sincerely, r

By starynightae

We'll meet each other one day. We promise. Sincerely, BTS -bts letter fic- -plot and dialogue included- -co... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred
one hundred one
one hundred two
one hundred three
one hundred four
one hundred five
one hundred six
one hundred seven
one hundred eight
i'm having a bad day deal with this
insta
one hundred nine
one hundred ten
one hundred eleven
one hundred twelve
one hundred thirteen
one hundred fifteen
one hundred sixteen
one hundred seventeen
one hundred eighteen
one hundred nineteen
one hundred twenty
one hundred twenty one
one hundred twenty two
one hundred twenty three (final)

one hundred fourteen

314 20 77
By starynightae

"Becca," Taehyung held her hand, the airport bustling around them. "Come to Paris with me."

"Okay but what if a giant baguette attacks us while we're here." Rebecca walked through the airport, six months later. Taehyung was still on his flight, but they were getting ready to land. Rebecca's flight had just landed 20 minutes ago, and now she was waiting for him at baggage claim.

(you guys don't understand how many tries it took me to spell ' baguette' correctly. it was painful)

"A giant baguette is not going to attack us." Taehyung smiled at his girlfriend's imagination. "Birds, maybe. But not a baguette."

"Jungkook said he wanted a bird as a souvenir." Rebecca sat down on a seat. "I want my twenty bucks from him. He's getting a bird."

"Becca no."

"Becca yes."

)()()()()(

The two walked down the streets of Paris, hand in hand. Rebecca's eyes were everywhere, taking everything in, a huge smile on her face as she pulled Taehyung along with her. Taehyung's been here before, so he's seen the sights. But even if this was his first time here, he still wouldn't have taken his eyes off of Rebecca.

Man, it was a sight to see, how happy she was.

"I get to go to the City of Love with my soulmate!"

)()()()(

)()()()()()()(

"Why are you so nervous?" Jimin laughed as Taehyung called him again, the 18th time that day. "Everything will go perfectly. We're already here and we'll be at the spot on time, I promise."

"Jimin, what if she says no?" Taehyung whispered into the phone, keeping his eye on Rebecca as she fed the geese in the lake.

"Are you being serious?" Jimin narrowed his eyes, Jin hitting Namjoon's arm as he covered a laugh. The call was on speaker, the rest of Bangtan in the car together.

"Taehyung she isn't going to say no." Yoongi stole the phone from Jimin, Jimin's jaw dropping. "She loves you so much."

"But-"

"Trust yourself Taehyungie." Hoseok smiled, taking the phone as Jimin slapped Yoongi. "You've got this."

"Just don't fall while getting on a knee." Jungkook laughed, Hoseok glaring at the youngest.

"Don't lose the ring!" Jin called out before Hoseok hung up, the fight between Yoongi and Jimin getting out of hand.

Taehyung's hand immediately slapped against his coat's pocket, felling the box inside. 'Oh the ring better be in there.' He smiled as Rebecca jogged over to him.

"Best," She kissed him. "Anniversary," Another kiss. "Ever."

Their one year anniversary was several days ago, but they kept the trip long, two weeks just as they said in the VLive months ago. Today was the second last day, and hopefully the biggest day they'll ever have.

Rebecca thought it was just another day of touring around the city. She knew tonight was the night they were having dinner by the Effiel Tower, but that was the only big thing she knew of.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was overflowing with anxiety.

"What if I don't do it?" Taehyung bit his nails, hiding in the bathroom of their hotel, both of them getting ready for dinner tonight.

"Then you're a dumbass." Jimin hit his forehead, the 22nd he's had to calm his friend down. "You literally planned this two week trip just so you could propose. You're not allowed to back down."

"But-"

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life with her?" Jimin cut him off, not taking it easy this time around.

"Of course I do."

"Then you're getting down on one knee tonight and you're asking her to marry you."

"Taehyung?" Rebecca knocked on the door, Taehyung swallowing a scream as he dropped his phone. "Who are you talking to?"

"Jimin." Taehyung squeaked, covering the speaker as Jimin laughed his ass off.

