She Still Does (AD) [Paper Pl...

By ad_thor

Dennise risked everything. Alyssa lost everything. As they meet again their story continues. Paper Planes boo... More

Prologue
Synj
That Name
Greendale High
Bent
Why Can't You?
Missed
Taking Risks
Mistaken
From Flight to Plight
Duffel Bag
Try It Out
Moving In, Moving On
Welcome
We Never Met
Sunset
Why I Hate You
Spill
Visitor
Improvements
Sequel
Who Hasn't Moved On Yet?
Rooftop
Don't Cause Another Breakup
Talk
Paper Planes
Comfort
Don't Hide
Nice to See You Dennise

Again

778 46 22
By ad_thor

-

"Kief...er... Ra...vena." basa ni Kiefer sa pangalan niyang sinusulat niya sa papel. "Signature..." pumirma na siya. Nang matapos ay tinignan niya lang ulit kung tama saka inabot ang ballpen kay Alyssa. "Oh." pero 'di 'to kinukuha ni Alyssa. "Ako pa ba magsusulat ng name mo Par?" tanong niya at tinignan naman siya ni Alyssa na parang nag-aalangan pa. "Nangako ka last year." paalala ni Kiefer at tinutok pa ang ballpen kay Alyssa. Napabuntong hininga si Alyssa at kinuha ang ballpen sa kamay ni Kiefer saka sinulat ang pangalan niya sa papel. Nasa Music Org sila ngayon para magpa-register as members gaya ng usapan nila last year. Akala ni Alyssa ay nakalimutan na ni Kiefer pero hindi kaya wala siyang choice kahit ayaw niya.

"Tapos na." sabi ni Alyssa pagkatapos magsulat at agad humarap kay Kiefer. Ngumiti nang malapad si Kiefer matapos mag-register ni Alyssa. 

"Yes balik loob na siya." ngiting ngiting sabi ni Kiefer at siniko pa si Alyssa. 

"Ang lilikot naman." sabay na napalingon si Alyssa at Kiefer nang may magsalita sa likod nila.

"Baby Ji!" tuwang sigaw ni Kiefer habang si Alyssa naman ay nagulat lang at hindi nakapagsalita. Nginitian sila ni Jirah, Jirah Llaneta na nakapila rin para mag-register.

"Next!" sigaw ng isang officer kaya gumilid silang dalawa at si Jirah naman ay nag-fill up na sa papel. 

"'Buti naman andito na siya." sabi ni Kiefer na gulat pa rin habang nakatingin sila ni Alyssa kay Jirah. Wala naman ng sinabi si Alyssa.

Pagkatapos ni Jirah ay agad siyang lumapit sa dalawang 'kuya' niya. 

"Heeey!" masayang bati ni Kiefer, he spread his arms to offer Jirah a hug. Jirah spread hers too, only to hug Alyssa who was startled by the action. Napatingin naman si Kiefer sa dalawa then his expression went poker face. "Totally not surprised." he commented sarcastically.

Jirah then let go of Alyssa who was still stiff.

"Haven't seen her for like forever." Jirah explained. Alyssa smiled pero tipid ito.

The 3 of them stayed for a while for the program of their Org, for introduction of the members, election, and other stuff while talking about what they missed on each other. Kiefer and Jirah did all the talking, Alyssa only talked when she's talked to directly. Jirah never told them where she would enroll and she told them she wanted to surprise them.

"Uy tara pakitaan natin sila, volunteer daw oh!" aya ni Kiefer kila Jirah at Alyssa. Agad namang humindi si Alyssa. Nagtatawag kasi 'yung isang officer ng volunteers sa newcomers.

"Ba't ayaw mo?" tanong ni Jirah kay Alyssa at tumingin dito. 

"I don't really play anymore." mahinang sabi naman ni Alyssa at umiwas ng tingin. Kiefer mentioned he forced Alyssa to join so Jirah didn't ask any more questions.

"Hala iba napili mag-gitara ano ba 'yan." reklamo ni Kiefer na nasa crowd ang atensyon. "Oh ako daw!" tuwang sabi ni Kiefer nang siya naman ang napili kumanta. Nginitian niya nang malapad ang dalawa at nginitian naman siya nito ng tipid.

Kiefer went up to the stage to sing along with the other member who volunteered to play the guitar, Jirah and Alyssa were just watching him without saying anything. It was evident on Kiefer's face how he missed singing and Alyssa's happy for him.

