A Blue Rose (Abused Male OC x...

By ShadinRoyaltyPure

Inspired by Ninja Rose (Abused Male Reader X RWBY) by DMCXRWBY Sage Rose, the son of Summer Rose and Taiyang... More

Sage's bio
Chapter 0 - The Blue Rose Blooms
Chapter 1 - The Wilting Rose, Meeting the Pure family and their relatives
Chapter 2 - First Adventure, Saving a Kitten
Chapter 3 - The invitation, Sisters
Chapter 4 - A Happy Family Reunion
Chapter 5 - Taiyang's judgment
Chapter 6 - Team Super
Chapter 9 - The Bunny and the Bully
Chapter 10 - Sage vs Y/N, Dimensional Brothers
Chapter 11 - What are friends are for?
Chapter 12 - The discussion, The festival
Chapter 13 - The cat's out of the bag Part 1
Chapter 13.5 - Sage's intense training routine
Chapter 14 - The cat's out of the bag part 2

Chapter 8 - First day

478 8 1
By ShadinRoyaltyPure

After Team SPR's test with Sonic and Shadow, Sage was in the courtyard with Ozpin and Glynda Goodwitch, "Sage, I never got to introduce you to my assistant and combat teacher, Glynda Goodwitch." Sage looked at Glynda and offered her a handshake, "Hello Professor." Instead of accepting the handshake, Glynda paced around the young boy, seemingly examining him. She took the blue rose out of his back and examined the scythe, "I must admit, you fight well for one so young."

"Uhh... Thanks?"

"Now, I must ask. Who taught you to fight like that and who gave you your weapon?" Glynda asked and Sage then made a huge smile as he then answered, "My father taught me how to fight while my uncle Sonic trains my speed department." Ozpin and Glynda knew he was being honest but Glynda still wasn't certain about having him stay, "Oz, Mr. Rose is a great fighter but he's too young." Sage felt offended as he crosses his arms and puffed his cheeks, "I know, but he has the potential to become one."

"But sir-"

Ozpin slightly raised his hand as he then said, "You saw the same as I did, he has great potential especially the Pure siblings and not to mention, Sonic and Shadow have been assigned to be their guardians." Glynda then looked back at Sage who is looking through his scroll and eventually gave up as she sighs and gave the weapon back to Sage, "Just, try not to cause any trouble."

"No promises." When Sage said that Glynda made an audible groan as she walks away, "Sir, permission to go to Vale?" Sage asks Ozpin as the headmaster then said, "Permission granted."

Sage smiles as he then walks away, only for him to regroup with Team RWBY and the Pure siblings, "Hey guys, you searching for me?" Ruby then said, "Yep." Sage then notices Shadow walking away, "Where's he going?"

"He said he's going to train hard to beat uncle Sonic." Yin answered as Sage facepalm at what his uncle did, "This again? He never gives up about that does he?"

"Nope!" Rosetta immediately said and it made Sage shook his head, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting hungry." Yang said as she held onto her stomach, "Me too." Yin said as she did the same, "Well, let's head to the cafeteria!" Sage said as he uses his semblance towards the cafeteria, "Do you even know where you going?!" Weiss shouted at Sage making him go full stop as he runs back at them and shrugs at them in embarrassment. 

Meanwhile with Ozpin and Glynda, "Oz, is it wise to let a little boy like Mr. Rose fight Grimm?" Glynda asked as she is still having doubt about Sage, "I'm still on the fence about it but when I look at his eyes and his skills, he seems to have experience and with the Pure siblings by his side, Mr. Rose can overcome anything." 

(Small Timeskip)

Team RWBY and SPR arrived at the cafeteria to eat when they were joined by RWBY's good friends, Team JNPR, "Oh hey guys! Sage, Pure sisters, these are our friends Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha, and Ren."

"Yo!" Sage greeted as he gives them a two-finger salute.

"Hello!" Ruby/Rosetta greeted.

"Whatcha doin'?" Yang/Yin greeted last as Team JNPR's faces show shock and surprise that they're another pair of Ruby and Yang, "Before you ask, no. We may look like Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long, we are not blood-related, just look-a-likes." JNPR nodded signaling that they understand it.

"Anyway, your fight out there is awesome." Jaune compliments the speed trio, "You saw our initiation?" Rosetta asked, "Yeah, half of the school saw it." Pyrrha told them.

