Secret Truth [REWRITE]

Galing kay ITACHISSLVT

We've seen the story of Gon and his friends but what if there was another story in the dark that not many kne... Higit pa

Character Introduction
A/N
ILLUMI'S WIFE?!
A Little Greeting
New Missions
The Spiders Reunite
The Date
Should I? A/N
Questioning
The last Kurta
Kaida's Overprotectiveness

An Unexpected Reunion

149 6 0
Galing kay ITACHISSLVT

Kaida POV

After leaving the estate I call for my driver, I then call my dear old friend. "Moshi moshi..who is this?" I heard his soothing voice ask, "Don't tell me you forgot me already Chrollo.." I said while filing my long nails "Kaida? It's been so long since I've heard from you, I was told you went on an adventure. Find what you were looking for?" Chrollo chuckled "I presume Illumi passed on the message, but no I didn't find anything." I said sighing in disappointment "Come by later the troupe hasn't seen you in a while. We've missed you." He said in soft gentle tone "The troupe? Or you?" I said letting a small smile appear on my face. "Hmm both" I couldn't help but let a smile come over my face. "As soon as I get all my missions taken care of, I'll stop by. Do tell everyone I've missed them." I said looking out the window of the car. "I will gladly relay the message." He said, "Do tell if you recovered any ancient texts for an old friend?" He asked, 'Cheeky son of a bitch I feel his smirk through the phone'. I let out a small chuckle "Chrollo what I went to go look for wasn't as successful as I hoped." I sighed, "And?" his voice rang through, "But I did find something interesting and met some nice people along the way. A new species could be upon us soon." After our conversation I received a message from Silva about my next client meeting. "Hm? Heaven's Arena?" I gave my location to my driver, as we headed to the airport, I messaged my client saying the soonest I'll show is in 2 days max. 

Timeskip ʕʘ‿ʘʔ

Arriving at Heaven's Arena I made sure to flip my switch before going in. I stepped out of the car in a slightly revealing red kimono that was slightly above mid-thigh. I picked it since I planned to meet Illumi later on and he got me this as a gift one year. 

(I don't own this picture)

I began making my way to the entrance of Heaven's Arena. Before I could walk past the doors I was stopped of course. "Ma'am please sign up before entering" The lady in a small booth asked looking at me with pleading eyes "I should already be signed up, even though it's been years since I came here." I said monotonously "a-ah I see. What's your name ma'am so I can check for clarification." She stuttered our in an awkward tone. "Kaida Zoldyck." I said as her eyes widened in fear. "O-okay your n-name..I-is in the sy-syste-m already Mrs Zo-Zoldyck." She bowed as I walked away heading to the room number my client sent. After 3 minutes I finally reached the room, I knocked waiting for approval to enter. "Come in ~" I heard a familiar voice call out behind the door. I walked in seeing....

"Hisoka?" I said surprised he was my client. "Kaida- chan~! How have you been? ~ I see Illumi has been treating you right?" He licked his lips looking at my bosom as his bloodlust began to seep out little by little. "So, what did you need me for? I'm on a tight schedule." I said monotonously his eyes had a gleam of mischief and lust. "I just missed you Kaida~.." he got closer to me, his bigger build pushing me against the wall activating his bungee gum "Don't tell me you forgotten our time together?" He said leaning down near my neck blowing air onto it. "Hisoka I'm here due to a contract, who do you want me to kill?" I said pushing him away from me. I felt myself tensing up as I felt his perfectly filed nails running across my inner thighs. "I'm a married woman now, you know this very well." I said beginning to get irritated with his nonstop persistence.  Until he said something that made me freeze. "When has that stopped you~? You knew that you were betrothed to Illumi and still decided to give yourself up to me." He purred gently kissing my neck and letting hand gently run across my core. "Hisoka don't tell me you're still living in the past when we were younger. You do know that we didn't actually have sex, never mind you are too busy living in your delusions." I said rolling my eyes. 'Delusional prick'.

 "Come on Hisoka stop this and tell me what you really called me for?" I said letting my aura spike up as to why he thought so lowly of me to cheat on my husband with him. "This is why I called you~. I needed you alone without Illumi around for once." He said trying to undo my kimono, 'What is he up to now?' and then I felt a familiar burst of aura in the room. "Hisoka. What are you doing?" I heard his harsh voice call out from behind Hisoka. "Ah! Illumi what a magnificent surprise ~ we were just catching up." Hisoka smirked while releasing me from his hold. "Next time make sure you contact me instead of going through Kaida." Illumi said glaring at Hisoka. "Kaida lets go." Illumi ordered walking out the door waiting for me to follow behind. As I was walking after him, I felt Hisoka's hand catch my wrist, I gave him a questioning look. 

"One of your little brother's friends has a vendetta against the spiders. Whether you are associated or apart of them. Watch out." He said seriously, I now have my full attention to this conversation "Who is this kid?" I said releasing my arm from his hold, demanding to know. "He's a part of Kurta clan. His name is Kurapika." He said releasing his grip on my wrist. I heard Illumi's footsteps coming back to the room. "Kaida? Come on." He said in his usual monotonous tone, but halted once he noticed the tension in the air. "The clan with the scarlet eyes? There was a survivor, I thought they were all wiped out." I said in a state of shock thinking back. "Just try to keep your distance with the troupe at times. If he found out that Killua's older sister is a part of the spiders and attacked in the Kurta massacre he wouldn't hold back." He said while standing near his large window. "Ne... Hisoka?" I said softly "Hm~", "Why are you telling me this? After all you're not really a part of the spiders." I asked full of curiosity "I'd hate it if such power would go to waste~" he said chuckling and waved us to leave. Me and Illumi walked out hand and hand as I let myself lean against him. "Illumi, do you know anything about this boy?" I asked feeling myself get warmed up by his body heat. "No." He said releasing his hand from mine and moving it around my shoulders to pull me closer. "Hmm. I guess I'll ask Kill later than." I said as we got closer to the car. "Ask him after you get your rest." He said in soft tone kissing the top of my head as we sat comfortably in the car.

Timeskip (this is the second one in this chapter like WTHHH!!!)

I woke up on our bed with Illumi hugging me closely with our legs tangled and his head smushed in my chest. I smiled as I stroked his hair gently knowing he'll wake up to the slightest movements. I watch as he lifts his head and rub his eyes and look at me with his big eyes and slight unruly hair that I messed with a few minutes ago. 'He's so adorable'. I thought to myself slightly giggling he then began getting out of bed. "What's funny?" He asked as we started walking to the bathroom to brush our teeth after I finished, I saw him stripping to take his bath. "I was just thinking about how cute you looked earlier." I said smiling softly at him. I noticed a barely visible pink tint on his cheeks as he let himself sink into the bathtub. I began making the bed and getting out our clothes for today, as I felt his presence behind me, I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up as well. Illumi gently pulled me back to his bare chest with water droplets still falling from his hair and neck. He gave my lips a gentle kiss and let his hands hold onto the back of my neck and waist. My cheeks flushed red as he let go and began to change his clothes. I dashed to the bathroom and got my water ready for my bath. After finishing I made my way out of the bathroom and into the big spacious room we had. I saw him sitting on the bed while looking through his phone, presumably new missions, I walked to where my clothes were and began changing. "Ne Illu where is Kill?" I asked finishing putting on my undergarments. "Hm. I believe at the Heaven's Arena. Why?" He said looking up at me putting on my kimono. "I want to know who this survivor is." I said finishing changing and began styling my hair. "Oh yeah. What are you so worried about just this one survivor?" He asked in curiosity 'why am I so worried?' "I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about this Illu. This could greatly affect the troupe, and you know they are basically like family to me." I said finishing my look. I turned to him with my emotionless expression "More than likely someone is likely to die at the hands of this survivor." I said standing up and looking at myself in the mirror.

(Don't mind the big flower and bells. I do not own this picture just reference.)

"Hm. I guess you have a point," he said as he walked up to me. "But nothing will come to you I'll make sure of it." He said kissing my forehead. "I know you won't Illu." I said leaning into him.

OHH MYY GOSHH IM SOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS STORY! I've been trying to catch up on my medical courses and trying to think of new ideas to add for this story. Again, I'm sooo sorry.°(д)°. Plus, my friend said it's something like No simp September' good luck on that I'll probably fail.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

149K 4.4K 41
!Please NoteΒ‘ This is my first time actually making a story at all. Hopefully this will be an amazing experience that we can share together!!^^ ~~~~~...
4.8K 196 20
In this story, The gang (including Y/n) go their separate ways to achieve their goals. When Y/n faces new challenges it always ends up in a horrible...
846 43 20
Silva and Kikyo Zoldyck finally decided to arrange Killua in marriage with the only daughter of a known family of assassins in the business. As the h...
9.5K 206 42
Y/N Morow, was Hisoka's little sister. Since they were assasins and good friends with the Zoldyck family, Y/N's gone trought hard training. After he...