After the program and catching up with each other, they all went their separate ways, or so Alyssa thought. Alyssa headed straight back to Eliazo and was welcomed by a smiling Dennise. It made her brows creased and was about to smile back at her when Dennise suddenly screamed.

"Baby Ji!" Dennise excitedly screamed and ran past Alyssa to Jirah who was behind the former.  

To Alyssa's surprise, Jirah did not only join the Org Alyssa was in, but also the team she was in. Everyone welcomed the rookies and Jirah and Dennise were hugging and telling how they missed each other. They both look happy seeing each other and Alyssa was supposed to be happy Jirah got into the team, but another thing surprised her, that she wasn't happy about it. It made her confused and feel guilty. She was asking herself why but she couldn't answer it. Alyssa tried to shake her thoughts of and approached Jirah while the others were busy welcoming the other rookies.

"Let me help you with your things." Alyssa offered Jirah. Jirah then looked at her and smiled but Alyssa didn't understand what it meant.

"You might not want to since I brought all my guitars with me." Jirah said then Alyssa realized she was smiling sarcastically. Alyssa wasn't able to say anything more.

-

"It annoys me when you're loud but I didn't know your silence would annoy me more." 

Alyssa got out of her bubble when Dennise suddenly spoke. She was laying in her bed staring at the ceiling when Dennise called her out. Alyssa looked at her and saw her getting ready, seemed like they would go on a date again. When the seniors graduated and moved out of the dorm, the rooms were rearranged and Alyssa was assigned with Mae to Dennise and Ella's room by none other than, Gretchen. Bea also moved out since she was playing for beach Volleyball. Dennise complained a lot at first but she couldn't do anything while Alyssa couldn't be more happier about it. Like what Dennise expected, Alyssa would always 'annoy' her but today was unusual, Alyssa was awfully quiet.

Alyssa then smiled like she wasn't spacing out earlier. She sat on her bed then the door opened. Jirah entered.

"Oh Ji." gulat na sabi ni Dennise. Alyssa's smile slowly faded.

"I'm sorry, I didn't knock." Jirah apologized with a smile.

"It's fine, I got used to 'Ly doing that even we weren't roommates before." Dennise said while brushing her hair and Jirah chuckled. 

"Kuya Kief's borrowing a guitar." Jirah told Alyssa.

"Ah eto 'yung kay Gretch." Alyssa said then pointed at Gretchen's guitar beside her bed. "I'm sure she doesn't mind."

"Okay, can't let him borrow mine yet. Not until he can play without torturing it." Jirah said then chuckled. She grabbed the guitar.

"He said he improved." pagkumbinsi naman ni Alyssa ay Jirah.

"Why don't you teach him so he could play really good?" Jirah asked rhetorically and when she didn't hear an answer, she sat beside Alyssa.

Alyssa and Dennise were surprised when Jirah suddenly held Alyssa's left hand and touched her fingertips.

"W-what?" confused na tanong ni Alyssa.

"You weren't lying." Jirah said then let out a sad smile. "Wala ka ng kalyo, you really stopped playing guitar." Nakuha naman ni Alyssa ang ginawa ni Jirah at hindi na nagsalita. Binitawan na rin siya ni Jirah at tumayo na habang si Dennise ay gulat pa rin sa ginawa ni Jirah. "Magja-jamming kami sa lobby, sunod ka kung gusto mo." sabi ni Jirah at nginitian si Alyssa nang malungkot. "Una na 'ko ate Den." Tumango na lang si Dennise at lumabas na si Jirah. Tahimik na naman si Alyssa kaya sinita na naman siya ni Dennise.

"Why did you stop playing 'Ly?" Dennise asked, the last time she saw Alyssa play was when she sang her a song but after that she never saw Alyssa with a guitar again unlike back in highschool. "I mean, not that I care." biglang pagtataray ulit ni Dennise but then again Alyssa just smiled again as if nothing awkward happened and dismissed the topic.

"Bihis na bihis ah. Date?" tanong ni Alyssa. Dennise felt Alyssa didn't want to talk about it so she just let it go.

"For a quick dinner." Dennise simply said and continued readying for her date.

"Again?" Alyssa complained. "You're always dating, tayo naman." Dennise looked at her, surprised with what she said. Alyssa always joked about stuff like this but it still surprised Dennise. 

"He's my boyfriend 'Ly what the hell." Dennise said in shock and confusion.

