Brilliant and Unloved (A BBC...

By mybakerstreetboys16

As Sherlock - a brilliant consulting detective who owes little to basic human nature - begins to unravel a ne... More

Chapter 1: The Return
Chapter 2: Promises
Chapter 3: Too Late
Chapter 4: I Owe You
Chapter 5: England Has Fallen
Chapter Six: Goodbye, John
Chapter 7: One More Miracle
Authors Note

Chapter 8: A Dangerous Disadvantage

43 2 0
By mybakerstreetboys16

John's POV:

Sherlock turned away from me. "Goodbye, John." I took his hand, forcing him to face me once more. A single tear rolled down his face. Moriarty adjusted his finger on the gun placed beside my head.

I took a deep breath and let go of Sherlock's hand, watching as he returned to face the edge. I turned towards Moriarty. "Go to hell." And with that I ran at him. A look of surprise appeared on his face as I pushed him. He stumbled backwards, his foot barely balancing on the edge. "You can't win Moriarty," I said shakily. "I always win," he said with a fake smile as he raised the gun to Sherlock.

With one final push, I threw Moriarty off the edge, but I was too late. A gunshot echoed through London. "NOOO"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 8.6K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
458K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...