Life Magic.(BLACK CLOVER X MA...

Galing kay NathanClover

(Y / N) (L / N) - a little orphan who lives in a forest in an old hut. He steals food so that he does not sta... Higit pa

PAGE 1|Prologue arc:Brothers|
PAGE 3|Prologue arc:Exam Part One|
PAGE 4|Prologue Arc:Exam Part II and New Squad|
PAGE 5|Prologue Arc:Dream and Bulls|
PAGE 6|Prologue arc:Silva|
PAGE 0.1|Info-arc:BIO|
PAGE 7|First Mission Arc:Pain of Loss|
PAGE 8|First Mission Arc:Responsibility Of Magic Knights|
Page 9|First Mission Arc:Never give Up!|
Page 10|Date Arc:First Date|
Page 0.2|Info-arc:BIO|
Page 11|Dungeon Arc:New Dungeon|
Page 12|Dungeon Arc:Diamond|
Page 13|Dungeon Arc:Oteire|
Page 14|Dungeon Arc:Friends|
Page 15|Dungeon Arc:TeamWork|
Page 16|Dungeon Arc:The strongest|
Page 17|Dungeon Arc: Rivals|
Page 0.3|Info-Arc: BIO|
Page 18|Royal Capital Arc: His Name is Julius Novachrono|
Page 19|Royal Capital Arc:Family|
Page 20|Royal Capital Arc: Familiar Smile|
Page 21|Royal Capital Arc: Protect the Capital|
Page 22|Royal Capital Arc: Power Up Magic|
Page 23|Royal Capital Arc: Fight until Death|
Page 24|Royal Capital Arc: Asta and (Y/N) versus Rades|

PAGE 2|Prologue arc:Grimoires and Journey to the Capital|

3.3K 61 5
Galing kay NathanClover

(A/N):Hello everyone.I finally upload new page. This page is much less developed and there may be grammatical mistakes. I have a lot of problems right now but I do not want to delay the release of the page any longer. I'm so sorry! I will try to do better. Just hope that this story not bad. Thank you for reading. You are the best!

15 YEARS

The Demon's Skull, which was defeated by the first Wizard King, is located near the village "Hage". Also in this village is the grimoire tower. In this tower, teenagers at the age of 15 receive their grimoires that increase their magical power.Two brothers run to this tower. The guys ran to the tower and tried to open it but it was locked.

- Damn! Are you serious?! -. Asked Nazar.

- Maybe its *heavy breathing* locked because *heavy breathing* we late for two days? -. (Y/N) said and sat down on the floor to rest.

- And? We lives too far from this village! -. Nazar said and tried to open the door again.

- What we will do? -. (Y / N) tried to figure out what to do next and how to get the grimoires.He looked around.

- WHAT WE WILL DO? WE WILL GO IN AND TAKE OUR GRIMOIRES! -. Nazar yelled and moved away from the door. Then he accelerated and crashed in the door with all his might trying to knock it out.

- I don't think it's a good thing  to break down the door -. (Y/N) said while looking at his brother.

- Oh yeah! So you must take off your clothes and be naked because stolen clothes aren't a good thing too! -. Nazar answered with a skeptical smile.

-_-. With this face (Y/N) looking at Nazar.

- Just help! me! -. Nazar said moving away from the door again. (Y / N) sighed heavily and stood near his brother, they accelerated together and slammed into the door, they knocked it out. Nazar and (Y/N) came into the tower. It was a very big room with MANY bookshelves.

- So how will we get grimoires? -. Asked (Y/N). Nazar looked around,then he smiled.

- I know! We must climb on this bookshelves! The higher the grimoire, the better it is! -. Said Nazar confident in his words.

- I don't think so -. Said (Y/N) uncertainty looking at his brother's stupidity.

- Who are you?! -. (Y / N) and Nazar turned sharply and saw an old man with a long beard.

- DAMN! WE MUST RUN! -. Nazar yelled.

- But this old guy stands near the only exit that we broke -. (Y/N) said with fear.

- Who are you? And what are you doing here? -. The old man asked calmly.

- We...are..... uh ........we came here to get grimoires -. Said (Y / N) with shame. He put his head down.

- Why did  you break the door? -. Old man asked.

-....Uh.....Because....it's was closed -. Nazar answered with a frightened smile and scratched the back of his head.

- You know what the  grimoire acceptance ceremony was two days ago? -. He asked.

- But we were too far from this village! Wait....who are you? And why should we tell you everything? -. Nazar asked. The old man sighed and looked at the brothers.

- I'm Master of Grimoire Tower -. There was an awkward silence.

- We late...but please perform the ceremony again! -.(Y / N) bowed to the master of the grimoire tower. Nazar looked at his brother and then did the same. The old man thought a little.

-Okay, I will do it-. After these words twins joyfully jumped up and shouted -YES!-.

- I wish you faith, hope and love -. Old guy said. Then two grimoires lit up and went down. The first grimoire went down to Nazar in his hands, it was black and with a three-leaf clover.

- MY OWN GRIMOIRE! YES! YES! -. Nazar was very happy .(Y / N) silently covered his eyes with his hand.

- Why is my grimoire so bright?! -. Asked (Y/N) when  Nazar turned and closed his eyes too.

