the other girl | crygi

By souvenirofhell

a college au where gigi's boyfriend cheats on her with crystal More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty

three

670 32 3
By souvenirofhell

an// i love comments,,,,,,,,,,
also this one has lots of jumps

"Hey baby!" Crystal whispered to Rock, finding her in the "Arts&Recreation" section of the library. "Didn't know you worked today." Her friend turned around with an excited look on her face and gave the biggest hug.

Crystal couldn't be more grateful for the friends she had. They knew how much being the other girl for not one, but two people bothered her and were very tender with her in the last few days. Nicky made sure to not bring Gigi with her when she was alone on Monday's lunch this time, Brita stopped bringing Jackie to her room to study together. They were all careful around her although them coming together was inevitable.

The brunette wrapped her arms around Rock's waist, slid her hand in from her crop, light pink sweater and caressed her back. They stood like that for a second until Rock pulled away.

"Is that enough emotional support?" Rock said jokingly. Crystal nodded excitedly with a big smile on her lips.

"Oh, was that what that is? I thought you were trying to choke me." Crystal approached the bookshelf to pick up the book she needed whilst Rock giggled. 

"In your dreams, you kinky bitch!" She leaned against the shelf and watched the brunette look for the book. She didn't even offer help, knowing well even Crystal could know the place better than her.

She was nervous to have another studying session with Matt and still mad at Gigi. She also didn't know how much of the night Gigi kissed her Matt knew about, if any. She was in a triangle she didn't belong to and was trying to avoid it as much as she could.

Rock was watching something behind her when Crystal finally got up, holding the book in her hand as if it was a trophy. She turned quickly to see Matt and Gigi whisper fighting and her joyful face turned sour in the matter of seconds.

"Why the hell is she here?" Crystal turned back to Rock, who shrugged after peeling her eyes from the couple. She couldn't find the right words her friend needed and didn't want to say something wrong and offend her. "Do you remember what I said about payback? Clearly Gigi doesn't."

"Crys, no..." Rock sounded anxious knowing it was her duty to keep her from making a bad decision. "You know you would regret it." She tried to lean in and grab her friend's hand, but Crystal kept the distance. Crystal thought for a second while Rock examined her, trying to understand what she was planning.

"Would I?" Crystal turned around and walked towards the couple leaving her anxious friend behind. Gigi watched the smiling girl approach them for a second before she leaned in to leave a peck on Matt's lips and walked away.

She looked amazing, as always, Crystal thought. With the long silk dress and a belt to cinch her waist and combat boots she looked like someone Crystal would try to at least make out with. Her long hair was braided with a scarf, matching the silk her dress was made out off. How good she looked was almost annoying.

"Hey, Crys." Crystal didn't bother to look at Matt, instead she followed Gigi approaching a table with her eyes. She grabbed Matt by his arm and pulled him over to a close table, one that Gigi could clearly from where she was studying.

"Did you take the notes I asked you to?" She whispered while searching her backpack for her notes, eager to end the project as soon as possible.

They studied for around an hour, taking notes to put on the presentation and writing the report as they progressed. Crystal was shaking her leg the whole time. She knew the blonde a few tables away from them was checking them occasionally, like a mother looking after a child in a playground. The difference was her boyfriend was an adult she needed to trust in.

Crystal put her pencil down, leaned back on her chair and let out a yawn. The handsome guy sitting across the table put his pen down with her, leaned forward and watched Crystal with a dumb smile on his face. If Crystal had the courage, she would slap the smile out of his face that second, but she smiled back, acting like she was embarrassed to yawn like that.

"You look cute today," Matt whispered the compliment to her. He couldn't see Gigi from where he was seated, and he was lucky for it because when Crystal took a glance, she saw the fiery ice blue eyes locked on them. "You usually look hot."

The hunger for revenge talked for Crystal. "Thank you, you are not so bad yourself." Crystal's straightened hair fell from behind her ear and she immediately felt the cliché waiting for its turn.

Matt leaned in even closer to tuck the hair behind her ear, Crystal faked a shy smile and pulled away. She pulled on the sleeves of her colorful top and went back to the books, looking for a specific information she couldn't find anywhere. The top one of her crossed legs touched Matt's leg accidentally, she left it there touching him.

"Do you have the book on the post internet era?" She looked at Matt with one of her eyebrows raised. He looked around for a second, even closing the book he was currently reading to check the name.

"I don't think we picked anything for after the 2010's." Crystal swore under her breath. She was wearing big chunky boots and didn't want to walk all the way back there. She made whiny noises, looking over the corridor leading down to the art section. "Stop whining, let's go check together."

Matt got up and offered his hand to Crystal to help her get up. Crystal was caught surprised but shrugged and grabbed the hand. She looked over to the table where Rock was sorting some of the returned books and waved to catch her attention. She made a gesture, asking her to look after their stuff when she finally caught her eyes. Rock nodded to ensure her, so she left, following the very tall guy until the very back of the shelves.