"Oo nga pala." Alyssa said as if she forgot or she just didn't want to accept that fact. She stood up. "So?"

"So?" Dennise repeated what Alyssa said in confusion, her brow's raised.

"When I was courting Lau, I spent more time with you than her." sumbat ni Alyssa. Dennise's face turned red.

"Are you seriously comparing that with my relationship with Myco?" Dennise asked in awe with her hands on her waist.

"I'm just saying, if you two are always dating, you'll get to spend less time with me." Alyssa explained that surprised and annoyed Dennise more. Dennise hissed while Alyssa suppressed her laugh.

"The audacity!" Dennise exclaimed in surprise. She rolled her eyes out. Dennise turned her back on Alyssa and stormed out of the room.

"It's your fault! Nananahimik ako kanina ah." pahabol ni Alyssa pero hindi na siya pinansin ni Dennise.

The door opened again and Dennise entered. 

"Seriously 'Ly, don't stop playing." Dennise said in a serious and concerned tone but then her expression changed real quick. "I'm still annoyed with you." lumabas na siya ulit pagtapos niyang magtaray. 

As soon as Dennise left, Alyssa was engulfed in silence again. The guitar, it was Gretchen's, she forgot to bring it when she moved out but Alyssa knew better, Alyssa knew she purposely left that for Alyssa like how she purposely brought that in their dorm. To bring back Alyssa's passion, to go back to her first love, music. Like what Jirah was doing. Alyssa didn't want to play again, anymore, and she didn't want to think about what's on the back of her head.

But then she felt guilty and went out of their room.

-

She went out of the dorm and saw Jirah and Kiefer at the lobby. Kiefer was plucking an intro of a song using Gretchen's guitar he borrowed while Jirah watched her. It made her smile seeing them.

"You improved a lot." She said that caught the attention of the two who then smiled back at her.

"I've been practicing hard." tuwang sabi ni Kiefer sabay tugtog ulit. Alyssa smiled at him then turned to Jirah.

"I'm sorry." She said then Jirah looked at her.

"You don't have to apologize." Jirah said. "Kung ikaw mismo nagdesisyon na ayaw mo nang tumugtog ulit, I respect your decision, but if it was because other reasons were stopping you from doing what you love, don't expect me to stop pushing you to play again."

"N-no one stopped me, it was my own decision." Alyssa said.

"Hindi na kita kukulitin," Jirah said. "But after this... jam with us for the last time, tsaka ka magdesisyon kung ayaw mo na talaga." Alyssa wasn't able to respond right away then he saw Kiefer handing him the guitar who she thought was still busy playing. Both were looking at Alyssa.

Alyssa took a deep breath.

"Okay." She simply said then grabbed the guitar then the two got excited and smiled widely.

After choosing a song they started jamming, Jirah and Kiefer on vocals while Alyssa plays the guitar. It brought back a lot of great memories and feelings that they lost track of time.

They were having too much fun that they didn't notice that some of the Lady Eagles already gathered around watching and singing along with them after hearing them.

"Oy oy." the singing was stopped when Coach Roger suddenly appeared. "Mag-cu-curfew na 'asa labas pa rin kayo." he reminded his team. He came to check on them.

"Sorry po Coach." The athletes apologized then they hurried inside except the 3 performing, Jirah, Kiefer, and Alyssa.

"Teka, ba't may taga-Cervini dito? Bawal lalaki rito." Sita ni Coach Roger kay Kiefer na nginitian lang siya nang malapad.

"Sorry po Coach napasabak lang sa tugtugan." Sabi ni Kiefer at napakamot sa batok niya. "Oh, si Greta 'yun ah." Sabay sabi niya nang mapansin ang pigura sa likod ni Coach Roger at para 'di na siya mapagalitan pa.

Napatingin naman silang apat sa tinutukoy ni Kiefer at nakita si Gretchen sa malayo na naglalakad papunta sa dorm pero may kasama ito.

"Sinong kasama non?" tanong naman ni Jirah.

Mukhang napansin din ni Gretchen na nakikita sila at para itong nahuli at dali dali kinuha ang bag nito sa kasama nito at tinaboy ito. Nagmadali rin namang umalis ang kasama nito pero hindi na 'to nakatakas sa apat na pares ng mga mata.

"Greta, sino 'yung may bitbit ng bag mo?" agad na tanong ni Coach kay Gretchen nang makalapit ito sakanila.

