The yokai watch hero (Yokai w...

By nightmaredream714

After Izuku saved Bakuhoe from the slime villain,All Might didn't show up because the media, Izuku found a wa... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 2
adoption?
adopted

Chapter 1

698 10 4
By nightmaredream714

As you know the story that Bakugou always bully Midoriya.

This takes place after Midoriya saved Bakugou.

Bakugou(shouting): I don't need your help,useless deku!

Deku: ...*At least Kacchan is safe.*

Bakugou:[ went away] I don't need you!

Bakugou left,only leave Izuku alone.

Deku: I guess I'll stop having hope for being a hero.

At home

Izuku: Mom! Dad! I'm home!

Izuku: * Oh,I forgot they went to their 35th honey moon...*

Izuku: * God,they have too many honey moons*

Izuku: I just gonna skip dinner...

In his bed room

Izuku: *I hate you,All Might.You ruined my life.I just want to save everyone,what's wrong with that?*[tearing his all might posters][crying](Don't cry my waifu!)

After clearing his All Might stuff and burning them

Izuku[noticing that there is a watch]: Why is there a watch? I never see this before,why is there a note?

The watch:

the watch side:

(is it too small?)

Izuku picks up the watch and accidentally press a button and the lid pop up and a purple light shot out(Well,in the anime is purple,but the game is blue)(So purple blue?).

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 401 16
You were just some poor kid scrounging for food day by day not knowing your real parents or anyone for that matter your only other friend being one o...
29.1K 537 17
When Stan,Kyle,Kenny,Cartman,and Butters find themselves in Hell after encountering a portal in the middle of South Park,they meet up with the staff...
95.6K 1.2K 16
We all know the story of My Hero Academia from the Entrance Exam to the Sports Festival to All Might's retirement and Izuku Midoriya's journey throug...
39.8K 1.1K 32
"ᴵᶻᵘᵏᵘ ᴹⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ. ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʷᵒ ᵒᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ. ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵒᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ, ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ˡᵒᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ, ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ᵛⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ. ˢᵉᶜᵒⁿᵈ - ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵒᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ...