HOSEOK's LOVE | JHS

By misty_mics

♥️✨ COMPLETE ✨♥️ Maulika chatterjee a middle class Bengali girl hates BTS and live in realities of life but g... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER-47
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER-54
CHAPTER-55
AUTHORS NOTE

CHAPTER-8

781 49 3
By misty_mics

💜💜💜💜💜
SEOUL
💜💜💜💜💜
Hoseok's pov

We all were sitting in our living rooms having some drinks. The other five members except Tae and myself had drinks and were little tipsy. I and Tae had orange juice as we couldn't bear these drinks and  even few drops can make us out of our mind. And suddenly Jin hyung said "Let's talk about the impressions we all had for eachother when we first met eachother and let's start it in order wise according to our ages. So start with me".

    Though he was drunk but recalling our first impressions would be so interesting. All the memories will come as a flashback in our minds.

"I recall that when I came here first Jin hyung you made me sing a song... And I thought you did that to make things familiar between us"Jimin started saying first.

"No but I wasn't because at that time many trainees had left bighit" Jin hyung laughed holding the glass for another drink.

"He also made me sing a song and I sang to impress him" Tae exclaimed happily. At which we all laughed.

"I found jin as someone cool as he was handsome" rap monster gave jinhyung a smirk.

"We were wearing same hats when we first met"Yoongi brought out his views.

"But I found him too scary when I first met him" jimin said smiling. And we all supported him as we found him cold at first.

"Ohhh!!!! Fine still see... Now you all got to know how cool or cold I am" he said having a sip.Next turn was of Yoongi. I spoke first.

"When I first saw him, I saw him in his underwear. But he was the first one to come and talk to me when I was a trainee. And I also remembered that I was not used to dormatory and used to sleep in living room,suga offered me to sleep in his room. And that's not all when in end of 2010 I stayed alone in dormatory and other members were home. suga came back with fried chicken for me and I was so emotional at that time." I concluded and suga smiled.

"When I met suga he was wearing underwear"jimin laughed.

"I think we members welcome eachother wearing underwears" suga grinned.

"When I first met suga he was wearing a Fedora with plume, and his perfume smelled like pine. SUGA gave me that as a present which I threw away" jinhyung laughed recalling the funny incident.

"Now its jhope's turn...!!!!! "JK exclaimed happily.

"When I first went to meet him he was asleep but I thought that indeed he was a good dancer" Tae shared his experience which made me smile.

"When I met J-hope he was wearing a underwear only"Jin hyung laughed making us laugh. Indeed  we members welcomed everyone wearing underwear.

"I was too shocked when I first saw Jhope as he was so dark skinned"yoongi told acting shocked. And we all giggled at his acting.

"When I first met jhope I felt so familiar with him and then we talked about dance and even practiced late together " jimin smiled at me. Indeed it was true I love annoying Jiminahhhh but he is so good at heart that he never overreacts to my teasing. He acts chill!!

"Now its rapmonny's turn" we all said together appreacting our leader who had bind us all together so perfectly for what we are today.

"I came here impressed by RM's persona. But when I first saw him he was in underwear. And I was like... Wow thick thighs" JK giggled making us all laugh.

"RM was with two trainees when I first met him. And the three were wearing adidas navy green and black blue sweatsuits. So I thought people in bighit wear adidas so I also bought a blue one" suga explained his experience.

"I saw RM and suga for first time after my training and found that they are cool" I shared my views.

"I had met him before entering bighit and found him cool. And when I first found him he was sleeping with his strange glasses on" Tae laughed and RM smiled.

"He was dancing when I first saw him" exclaimed jinhyung.

"Now its our Jiminahhhh's turn" I laughed holding him.

"When I first saw him he was a little bit country boy" Tae smile at jimin.

"Even I found him as a cute country boy" I exclaimed.

"When I first saw him, I found he had a nice body" jinhyung smirked at jimin.

"After seeing jimin's curly hair and plump face I thought he must be good at singing or dancing but as jimin was countrified I told him to throw away all the clothes he had and I can even remember what he was wearing then" Suga said showing off his gummy smile and jimin laughed.

"Now its Tae's turn" JK giggled.

"I found V when I came back from school one day and that was the first time I saw him. He was wearing a red jacket and suddenly he approached me and started to dance, rubbing himself against me" Jinhyung smiled at Tae.

"I didn't want to do that but other trainees told I have to do to appeal to the oldest member. And when I first came here I came wearing an expensive jacket, which my mother bought for me so that I wouldn't get bullied or ignored by people of Seoul. " Tae explained.

"He was wearing a red trunk when I first saw him and believed that he will be a trouble maker" jimin laughed.

"We all found at first that his first impression was bad as he didn't even say a hello to anyone. But it was because he was shy of strangers"We all laughed telling this to Tae making him laugh.

"Now it's JK's turn" Rapmonny smiled at JK.

"When I first met JK he was quite. He was very shy of strangers and he even cried several times when other members asked him to sing song and teased him. He even took shower late, when other members went to bed as he was shy. At first bighit was also worried for him before his debut. And as trainee his hairstyle was also unique he hid his one eye with his hairs. And also used to apply spray on his hairs for 10 minutes" Tae explained making JK smile.

"And we all even made him pay for food as he came as trainee as that was the tradition" we all spoke together and laughed hard at it. After that jin collected all the cans threw it away. Cleaned the kitchen with helo of Yoongi and we all went for our happy sleep. I still feel so glad that how we strangers turned into a family. And now here we are together rocking. Our happy memories made me have a sweet sleep.

Some old flashback pictures!!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Hope you guys loved today's chapter.Isn't it funny that the members welcome everyone in underwears 😂 😂.
         Enjoy the chapter do vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
44.8K 1.5K 6
The first boy is always the hardest to get over. It's just the way the world works. He was the first of your everything and you were of his. You had...
8.2K 747 30
COMPLETED🌼 "True devotion isn't about lavish displays of affection or grand expensive gestures but a consistent, quiet commitment to one another day...
26.1K 1.1K 23
You fall for a guy that has a dark past, but what will happen when he finds out yours? Everyone says you do crazy things for those you love, just how...