 • Madhav's Intuition
Glimpse
Chapter 27 • Answer Me
Chapter 28 • The News
Glimpse 2
Chapter 29 • The Loss
~ ❤️❤️❤️~
Chapter 30 • To Indraprastha
Chapter 31 • Heart's void.
Chapter 32 • More days in Indraprastha
Glimpse 3
Chapter 33 • Insecurence
Chapter 34 • Disguise
Chapter 35 • Blissfulness
Chapter 36 • Scared?
Chapter 37 • With you.
Chapter 39 • Can't be True
Chapter 40 • Homecoming.
Chapter 41 • It's so.... Strange
Chapter 42 • Together
~ EPILOGUE ~
Note
--- Something NEW ---
BONUS

Chapter 38 • Exiled

2.3K 161 89
By ishsserendipity

"Now did you understand? I am coming with you." Draupadi said and he hugged.

"I don't know what do with you." Arjun said.

"Just keep me with you." She smiled.

"Hm." They shared a moment of silence and solace, just hugging each other.

"Now let's go."

.

They took of their ornaments and everything and turned to their family.

"No, Putri, now not you," Kunti said, "it's gonna be so wrong with you. You can't go through all that."

"But I can't stay without him." Draupadi answered softly, "I will miss you maa," Kunti was in tears.
"Now don't shed tears, it will turn hard for us to leave."

"And Uruvi, you can stay here in Hastinapur, you are not helpless and lonely. They will take care of us just like they took of time. Maybe you were really wronged." Draupadi said to Uruvi, who didn't reply to this.

"We take our leave." Arjun said and the twins hugged him.

"Bhrata!" Nakul said, crying.

"Now don't cry, take care of Hastinapur after me." Arjun smiled at them.

"Take care of maa and Uruvi." Said Draupadi to Surbhika and Divyanshi and they hugged her while crying.

Then walked down the stairs, dressed as commoners, the people of Hastinapur were very grieved, their beloved prince and princess were leaving.

__

"Are you tired?" Asked Arjun.

"No, no, I am okay." Draupadi smiled.

Arjun chuckled, "you are a terrible liar." And took her in his arms, "better?"

"Yes, now that the Koala got her tree." She giggled.

Arjun smiled widely remembering the fond memories.

"My koala." He smiled, she sighed.

"Told you na, I am the happiest when I am with you."

"Yes. So am I."

.

Arjun and Draupadi halted at a ashram.

"Are you feeling okay?" Asked Arjuna, As they sat in the room.

"Just tired but I am okay." She said to him, he went to sit beside her and hugged her.

"Better." She said.

"I know, right?" He chuckled.

"Hmm. We love you so much," she said, keeping her hand on her belly.

"I love you two the same." He placed a kiss on her lips.

__

It was morning, Arjun has just woken up, he looked around and didn't find Draupadi by his side. He quickly got up and started looking here and there for her, and there was, dressed in a simple peach colored saree, her hair were wet and she was drying them, Arjun looked at her dreamily, she was looking beautiful,for Arjun she always looks flawless. He gazed at her without blinking, she hadn't still noticed him. He was feeling so lucky just to see her,she was beautiful without any royal ornament. He slowly back to her and hugged her, breathing her scent.

"Good Morning." She said.

"Hmm.." he nuzzled on her neck, he had just woken up and he was still in that sleep and lazy mode.

"What is it?" She giggled.

"Can I not love my wife?" He said, still nuzzling, his voice was husky as he was sleeping.

"No, I didn't mean that, why are you showering so much love in the morning?"

"Because when we were in palace, we were so busy in the morning, now I am free, so..." He started kissing her neck.

"Arya..." She said.

"Do not disturb please."

"You are so strange." She said and turned to look at him, tipping toe and pecking his lips.

"What? It's not what I want." He said and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer and making sure she was comfortable.

"What do you want then?"

"This." He placed his lips on her, lingering his lips on hers, kissing her feverishly, just the way she likes but soon he parted, as she must be breathless.

"You fine?"

"Yes, sure I am." She smiled, "you are so cute." She kissed him again.

"I am cute? You think?"

"Like, right now you were, don't know about other times. You are just naughty."

"But you love me."

"That I do." She giggled, and pushed him away, he just looked at her until something struck his mind.

"You are not showing that you are pregnant? It's been two months."

She laughed, "you answered your own question, it's just have been two months."

"Is it? I can't wait... Like I am so excited to meet the little one, for sure a baby girl,just like you."

"Why not a baby boy?"

"We came have a baby boy in the second try." He grinned.

"But I wish we have baby boy first because big brother always take care of their little sister, telling my own experience, Drist bhrata always used to stood up for me and Divya."

"Maybe you got a point there but then promise to give me a baby girl." He smiled mischievously at her.

"Shut up!" She hit him playfully, "let's think about this one first."

"I don't care, boy or girl, they will be our child and we will love them the same."

"Yes." She said and he hugged her.

"But you still didn't promise." He grinned.

"Get lost!" She pushed him away and walked out.

Arjun smiled to himself.

___

Arjun and Draupadi were near a lake, Arjun was cutting wood and Draupadi was looking at him, or say drooling over him all again. No wonder why! He was looking sizzling hot without any upper cloth on his body and his muscles weren't failing to flex at any instance.

After he was done with the woods, he turned to look at Draupadi, she looked away so that he doesn't catch her drooling over him but he noticed.

After sometime, she looked back to the place where Arjun was but he wasn't there now.

"Arya?" She called out. She looked around he was no where.

"Aryaputra Arjun!!" She shouted.

"Hey." Two hands hugged her from behind. It startled her initially but soon she realised that it wasn't Anyone else but her own husband.

"What happened? Were you looking for me? Missing drooling over me?"

"Huh!" She hit him by her elbow and he left her.

"What?" He whined.

"I hate you! Why do you always do such things with me?"

"So? Who is there for me else than you?" He made a hurt baby face.

She looked at him from the corner of her eyes.

"But you trouble me so much."

"Okay, fine, sorry." He said, "do I need to catch my ears like this, forgiveness?" He caught his ears.

"Oh come on, you don't emotional blackmail me." She smiled and hugged him and he hugged her back.

"Okay, now we have to go back." She said into his ears.

"Why do desparate, Panchali." He said mischievously.

"Shut up, so cheesy!"

_

Here on the other side, everything went back to normal though everything was gloomy.

Uruvi had given birth to a baby boy, Vrisketu.

And there was a note from Dwarka that Vasudev is going to pay a visit to Hastinapur for some matters soon.

_______________________________________

New Update!

Hehe! Vasudev is coming!

😌😌

How was it anyways..

Don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT
💖

love you all 3000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unwanted Bride By

Historical Fiction

5K 248 8
Another Karna and Draupadi's fanfiction. A very different story from the one we already know. This is purely my imagination and doesn't intend to...
31.7K 1.9K 47
"Panchal was never a peaceful place for Princess Draupadi. To say she was the princess of a huge and glorious Kingdom like Panchal but if anyone had...
53.9K 2.9K 59
"𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜." She was the Princess of Panchala, the most beautiful...
11.9K 619 23
A Prince. A Princess. The Prince falls for the Princess after some mishaps, overcome problems together, and they live happily ever after. Isn't that...