TEACHER ON A LEASH ||YB (UNDE...

By jjvnii

YEONBIN!!FF ## The school's most favourite literature teacher Choi Yeonjun could swear he hated his student b... More

be4hand
1
2
Hey hey.. :o

3

1.7K 108 60
By jjvnii

To say Yeonjun was annoyed was an understatement. His teaching was over for the day and he was now in his office, gathering all his stuff rather slowly. But more time passed, more reluctant he was to leave the school to go on the promised 'date' with Soobin. Date with his actual student.

The black-haired male sighed, finally having his stuff sorted so he was ready to head out. Despite being so hesitant on meeting with the student, he didn't want to keep him waiting forever as he was certain the boy had finished his classes way before him.

Walking towards the the main entrance, the teacher made no effort in fixing his hair or clothes, it was already embarrassing that he was wearing a skirt while hanging out with someone he shouldn't even be hanging out with.

Walking out on the parking lot, he quickly looked around to make sure no one could see him getting into Soobin's car and once he entered in the passenger seat, he closed his eyes sighing, as if he had been followed by crowds of crazy fans.

"You look like you just ran a marathon, are you alright?"

A voice followed with a light chuckle made Yeonjun open his eyes and glance next to him where the younger was.

"Don't pretend like this is the right thing to do, Soobin." The teacher mumbled before fastening his seatbelt and he really felt like melting into the seat and just merge with it.

"I never said it was." Soobin shrugged, before sighing a little and chewing his lower lip. Did he really just not care that bad? "Look, I really want to make this enjoyable for you, so please cooperate with me and ease down. Just give me a chance, would you?"

Yeonjun looked away to avert the other's gaze and he sighed too, while combing his fingers through his own hair strands.

But give him a chance, pfft. Yeonjun wasn't that naive, but it couldn't hurt to be friendly with the boy, right? It wasn't like he didn't have the power to get the giant kicked out of the school. If he tried something, it could be taken to the higher authorities and played out as a sexual assault.

So the teacher shrugged the tense and awkwardness off and gave the other a little smile. "Who said that I'm not at ease?" He sassed out and swiftly pushed his skirt a little lower as his sitting position was trying to push it up and reveal more than was desired.

"Okay then, Mr Choi." Soobin said with a chuckle, as he pulled over to drive further away from the school. He was fully aware that the older had no clue where they were going and he could take the male far far away from the city somewhere in middle of nowhere where he'd keep him and seduce him until he would willingly give in to the giant.

But that would go against Soobin's intentions and also beyond his abilities, so fortunately nothing like that was gonna happen.

"How long are we gonna drive? Just wanna know if I can take a nap or no."

Yeonjun's soft, somewhat sleepy voice made something in Soobin move. Despite the teacher was way older, out of school borders he was already acting way younger.. and cute. Soobin would lie if he said it wasn't affecting him.

"It's not far, but of course you can take a nap. I'll wake you up once we're there." Soobin answered simply, while giving the older a soft smile.

Yeonjun just nodded, before leaning his cheek against the car window, supporting his head with his hand. And just in span of a minute, he was already dozed off.

Soobin stole few glances at the man, his smile just widening as he cooed over his cuteness, he hasn't ever seen anyone asleep so adorable like the teacher seated next to him on the passenger seat of his car.

And he couldn't help himself, he waited until Yeonjun moved his head to lean back against the seat from his sleep, and then at red signal on traffic lights he snapped a quick picture of sleeping Yeonjun, which he immediately set as his lockscreen.

He smiled over how cute the male looked. His heart was doing front and back flips and he didn't understand how could he feel anything like he did for someone he just met. But he was sure he was going to slowly get the man's heart and never ever let him go. He wasn't gonna let anything stand between them. Not like with..

Soobin suddenly stepped on the brakes out of the sudden. The car froze in the spot and Yeonjun woke up, but he just whined, mumbled few incoherent words under his breath and fell back asleep.

