Flow [annyeongz au]

By iveuniverse

"I'm too scared to tell you I like you so I'm just hanging around you." - An Yujin Jang Wonyoung on her first... More

Prologue
*1
*2
*3
*4
*5
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14 // Yujin
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19 // Yujin
*20
*21
*22
*23
*24

*6

528 23 18
By iveuniverse

"Nyoung-ah, I'm nervous." Yuri said.

Our class is chosen to perform for the opening of the school festival. The emcee introduced our class which is our cue to go up the stage.

"JANG WONYOUNG, FIGHTING!" I heard Wooseok's voice.

He's a weird senior.

The opening finished so we went back to class to change.

"Wonyoung, where do you wanna go first?" Yuri asked.

"Should we go get something to eat?" I replied.

************

"Hey, Yuri. Why aren't you with Yena?" I asked her while we're eating.

"She'll be coming soon. We planned to spend the day together so sorry, can't accompany you today," Yuri explained.

"YURIIIIII!" Yena dashed and clung onto Yuri.

Right in front of my salad. Ugh.

"Oh, hi, Wonyoung! I'll be borrowing Yuri for today!" Yena greeted.

"Yes, yes. Enjoy your day, lovebirds." I answered lifelessly.

The two immediately walked away, looking all happy. Those two just don't get sick of each other.

Guess I'll be walking around on my own for today. Don't get me wrong, Yuri isn't my only friend but she's my closest one, besides Junho. He's still not talking to me so maybe we can't be considered close anymore.

"Wonyoungie! Why're you alone?" I met Nako along the way. She's with Hitomi, as well.

"Yuri left me for her girlfriend." I said.

"You want to come with us?" Hitomi offered.

"Su---"

"Thank you but she'll be going with me." Wooseok suddenly cut me off.

"Hoho, Jang Wonyoung~" Nako teased.

"Hmm, okay, okay. We'll leave our Wonyoung in your care, sir!" Hitomi said and giggled.

I think there's a misunderstanding here.

Nako and Hitomi left, leaving me confused with Wooseok.

"So, let's go enjoy the festival together, shall we?" Wooseok said, while smiling.

"Sunbae, why are you suddenly so nice to me?" I asked him.

"Let's just say you are a junior I am fond of. So, let's go." He replied and held my wrist.

We explored various booths by different classes. He feels like a really caring big brother.

We took a break for a while on the school grounds, under the shade of a tree.

"School festivals are a lot more fun with company, don't you think?" Wooseok said.

"Yeah. I see you don't have a girlfriend seeing you're with me." I told him.

"Stating the obvious." He just laughed it off.

We fell silent for a while.

"Are you joining the after party tonight?" He asked.

"Of course, it's my first high school festival. I should enjoy the most of it." I answered him.

"By the way, are you thirsty? I'll get you something to drink." He said and ran off.

He didn't even let me answer.

Moments later, Hyewon passed by me with her friends.

"Oh, Wonyoungie! What are you doing here alone?" She asked as she saw me.

"I'm not alone though. Wooseok went to get drinks." I told her.

"You're with Wooseok? Hmm, Wonyoung, are you dating already?" Hyewon teased.

"Pfft, how can a whiny baby like you date already?" Yujin joined in.

"I'm really not dating." I just mumbled since it's really exhausting to convince these people.

"Why aren't you with Minju?" I asked Yujin.

"She's busy with their booth. She'll be out later." She just answered.

"Wonyo- oh, are they your friends?" Wooseok said as he gave me a drink.

"Kind of." I joked and I heard Yujin reacted.

We decided to explore the school again since we rested enough. Hyewon and company also went ahead.

We stopped by Minju's class booth and I saw her happily talking with someone. I can't really tell who it is.

"Minju!" I called her as I got near.

"W-wonyoung! What brings you here?" Minju looked flustered as she saw me.

I glanced at who she was talking with and it was Chaewon. I'm just slightly close with her.

"Hi, Chaewon! I never thought you were close with Minju." I greeted her.

"Ah, yeah. We just got acquainted recently." She replied.

"Are you perhaps dating someone, right now?" I asked her, out of curiosity.

"H-huh? Why'd you ask that?" She let out a laugh but there's still a hint of nervousness.