"I-" Rebecca sighed, a smile in her voice. "Fair enough." She started to walk off, but stopped herself. "I'm ready to go whenever you are by the way."

"Jimin I-"

"You're doing it." Jimin smiled, crossing his legs. "You've got this."

"I don't."

"You've performed in front of millions upon millions of girls." Jimin smiled, looking out of the cafe. "You can ask one a girl a question."

"This is different!" Taehyung whispered, fixing his hair in the mirror. "None of those girls were Becca."

"And that's why it will be okay." Jimin smiled, taking a sip of his coffee. "It's Becca, your safe place." Jimin set down his coffee. "She loves you so much, and you love her. Everything will be perfect." Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Jimin. "Besides, Jungkook said he will ask her to marry him if you don't." Jungkook lunged forward at Jimin, but the waiter came, Jungkook sitting back down with a smile.

"Tell the bunny to back off."

)()()()()(

Rebecca giggled, holding onto Taehyung's arm as they walked the path to an open area in front of the Effiel Tower. He just finished telling her a joke, a stupid cheesey one. But those were her favorite.

"Oh look at all of the flowers!" She pointed to the middle of the open area, Taehyung smiling as he looked at them too. "There's so many bouquets!"

Rebecca let go of his arm, hurrying forward to the flowers to smell them. Taehyung glanced to the side and saw the photographer pop out, his camera out and ready. Jimin held up two thumbs up, the boys' eyes wide, phones out.

Taehyung took a deep breath and pulled out the box, standing behind Rebecca before going down on one knee. He opened the box and stared up, waiting for her to turn around.

"Taehyung-" She finally turned around, freezing, her eyes wide, mouth open as she saw the ring in his hands, his smile bright, eyes sparkling as she held his stare.

"Rebecca," He kept his voice smooth, not allowing it to shake, not allowing himself to stutter. He's practiced this a thousand times over and not messed up once. This one thousand and one time was not going to be his mess up. "You're my most favorite person, ever. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

Rebecca's hands covered her mouth, tears streaming down her face as she nodded, her hands lowering from her mouth to reveal a beautiful smile. "Yes Taehyung. Yes I will marry you!"

Taehyung shot to his feet, pulling her in for a hug, kissing her tight, right in front of the Effiel Tower. The violinst started to play the chorus of their song, 'I See The Light' from Tangled. Rebecca laughed during the kiss, holding Taehyung's face as he kept his forehead on her's.

BTS all ran forward, Jimin jumping onto Taehyung's back, congratulating him. Rebecca hugged a crying Yoongi, him too overwhelmed with emotions. Heck, Jungkook was crying because Yoongi was crying and then Namjoon started to cry because Rebecca was crying and Hoseok - .... you get the point.

The picture of all eight of them laughing through tears spread through the internet quite quickly, and millions of congratulations to newly engaged couple which trended for a few days.

"Yall better get ready for me third wheeling!" Jungkook pulled Taehyung and Rebecca in for a hug.

"No, I'm third wheeling!" Jimin butted in, Rebecca laughing as she hugged Taehyung after he put on her ring.

"So this is why you took me to get my nails done." She smiled against his lips, Taehyung returning the smile.

"I know you. You'll be taking hundreds of pictures with the ring." He kissed her cheek, a smile never leaving their faces.

"My boy is all grown up!" Jin cried, pulling Taehyung away from Rebecca, kissing his forehead. "Ah young love!"

"Let me go Jin!"

"I'm so proud!"

"Hoseokie Hyung!"

"Becca can I try your ring on?"

i know the time skip and transition sucked leave me alone it's hard

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309 23 25
A story about how our BTS fearless leader falls in love. Love story with struggle, passion, brains and moments of truth. This fanfiction is dedicated...
156K 9.9K 24
𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧�...
19.5K 1.3K 19
If you found the right person, there's no need to worry about your black and white life - a jimin fanfiction
28.6K 1.6K 27
"Please stay with me. Forever..." A Namkook Fanfic 💜 Started: June 4th, 2020 Completed: November 9th, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. All...