The Return | Zombies Sequel [...

由 MinariStan

The zombies return 20 years after the first incident. Will the sons and daughters of past survivors live thro... 更多

Chapter 1: Regrets
Chapter 2: The Beginning
Chapter 4: Downfall
Chapter 5: Downfall [2]
Chapter 6: Downfall [3]
Chapter 7: Downfall [4]
Chapter 8: Broken
Chapter 9: The Recording
Chapter 10: Surviving
Chapter 11: Progress
Chapter 12: Break in
Chapter 13: Friends
Chapter 14: The Stray Kid
Chapter 15: The Video
Chapter 16: Stories
Chapter 17: Hope
Chapter 18: Saved
Chapter 19: Run
Chapter 20: Ride
Chapter 21: I like you.
Chapter 22: Alive
Chapter 23: Fixed
Chapter 24: Reunion
Chapter 25: New and Old Friends
Chapter 26: Normal
Chapter 27: Lunch
Chapter 28: Picnic
Chapter 29: Comfy
Chapter 30: Gifts
Chapter 31: Dinner
Epilogue

Chapter 3: The Hotel

1.4K 74 29
由 MinariStan

{Before I continue on with the story, I should let you know that the ages of Itzy and TXT in this story aren't the same as their real life one because it makes more sense if they were younger in this plot. So I made this list to sort of give you an idea of the ages between them. They're mostly high school teens and the age orders of the group are kind of the same with small changes. Here's the list.

Yeonjun - 19
Soobin - 18
Beomgyu - 17
Taehyun - 17
Kai - 16

Lia - 18
Yeji - 18
Ryujin - 17
Chaeryeong - 17
Yuna - 16

Jeongin - 18
Somi - 18
Hyunjin - 18
Chan - 19

Hope this makes it easier when reading the story, sorry if it's confusing.}

- author guy

JiNayeon, Soobin, and Lia

"So Ima light it up like dynamite~~"

Nayeon sings as she casually walks to the elevator. She continues to hum as she taps her foot. She checks her phone again to make sure that it's actually happening and once she notices that there's no signal or wifi at all then she rolls her eyes.

Nayeon lightly skips to the hotel lobby to see Jin sweating with a wrench in his hand. Her heart skips a beat and she back hugs him swaying to the beat of the song she was just singing.

Jin smiles as he feels her move him side to side. Nayeon asks, "Was the hotel empty?" Jin sighs and says, "What timing, am I right? The apocalypse starts right after I close down the entire hotel for a few days for safety inspections, fumigation, and renovations so I can prepare for the holiday seasons." She blushes, "You sound so hot when you say those fancy business words."

Jin scoffs and says, "Isn't it ironic though? In the first apocalypse, we were in a hotel together and the same thing happened again." Nayeon chuckles and says, "Yeah, but this time everyone knows where to gowns we own the hotel."

Jim replies, "I own the hotel. It's only under my name." Nayeon pouts at him and he chuckles, "Okay, what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine." She smiles back and says, "I can't wait for everyone to get here. Now that they have families it'll be so fun. I'm glad you prepared so much for this."

Jin eyes outside and says, "Right. I already fixed the generators so only one floor of rooms is powered up. It's morning right now, should we take a walk?" Nayeon sighs, "Okay, I'm down."

She lets go of her hold and stands next to him. Jin takes a hold of her hand and they walk outside.

It's morning so all the zombies should be away. It's the perfect time to find people who can use the hotel as a safe haven.

Ever since the last apocalypse, Jin not only bought a hotel for Nayeon but he also made it a safe haven in case something like this happened again. Stocks of food and gasoline is stored in the basement of the hotel and he's zombie proofed the entire lobby just in case they had to hide in there again.

Jin suddenly speaks up, "And you told me it was a waste of money to invest in all the safe haven stuff." Nayeon rolls her eyes, "When your husband says, "Hey, let's spend millions of dollars on a bunker that we might never use," then you start to doubt his decision making." He smiles, "But, I was right. I told you I'm a psychic."

Nayeon chuckles, "More like psycho." Jin smiles proudly, "Whatever, my investment paid off." She quickly notices a couple walk into a bread shop and says, "There you go. Our first guests"

Jin eyes them walk inside and says, "Let's go~"

"Soobin, I don't think this is a good idea."

The boy says as he grabs the loaves of bread, "We need to eat and this bread is only good for a while. We should take advantage of it before they get moldy. Plus, they make good pillows for sleeping."

Lia whines, "I think we should find a place to hide. What if the zombies find us in here? Is this just your excuse to rob this bakery?" Soobin says, "Wait, there's more at the back. If we're lucky, there'll be some banana bread."

Lia's eyes suddenly widen as she tugs his arm. He opens his mouth to speak but she puts her finger over his lips.

crack

Soobin's eyes widen and Lia whispers, "Does bread make a good weapon?" He shrugs his shoulder and stands in front of Lia.

Once the figure is in front of him, Soobin smacks her head with the loaf.

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

Soobin and Lia jump at the sudden shriek and they suddenly hear laughter from the other side.

The two slowly peak outside to see an older woman on the verge of tears and another man laughing his brains out.

Nayeon yells, "YAH! IT'S NOT FUNNY! WHAT WAS THAT!" Jin can only laugh as Lia and Soobin slowly reveal themselves.

Jin eyes them and smiles, "Hahaha, oh hi! We're here to save your lives!" Nayeon eyes the loaf of bread on the boys hand and suddenly glares at him. Unconsciously, Soobin hides it behind his back.

Nayeon sighs and fixes her hair while wiping her tears. She says, "Let's hurry up before it gets late."

Jin smiles, "Just follow us, I'm basically your savior and no I am not Jesus Christ."

TaeSana, Chaeryeong, and Taehyun

Taehyung and Sana sit at the dining table with cups of hot chocolates in their hands.

Sana giggles, "Do you think we had a bad first impression?" Taehyung says, "I don't think we had a bad impression, I just think that she came here at the worst timing."

Sana asks, "What do you mean?" He replies, "Well, first of all this is the first ever girl Taehyun brought home." She nods her head and he says, "I mean it was going well and all, we were having laughs and I actually like her. She's good at joking with people and she has a soft personality."

Sana nods and says, "So what went wrong?"

Taehyung chuckles, "Well, I don't know if it's the fact that the zombie apocalypse happened or that we had to tell her that her parents are probably dead and roaming the roads as mindless zombies." Sana smiles shyly and says, "Right, we should have left that out."

Taehyung sighs and says, "Well, it kind of helped Taehyun in a way." Sana says, "Yeah, I mean he's comforting her right now. So I would rate this a 5/10 first meeting."

He nods again and says, "We just went grocery shopping last week. I think we can bunker up here for a few days then make our way to Jin's hotel." Sana nods again and says, "I hope the kids are fine, they've been up there for a long time."

Taehyun wraps his arm around Chaeryeong awkwardly as he whispers, "Just cry it out... It's best to get it out of your system." This was awkward for him. Despite his parents being extroverted and having their explosive personalities, he tends to be laid back. Which meant that he rarely confesses his love to other people, so when he does it's awkward for him.

The last brave thing he did was confess to Chaeryeong a few weeks ago. Now, she's here crying in his room because of the zombie apocalypse. He would be scared himself but seeing the girl he likes break down in tears really gives him the courage to protect her or at least act like he's not scared.

Chaeryeong whispers in her tears, "W-why is this happening?" Taehyun replies, "I don't know. I'm really sorry for bringing you out here when you should have been with your parents. But, I know we can find them. My parents seemed calm about this and I'm pretty sure they've been through this before. We'll find your family and we'll save them. I promise."

She looks with her tears starting to calm down, "Really? This happened before?" Taehyun nods and smiles, "I can tell you all about it. We kinda have a lot of time to waste." Chaeryeong stays quiet as Taehyun starts to speak the stories his parents told him before.

Sana asks, "How is it?"

Taehyung hushes her as his ear stays glued onto the door. He backs away and says, "I think they're fine. Now, back to the hot chocolate." Sana pouts, "There are no more marshmallows." Taehyung joins her in pouting and says in a sulky tone, "I guess, we'll cancel that then."

Sana sighs and the two walk towards their bedroom.

To be continued...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

33.6K 2K 43
you can stay here. SPOILERS ABOUT INSOMNIA ARE IN THIS SUMMARY the sequel of the zombie skz book "insomnia" you never thought life could get worse a...
6.6K 198 12
Trappe students must escape their high school which has become ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. Nam ra x fem reader Going to try and update...
1.9K 239 22
where seventeen year old lia goes missing and her friends aren't able to take it. when randomly, an anonymous user keeps giving hints to her so-calle...
150K 10.8K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...