Then suddenly, the ginger-haired girl named Nora energetically ran to Sage, "Hi, I'm Nora! Do you like pancakes?!" Sage had a single drop of sweat on the side of his head, "Uhh... Yeah, I do." Nora smiles widely as she pulls Sage into a back-breaking hug, "I KNEW IT! WE ARE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!" The last guy known as Lie Ren stepped forward and pulled Nora off of Sage from the bone-crushing hug,  "Sorry about her." Sage then stood up straight as he popping his back, "It's fine." Team JNPR joined them for lunch as they all shared stories about their adventures to get acquainted with each other. The Pure siblings immediately took a liking to each of them and knew they were going to be good friends with them.

(Timeskip to morning)

The next morning, Sage woke up and saw that he was the only one in the room. He looked over at the desk and saw a note for him.

Dear Little Brother,

Team RWBY and we are at classes right now and sorry we couldn't wait for you to wake up, we'll see you after classes.

RWBY and PR.

After Sage read the note, he was wondering what he can do while his sisters are in classes. So, he decided to go to vale with his car that he got a few months ago, he then went to Beacon garage and removes the giant cloth covering the Grotti-610.

Sage smiled at his car as he enters it and starts the engine as he droves all the way to Vale. While he was driving through Vale, people were looking at the car in awe and jealousy, and when the car is parked near a park, people were wondering who is the rich guy drives the supercar and what they didn't expect is that a twelve-year-old kid walks out of the car and pressed the lock button and walked away while people looking at Sage in shock.

Sage then went to a library to buy two books name, "How to enhance your Aura usage?" and "The history of Ninjas." He then went to a park and ordered some food at a nearby food truck as he ordered a whole triple cheese pizza, garlic breadsticks, and hot cocoa with marshmallows, he was reading the ninja book when a black raven with red eyes perched on his shoulder getting his attention, "Huh? Uh..? Hello!"

 The raven tilted its head before flying in front of him and transformed into a woman who smiled at him, "Well look how much you've grown, I remember when you were just learning how to walk." Sage quickly recognized who she was and said, "Aunt Raven?" Raven smiles at her nephew, "Hi Sage." Sage quickly stood up and hugs his aunt, "Still a hugger I see?" Sage looks at her with a huge smile on his face, "You look just like your mother." Sage did the Son Goku grin making Raven smile.

The two sat on the table where Sage is eating his pizza, and Raven ate garlic breadstick, "Summer and this so-called 'Shadin' told me about Tai. Are you alright?" She asked as Sage made a sad look before looking down and slowly nods, "Yeah, I'm okay now." Raven sadly sighed as she then said, "I know you did what you had to do to leave but I just wish you would have told me, your mom or Qrow, we would have believed you and would have helped you." Sage was shocked upon hearing that now knowing about his "Father's" lie and manipulation, "So, did I ran away for nothing?"

"I wouldn't say that, look at you, you were weak and helpless back then and now you are strong, smart, fast, and not to mention, handsome." The last part made Sage blush as he buried himself with his book, "And I also heard that you found another family. Is that true?" The young boy's eyes widened as he just remembered, he still saw Shadin as his dad and co. However, despite how much he loves the Pures and co. and sees them as his family, he still wonders about all the time he missed with Ruby and Yang, his mother's homemade cookies, seeing Uncle Qrow stop by either to say hi or just to borrow their bathroom and be on his way again.

"Yeah, I love my new family but I really missed you guys so much." Sage said as he let go of a tear, "It doesn't matter anymore, you're back now and you still have us and your new family. That's all that really matters." Sage always missed the words of wisdom from Raven, the very few times she came to visit, he then smiles as he walks up to his aunt and hugs her, "Thanks Aunt raven." Now Raven wasn't much of a hugger as Summer, Ruby, or Yang but she smiled and hugs back, she then breaks the hug and said, "By the way, I saw your initiation." This surprised Sage as he then looks at his aunt and said, "You did?"

"Yes I did, I watched it with your mom and dad."

"*Gasp* They saw it too?!"

Raven nods as her response then said, "Mmhmm, we were impressed. However, if you want I could keep training you." Sage smiles widely as he then said, "Sure, I've been trained before, I'll be happier if I train some more, by the way, did uncle Qrow saw my initiation?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask him." Sage was confused until Raven pointed behind Y/N as he turned to see his Uncle Qrow standing there, "UNCLE QROW!!!"

