New Directions

By brightdarkness641

Melanie Moat moves from New Jersey to Pasadena, California. Worrying about a new job, new friends, and new ro... More

The Beginning
Melanie's POV
Ians POV
Melanies POV
Ians POV
Melanies POV
Ians POV
Melanie's POV
Ians POV
Melanie's POV
Ian's POV
Melanie's POV
Ian's POV
Melanies POV
Ians POV
Melanies POV
Ian's POV
Melanie's POV

Ian's POV

74 7 0
By brightdarkness641

I clicked a few times on my mouse. I had to adjust audios which Anthony was supposed to do but he didn't.

"God damnit." I said under my breath. Of course I would delete a frame. I was about to dive in and retrieve it but my phone rang.

"Yes?" I asked, impatient.

"Hey! Dude I've texted you a thousand times what the hell!" It was Anthony.

"Oh I'm sorry I was too busy doing the work you were supposed to be doing before you went out to get bombed!"

He sighed, sounding halfway there already. "I'm sorry but I need to get out and do stuff. Plus I offered for you to come!"

"I-I I just don't even care. You can finish it when you wake up next to a stranger nursing a hangover"

"But-"

"Bye." I said, putting the phone down. I honestly don't care because this wasn't even a video I wanted to do. It was just another mail time with smosh he could do it.

I walked out of the office for some new scenery and plopped on my couch with my laptop. Anthony's words still bouncing around in my head like stray bullet.

I guess he was right saying I could loosen up but we have to get to 12 million subs by the end of 2012. He just doesn't have any ambition and it drives me up a wall. I really don't need him saying what I should and shouldn't do.

"I'm gonna take a bath and relax with some beers and house wives of New Jersey for a little while" I said, brushing any angry thoughts of Anthony away.

I set down my laptop and walked into the bathroom. As I undressed I noticed something in the back of my pocket.

"What's this. Oh a photo, okay." I thought, can't be anything important.

I plucked it out of my back jean pocket and investigated it. It wasn't anything special. It was just Anthony and I at a party. I can't remember which one. I tried to find people in the back round but all I saw were my parents, my sister, and another chick with darkish blonde hair. She was making a really weird face. I can't remember her at all.

Oh well. I simply filled the tub and climbed in. I didn't really notice how out of shape I was.

Damn. If I wanted to I could fly I have literally no muscle. Maybe I'll join a gym. Only me. Anthony always tries too hard and goes all straight-high school-white boy on me with any kind of lifting. I'll do that later I'll just try to relax...

Guess I relaxed too much because I fell asleep. By the time I woke up, all heard and saw (and smelled), was Anthony chunking in the toilet.

"Dude really? Privacy!" I yelled.

I don't think he even heard me. He was too busy puking up what looked like five shots too many. I sighed and just stood up and grabbed a towel and went to my room.

"What an asshole of a best friend. I'm gonna join that gym tomorrow so I don't have to deal with his whining and shit tomorrow. I honestly don't have the energy for it anymore. He doesn't have anyone to push him forward. I'm too busy pushing myself.

After I got done getting dressed and complaining under my breath, I just went online and watched episodes of Grays Anatomy. This is better. Watching a drama with people dying left and right. Ha.

Right as I put down my laptop a light knock came to my door. "It's open" I said, yawning.

Anthony walked in looking a little more sober. "Dude I'm sorry. I just wanted to get out and have some fun. I can do the rest of the editing."

"That was the plan. Apology accepted now go away I'm tired." I said. I'm not trying to be rude but a drunk Anthony isn't a happy Anthony.

He kinda sulked and turned around. He walked out.

Finally. I got shit to do tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88 8 9
Ian Hecox and David Moss have always been Smosh's most popular bromance, constantly up to their antics on camera, with the rest of the Smosh Crew nev...
6.8K 230 22
==COMPLETED== Kalel and Melanie are back! And they're more pissed off and crazier than ever before! The YouTubers have since moved on from the whole...
22.5K 733 42
Hailey has a lot of trouble in her life as she tries to go through them with her cousin... She meets Ian and they become really close, but she needs...
2014 By Hello

Fanfiction

1.8K 123 14
Cute Story about the Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla Ship Hope you like it :) P.S. I know I know ianthony isn't real! Stop nagging me P.S.S. I love K...