The truth

By lisarocks001

The story is about a girl named Cat Rose who on covers the secrets of the night. her secret boyfriend that ca... More

#Part 1# meeting you
#Part 3# the bad news
#4 love
#5 the fight

#Part 2#new school new people

29 0 0
By lisarocks001

As my mom yells at me to git to the bus before I was late.

I was getting my shoes on when my dog biscuit, who's a golden Retriever, ran up and jumped on me and drooled all over me making a wet stane on my black leather jacket.

I rushed through my room, through my kichen, and going through the house. Ones I got there, the bus was driving off in front of me with the kids laughing at me driving away.

I felt humiliated. I was starting to walk to school so my mom didn't find out. I was glad it wasn't winter or I wouldn't be walking.

Finally when i got there i stop in fear wondering wer to sit, who to talk too, or wer I had to go.

As I take my first step. I see a other girl who is new and is also in fear. I walked up to her and said "are you new too."

The girl said "yeah". So we both decided to stick together. I asked her what her name was, and she said "Lisa Rocks", "I'm cat Rose" I replied.

As we walk in the new school I see a kid being bullied when I walk buy. In my old school, I always stud up for them but this time I couldn't.

As I pass them I see them and they start bunching him just for homework and because he has A in his grade.

Most of the time I stood up for all of the students in my school but this time I couldn't move a foot in his direction. In the inside I was ready to punche but in the outside I was ready to leave.

The outside took control and I walked away in shame. I get to class as the bell rings as loud as a police cars.

As i take a foot in the class room I find a set all the way in the back and decided to sit over there. Right there and then I see a kid rush to it right when I got to the desk and he says" this is my seat!"

and as I see him go to a nother seat to tel the girl the same thing I sit down really fast.

when he came buy he said "that's my seat, move!" and I say "no, that's your seat" as I point to wer he told the girl the same thing, I see the teacher come.

He seams to be tricked and very hard working. He had a beard as short as 2 inches and he has black hair mixed with a little brown.

His name is mrs.Smiley. But he doesn't seem so smiley to me. As I grab my books holding my red velvet hair so my hair dosent get stuck to the chair like the other girl across from me.

Ones all the periods wer over I when home with Lisa and she lived down the street from me.

We both went home but alt least I was gonna see her to tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...