Intoxicated Love

By faeriesoireee

~Two-bit Mathews (The Outsiders)~ Y/n Curtis is the 18 year old sister in the Curtis family, but life isn't s... More

Character Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28

22

607 9 0
By faeriesoireee

Two-bit POV
Y/n asked Dally to walk to the DX with her, which I thought was strange. I brushed it off and continued to watch some Mickey. Darry eventually left, leaving Soda, Pony, Johnny, and I at the house, but those two were going to school soon.

A little while later Dally came back while the rest of us were eating breakfast, so he joined us. He and Soda were talking, but I wasn't really listening until Dally said to me "hey Two, can I talk to you outside?".
"Sure" I shrugged and got up, and then walked out to the porch.
"What's up Dally?" I asked him, "did y/n ever mention beating Marcia up at all?" he questioned me.
"Yeah she did, why?" I asked cautiously, "well she wants to do that tonight, but I need your help to make it all work" "ok, what do you need help with?". Then, Ponyboy and Johnny walked out of the house to go to school.

We both said goodbye to them, and Dally was acting strange and waiting until they were farther away to speak again.
"I need you to tell Marcia that you want to meet her in the back of the school to talk to her or something. I know that you-" I cut him off immediately "no way Dal".

I was absolutely not doing that. Never ever in my entire life would I do that. He doesn't understand what she caused me, the pain that she inflicted in my life and y/n's! I could never flirt with her, even if it is fake.

"No Two, you don't understand! I'm doing this for y/n to get revenge, not to hurt you! You're not actually going to do anything anyways, just saying it so I can set her up. Please just do it, I know that it's painful but I need you to, y/n needs you" he told me. I sighed, I really didn't want to do it, but he did say it was to help y/n. And I would do anything for that girl.

"Ok fine, when are we doing this?" I agreed, frowning a bit.
"Well we have to find her first, so let's go" he said and began to walk away.
"She'd be in school right now Dal" I told him. What a dumbass.
"So we wait until school is done, there" he said, sounding like he was the one who made the entire plan himself, and strutted back inside.

I shook my head and went to walk around town because I was bored. I walked for an hour and I wasn't paying too much attention to where I was going, because I suddenly found myself on the Soc side of town.
"Shit" I mumbled, I needed to get out of here.
I started walking faster to get out of their territory, but some of them noticed me.

"Hey greaser!" They yelled and laughed "what're you doing on our side of town, huh?" Another called to me. I ignored them and kept walking, which turned out to be a terrible idea, because they started following me. I started running and they ran after me and tackled me down. There were too many of them for me to take on, and they held me down while I struggled to fight back. They cut and punched me until they had had enough, and finally got up and left.

I slowly sat up and touched my face. Blood.
Great.

I tried to wipe it away and walked to the DX to pay y/n that visit I had promised. I kept getting funny looks on the way, but I shrugged them off.
I walked into the DX because I knew y/n would be working inside. Her back was facing me when I walked in, but when she heard the bell on the door ring, she turned around.

At first she smiled, but then looked worried. "Two? Oh my god! Are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine babe, what's up?" I asked. She continued to look at me with concern "babe your entire face is covered in blood, what happened?".

So that must've been why people were staring at me.

"Oh, I just got jumped" I shrugged and she nodded and went to get the first aid kit. She started absorbing the blood from my face to a cotton pad and said quietly "I gonna kill those sons of bitches". I looked at her "y/n it's fine, you don't need to do anything" I reassured her.
"It's just not fair the way that we're treated, you know? We shouldn't have to be worried about getting jumped all the time!" "Babe" I said calmly, knowing that was the only way to calm her down.
"I know it's not but we can't do anything about it right now, so let's not worry about that, ok?" I said to her, and she sighed deeply and looked up at me from my arm "ok".

I hung out at the DX for a while and started to tell her about Dally and I's plan for Marcia.
"I'm gonna pretend flirt with her and tell her to meet me behind the school at six, and then you'll show up instead and beat her" I told her. She smiled wickedly, which honestly scared me, "it's perfect" is all she said, and then came over and kissed me.

It's so scary when she becomes this way.
But it's also hot.

Eventually, it became 2:30 which meant that school was over and I had to go flirt with Marcia. I got to the school and saw Pony and Johnny on the way. Dally was waiting in front of the school.
"Go to Dally you guys I have business" I said once Marcia was in earshot. They left and I turned to her "hey baby" I spoke, "sorry about the other night, I was having a rough day" she giggled and I wanted to vomit just hearing myself say that.

"So I was thinking, you and me, back of school, six o'clock tonight, you in?" "Yeah of course!" She said smiling, and giggled as she walked off with her friends.

Once she was gone, I frowned and walked to Dally.
"How'd it go? Did it work?" He asked as soon as he saw me.
"Yes it worked" I said annoyed and he sighed with relief "ok good". Pony and Johnny looked at us confused, "we'll explain later" I said and we headed back to the Curtis'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 2 18
Arella Jean is the twin sister of Sodapop Curtis. She has a part time job at the Dingo and enjoys having fun with the gang. Thats until she finds her...
259K 2.6K 54
Imagines and Preferences of characters from The Outsiders including: Ponyboy Curtis Darrel Curtis Sodapop Curtis ...
9.3K 108 30
Dallas Winston has a 16 year old sister that lives at home with their dad. She is good friends with Quinn Curtis, Soda's twin as well as Kasey Randl...
6.6K 73 11
Y/n Cade older sister to Johnny Cade and best friend to Ponyboy Curtis. Her home life is not great. Her parents abuse both her and her brother other...