Hey, there kiddo." Qrow greeted his nephew then Sage ran over to his uncle and hugs him, "Did you miss me?! Did you miss me?!" The two stare at each other for a moment before Qrow jokingly said, "Nope." Qrow patted Sage's head and took a swig from his flask. Raven stood up and approached the two, "So brother, did you catch his performance?" Raven asked her brother, "Yeah." He said as he lightly punches Sage's shoulder, "Not bad for a little squirt like you." Sage frowns at his uncle, "Hey!" He said as if he was offended, "By the way, who were those people with you? And why is there another pair of Ruby and Yang?" Qrow asked then Raven answered, "According to Shadin and Summer, their uncles who are assigned to be Sage's guardians, and the two look-a-likes, their Shadin's daughters." 

"Is that so? Well, where is the black one now?" Qrow asked and Sage then answered, "His name is Shadow. He's training hard so he can beat uncle Sonic."

"What are they? Rivals?" Raven asked, "Well, yeah. Anyways, you two up for a chat and pizza?"

(Tiny time skip)

"Wait, before you and the Pure sisters left for your four-year adventure, Shadin actually handed you three 50,000 lien credit card?" Qrow asked as Raven sips her green tea, "Yeah, and he even gave us Scrolls so that we can get in touch." The moment Sage said scrolls, his Scroll ringed, "Oh, speak of the devil." He then pulls out his Scroll and Yin is calling him.

Sage - "Hey sis, what's up?"

Yin(On Screen) - "Sage, where are you? Were now having lunch right now and... Wait, are you eating pizza without us?"

Yang(Off-Screen) - "WHAT?!? LITTLE BROTHER WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE YOUR SISTERS?!?!"

Sage - "Uhh, Yang, sis please calm down, I'm with..."

Sage looks at Raven and Qrow who are telling him not to tell him that he's with him.

Sage - "You know what? nevermind on that last part."

Ruby(On Screen) - So, where are you right now?"

Sage - "I'm at the Park near Vale, don't worry. I'll be back soon enough, anything you want me to buy before I leave?"

Ruby/Rosetta(On Screen) - "CAN YOU BUY US COOKIES?!?!"

Sage - "Same minds think alike, sure."

Weiss(On Screen) - "You better get back here fast!"

Sage - "Don't be such a worrywart Weiss, I'll be there, I'll end the call now. See ya guys." 

Blake(On Screen) - "We'll be at the cafeteria waiting for you."

He then ends the call and faces his Aunt and Uncle who are looking at him, "Well, I guess I need to buy two boxes of cookies at the grocery store, you two wanna come along?" He asked as Raven and Qrow smiled and finishes their food before leaving a tip for the cleaner. 

(Tiny Timskip)

The three exited the store, Sage was carrying two plastic bags on both hands, on his left hand was the two boxes of cookies while the other is a food supply that is good for two months, Qrow got five bottles of alcohol with him and Raven is carrying necessities for the house, "Well kid, I must say, you've grown matured over the years." Qrow told Sage as the twelve-year-old did the Son Goku grin making Qrow smile at him.

Sage then gently put down his groceries as he pulls out his car keys and presses the remote, "Wait, are those car keys?" Qrow asked as Sage looked at him and smiles, "Yup."

"What kind of car did you have?" Raven asked and her question has been answered when Sage's Grotti-610 arrived, shocking the Branwen twins. Sage then opened the top of the car as he puts the groceries at the back and he went to the driver's seat, starting the engine as he then pulls out his sunglasses from his coat.

(This one)

Sage then looks at the Branwen twins who are still shocked by how luxuries their nephew is, "Want me to drop you two off somewhere or are you two just gonna stand there all day?" Sage asked his aunt and uncle getting them out of their trance as they then asked, "HOW DID YOU GET THIS CAR?!? IT'S SUPER EXPENSIVE!!"

"Well, a year ago, my sisters and I rescued the daughter of a super-rich guy, he showed us his thanks by giving us cars like these," Sage explained the best he could and it kinda worked.

"Well, you've climbed such feet, I'm proud of you, we both do." Raven told Sage as he then smiles and adjusts the gear, "Well, bye guys I'll see you soon!" He waved at them before driving off back to Beacon.

"He's growing up so fast, I think I should get him a new outfit." Raven said making Qrow a little pale, "Don't even think about it! Not after what happened last time!" Raven scoffs at his protest, "You still complaining about that? It wasn't that bad."

"It's not, IT WAS HORRIBLE!"