Quiet curse words escaped Soobin's mouth, he got lost in his thoughts so he almost didn't see the red light and the row of cars in between them. But thanks to his fast reflexes nothing happened. He wouldn't forgive himself ever if it did.

Calming himself down, Soobin continued driving, but this time he didn't let his mind distract him with thoughts, he was focusing on driving.

Some time later, they finally arrived to their destination, so Soobin parked the car and turned at the other male. He softly shook his shoulder to wake him, while lightly biting on his lower lip.

Yeonjun slowly snapped out of his nap, sitting up and rubbing his temples. Yawning, he looked over at Soobin. "Are we there already?"

Soobin nodded, unfastening his own seatbelt so he could get out of the car and breathe in the fresh air of the place he picked. It was literally right behind the city but it looked like kilometres away with its mountainy and valley-like scenery.

Yeonjun slowly got out of the car as well and he gasped. Partly because he was shocked at how beautiful the place looked and partly because it was really cold there and he was shaking in his skirt.

"How long did we drive." The teacher mumbled sleepily, while hugging himself and trying to warm up a little by rubbing his arms up and down.

"Just an hour."

Soobin's answer was casual as he opened the car trunk, just to pull out a long light brown coat, handing it to the other.

Yeonjun's eyes lit up a little and despite he didn't like the way he showed he needed to be helped and even by Soobin, he was happy to not end up stuck in his bed suffering of a huge cold the next span of days.

Soobin watched the older put the coat on and button it all up, he had to let out a little chuckle at how the coat was so big on the male, even with cute coat paws. The coat was a little huge even on himself as it belonged to his brother who was even taller and bigger than him, but on Yeonjun? The man was literally drowning in it.

"Stop staring and rather tell me why did you take me to this.. beautiful place." Yeonjun said grumpily, but he cut himself off in the middle of the sentence as the place they were at was really breathtaking.

"Just to have a walk here and there is one place I wanna show you, Mr Choi."

Soobin's face was decorated with a little genuine smile and Yeonjun's cheeks painted pink, partly from the cold and partly because he was the type to get flustered easily and even by little things.

"Come on, drop the Mr.Choi in private and call me just Yeonjun." Yeonjun replied and returned the other male a smile.

Soobin let out another chuckle as he didn't expect the teacher to offer to call him by his name on his own. At least not this soon.

And then they began to walk, by one another's side, with pleasant silence hosted in between them. It wasn't awkward at all, there were just no words needed.

"I used to go to this place with my family when I was young. But since ever we went here for the last time, I only come here alone if I need to be alone with my thoughts. There was only one person I ever took here other than you that isn't family, because this place holds a very special place in my heart."

Yeonjun listened to what the other had to say and his heart race quickened. If the place was so special to the man, why did he take him there? He didn't understand that at all. But still, he didn't ask.

"Me and my family used to travel to different countries every year. We never had a place like this to always go together. It has to be nice to have such a place to go to with people you care about, or just on your own to be alone for a bit."

Yeonjun let out a soundless sigh and then they began talking, naturally, about anything they could think of, they even laughed together and the teacher forgot for the while about what type of person Soobin actually was rumored to be.

They walked further together, now they were going up a little cliff. And more they walked, more enjoyable for Yeonjun it was.

Finally, they reached the waterfalls and Yeonjun was honestly shook. "Wow.. it's so breathtaking here." He said while his mouth was wide opened.

"I can't believe something so beautiful like this can exist so close to Seoul.."

Yeonjun was truly in love with the place, it really looked like taken from a fictional book or a painting, it just looked too good to be real.

Soobin chuckled a little as he watched the teacher snap pictures of the waterfalls and the green scenery in front of them.

Soobin found the man next to him maybe rather more breathtaking and beautiful than the place itself; he was the most beautiful person at the most beautiful place.

And here it wasn't even as cold anymore, so Yeonjun unbuttoned the coat and rolled the sleeves up, but he felt the piece of clothing really comfortable and it also smelled good. He wouldn't admit it out loud of course, but he'd be more than happy to keep the coat.

"Come, there's one more place I want to show you."

Soobin's voice snapped the other back into reality, of course if he wasn't dreaming. The taller offered his hand to the older, who took it with blushing cheeks.

So they walked together towards the other destination, which was like ten minutes walk away from the waterfalls.

Once they arrived in front of a gigantic rock with an opening into the ground with vines reaching down almost to the bottom of the hole, Yeonjun became a little anxious, as he suffered of a huge fear of heights, since it was more than obvious they were about to go down there.

"Use the vines, slide down, it's more than safe I assure you." Soobin said with a soft smile, he even reassuringly squeezed Yeonjun's hand, he knew the other needed reassurance at that moment.

"Uhm.. can you go first? In case.. um.. you know.. had to catch me?" The teacher babbled out, his cheeks fully on blushing from embarrassment.

Soobin chuckled and nodded, before grabbing on one of the vines and sliding down on it, whistling out loud as he found it really fun.

But for the older, it didn't look like fun at all. Despite that, once Soobin was securely standing down there, ready to catch him if anything happened, a little hesitantly the male grabbed on the vine.

It took good few minutes of him fighting with his own fear, before he took a deep breath and closing his eyes he jumped, sliding down the vine. He couldn't look, as his fear was strongly pulsating all around his body.

But the next moment he knew he was already standing with his feet safely on the ground and his knees were all shaky.

"You did it, Yeonjun-ah. You're here. Are you alright?" Soobin said chuckling a little.

Yeonjun opened one eye and when he saw he was completely alright and securely on the ground, a big rock fell off his heart.

"Haha, I wasn't scared at all. It was fun! Really fun, don't you think, Soobinnie?"

The teacher tried to quickly hide his embarrassment before he looked around, just to have his jaw drop to the ground.

[a.n. can we pretend both of the places are actually in korea okay, pLS]

The place was secret, but so beautiful. Yeonjun could see why this place was so special to the male standing next to him.

"I can see why the place is so special to you.. it's so beautiful."

Soobin smiled and once again, he was watching rather the male next to him, than the place which he by the way knew all by heart after the years visiting there.

"Let me show you around." Soobin insisted, smiling and once again offering his hand to the older, who took it with another blush decorating his squishy pair of cheeks.

So they walked around, Soobin talking about every corner of the place, adding a story from his memory to each of it.

And Yeonjun listened, he listened carefully and once again, he was absolutely forgetting what kind of person Soobin was supposed to be for real.

They spent hours at the place, ending up just sitting on the grass and laughing together, exchanging stories and just having fun with each other.

But eventually, everything has to come to an end. And so did their little date, how Soobin would like to call it.

The way up the vines was a lot harder for Yeonjun. So he ended up on Soobin's back, holding so tightly onto him and burying his face in the crook of his neck, while the taller climbed up one of the vines.

And once they were up, the teacher ordered the younger to pretend like that never happened, what Soobin promised to do with little laugh.

The walk back towards the car couldn't go in silence, the pair was once again talking about anything they could think of.

On the way back to Seoul, after Soobin offering to drive the other male home and him telling the giant his address, the teacher was once again fast asleep in his seat.

Smiling a little, Soobin was driving without any disturbance that time, the whole way stealing few glances at Yeonjun from time to time.

Once he reached the other's house, he stopped his car and shook yeonjun's shoulder a little. "We're here, Yeonjun."

The teacher slowly woke up, rubbing his temples. After attempting to send his biggest sleepiness away, he turned at Soobin.

"Thank you for today. Really, thank you for taking me to the place. I will never forget it. And also, have nice rest of the day, Soobin."

Yeonjun smiled softly at the other before jumping out of the car, leaving the other in loss of words and just staring his direction as the teacher had disappeared in his house, completely forgetting reminding him to return the coat the man had borrowed earlier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.3K 35
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
1M 42.3K 85
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
447K 9.4K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
997K 32.9K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...