Prince Pauper || KTH

By nanafics_

"You gotta deal with life just like everyone in this rat place." . . . . Kim Taehyung is the heir to Vante Co... More

-
0. Pack Your Bags
1. Welcome to Imuwa
2. Prince to Pauper
3. You're THE Kim Taehyung
4. Let's Meet The Rats
5. Suffer, Boy
6. The Great Escape
7. Playboy Rants
8. Think of Me Highly
9. Help Wanted
10. Prince's First Job
11. Scandalous Peanut
12. Unforgettable
13. You're So Wet
14. All About You
15. What Does Grounded Mean???
16. What About You?
17. Power of God and Anime
18. Starry Scenery
19. Oh, Baby, Baby
20. Love...In This Club?
21. Psycho on the Loose
22. Mother-Daughter Hot 411 Gossip
24. Meet Her Oppa
25. Meet Her Other Oppa*
26. PBPG Mishap*
27. The Deadbeat vs. The Prince
28. Dinner with a Side of Roast
29. Twins' Birthday
30. Never Ending Down Spiral
31. Trio Telepathy
32. Please F**king Wait
33. Tragic Events with the Prince: Meow Meow Edition
34. Greatest Blessing
35. Last Time
36. Just One More Day*
37. Pretty Poor Girl*
38. Until We Meet Again
39. Pauper to Prince
40. Her F@$%^&( Room?!?!?
41. Imuwa Women Do Be Hitting Differently
42. Ghost of You
43. Superposition and Contradiction Meet
44. K-Drama Rich Momma
45. Rags to Riches
46. Again
47. Unforgettable Too
48. It's Been a While*
49. Princess Penny*
50. Eat the Rich??
51. Escape the Shitty Town
52. Tragic Events with the Prince: Daddy Edition
53. The Sweetheart Muse
54. Faded Photo
55. Remember Me
Epilogue: Prince Pauper

23. Sweet Night

63 5 0
By nanafics_

Play Sweet Night by V when you're reading hehehe

~

Lim Penny.

That's what Taehyung could think about all day.

How does one describe the marvelous Lim Penny hailing from Imuwa?

At first glance, she's beautiful, absolutely captivating, and appealing to the eye of the beholder.

Her ever-glowing onyx irises filled with alluring darkness like an inquisitive owl flying through the mysterious night. They attracted anyone who wanted to see the abyss, the unknown.

And when they do, they found themselves in an abundance of enthralled treasures, an array that will leave you speechless and wanting more than what you get.

Her honey skin radiated at every angle especially when she grew tanner in the summer. Every bit of small yet effective beauty found within those rosy dots all over her face. The carving of uneven texture detailed the caramel marble of her portrait. The striking marks and colorful specks emphasized the amount of effort the universe did into creating an angel on Earth.

Her body sculpted like the ancient arts, with time and grace. Every curve, every stretch mark, every precision to her silhouette admired and praised like the artwork at Louvre. Though not necessarily perfect or the golden ratio, it simply affected them in any way possible.

Her smile was just...wow. It was like no other. How her shining ivories showcased her immense happiness. How her button nose lifted up in response. How her high cheekbones raised like the apex of a mesmerizing mountain.

But diving into her inner beauty, she was a kind, thoughtful, loving intellectual. She cared for those she loved and will protect them by any means necessary.

Though she rarely said much, she spoke in wit and wise. What she said and did was with purpose. She can be harsh when she wants to. She can be gentle if she wants to. There was always a reason for her behavior and actions.

Though she may be untidy, can't cook if her life depended on it (can cook rice and cup noodle), and at times become a terrifying nightmare or a deranged imbecile, they were her quirks that said she was still human.

Things still affected her, affected her feelings, her actions, her thoughts. She can easily be triggered though she won't show it.

Since day one, Taehyung was mesmerized by this mere girl from the small town of Imuwa. Though being like any other normal girl, not rich, not very ornate with appearance but knew what style fits her, just has school currently going on for her, she somehow stood out in the eyes of the arrogant prince.

She was able to rip his pretentious exterior to shreds and managed to peel out a new layer of Kim Taehyung. In their first time actually hanging out, though she was cutthroat with him, she whacked some sense into him to change his ways for the betterment of himself and those around him.

There was more to him than his wealth, his socialite-acclaimed title, his behavior, and Penny experienced it first hand.

Not a day goes by without Taehyung appreciating Penny for all that she did for him. He truly cared for her, more than he realized. If it wasn't for her, who knows would Taehyung be?

He realized he hadn't shown any of his gratitude to the girl after all these months. He was too caught up in trying to be with her rather than giving her what she deserved.

Words were not even to express them even though she acknowledged all that he gave. She deserved more than that, she deserved the entire world.

So the prince contacted his Hyungs for some favors in helping him out.