Both of them got on their knees to search the bottom shelves since the books on that section was divided mostly chronologically. Crystal picked up a book she heard from the professor and put it in between them before going back to search for more. She heard Matt leave a book on top of the one she left and turned to look at it only to catch herself an inch away from him.

She looked up to see his deep brown eyes as he got closer to her. Her mind kept screaming: once a cheater, always a cheater. You would know Crystal, she thought to herself, you were dumb enough to be cheated on three times. She thought back to how Gigi's plump lips moved on her's, how Gigi run her hand delicately all over her neck...

The burning passion of payback. Payback for what? Being toyed, getting kissed by the most beautiful girl she has ever seen. How did she know she was being toyed? Have you ever seen Gigi Goode?

They were now nose to nose as Matt waited with closed eyes for her permission. Crystal closed the gap, kissing him delicately. His girlfriend decided it was okay to kiss another girl, what would be the difference if he kissed one?

Matt grabbed Crystal by her waist and pushed her against the bookshelf by her back. He kept one of his hands on her waist while the other one went up to her neck, feeling all over her body as it made its way up. Crystal put both of her hands on the brunette boy's neck to deepen the kiss, there was no denying how good he was at this.

They took a second to take a break after Matt pulled away. He examined Crystal's puffed up lips, grabbed her by her chin just like the way Gigi did to brush her bottom lip. It felt uncomfortably familiar. But this time it didn't send shivers down her spine, it didn't feel as affectionate as Gigi's.

They stayed like that for the shortest time until they both turned their heads towards something shifting down the corridor in a swift motion. They could barely catch the silk dress flowing due to fast steps, but it was clear who it belonged to. Matt seemed unphased as Crystal put her hand on his chest to take him off herself.

"That was Gigi..." The realization and the unfairness of the situation hit Crystal. The stupidity of the idea of payback made her mad again, at herself this time. She got up quickly, leaving the boy down sitting on the floor.

"I don't care, Crystal." He whisper-called her while trying to catch her hand to make her not leave.

"I do," Crystal run her hand through her hair and took a deep breath in. She took one last look at Matt and mumbled, "Let's continue the work some other time."

She left without leaving time for Matt to respond. He was too dumbfounded to follow her to Crystal's luck. She gathered her stuff quickly and take a glance at Gigi's table before leaving. She could feel Rock's eyes on her back but didn't stop to give an explanation of how dumb she was acting.

Crystal reached the fresh air in a matter of minutes and sat down in a bench. She reached her bag to pull out a pack of cigarettes and her phone. Putting a cigarette in between her teeth she opened her contacts app and found Dahlia's name quickly. It was saved by Dahlia, with a black heart emoji next to her name which made Crystal smile.

"Fuck it." Crystal whispered to herself and lighted the cigarette. She drew a long breathe and put it between her pointer and middle finger before clicking the call button.

"Hey?" A questioning voice came from the other end of the line.

"Hey, Dahlia. It's Crystal," Dahlia made a little oh noise, "Are you busy?"

"For you? Never." Crystal smiled at the phone; she couldn't believe the affection she craved was being covered by who she thought was only a one-night stand. "Sending you the location, baby."

Few seconds after Dahlia hung up Crystal's phone buzzed with a notification. She took a quick glance at it and realized she probably could walk there.

Dahlia opened the door for her in black lingerie and a sheer robe. The evening was slowly approaching, and the golden hour made her look like the goddess she was. Her black hair was combed back neatly, and her lips were painted in an intriguing cherry red. She pulled Crystal in and pushed her towards the door after closing it.

One hand on her neck and the other grabbing her ass Dahlia kissed Crystal with so much passion it almost filled the emotional gap inside her. Dahlia guided Crystal towards her bedroom, almost never breaking the kiss. Crystal wasn't the submissive type but this time it felt so good. So good to be laid down on the bed with so much care, so good to be kissed all over her body as the other girl eagerly stripped her out of her clothes.

Dahlia climbed on top of her, her legs down on Crystal's sides, and helped her out of the colorful top. She revealed the black bralette almost matching her own and playfully bit Crystal's breasts before taking her jeans off. She run her fingers along the seams of the matching thong, the desire between them filling the air got even denser.

Crystal threw herself next to Dahlia, panting in sync with her. Dahlia's eyes stayed closed for a second before turning to lay on her side. She watched Crystal as she licked her fingers and leaned in to have a small kiss.

"I didn't think I would see you again." She reached over Crystal to her night stand and picked her pack of cigarettes up, offered one to Crystal who gladly took it.

"Me neither," Crystal answered honestly and let Dahlia lit her cigarette. "I haven't slept with anyone twice in a while. But..." She reached to the nightstand to grab the ash tray and put it between them. Dahlia examined her face for a second while letting the smoke out.