*Flashback, ten years ago*

At the Rose household, a two-year-old Sage is running through the house in just his underwear until he is picked up by Qrow who turns him around to face him, "Listen kiddo, if I can't walk around the house in my underwear, what makes you think you can?" Sage then silently points behind him causing Qrow to look and saw Summer and Raven.

"Sage, Why are you running?" Raven asked.

"Yeah! You'll look cute in these clothes that Aunt Raven and I got for you."   

Summer and Raven both held up an outfit that they bought for the boy. 

Summer's

Raven's

Qrow's reaction(Goku's face)

Qrow quickly set Sage down, allowing him to run away again, "Run little buddy! I'll hold them off!"

*Flashback*

The twins couldn't help but laugh at that memory.

With Sage...

Sage was driving through Vale minding his own business, listening to music through the radio. As he was driving, he heard a girl scream making him go full stop. He then parks the car and jumps off of it. When he runs around the corner, he saw four guys cornering a defenseless girl.

(This is what she looks like, artwork not mine.)

"Let me go!" She said to the perverts, "Shut up! Bitch!" One of the guys said as he punches the girl in the mouth while the guys smirk pervertedly, "Boys, we're gonna have a party today." The Thug leader told his gang as his boys cheered for their achievement, then all of a sudden, Sage came running in as he stood in front of the girl, "You guys leave her alone!" He said with venom in his voice.

The thugs then laughed at him a the leader said, "Oh look at this boys! A child trying to a hero!" The thugs continued to laugh hysterically making Sage annoyed at them, "Look kid, why don't go home before you get yourself hurt?" The thug leader said to the blue rose to make him get a little angry, "C'mon girly, come with us and give us a kiss." Thug#2 flirts with the girl, "Oh, you want a kiss? Well, you can kiss this!" Sage then punches the thug square in the face launching him a five meters away from them, "Who's next?"

"That's it, let's get him, boys!" The leader commanded his goons as they charged at Sage, Sage then ran past them as he roundhouse kick one of the thugs and while in the air, he grabs the thug in the leg and spins him around and throws him towards the thug who is getting up, knocking them away, he then senses a thug behind him as he then backflips to avoid the thug's attack, "Is that all you got?!" He asked as he then did some acrobatic kicks at the thug then kicking him away.

The other thugs that got their asses kicked, stand back up and saw Sage kicking ass, they then charged at him. The thug who is fighting Sage, tried to punch him and Sage easily caught the fist, he then noticed the other thugs approaching him quickly as he then kicked the thug in the gut and did the 'Sonic Flare' to launch him away, he then faces the approaching thugs and he did the crane pose.

Meanwhile, with the girl, she was hiding behind a lamppost while watching Sage's performance, she was in awe while she was watching, 'Wow, he's so awesome, but why is he protecting me? I'm just a useless Faunus.' She sadly thought as she wonders why a human is protecting a Faunus.

Back to the fight, Sage then punched the thug in the chest, paralyzing him for a moment before backflip kicks him away to the stacked up unconscious thugs, he then faces the Thug leader, "Your turn hotshot." He told the thug leader as the guy grits his teeth in anger then silently chuckles before he laughs hysterically, "Hey! What's so funny?"

"You fool! Those guys you have fought are nothing but weaklings! I'll just have to take care of you myself!" He said as he then disappeared due to the thug's speed, shocking Sage and cutting off his guard, "Woah! He's fast!" He then got hit in the chest by an air punch and got launched away, while Sage was in the air, the thug was destroying Sage due to his speed, he then reappears and kicks Sage up in the air. The thug caught up and smashes Sage to the ground, the thug then quickly came down and grabs Sage by the collar and punches his stomach and repeatedly punches his face and slamming to the ground as Sage bounces off the ground and the thug kicks him away from him, he then hops towards Sage as he continuously kicks the kid's stomach then grabs him by the hair and throws him up in the air as he brutally assaulted Sage until to the point he spits out his own blood. The thug then throws Sage next to the girl who is five feet away from him, "PLEASE STOP!!! HE HAD ENOUGH!!!" Plead the girl as Sage is now covered in his own blood. 

Sage stood back up but instantly drops to one knee, the thug lands on his feet while a red aura covering him completely, the aura then dissipated and he has a new look.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I told you didn't I? You are no match for me now! HAHAHAHAHA! Yes! Yes! You're the one that our master wants!" He said while laughing evilly, "Who are you and what do you want from me?!" Sage weakly asked as the girl then came running to his aid, "Ahh, on to the questions I see? Very well, I'll answer some of your questions. My name is BloodShot and what our master wants.... is you."