"Nothing. I just thought I saw you with someone at the mall days ago but I couldn't really recognize who you were with." I told her.

"Pft. That could've been just a friend." She looked relieved.

Pretty sure Chaewon's hiding something but I won't force her to say it if she's that deadset on keeping it a secret.

Chaewon left after a while and I also did after I chatted a bit with Minju.

"I almost thought you forgot I was waiting out here." Wooseok said as soon as I went out.

"Sorry."

************

Time passed in a flash and it is almost time for the after party. The students started gathering at the grounds waiting for the scheduled fireworks display while they dance to upbeat music.

Wonyoung was just watching Wooseok get all hyped up with other students at the side. She rarely knows anyone yet so she got timid.

"Wonyoung! Finally found you! Did you enjoy your day? Sorry, I couldn't come with you." Yuri suddenly came up to Wonyoung with a bag of chips.

"It's fine. I was with Wooseok. Where's Yena?" Wonyoung asked her as she took chips.

"She's with her friends. And wait, you were with Wooseok?!" She asked in a shock.

"We were just going around as friends, okay? There's nothing going on. Geez." Wonyoung clarified.

"Well, if you say so." Yuri just said and started acting all hyped, grooving to the music.

Moments later, they announced that the fireworks will appear soon and started the countdown.

As the countdown reached 5, Wooseok slowly came up to Wonyoung and took her hand.

"Wooseok..." Wonyoung said as she tried taking her hand but Wooseok was unbothered and just looked straight ahead.

"3! 2! 1!"

And the fireworks appeared.

"Wonyoung-ah. I like you." Wooseok said.

Wonyoung fell silent as she doesn't know what to say.

"Aren't you gonna say anything? This is awkward for me." Wooseok said while still holding Wonyoung's hands.

"I don't know what to say. I just saw you as a friend, all along." Wonyoung just said and tried to take her hand again but failed.

"What? Friend? Wow. You're really something, aren't you?" Wooseok started to tighten his grip on Wonyoung's hand.

"H-hey-"

"You were obviously hinting that you liked me." Wooseok insisted.

"I did like you but as a friend. Nothing more." Wonyoung replied, still struggling with Wooseok's grip.

"I'm used to younger girls playing hard to get but seriously, you don't have to-"

"Hey, what are you doing?" Someone suddenly came up to them both.

"Yujin..." Wonyoung called out.

Yujin noticed Wonyoung's hand was held really tightly by Wooseok so she took the initiative to grab Wonyoung. Wooseok still held Wonyoung's hand despite Yujin seeing.

"Mind your own business." Wooseok said firmly.

"I definitely would but I can see how Wonyoung looks uncomfortable!" Yujin exclaimed.

"No, she's just pretending. I definitely know she likes me." Wooseok kept insisting.

"What are you saying? Wonyoung said she liked me though." Yujin said which flustered Wooseok making him let go of Wonyoung's hand.

Yujin immediately grabbed Wonyoung's hand and took her away from him.

"I thought they were just groundless rumors but he really does harrass juniors. Pure disgust." Yujin said as she was taking Wonyoung to where her friends are.

"Yujin, I never said I liked you though." Wonyoung told Yujin.

"That was a bluff, of course. I didn't think it would work that easily to throw him off." Yujin just laughed.

"Thank you." Wonyoung just said, shyly.

Yujin just smiled at her and they eventually reached her friends.

************

Message from Kim Wooseok

KIM WOOSEOK
jang wonyoung

I'm sorry

Hey pls talk to me

I didnt mean that really

I was just surprised but i promise it wont happen again

you're really not talking to me anymore??

"You cannot reply to this conversation anymore."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 416 10
two years ago, yujin gives up and wonyoung leaves. two years later, wonyoung comes back and yujin breaks all over again. or ex-bandmates, yujin and w...
14K 578 12
In which two strangers meet at the wrong time, breaking each other's heart. Hyunjin needs a fake girlfriend to show his ex that he can move on. Won...
63.4K 3.2K 25
"I start to freak out right now. My hands are shaking in fear," -Yujin
19.1K 727 40
Yujin being Possessive towards her so called 'friend' and until when she needs to stop calling her a 'friend' ? ^ 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛...