MY BEAUTIFUL BODYGUARD (COMPL...

By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

Zee Pruk Panich was one of Thailand's most prominent artistes. He came from a well-known wealthy family as we... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTORY
Saint Security
You're Hired
You Are Not The Boss Of Me
You LITTLE FUCKER!
Selfish Prick
Kissed By His Beautiful Bodyguard
I Kissed A Man And I Liked It
The Suspect
Protecting Him
Threats
Running Around In Circles
The Stalker
Bloodbath
Revenge
Second Chances
I'm Jealous, Asshole!
Bratty Babies
I'm Jealous, Baby!!
Go For The Jugular
We Are At War
The Royal Decree
No to Boy Love or whatever that SHIT is!
You Stupid Jealous Jackass!
Family
Saint Junior and His Crazy Daddies
His Cranky Sulky Bossy Baby
Caught In The Act
Baby Zee
Daddies Night Out

Meeting Thailand's Number One Star

3.1K 165 22
By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

"Hello?"
"Zee... are okay? Where are you? Is HawaHwa with you? Are you safe?" Dome asked his brother frantically.
"Dome... calm down... I'm fine..."  Zee said.
"Zee... please come home." Dome whispered.
"Are you okay?" Zee asked.
"There's another box Zee..."
"There's... There's ... a finger Zee!" His little brother sounded terrified.
"WHAT? Are you okay Dome? Where are you?"
"I'm inside my car. I don't want to go inside the house." Dome said.
"Call the police... Wait for me okay. Lock your car." Zee cautioned his brother.

Zee searched for his assistant but he couldn't find her. He was at a set shooting for a commercial about 2 hours drive from Bangkok. He dialled her number and she picked up his call.

"HwaHwa, where are you?"
"I'm at the parking lot. Why Zee? Do you need anything?"
"I need to head back home. As soon as possible."
"Now?"
"Now!!"
"You haven't finished shooting."
"I need to get back home. Dome needs me." Zee explained.
"I shall inform the director. I'll wait for you at the parking lot?" HwaHwa said.
"Okay... see you in like 5 minutes." Zee hung up and walked out of his changing room.

************************************************************

It was close to 8 in the evening when Zee arrived home. He knew the police had come and the police had left. Dome sounded a little better on the phone after the police left. He just did not like the fact that his brother was all alone at home after what had happened that day. His chauffeur stopped the MPV and Zee quickly jumped out of the car. He was about to reach his house when he stopped at his track. Two ferocious looking dogs came out of nowhere. The two huge dogs were now standing between him and his house. They were growling, snarling and were ready to pounce on him. Zee froze not knowing what to do. He had never seen these magnificent creatures before. Could they be his neighbours? He was not sure but they looked like they could tear his limbs into small bloody pieces.