"Wala 'yun Coach pinagod mo kasi ako sa training eh." Biro naman ni Gretchen.

"Eh kanina pa tapos ang training ah."

"Siyempre dala ko 'yung pagod buong araw." Pagdadahilan ulit ni Gretchen.

"Sino 'yung maputing chinito na 'yun ha? Yie babae na." pang-aasar naman ni Kiefer.

"Heh!"

Papagalitan pa sana sila ulit ni Coach nang may dumating na naman ulit.

"Anong meron?" napatingin sila sa nagtanong at nakita si Dennise na kababalik lang galling sa dinner date nila ni Myco, kasama pa nito si Myco na hinatid siya.

Napamasahe naman si Coach Roger noo at natawa naman sila bukod sa bagong dating.

"What?" clueless at kabadong tanong ni Dennise.

"Anong oras na nagliligawan pa kayong mga bata kayo dapat matulog na kayo." Sermon ni Coach.

"Sorry po Coach, nawala na naman po kasi sa isip ni Den mag-dinner kaya pinakain ko muna. Aalis na rin po ako." paliwanag naman ni Myco at nagpaalam na sakanila. He kissed quickly Dennise on her cheek before leaving so Coach wouldn't see it but Alyssa did.

"Coach hindi ko nga manliligaw 'yon." Pagpilit naman ni Gretchen na busy pa rin magpaliwanag.

"You have a suitor?" amazed na tanong ni Dennise kay Gretchen at sinamaan naman siya ng tingin nito.

"Ikaw ba't ka nandito nililigawan mo ba 'yan?" baling naman ni Coach Roger kay Kiefer. Ngumuso ito sa direksyon ni Alyssa na katabi ni Kiefer dahil masyado namang bata kung si Jirah.

"Coach eto?" gulat na tanong ni Kiefer at tinuro pa si Alyssa. "Eh binasted na nga 'ko niyan dati." pag-amin ni Kiefer.

"What the." simpleng sabi ni Alyssa at sinamaan ng tingin si Kiefer habang yung tatlo naman ay nanlaki ang mga mata sa gulat sa sinabi ni Kiefer.

"Nevermind, nagkakantahan lang po kami dito Coach." Natatawang sabi ni Kiefer.

"Umuwi ka na nga." Sabi ni Coach kay Kiefer at pinagtabuyan na ito. "At kayo magsipasok na kayo." Sabi naman niya sa mga babae.

"Jamming ulit bukas ah. Hindi ligawan." Natatawa pa ring sabi ni Kiefer at nagpaalam sa kanila.

Silang apat naman ay pumasok na sa Eliazo.

"Is that true? Niligawan ka ni Kief dati?" pang-aasar na tanong naman ni Gretchen.

"Is that true? Manliligaw mo 'yung nagbitbit ng bag mo?" tanong din ni Alyssa kay Gretchen.

"So, nag-jamming daw kayo kanina?" biglang pag-iba ni Gretchen sa usapan at natawa na lang sila.

"Too bad, it's the last time." Jirah said.

"She can join us next time." Alyssa said with a smile. It formed a huge smile on Gretchen and Jirah's face even Dennise.

-

"You okay?" Alyssa asked with concern as Justin approached her.

"I'm fine." Justin said with slightly pain in her voice.

"Now I understand why your Dad didn't allow you before." Alyssa said while nodding. Justin went to the counter then back to Alyssa.

"You paid for it?" Justin asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I couldn't think of any other gift." Alyssa said then smiled in embarrassment. "Congrats in your first real tattoo."

"Thank you." Justin thanked her with a huge smile then they left the tattoo shop.

Like what promised, Alyssa accompanied Justin to get tattooed for her 18th birthday, a real tattoo this time. It was supposed to be the 3 of them but Dennise wasn't able to go with them.

"Is that allowed inside the campus tho?" Alyssa asked while they were walking.

"Yes, Ateneo has one of the most welcoming communities in college." Justin said happily and Alyssa couldn't agree more.

"How about your birthday? Aren't you gonna celebrate it with your family and friends?"

"I already spent my 17 birthdays with them, I want to do something different for a change, this tattoo." Justin said and still couldn't get the smile out of her face because of her tattoo. She looked at her arm and adored the tattoo on it. "And I think Dad agreed since it's less expensive." She joked then they both laughed. "Wait." Justin stopped walking making Alyssa stop too. Justin picked up her phone that was vibrating. "Why has she been calling all day?" Alyssa saw it was Justin's sister who was calling, Dennise.