- It's a four-leaf clover!!!! First Wizard King has this grimoire! -. Old guy said. After these words four-leaf grimoire landed on (Y/N)'s hands.

- WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?-. Nazar yelled very loud. (Y/N) was shocked and happy.

-....First Wizard-King?!-. The eyes (Y / N) were beaming with happiness, and Nazar stood with his mouth open.

- It doesn't matter anything. I'm will be stronger! -. Nazar yelled at his brother.

- In your dreams!-. (Y/N) answered.

After 10 minutes of argument.

The twins apologized for the broken door and left the tower towards the capital.

- Second four-leaf. It's become more interesting -. Old guy said
- Wait....who will fix my door?!?! -. The old man realized that he could force the brothers to fix the door as an apology, but it was too late.

After receiving their grimoires, (Y / N) and Nazar went to the capital. Also during this journey the brothers trained and tried to learn the first spell. But (Y / N) does not have magic, how will he use the spell?
Every living thing has the energy of life(Something like Ki) thanks to which it lives. The worse the health of the creature, the less energy of life. Humans have magical power or mana, it allows them to cast spells. After getting his grimoire (Y / N) will be able to use his LE (Life Energy) as a source for casting spells.But there are conditions:

1. (Y / N) can take only 50% of all LE. If  he takes more than 50%  (Y / N) will begin to feel tired and weak and the more he takes the worse he will feel. If he takes 100% of LE then the boy will begin to slowly die  during the 1 hour. During this hour (Y/N) can't move any part of his body, can't hear. He will not be able to smell. He will begin to see hallucinations and nightmares in which there will be (Y/N)'s fears  because his brain will be dying, the brain will try to find the cause of it's weakness and will list all the fears

2. LE restoring itself. But heal spell can make LE restores faster.

3. (Y/N)'s KI is a bit different from others. But you don't need to know about it for now.

Night. Tired (Y / N) sat on his knees with an open grimoire. There were a few days before the twins reached the capital, but during the entire journey (Y / N) he learned only one spell of light magic. Nazar does not know what type of magic his brother has and how many spells he learned. (Y / N)  also does not know anything about his brother's magic. The brothers want to keep the intrigue for each other and train separately. (Y / N) got up panting and headed towards the fire. After a 10-minute walk, the boy got to the fire, next to him he saw Nazar snoring loudly. (Y / N) sat down near the fire and looked at the starry sky. And then he  remembered something.

FLASHBACK
(Y/N and Nazar was 7 years old)

- Hey Nazar, look at the shooting star! -. A small (Y / N) lying on the open field pointed to a shooting star to his brother.

- I see. People say that when a star falls, you need to make a wish -. Answered Nazar lying on the floor looking at the sky.

- What is your wish? -. Asked (Y/N).

- Uh.....My wish...I won't tell you, you will be laughing -. Said Nazar and with an embarrassed face  looked down.

- No! I promise! I won't laugh! -. Said (Y / N) in a pleading voice.

- Uh.....My wish is.....became the Wizard King but became not strongest in the kingdom, I want became the strongest Wizard King in the history and strongest in the world. When I will do it, you and me will have money, expensive home and food. Many friends.....and maybe we will find a family. It's motivation to my wish -. Nazar determinedly looked at  the sky but then heard his own brother's loud laughter.

- HEY! You promised -. Nazar yelled at (Y/N)

- Sorry, Sorry. I just....have the same wish -. Said (Y / N) smiling broadly and wiping away tears after laughing.

END OF FLASHBACK

Suddenly (Y / N) began to fall asleep. It was his turn to guard the area so that no one would steal anything or attack brothers. But the boy could not resist and fell asleep. He began to have a strange dream. It was dark everywhere but he heard screams. Lots of screams. Then he heard Avio's voice begging for mercy. He heard the laughter and taunts of various nobles. Then during five minutes everything was quiet. (Y / N) heard only one phrase:

You are brother killer

After these words (Y / N) heard a Nazar's loud cry and woke up abruptly.
- I fell asleep? -. (Y/N) looked around but he didn't find Nazar .- Damn -. The boy got up .-Where is he now? -. (Y/N) asked himself but then heard the loud screaming of his brother .- SHIT! -. He said and ran and ran in the direction where the scream came from. (Y / N) worried more and more Fear, great fear experienced the guy. (Y / N) ran into a small clearing and saw a sweaty Nazar standing on a dead fire boar.

- (Y/N)! Good morning! Look, I caught our breakfast! -. Nazar smiled. After this (Y/N) calmed down and sighed.

- I'm just glad that you're okay -. Said (Y/N)

After a hearty breakfast, the brothers moved on. Nazar and (Y / N) were in anticipation. What will the exam be? How many participants will there be? Also, the brothers have heard of a commoner who received a four-leaf grimoire as (Y / N). A couple of days and they will find answers to their questions.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

344K 10.9K 45
Originally from Saussy, a small village of the Forsaken Realm, you had spent nearly the last five years running from your past. Now, you're 20 and re...
50.1K 780 41
Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times and finally in the age of 15, the five...
359K 14.4K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...
1.7K 34 14
โ†ณ โ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ฎ '๐˜พ๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ'...