"Hyungs!" Taehyung greeted via video chat. He was on the roof again for better wifi connection. But this time he didn't want to escape and it was in the early afternoon.

"Tae Tae!" His Hyungs said in unison as they were all in the same place, Seokjin's tiny mansion might I add.

"How are you? How's poor village?" Hoseok asked in joy.

"Still shit but it's okay!" The prince replied. "I'm still on the roof for signal. I just needed to get used to it."

"Well, we're just chilling over at Jin Hyung's," Namjoon informed. "We would bring you here but...we're scared of your Halmeoni."

Taehyung laughed as he shook his head, "It's fine. I'm glad you're having fun."

"Wow, I see something different in you." Seokjin hooted. "Tell us more!"

"I'll tell you later. Right now I need some help."

"With what?" Hoseok wondered.

"Penny."

"Country girl?" Seokjin recalled the girl he was talking about.

"Thigh girl." Namjoon would always remember those thighs from kilometers away.

"Nickel." Hoseok wasn't good with names.

"Yes to all, I guess." The prince nodded, questionable to their nicknames for her. "But I want to do something special and I need wingmen right now to get a few things."

"Anything for you." Namjoon smiled while the other two agreed.

-

"Peanut, where are you taking me?" Penny giggled as she held onto Taehyung's hand.

Before moving, the prince covered her eyes with a blindfold, unaware of what he was doing.

The new night came into existence, slowly darkening Imuwa as time went on.  Ombre shades of blue covered the clear sky while milky sparkles peaked through. A fresh summer breeze swept their hair as strands danced in whimsical motion. The endless odor that Taehyung loathed was still there but he was officially used to it.

Though the snapping of leaves and getting whipped by the stalks was a dead giveaway, she wondered as to why he put the blindfold on her. The vibration of crickets heard from a distance as she heard Taehyung push the corn out of their way.

He instructed her to dress as beautiful as she already was and told her to wait for him at her house. She did and that's when he covered her eyes until now.

"Careful, Sweetheart," Taehyung warned as he dug deeper into the cornfield.

"Kinda hard when I'm blindfolded." Penny laughed, almost tripping but he caught her before she fell.

"I guess that's my cue to carry you." He playfully said. His back faced her as he crouched down to her height. "Hope on."

With no words, the girl found his shoulders then jumped on his back. He hooked his arms under her legs as he adjusted themselves. The blindfolded Penny took the opportunity to peck his cheek once she wrapped her arms over him. She rested her chin on his shoulder as she awaited her personal transportation to continue.

Taehyung chuckled before continuing their journey into the field. After shoving many corn stalks to the side, they made it to their destination.

"We're here. I'm gonna put you down right now." He announced. He carefully lets go of her as she hopped off of him before taking her hands.

"Am I allowed to take it off?" She asked as she tilted her head.

"Close your eyes first." He requested and she obliged. "Let me take it off." She nodded. He slowly took the blindfold off of her and threw it to the side. "Open your gorgeous eyes, Pen."

Once she did so, she was caught in surprise.

Though it was the same place, same area, same exact spot she took him to, Taehyung spiced it up.

There before them, he placed a ruby gingham mat over the flattened dried-up crops. In the center of the mat was a warm lit lantern, illuminating their surroundings for better vision. Surrounding the mat was a picnic basket, a silver platter, and a bucket of ice cooling what it seems to be an expensive bottle of red wine.

"Taehyung..." She gasped as she turned to the smiling prince who watched her.

He pulled her towards the setup before they sat on the mat. While she kept her gaze at everything he did, Taehyung reached for the silver platter before revealing their dinner for the evening; lobster linguini.

Fresh panulirus argus, fancy type of lobster, from the Caribbean Sea. Imported linguini crafted from the finest, most luxurious restaurant in Italy. Sauce created by Seokjin's renowned personal chef.

The prince got the bottle of wine, 1945 Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, another fancy shit that Penny didn't even know how to pronounce. He popped the bottle open with ease before taking two wine glasses from the basket and pouring some for each of them.

"Peanut, why did you do all of this?" Penny asked. She wasn't ungrateful for all of this, heck, she was interested in what all this expensive stuff tasted like but she didn't understand why he did this. "Where'd you get this?"

"Ask my Hyungs for a favor." He shrugged.

"Thank you guys for helping me. It means a lot." Taehyung praised the older trio for coming back to Imuwa with a trunk full of supplies.

"It's the least we can do for your pitied soul," Seokjin said as he grimaced around the environment.

He held onto the basket while Hoseok took the platter and bucket of wine. As for Namjoon, he held the mat and lantern for safety precautions.

"Now shall we put this in your prison-like house?" Namjoon asked.

"Uh, no." The youngest of the bunch shook his head. "I want you guys to help me set this up in a cornfield."

"Cornfield??" Hoseok exclaimed. "Are you acting as old farmers? Whittling some corn?"

