Anything For You Beyonce

By Crazwoolf123002

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?" γ…‘ In which Jacob attempts a lyric prank on a stranger but ends up fal... More

Info:
Prologue
Stranger Danger
Le Text
Okay then...
Limeade
yEeTuS
... πŸ™ƒ
Flaming Inferno
Amateur
internal screaming
yuppers
cereal
aNgEl
Okay then...????
hOyAaaaAAaaAaa
Congrats you're gay! πŸ₯³πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
thRivE mAh dOoD
UwU central pt.1
UwU central pt.2
UwU central pt. 3
UwU central pt. 4
Ya'll- I-
My Heart Went Oof-
Access Denied... not really
dEeP bReAtHS
wUt dA fUck iS thIs?
bOReD
Q&A
Q&A (Answers pt. 1)
Q&A (Answers pt. 2)
Q&A (Answers pt. 3)
dAte nIghT pt.1
dAte nIghT pt. 2
Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls
dAte nIghT pt. 3
fOrK oFf
Sugar Daddy
Need to Scream
Microwaved Cat
Meeting the In-laws
Life Decisions
PROGRESS
you alive?
Triple Date
Panik
Got it
Cracked the Code... not
Suits and Rings
An Answer
Wedding Planning
vIbEs aNd sCarEs
Reflect
nerves
ν•˜μ–€ champagne 버블에 shower
Happily Ever Bonkers
Epilogue: Little Munchkins
Epilogue 2: Grown up
Under Editing

Oh... how- lovely?

975 74 95
By Crazwoolf123002

If your expectation was that Jacob was ready for this, you were fucking dead wrong.

His heart nor his mind could take this.

It was the last period of the day and he was dead tired.

Fucking History test.

Why the hell should he care about the stupid Mongolian Empire?

He didn't want to learn about some savage people chucking plagued bodies over a fucking wall! (A/N: I'd say mood but I'm a huge history nerd......)

All he wanted in this moment was death.

Take history in college they said. It will be fun they said.

Staring at the sheets of paper in front of them, he felt his mind go blank.

Great, absolutely fucking great. He was literally living that, "no thoughts, head empty" shit.

And to make matters worse, the second he had the slightest thought of anything other than the pure frustration of not being able to think, it just had to be about Kevin.

That totally helped him with his history test...

Not!

Anytime he thought about Kevin he thought about how perfect he was because let's face it, Kevin Moon is the perfect boyfriend you'll never have.

Except, Jacob does have him. He's his boyfriend and he's shocked af cus like, how tf did someone like him get someone like that?

As far as Jacob was concerned, his love life was a tragedy that he'd fail at in the end, probably like he was going to fail this fucking history test god dammit.

Focus.... focus.... Kevin? No! Focus!

Well, there was no hope for him. Guess he was going to bullshit his way through this test and hope he passes even though he's bound to fail.

And that's exactly what he did.

He made sure to make his handwriting small and messy and his responses lengthy so then it'd look like he knew what the fuck he was talking about.

And then came the cursed multiple choice questions. Oh yes, the bubble sheets of death.

Can't really bullshit his way through this one as much... and with that thought he felt all traces of mental conciousness fade away.

Please God, let him pass this fucking test.

He couldn't even process reading the questions nor did he remember filling in the bubbles.

Before he knew it, he'd tossed it aside and gone on to the essay portions.

He honestly blanked his way through that one as well. Thankfully, he'd finished in time, but he didn't even remember doing them.

Nor could he recall when the professor collected the bundled tests.

When the bell rang, he walked through the halls in a dizzy haze. He felt like a zombie (A/N: Stan Day6 and stream 'Zombie' or I'll eat your kneecaps.)

Honestly, he was ready for bed and that was probably what he was going to do as soon as he got home.

Take a nice nap, shower, maybe eat a little somethi-

"Hey, Bae!"

Oh God!

Jumping slightly he turned his head meeting the eyes of the one and only Kevin Moon.

"Hey, Moon."

Oh dearest Lord he was smiling and it was not helping Jacob's heart at all.

"You excited for tonight?"

Oh shit-

Date. Kevin's mansion. Movies. Second date. Boyfriend. Holy shit.

"Yeah. I'm still scared though..."

Kevin laughed, "There's nothing to worry about, Bae. It's just me."

Jacob pulled out an 'are you serious' face, "You don't think it's weird? Not even a little bit?"

"What's weird about it?"

This dumb motherfu-

"Boiiii! Look at you. Now take a glance at me," he gestured to the difference in attire, "See it?"

Kevin was lost. All he could see was beauty in the other.

"You're super pretty."

That sentence caused heat to rise into Jacob's face, "I- no. That wasn't what I was referring to."

The looks on the younger's face went as follows: Confusion. Realization. Disappointment.

"If you're talking about the difference in 'social class', Kevin rolled his eyes, "Then I don't care. I fucking like you and the world can deal."

Most people would've been at ease hearing that, but not Jacob. He was so frustrated.

Why couldn't Kevin see that they weren't meant to be? Why couldn't he understand that they couldn't just rebel against the world and society?

What was the point in fighting if they were going to end up losing?

"Goddamnit! Why are you like this Kevin?"

They'd made it to the side of Jacob's beat up car and leaned against it.

The younger arched his brow, "Like what?"

Dear Lord in Heaven.

"Why do you keep saying things like this? It's pointless. We're two opposite sides of a coin. We don't match. We won't work. Why are you fighting for something impossible?"

Kevin just frowned a bit before responding, "I'm not. We match quite well and from what I can tell, we will work."

Jacob groaned, running his fingers through his hair in frustration. Tears were starting to well up in his eyes.

Why was this boy so damn stubborn?

"No-"

"Bae, look at me," the younger of the two grabbed his hands, "We'll work out... trust me."

"How can you be so sure?"

Kevin smiled up at him, "Because I'll do everything in my power to keep you close, I promise."

And there it was, a sort of explosion in Jacob's heart. He'd fallen so hard and he was so scared... but with that reassuring smile that Kevin was giving him, he knew it was worth a shot.

So, without a second thought, he flung himself onto the younger hugging him tightly and letting the tears flow.

"You better keep that fucking promise, Moon."

A chuckle left Kevin's lips as he lifted his head and gently wiped the tears from his eyes, "I will, Bae."

And just like that, a soft kiss was pressed against his forehead before they fell into each other's warm embrace.

It was perfect.

"So, you still up for movies at my fAncY mAnSiOn tonight?"

Jacob laughed, "Hmmmm... lemme think... will there be pizza?"

"Of course. Pizza and movies go hand in hand."

"Then I'll be there."

"Good. Seeya then, Bae."

"Seeya, Moon.... snickerdoodle."

"HEY!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I am very much sorry this didn't get published earlier but all I have to explain the way I feel is this meme I saved last year-

Yup...

I feel like this whole chapter is a testament to that.

Anyway, I hope y'all liked it.

For an explanation of why it got a little bit angsty.... that's it. That's the angst. Well, there's a small bit more but istg that the majority of this had been straight fluff so.... I had to put some in there.

I said slight angst y'all.

Also- I got sad so... yeet.

Anyways-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 291 21
in which, sunwoo witnesses your most embarrassing moment, using it to bully you every day.
26.5K 1.8K 23
❝don't say I'm not your type, just say that I'm not your preferred sexual orientation.❞ haknyeon awkwardly helps his crush sunwoo get over a heartbre...
9.2K 378 34
"You only belong to me" *mature contentπŸ”ž*
14.1K 616 14
where eric is captivated by sunwoo vaping. The Boyz | Eric Son x Kim Sunwoo Written by Chae <3