"Good evening Mr Panich." A man suddenly emerged from the house wearing a black shirt, black jeans and a pair of boots. He had tattoos all over him.
"I'm sorry about that. Art. Kev. Stand down." The man instructed and the dogs stopped all their growling and sat down on their hind legs.
"I'm Pavel Mr Panich and I am your new bodyguard." Pavel walked to Zee and shook his hand.
"Where's my brother?" Zee asked.
"He's inside Mr Panich." Pavel said and they both walked inside.
"How is he?" Zee queried.
"He is better now." Pavel asserted.
"So... you are from Saint Security?"
"Yes Sir." Pavel replied.
"How many of you are here tonight?"
"2 for now." Pavel stated.
"2? Would that enough?" Zee questioned.
"2 of us would be more than sufficient Mr Panich. Then, you just met Artemis and Cavalier who will be guarding the house tonight as well. Have confidence in us Sir." Pavel stated.
"And who's the other body..." Zee trailed when his eyes rested on a beautiful man wearing a dark suit and was talking to his brother. Zee's breath hitched. His mind should be on Dome but he could not stop staring at the arresting looking man. Both Dome and Saint stopped talking when they saw Zee. Saint slowly stood up and walked towards Zee.
"That's my boss." Pavel said.
"Excuse me?" Zee kept staring.
"That's my boss. Owner of Saint Security." Pavel smirked looking at Zee Pruk Panch, Thailand number one actor who was staring at his boss like he wanted to devour him.
"He has that effect on many people." Pavel added.
"Sorry?" Zee turned his face to Pavel.
"That's Saint Suppapong. Owner of Saint Security. He is the other bodyguard guarding your house tonight." Pavel explained again to Zee and the actor simply nodded.
"Good evening Mr Panich." Saint said and extended his hand.
"Good evening." Zee could not take his eyes off the other man while he shook Saint's hand.
"I am Saint Suppapong and I am the owner of Saint Security. Dome met me today about the problem you have and unfortunately today a box was sent to you home again." Saint explained.
"Thank you for helping us Mr Suppapong."
"You can call me Saint.You are welcome."
"Pavel, you need to check for any weak points and any possible points of entry. Set up a working camera  system for tonight and tomorrow bring the tech team to set up the motion sensors as well." Saint instructed and Pavel nodded.
"Are they necessary?" Zee questioned.
"You don't have any CCTV in your house Mr Panich. We have no idea who sent the boxes at all." Saint pointed.
"Excuse me Mr Panich." Pavel nodded his head to Zee and left.
"Hi Zee." Dome greeted his brother.
"How are you?" Zee asked his brother.
"Better." He gave a weak smile.
"What did the police say?" Zee queried.
"It was not a human finger fortunately. It was severed from a mannequin." Saint explained.
"I vomited when I first saw it." Dome gave a weak smile. Zee hugged his brother.
"It's alright Dome... It is understandable." Saint said.
"Most importantly is you are safe Dome." Zee stated and let Dome go.
"Mr Panich may we have all your schedule in the next month so that my team can come up with a plan?" Saint asked.
"I can ask my assistant to send you the schedule." Zee asserted.
"Who is your assistant and may I know who else is working close with you?" Saint questioned.
"Are you suspecting MY people." Zee looked uncomfortable.
"Mr Panich, until we know who is responsible... I even suspect Dome." Saint asserted.
"What the fuck!" Zee growled.
"Zee... He's doing his job." Dome tried calling his brother down.
"Then I can even suspect you then?" Zee taunted.
"Of course... but if I were to stalk you and have any ill intentions to you... Mr Panich... You will be dead by now." Saint stated in a matter of fact manner.
"You will never know that I am coming for you." Saint said.
"Are you threatening me Mr Suppapong?" Zee was fuming. Saint Suppapong might be handsome and beautiful, but he was getting on his nerve.
"No Mr Panich... I was merely stating a fact." Saint muttered while Zee glared at him. Dome was assessing the situation in front of him.
"Zee... Mr Suppapong ... All of us had a long day... why don't all of us sit down and discuss this... Over dinner?" Dome suggested but Zee continued to glare at Saint while Saint continued to challenge his brother by being unconcerned and indifferent to Zee.
"Zee? Mr Suppapong?" Dome smiled weakly at his brother and Saint trying to diffuse the friction between the two.
"Zee..." Dome touched his brother's forearm.
"Mrs Brown has prepared some food for us before she left just now. Please?"
"Fine." Zee growled and stomped towards the dining room.
"I'm sorry Mr Suppapong." Dome muttered.
"Don't worry Dome. Please call me Saint." Saint asserted.
"Let's us head to the dining room." Saint said.

Zee and Dome were sitting at the dining table eating dinner and the awkwardness was palpable. Saint and Pavel were there but they simply stood waiting for the two brothers to have dinner. Zee kept on looking at Saint and showing that he disliked him. Dome on the other hand was trying as much as possible to ignore Pavel. Dome had invited both Saint and Pavel to have dinner with them as there was enough dinner being prepared for all of them but they declined saying that they could eat later. Saint informed that they need to discuss about the arrangements most suitable for both Zee and Dome. Nonetheless, Zee stated that he was tired and that they could do that tomorrow to Saint's annoyance as Saint believed that these arrangements were imperative in ensuring Zee and Dome's safety.