"Maybe she wants to greet you."

"She already did." Justin said confused then answered Dennise's call. "Hello?"

"Where are you?" Dennise asked on the other line.

"Out with---" Justin said then looked at Alyssa. Alyssa quickly shook her head so Justin wouldn't tell Dennise she was with her.

"It's your birthday and you're somewhere else?"

"If you're gonna greet me just do it, stop nagging on my birthday." Justin nagged too.

"Here's the thing, we were supposed to surprise you but it's taking you too long to get home. These candles aren't gonna blow itself off."

"Oh." Justin said and suppressed her laugh. "I'll get home and act surprised." the call ended. "Apparently there's a surprise party for me at home." Alyssa chuckled; she didn't hear Dennise but she was sure she was pissed.

-

Like what she said, Justin pretended to be surprised, other guests didn't know Dennise just spoiled the surprise but at least she sent Justin home. Justin and her Dad agreed not to have a party since Justin didn't want to, all she wanted was to get inked but Dennise insisted on throwing a 'surprise' party for her.

 laughed

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone greeted but someone wasn't able to finish the phrase when she saw someone behind Justin. Dennise saw Alyssa behind Justin.

Justin was greeted by her family and friends. She approached them and they started singing Happy Birthday. Though, tried to walk discreetly, Alyssa didn't escape Dennise's eyes. Alyssa tried to focus her eyes on the cake as she clapped with the guests, she could feel Dennise's death glare as if telling her it was her fault it took Justin too long to get home. Alyssa thought she'd melt first than the icing.

"Thank you!" Justin thanked everyone as soon as the song ended. Then the party went on, but definitely not for Alyssa and Dennise.

"Why are you with Jus?" Dennise, in a low voice trying not to make a scene, asked Alyssa as soon as she got the chance. "And why didn't you tell me?"

"Sinamahan ko lang siya." sabi naman ni Alyssa tho sa ekspresyon ng mukha ni Dennise dapat 'di na lang siya sumagot.

"On her birthday?" mataray na tanong ni Dennise. "How many times did you two get out without me knowing?" Alyssa's grew wide.

"W-wait don't get it wrong." Pagpapakalma ni Alyssa kay Dennise. Nakataas pa ang dalawang kamay na parang pinapatigil si Dennise kakatanong.

"Are you hitting on my sister?" seryosong tanong ni Dennise at bakas sa mukha nito na hindi na siya natutuwa.

"W-what? No!" gulat na sabi ni Alyssa.

"She accompanied me in getting my tattoo." Justin suddenly butted in. Alyssa and Dennise were in the corner but they were obviously not having a good conversation so Justin approached them. "It was supposed to be the three of us remember? But you said you have a date with kuya Myco."

Dennise looked at her sister confused and Alyssa noticed that she might have forgotten about it.

"Uh Jus, she couldn't come since she took care of the party, that date was just an excuse. That's why I came with you alone." pagdadahilan ni Alyssa.

Justin smiled and hugged her sister. "Yeah, and I thank you for that. Just don't tell the celebrant next time."

"Thank you." Dennise mouthed to Alyssa and Alyssa sighed thinking it was a close one. She smiled and winked at Dennise then left the two of them alone.

"Buddy!" Mosh shouted from across the room and ran towards Alyssa.

"Hey Buddy." Alyssa said then they hugged.

"I haven't seen you for a long time." Mosh said then they broke the hug. "Let's play!"

Wala naman nang nagawa si Alyssa at hinila na siya ni Mosh palabas. Mosh brought her to the back of their house and grabbed his basketball then they started playing. She missed the kid so she was having fun playing with him.

"Hey buddy why did you stop visiting?" Mosh asked as he dribbled the ball. "I lost a playmate and ate wouldn't answer me when I asked her. She also stopped smiling. I think she also missed you."

Napatigil naman si Alyssa sa pagbantay kay Mosh. His shot went in.

"Hey." Tawag ni Mosh sa kanya nang matulala siya. She looked at Mosh.

"It was my fault."

"Why?" Mosh asked. Instead of answering it, Alyssa smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll make your ate Den smile again." she said and Mosh smiled too. Then they continued playing.