"What does he want from me?!"

"Your stone of power of course." BloodShot answered as Sage's eyes widen as he knows what he is talking about, "The Chaos emerald?!"

"That's right, with that stone of power, my master can take over the world! HAHAHAHAHA! He will make these useless humans and Faunus bow down to their knees, enslave the weak and kill the ones who resist his rule, HAHAHAHAHA!" Bloodshot explains their goal, shocking both Sage and the girl, "Who is this master you're serving?"

"As if I tell you his name! Now, TIME TO DIE!!!!" He then charges at Sage with clear murderous intent while laughing evilly.

(Skip to 0:34 and continue to 0:44)

All hope seems lost to Sage as he closed his eyes, 'Is this where I die? Is this my fate? getting killed by a maniac? I can't protect anyone anymore.' He then saw flashes of Summer, Raven, Qrow, Ruby, Yang, Rosetta, Yin, JNPR, Shadin, Shadia, Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Amy, Rouge, Silver, Maria, Blaze, and his best friend, Cream, 'Sage, you can't give up yet!' A female voice echoed in his head, 'You must fight if someone as powerful like BloodShot is still around, all hope is lost, I'll give you some of my power to defeat him, train, get stronger and protect your LOVE ONES!!' Then a blue energy orb appeared as it then turns into a blue rose comet and another two blue energy orbs appeared.

Sage then angrily grumbled making BloodShot go full stop when he heard Sage growl, "HAHAHAHA!! What's the matter!? Is the baby going to cry for his mama!?! AHAHAHAHAHA!!" BloodShot teased as Sage then floats up three feet in the air as BloodShot got knocked away by an unknown force.

Sage then crosses his arms and then a yellow aura surrounded him with lightning surges as his eyes have red veins in it. He then charges at BloodShot as he quickly did multiple hard punches at his everywhere then did an explosive energy blast around him and teleports to him as he grabs his Blue Rose in Shotgun mode and shoots BloodShot away with an explosive dust bullet, at the sky, BloodShot was getting overwhelmed with Sage's new power as Sage then fires three big energy blast. Sage then kills BloodShot with two energy cannons and Sage fires a big energy wave finishing him off.

(Woah, hold up for a moment. What just happened to Sage and what's up with the weapons that appeared by his side?! Well, first off, Sage has just achieved one of his three special transformations, this one is called "Berserker Sage" This is the first level of Sage's TRUE power and potential. The more visions of the blue energy orbs he gets, the higher he will ascend until he reaches his peak. Secondly, Sage has now have the ability to summon any weapons and it's called "Mechanical Summon", which allows Sage to summon any sort of mechanical weapon or object using this kind of power, from guns and swords to shades and jet boards which are more powerful than the normal types of weapons.)

Sage transforms back to his normal state as he uses his Trickster style and teleports back to the ground, "Are... are you okay?" The girl worriedly asked as Sage just looks at his hands as it emits yellow energy aura before tightly closing it, "I'm fine... It's just that... whatever happened to me, just made me stronger. I should head back to the academy, my sisters are getting worried sick about me." Sage then starts to walk back to his car, "Hey wait!" The girl stopped him from his tracks as Sage turns around, "I never got your name."

Sage smiles at her as he then said, "What you see is what you get! Just a guy who loves adventures! I'm Sage Rose Pure."

"Well, I'm Varu Yamamato." Varu introduced herself as she smiles at him and Sage smiles, "Well Varu, 'till we meet again." He left with a two-finger salute as the two parted ways.

 Sage then went back at the car but just sits there motionless for a few seconds before looking at his hands again, "What's happening to me?" He mumbled as he then starts the engine and drove back to Beacon as the screen fades to black.

To be continued...

Next Chapter - The Bunny and The Bully

The fight with BloodShot is inspired by this video, Skip to 6:05

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 91 3
After his transcripts are revealed by Winchester, Jaune lost almost his friends except Ruby, Blake, PNR, CVFY, and the Beacon staff. The rest of the...
4.3K 106 15
In the town of Kuoh, a father and his son move to town, Nolan and Ben Hyoudou. Enrolling in Kuoh Academy, Ben catches the eye of many, including the...
8.2K 90 11
You were playing Garry's mod testing out new Stuff from the workshop until a glitch you were sucked in a strange place Where the hell am I alex says...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc