The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

💔 Introduction 💕
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

53: Need Him

1K 76 15
By chaexjune

Each moment, baby, I want you
Today and tomorrow
My answer is you
I love you

Park Chaeyoung's POV

As I opened my eyes, I looked at the left and right a few times trying to see where I am and recognize the people with me. I knew where I am. A hospital. I knew who are here with me. My parents, Lisa and Jisoo.

"Chaeyoung, my dear..." my mom said as my eyes slowly moved to look at her who is standing on my right.

"Eo..uh...eomma...", I had a trouble to speak as I felt my throat is dry.

"Chae, hey. Don't talk yet, drink some water first.", my dad who was standing next to my mom lifted the upper side of the bed so that I can lean my back comfortably to drink.

At that time, I saw myself. I was shocked to look at my leg. My left leg was in a cast while my right leg...I cannot feel it moving. Then, I felt slow movements on my head and realized I have a cervical collar on my neck. Not to forget, I can feel something wrapped around my head. It must be a bandage there.

"Chaeyoung, why are you crying?", Lisa who was on my right side asked as she saw my tears. I did not even realized that I was crying.

They all had a worried look on their faces as my mom helped me to drink. After I swallowed down the water, I moved my hand and wiped the tears away. I closed my eyes for a second feeling relieved that my hands are still functioning like usual.

"I...I..can't feel...m..my legs.", I tried to talk even though it was still hard for me to do so.

Everyone seemed to be sad after what I said.

"The doctor said that your left leg will be a bit sore and you can move it sometime later. Just your right leg...will take more time to heal, Chaeyoung.", Jisoo told me but I did not know how to react to that.

"How...long?", I asked back.

"Probably six or eight months.", Jisoo replied making me shed a tear again. "Chaeyoung, don't worry. The doctor said you can walk after you go through the physiotherapy..", Jisoo explained to me but my mind had gone to think of that eight months to come.

As I was thinking of tomorrow and the days after tomorrow, Lisa excused herself to go out as she also seemed to be tearing up. Jisoo followed to go out and check on her leaving me just with my parents.

"Chae, don't cry like this. We're here with you.", my mom tried to comfort me as she came closer and kissed the top of my head.

However, her words only made me cry more.

"Chaeyoung...", she called my name as she wiped my tears with her sleeve.

"Eomma...I...will burden you and appa...I..I'm sorry..", I said as I knew that if I will have to stay at the hospital for a long time, they will come here to take care of me. I will burden them too if I got discharged. Surely I will need help to move around and do things. Especially work, I do not know what to do about my work now. I cannot think about it.

"Chaeyoung, don't say that. You're not a burden to us. You're our daughter and it's our responsibility to take care of you.", my dad told me making me felt touched of it. He may be my step father but he treats me just like I am his own. Thinking of that, I remembered my sister.

I remembered looking at her this morning walking down the aisle with dad. Where is she now? And Jungkook?

"Appa...where is...Nayeon unnie?", I asked him.

Both my mom and dad looked at each other before they turned to see me.

"She...and Jungkook didn't get married, Chaeyoung. She left the hall with Jinyoung, meeting his parents.", my dad told me.

I was shocked to know that from him. What actually happened? She can't just go with Jinyoung and left Jungkook at the altar. I wanted to ask about him but I did not know if it is right for me to do it.

"Oh, Chaeyoung-ah. Your bag. Jungkook brought it here for you.", my mom said to me as she pointed to the bag at the desk beside the bed.

"He...was here?", I asked as I was thinking if he has seen my condition.

My mom nodded, "He was here first. His friend, the shortest one..."

"Jimin oppa...", I told her who she meant.

"Yeah, he told us Jungkook brought your bag here because he went to the accident place. But, he didn't stay. We didn't see him when we got here, Chaeyoung.", my mom told me something that made me feel relieved inside.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I smiled at the photos I have in my old phone. I was a person who rarely take photos as far as I remember. But, maybe that was nine years ago though.

From what I saw, I had taken a lot of photos in that phone. The shocking yet best part was most of them were the photos of her. There were a lot of her candid photos, I wondered if I was being a stalker to her back then. Some of the photos showed her face pouting to the camera like she is mad at me or something. Those photos made me wonder how I was back then.

"Did I treat you bad before? That's why I don't remember who you are to me, Park Chaeyoung.", I muttered with a sigh.

I was ready to get my head aching just because I remember something but nothing flashed into my mind. I felt like giving up but I kept on looking at the photos and messages to find her in my lost memories. I stayed in my car for hours until the day went dark.

I did not even realized my other phone battery was dead so I did not get any messages or calls from anyone. Knowing that it was getting darker and late, I took out the SIM card from that phone and put it on the old one. The next thing I do was searching for Seokjin's phone number and I called him right away to ask about Chaeyoung's condition.

"Hey, hyung.", I said right when I heard him answered my call.

"Jungkook, where are you? I texted you and called you. You didn't answer me at all.", I could hear worriedness in his voice.

I apologized to him, "My phone battery's dead, hyung. I just switched the SIM card to my old phone. How is Chaeyoung doing, hyung?"

Seokjin sighed in relief knowing that I was alright.

"She's awake, Kook. Where are you now? Do you need me to come get you?", he said to me.

"It's okay, hyung. I'm not far from the hospital. I'll reach there in 15 minutes.", I told him as I started the engine.

"Oh, okay. But, Jungkook. We already left the hospital. Only Lisa still there and maybe her parents too. Make sure you knock on her door before you visit her, okay?", he reminded me on what to do when I reach the hospital.

I said 'okay' to him before I hang up and started to drive.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

Lisa carefully hugged me before she helped me to comfortably lie down on the bed to sleep. I smiled at her and thanked her as she took her handbag on the chair.

"I'll come again tomorrow after work, okay? Oh...by the way, Chae...do you really not want to know about Jungkook? I'm sorry for asking but you already know he didn't marry your unnie, right? Are you...angry with him?", she suddenly asked me about Jungkook.

She must have known from my parents that I did not ask them anything about Jungkook even though they told me he brought my bag here. I looked away from her and stared at my legs.

"It's not that I don't want to know anything about him but...I don't want him to see me like this, Lisa.", I revealed to her why I acted as if I did not care about Jungkook.

"Oh...okay...", she replied while looking down to the floor like she is hiding something from me.

"How was he...when he came here?", I asked since she already talked about him to me.

She looked back at me and gave me a little smile, "He was...worried of you but...I was the one telling him to leave. I was angry knowing he came here when he's supposed to be having a wedding with your unnie. I...slapped him, Chae. I'm sorry...", Lisa told me something I did not expected from her.

"He never came back?", I asked, ignoring the fact that she was apologizing to me.

She touched the back of my palm and held it softly, "I told him not to come until you wake up. He should have been here actually. Jin oppa and the others have tried to get him here but he didn't give a respond to them. Maybe I need to tell him myself about you. Only then, he will come here."

I tried shaking my head even though it was quite tough with the cervical collar limiting my head movement.

"It's better if he doesn't come. I don't want him to see me this way.", I said before we heard a knock on the door.

I tried to see who it is but it was hard to do so.

"Jungkook.", Lisa said before I could ask.

Then, I heard the door being opened and his shadow at the door. My room was in dim light as I decided to go to sleep after Lisa leave so I could not see him much. I can see he stopped at the door before he spoke up.

"Hi, Lisa. Umm...can I enter?", he asked as Lisa looked at him.

"Umm...", Lisa glanced at me briefly so I held her hand trying to tell her not to let him inside.

"She's awake, right?", his voice made me froze as I could feel he walked in despite not getting an answer from Lisa.

I felt like crying as I could not utter a word to him. I did not know if he already remember me or not. But, I did not want him to see me like this. He cannot see me like this.

"Hey...Chaeyoung.", Jungkook greeted me.

I knew he saw me already. His voice sounded close to my ear. He surely stood next to my bed now. He saw how painful my condition is and I hate it.

"Lisa, tell him to leave me alone.", I asked for Lisa's help without sparing a glance at the man on my left.

Lisa looked at me in disbelief.

"Chae..."

"Please, Lis. Tell him to leave. I want to sleep.", I cut her off as I tried to pull her hand to do as I  tell her.

"O..okay. Jungkook, please go. Please..do as Chaeyoung wants.", Lisa said to him.

He did not move. I knew it. I did not hear a footstep moving away from me.

"But...why? Visiting time isn't over yet..and you said I can only come when she's awake, Lisa. Chaeyoung..."

"Go away, Jungkook!", I had to cut him off before he say anything further.

He was taken aback with me as I turned my eyes to look at him.

"But I...", he paused.

"Leave me alone! Don't come and see me! Don't come here at all!", I shouted as I threw my hands at him even though they cannot reach him at all.

Seeing that he only stepped back a little made me a bit annoyed with him. I almost forgot how annoying he can be with me. I took my blanket and threw it to him before Lisa held my hands trying to calm me down.

"Jungkook, please. Leave her now.", Lisa told him as I watched him with my watery eyes.

"Go...", Lisa's tone sounded like she was crying too as she kept asking Jungkook to leave.

I looked at him for the last time making our eyes met for a few seconds. He nodded before he turned to look at Lisa.

"I'm sorry...for whatever wrong I did...to you.", he looked back at me as he said the last word. Then, he bowed slightly and turned around to the door leaving me and Lisa.

My tears got worse as my sobbing sound could be heard filling the silence. Lisa embraced me trying to comfort me as I think of what I just did. He must be hurt but I have no choice. I do not want him to look at me with his pitiful eyes. It was enough that my parents and friends saw how broken I am. He should not see me this way even if I need him.

❤❤❤

I said let's be happy again, did I? I'm sorry, maybe in upcoming chapter. 😬

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 806 44
It starts when Jungkook is a photographer has a crush on an international model blonde girl who also known as Rosé. He tries so many ways to win her...
107K 3.2K 48
"This game is called, Winning his heart and I win so I'm claiming him as my prize" Wherein love can be so complicated to join. But you can't actually...
3.4K 311 21
𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 [𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞]. 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠...
179K 10K 33
It's hard to court someone especially when you're a girl. And it's even harder when that someone still can't recover from his past and you of all peo...