-

"Don't worry she's not hitting on me. She just remembered a promise you forgot."  Dennise's eyes grew wide with what Justin whispered to her. Justin broke the hug and smiled at her sister. "I didn't hear what you two were talking about but I'm sure you were nagging. She saved your ass right there, you owe her one." Justin started walking away then stopped then looked at her sister again. "By the way she hasn't eaten yet." She said then left.

-

"Mosh why are you playing? Have you eaten yet?" Dennise, with a plate with food in her hand,  shouted and approached Mosh. Mosh and Alyssa stopped playing and turned to look at her.

"Yes ate." Mosh answered.

"Sayang naman 'tong dala ko." Dennise said. 

"It's fine. Ako na lang kakain. I haven't eaten yet." Alyssa quickly said then approached Dennise.

"I didn't ask." mataray na sabi ni Dennise.

"Sayang naman 'tong dala mo." pag-gaya ni Alyssa sa sinabi ni Dennise. Dennise rolled her eyes. "Akin na." Alyssa said then attempted to grab the plate but then Dennise saw her hands.

"Eew. Ba't ang itim niyan? Naglupa ka ba?" pang-aasar ni Dennise nang makitang ang itim ng kamay ni Alyssa galing sa alikabok ng lupa na napunta sa bola.

"Yeah, I just want to see if I could get any darker." pagsakay ni Alyssa kay Dennise. Dennise suddenly burst out in laughing, Mosh and Alyssa were surprised. 

"Hey Buddy you didn't just make ate smile, you made her laugh!" Mosh exclaimed. 

"She laughs when I'm making fun of myself." Alyssa replied sarcastically with a chuckle. Mosh laughed then went back to play again.

"That's the second time you were funny after that Nemo joke." pang-aasar ulit ni Dennise. Alyssa's face went poker face.

"Second time?" 'di makapaniwalang tanong ni Alyssa, tho alam naman niyang corny siya mag-joke. "Tapos ka na ba manlait? Can I have that now?"

"Not with your dirty hands."

"Sige subuan mo na lang ako."

"Do I look like a spoon to you? Wash your hands."

"Nahihiya akong pumasok ang daming bisita." pagdadahilan ni Alyssa. "So I guess I'll just starve myself he--- oof." Alyssa wasn't able to finish her drama when Dennise suddenly snuck a chicken in her mouth. She finally let Alyssa eat the food she prepared for her.

It was like the scene years ago when Alyssa and Mosh were playing at the back when Dennise suddenly showed up.

"Ang arte mo, ni 'di ka nga naghugas ng kamay!" Dennise complained. Nabulunan naman si Alyssa.

"Hosdghkl!" Alyssa was to cover her mouth when Dennise held her wrist.

"For the nth time your hands are dirty!" Dennise scolded her again. Nang makalunok na si Alyssa, nagsalita siya.

"Reflexes." pagdadahilan niya. 

"Tss. I'll show you how to wash your hands. Hey Mosh, let's get back inside." Dennise said then called Mosh. Dennise held Alyssa's wrist then dragged her.

But then someone's in front of them.

"Hey babe, I was looking for you." Myco told Dennise. With that, Dennise automatically let go of Alyssa's wrist.   

"O-oh." Dennise said, surprised.

"We'll go ahead." Alyssa butted in. 

"Hey." Dennise stopped Alyssa then handed her the plate but Alyssa just showed her hands and mouther 'dirty hands' then left with Mosh. Myco looked at the two.

"Woah, they got close real quick." Myco said in surprise as he thought it was Alyssa and Mosh's first meeting.

"Yeah, she taught Mosh how to divide." Dennise said with a smile then unconsciously followed the two leaving Myco confused why would Alyssa teach Mosh division while playing Basketball.

-

a/n: heyyyyyyyy belated happy new year i guess hahahaha

hope you enjoy this chapter

thank you for still supporting this story kahit ang tagal ko lagi mag-update maraming thank you guys!

'til next update 'pag 'di na ulit busy :(

wash your hands hahaha

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 4.7K 32
A MayWard Fanfic story
3.1K 192 39
What are the odds that Kervy (FJS) will meet the twin stranger of someone he used to love dearly? Will the feelings be the same or will it cause con...
3.1K 155 10
Aeros, a gangster who fell in love for the first time and ready to change just for the woman he loves. "Dos" was surrounded by rules that could prev...
Connection By Ara

Fanfiction

113K 2.1K 19
They told me to be grateful for the roof above my head, food on my table, affording hundreds of thousands of tuition fees, and all the other luxuriou...