"Do not start with there is this girl..." Crystal cut her with a laugh, Dahlia giggled with a puzzled look on her eyes. It was always another girl, making her partners crave affection and crawl back to her.

"There is this girl. I made out with her boyfriend and she caught us." Dahlia furrowed her eyebrows but kept listening carefully. "Then she kissed me the next week, but I got mad that this beautiful, blonde girl kissed me. Yes, I am dumb."

"Yeah, you are dumb." Crystal acted fake offended before telling the rest of her little twisted story.

"So, I kissed her boyfriend again today, and she saw us. I wanted her to see us, I wanted a meaningless revenge," Crystal put the cigarette out even though she wasn't done with it, she let herself fall on her back and examined the ceiling with empty eyes. "But Dahlia, I felt like they were playing with me, both of them... I needed to do something to know I was ahead of the game, not one of them."

"This blonde girl- "Crystal cut eagerly.

"Gigi!"

"Gigi, quiet pretty name. So, she isn't breaking up with him? That's odd." Dahlia was still on her side, watching Crystal with her curious eyes. Crystal kept looking at the ceiling, she didn't know what to tell her. She covered her face with her hands, gently pulling on her hair. "Okay, change of subject. Crossed sex, yes or no?" Crystal bit her lower lip and turned her eyes to Dahlia as she watched her nod excitedly.

The next day Crystal left before Dahlia woke up, leaving a note on the fridge to thank her for the time she had. She was sleep deprived but at least clean thanks to the fun time they had in the shower. She couldn't find her bra and didn't want to wake up the black-haired girl sleeping soundly so she simply didn't wear it. Her piercing was showing but she couldn't care less.

She texted Nicky, desperately needing to talk with someone, who told her she would be in the workshop after eating breakfast, so she went there. A sewing machine was heard from outside the door although it was very early in the morning, she got in thinking it was Nicky.

The blonde girl on the machine raised her head up to see her new company when she heard the door open. She clenched her fists with the view of Crystal, wearing the outfit she was wearing yesterday.

"Oh, you fucked him then. Congratulations, Crys." Crystal rolled her eyes as Gigi pulled out the half-finished garment from the machine. She got up and pulled it over the mannequin, took a step back to analyze the changes she needed to make.

"I'm sorry." Gigi certainly wasn't expecting an apology, she pushed the pin through her finger in the state of shock and hissed between her teeth to the pain. Crystal approached her quickly and watched Gigi suck on the finger.

"For fucking my boyfriend?" She finally said after putting the pins down on the table. As much as she tried to mock the situation and Crystal, her voice revealed how hurt she was.

"I didn't fuck him, Geege," Crystal walked a few steps away from Gigi and leaned to one of the tables. Her arms were crossed in a defensive way, she kept her head down. "Why, would you break up with him if I did?"

Gigi was picking up the pin cushion when she heard the last sentence. She hesitated, picked it up but didn't approach the mannequin. She stood awkwardly, looking down at it. Crystal got curious and turned her head towards Gigi to see her motionless. It was odd, Crystal thought, she reacted more to the  breaking up question when there was a possibility of her boyfriend cheating a step further.

"That is not the point!" Gigi said when she finally talked. She locked her ice blue eyes with Crystal's ones like she was looking for answers to her questions there.

"Then what is?" Crystal watched as Gigi stumbled and mumbled, not forming a full sentence.

"Why do you care this much? Go kiss him, I don't care. This will pass for us." Crystal ran her hand through her hair furiously and got even more furious when her locks tangled in between her fingers.

"At the beginning of 2019, on the day of our two-year anniversary I caught my girlfriend cheating. I thought we could keep going, we could get over it because we loved each other. Gigi, I thought I was the main girl. I was her two-year long girlfriend, I had to be," she let out a big sigh, it was a while since she last talked about April. "Whatever, that is not the point. This experience shattered me completely, I thought I was okay for the longest time until I had a breakdown over a photo. It shattered my confidence, my ability to trust... I was paranoid, I still am paranoid. The question of not being genuine when someone expresses their feelings to me is always on the back of my mind. So, let it go, I wish I did the first time I caught her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 31 20
Hii guys idk what to say here She/They Pls :) I'll do Fluff, Smut, Angst, anything really Dm me for anonymous request ♡♡♡♡♡
2.7K 106 10
/ lesbian au \ "ugh, god. emotions suck" /\ "You mean so much to me" Gigi whispers. Crystal moves her head from Gigi's shoulder to form an eye contac...
34 1 21
It is about 6 roommates 1 had to choose between 3 love interests while struggling with college
263K 15.1K 68
the rules are simple: first one to take the virginity wins. - fuckboy!jk x f reader - fluff - angst - college au - fuckboy au - bet au [ minor editin...