"What do you mean Dome's safety? I thought these threats are targeted on me?" Zee questioned Saint.
"Mr Panich, from what Dome had mentioned to me all the boxes consisting of the mangled decapitated stuffed animals, the bloody decapitated stuffed animals, the dead cat and also the finger this morning were all sent to this home." Saint stated.
"So?" Zee asked.
"There are two people who live in this house. You and Dome. Hence, Pavel and I have not concluded whether these threats are directed to you or your brother." Saint continued.
"What? Me? That's absurd!" Dome disagreed.
"What do you do Dome?" Saint questioned.
"I write." Dome replied.
"Write what exactly?" Saint persisted. Dome turned to Zee trying to understand what actually was going on.
"I write scripts sometimes. That would be it." Dome answered while averting Saint's penetrating gaze. Pavel was also studying Dome's reaction to the questions.
"We need both you and Mr Panich's schedules please. We also need everyone who comes and goes here in your home. We also need list of people who work with Mr Panich and you Dome. We also need list of family members who come and go here." Saint continued.
"How sure are we that whatever that we divulge to you Mr Suppapong will stay confidential? I do not want my life being paraded on any magazines nor online sites, if you understand what I am saying." Zee insinuated.
"If you are not confident with us, you can bring in your lawyer and we will bring in ours. If any information is leaked from our side, you can use the law." Saint proposed all the while he was calm even with what Zee insinuated.
"You are so sure of yourself... Mr Suppapong?" Zee asked sarcastically.
"I have to... in my line of business. If I second guess myself, lives are at stake." Saint pointed out as he stared at Zee. His professional and impersonal reactions to Zee's questions really aggravated Zee. He began disliking the beautiful Saint Suppapong intensely.
"I'm sorry Dome, I don't like dealing with these people." Zee contended.
"Zee! You promised!" Dome protested.
"I don't know who they are. I don't know their credibility. I have never even heard them!" Zee argued.
"Zee... you told me that you would accept whatever decision I made! Please Zee... this is our safety we are discussing!" Dome begged.
"Mr Panich, it is your prerogative whether you want to hire us or not." Saint explained.
"For now, you and your brother are our responsibility. Until you find another company to manage your safety and security, we will stay here because if anything befallen onto you and Dome; Saint Security will be liable." Saint challenged Zee with his rationale. Saint could see that Zee did not like what he heard. His jaw ticked. He simply waited for Zee Pruk Panich to say what was on his mind.
"Zee... please..." Dome begged his brother again.
"Find me a new security company!" Zee barked and stood up as he stared at Saint. Saint continued to be impassive with Zee's reaction.
"Zee! " Dome said exasperatedly.
"Mr Panich, I know you don't like me. But that's irrelevant. Your safety and Dome's come first. We cannot afford to be emotional." Saint insisted.
"I am not emotional!" Zee countered.
"Irrational then?" Saint challenged.
"How do you even get hired with this attitude?" Zee sneered while Saint sighed and shook his head.
"You are both emotional and irrational Mr Panich." Saint stated. In the meantime, Dome and Pavel were both watching how the Saint and Zee were getting at each other's throat.
"Dome... Find a new security team tomorrow. I don't work with unprofessional people like them!"
"It's your decision to make Mr Panich. Tonight, we will stay here to ensure your safety. Pavel, you will stay close to Dome while I will stay close with... Mr Panich. We have Artemis and Cavalier guarding outside. Pavel will also be monitoring the cameras. Gentlemen, please lock all windows and doors." Saint instructed.
"Don't worry Dome... we will stay until you find another security team who can take over from us" Saint continued.
"I'm not going to pay you shit for your service!" Zee growled.
"Zee... what is wrong with you?"
"Don't worry Mr Panich... we will not take a dime from you."
"I will be sleeping outside of Mr Panich's room. Pavel, you sleep outside of Dome's room." Saint instructed.
"Any questioned gentlemen?" Saint asked.
"No Saint... Thank you." Dome mumbled while glancing nervously at his brother.
"I don't give a shit where you sleep." Zee marched away leaving the 3 men behind.
"I'm sorry about that." Dome groaned.
"No problem Dome." Saint replied.
"Do you need anything? Pillows? Blankets? You have not even eaten." Dome stated.
"We are fine Dome. Don't worry about us." Saint stated.
"I'm actually quite hungry." Pavel grinned while Saint shook his head.
"Ignore him." Saint remarked and left the dining room.
"Do you want to eat? I can get you a plate." Dome said.
"Nah... just kidding."
"Are you sure?" Dome asked.
"Positive Sexy Baby!" Pavel winked.
"Don't!"
"Don't what Dome?"
"Don't Sexy Baby me."
"Okay... How about Baby?"
"No!"
"Sexy?
"No!"
"Honey?"
"What?" Dome shook his head.
"Kidding!" Pavel grinned.
"Why is your brother like that? He is so popular in Thailand and he has THAT kind of attitude? He's Thailand's star! Shocking!" Pavel said.
"He is usually a laid back kind of person. I don't know what happened. Maybe somebody rubbed him the wrong way." Dome replied.
"Well Sexy Baby..." Pavel said and Dome rolled his eyes.
"By tomorrow Saint and I will be out of your hair. If you want me recommend you another security company, I would suggest MewGulf Security. They are good... but not as good as Saint and I." Pavel smiled.
"MewGulf?"
"Yeah..."
"Why are you suggesting another company? They will make money and you will not." Dome asked.
"It doesn't matter. There will be other clients. What you have here Dome... is someone who is sinister and violent. People who could mutilate animals could escalate to mutilate humans. You need good people to help you." Pavel explained and Dome paled with Pavel's explanation.
"Hence... MewGulf?" Dome asked and Pavel nodded.
"Do you still want something to eat?"
"Do you have some fruits that I can carry upstairs?"
"Sure..." Dome turned around and opened the refrigerator. He then took out some fruits and handed them to Pavel.
"Thanks Sexy Baby." Pavel said.
"Shut up Jackass!" Dome growled.
"My oh my... My Sexy Baby has claws..." Pavel grinned but the grin disappeared when Dome grabbed the banana from Pavel's hand and whacked his head with it.