"No, there's a spot in the middle of it where we can have dinner there."

"You expect us to go to the field?" Seokjin retorted. "Wearing our fine suits? I don't want pants to get dirtied."

"Come on, please!" Taehyung begged.

"Ugh, fine. Hopefully, I don't get slapped in the face by the corn." Seokjin grumbled.

By the way, he did get hit in the face with corn.

"But why?" Penny asked as he handed her a glass of wine.

Taehyung gazed ever so lovingly in her eyes as he got a hold of her soft hand. He pressed his lips onto her knuckles before he said, "Because I appreciate you so much. Words can't explain my sincere gratitude to my Sweetheart."

The girl's heart fluttered like graceful butterflies. She felt her fondness of him intensified much more than before. The prince in front of her was magically ethereal, like a fairy tale she read as a mere child. She fell harder and didn't regret it one bit.

"Thank you." She spoke softly.

The two enjoyed their wine and delicious meal. The newly discovered taste danced on her taste buds as she enjoyed every bit of the dish. As for Taehyung, he was hit by familiarity as he missed the elegant meal.

They talked about anything, told some secrets, learned more about each other, loving their time alone together.

After their dinner, Taehyung fed her newly harvested strawberries from his Halmeoni's farm while they looked up into the stars.

The two pointed out patterns of the glittered night blanket that filled the sky. The sweet heavens brightened the scenery below as shadows crafted around them.

But Taehyung's irises shifted elsewhere, targeting the astonished girl. Her mouth parted like she has never seen the starry night sky before. But in all honesty, she was purely fascinated with the sight at every chance she had.

A river of Penny rushed through his mind.

Never had he met such a wonderful, extraordinary girl. He never expected to feel more for her than he initially thought. He didn't think his experience at Imuwa was gonna be anything more but hell.

Through all the struggles, pain, hatred of the town, and what he faced, she was his solace. His light in the darkness of Imuwa.

The door of comfort and safety was open with her inside. He was almost there, ready to run to her, feel her by his side, never wanting to let go.

His view of her was ravishing, he wanted to hold it in his hands and keep it forever. So he decided to grab his film camera from the basket to capture the distracted girl.

Though it was dim, the lantern was the only light he had thus he used it to his advantage. After adjusting the settings, he snapped the image as the camera made the satisfying clicking noise.

The sound caught her attention as she frowned childishly. "Why do you always take it when I'm not looking?"

"Because I want to." Taehyung simply said as he put the camera back in the basket.

The girl focused on the prince, ignoring the stars. She smiled as she reached for his hand unexpectedly. "Why are you here?"

"Huh?" He tilted his head as he pushed his eyebrows together in confusion.

"Why are you here and not with the stars?" She chuckled softly before crawling onto his lap like it was an open house.

The ends of her dress slid a little up, exposing the higher parts of her thigh as he sat in between her bent legs. She circled her arms over his nape as she came face to face with the prince. Taehyung's hands settled down on her thighs while he rubbed his palms with her skin.

After doing so, the prince held her waist, tugging her closer to him. He licked his lips in habit as he eyed her with tenderness and affection.

She too concentrated on him with warmth and devotion, not wanting anything else but to be with him.

They didn't notice that their foreheads touched as the tip of their noses grazed one another. The gap between them closing as they came closer and closer, a centimeter away from their lips touching.

"Penny, I don't know if you know this." He whispered sweetly on her skin. She hummed, waiting for his response. "You've become important to me."

Her mouth curved upwards as she pleasantly puffed, "I hope so."

"Why do you say it like that?"

"Because you've become important to me too, Taehyung." She said before she clasped their lips together.

It wasn't long enough until he kissed her back as he tasted sugary lips, coated with her natural flavor, the strawberries, and remnants of the red wine.

This kiss was gentle and surrounded by adore. They wanted to feel each other's importance, how much they meant to one another. Their lips molded in a slow-motion to take in the unspoken "L" word.

Their feelings were strong, heightened compared to before. It was unmatched, at the top of their list, thinking no one can compete with the one in front of them.

They wanted this moment to last, wanted to stay in the moment. But they parted to see the compassion in each other's irises.

Taehyung lightly kissed her lips once more as he embraced her. "That was our first kiss."

A confused smile formed on Penny's face as she said, "Um, no it wasn't. It was at the club."

"No one needs to know that." He kissed her again as she felt him smirking on her.

"Literally, Jungkook and Jimin and probably Imuwa know."

"Don't ruin the special moment." He shushed her with another dear kiss. "My Sweetheart."

Penny gave him another infatuated kiss as she cupped his cheeks. "My Peanut."

~

Seems like there's a flame bursting between Taehyung and Penny huh?

It also seems like I'm missing a character...weird. Am I? Who knows?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
20.6K 1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
330K 10.9K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
47.2K 1.3K 32
|| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟹 || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? ⚠️ vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...