*******************************************************

"Excuse me... Pavel?" Dome opened his bedroom door and greeted Pavel who was on the floor just outside his bedroom surrounded by screens that had footage from the cameras he had installed.
"Yes?"
"Well... I couldn't find my cat... Is it possible for us to find him?" Dome asked.
"It's a cat..."
"Yes." Dome nodded.
"Why do you need the cat... with you?" Pavel questioned.
"He always sleeps with me."
"Lucky pussy... CAT!" Pavel grinned and Dome made a face.
"Maybe..." Dome stopped talking when Pavel raised his hand while he stared at the monitor.
"Dome... stay in your room. Lock the door. Make sure you have your phone with you. Do not open the door unless it's me, Saint or your brother." Pavel instructed.
"What's going on?" Dome's voice trembled.
"I hope it's nothing. Can you lock your bathroom?" Pavel asked and Dome nodded.
"Good... lock the room... then get inside the bathroom and lock it. Got it?" Pavel held Dome's shoulder and Done nodded again.
"My brother."
"Don't worry. Saint is with him. Get inside now." Pavel said.

Pavel saw some movement again. By then, he could hear Art and Kev barking like crazy. Pavel called his boss.

"Saint?"
"I could hear Art and Kev. Where's Dome?"
"In his bedroom. Secure." Pavel responded.
"I shall check on Panich. You go check on Art and Kev."

Pavel left the house and walked to the back of the house where Art and Kev were. They were snarling and barking at something in the bush. Pavel took out his gun and pointed.

"I have a gun and my dogs will and can attack. Put your hands up in the air. Show yourself slowly." Pavel growled. There was no movement.
"I repeat. I have a gun. Show yourself!" Pavel yelled.

Then, suddenly a fat cat wearing a frilly blue bib emerged from the bushes. It hissed at Pavel and growled showing its distaste and its hatred towards him. The cat then hissed at Artemis and Cavalier. It did not care that Artemis and Cavalier could chew and swallow the fat cat whole. The cat also growled at the two giant dogs who stared down at the furry ball in amusement.

"What the fuck?" Pavel said.

******************************************************

"Mr Panich." Saint knocked on Zee's door.
"Mr Panich?" Saint knocked and called him louder.
"What?" Zee yanked his door opened and growled.
"Please lock the door and if possible stay in the bathroom and lock yourself there." Saint instructed.
"What's going on?" Zee queried.
"It could be nothing but we cannot risk it." Saint explained.
"What..." Zee was about to ask again but Saint's phone rang.
"Yes?" Saint said.
"False alarm." Pavel responded.
"Okay. Thank you." Saint replied.
"False alarm." Saint informed Zee.
"Figures... It was the right thing to do NOT to hire you Mr Suppapong... Don't disturb me again if..." Zee stopped talking when they heard a sound. Both Saint and Zee kept quiet. Then, they could hear the sound again.
"Lock your room." Saint whispered and he took out his gun.
"Suppapong!"
"Be quiet Panich. Lock your room." Saint growled. He turned around and walked silently towards where the sound was coming.

Saint heard the sound again. He walked cautiously trying to not make any sounds himself. Artemis and Cavalier had stopped barking. Saint wondered what or who could have made the noise. He walked until he reached the end of the hallway. He stopped trying to figure out where the sound might come from. Saint's attention was brought to the closed door on his right. He stopped and waited for the sound again. There was none. Saint knew that if someone was inside, he could be attacked. Unfortunately, he had to make a decision. Saint turned the doorknob slowly. He pointed his gun and waited. Again, there was no sounds and no movement. Saint slowly stepped into the dark room. The room was quite spacious but it was dusty and Saint assumed that people had not used used the room for quite a while. Saint could feel something was not right at the same time.  The air was much cooler as if someone had opened a window. Saint continued to stay quiet while studying the room. There was no movement. There was no sound. Saint decided that he had to turn on the lights to see better. He had no choice. He was about to turn on the light when he saw a movement behind a curtain. Saint immediately raised his gun.

"Don't move. Or I'll shoot." He ordered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 587 9
My life taking a left turn the moment he take me in. I got everything I want but could I handle him when he was a mafia? 'Do you realize what you ha...
82.9K 3.4K 27
Dome has a very strong social anxiety and despite of his job as a great doctor, his social life is almost near to zero. One day his younger sister pr...
32.4K 983 28
A Young & succesful CEO named Zee Pruk Panich falls in love with his modeling partner when he collabs with his friend's company. The feelings will gr...
630K 17.9K 86
This is a mature story filled with smut and fluff... I've been inspired by this weeks episode of Why R U and my smutty brain won't let me rest until...