Prince Pauper || KTH

By nanafics_

"You gotta deal with life just like everyone in this rat place." . . . . Kim Taehyung is the heir to Vante Co... More

-
0. Pack Your Bags
1. Welcome to Imuwa
2. Prince to Pauper
3. You're THE Kim Taehyung
4. Let's Meet The Rats
5. Suffer, Boy
6. The Great Escape
7. Playboy Rants
8. Think of Me Highly
9. Help Wanted
10. Prince's First Job
11. Scandalous Peanut
12. Unforgettable
13. You're So Wet
14. All About You
15. What Does Grounded Mean???
16. What About You?
17. Power of God and Anime
18. Starry Scenery
19. Oh, Baby, Baby
21. Psycho on the Loose
22. Mother-Daughter Hot 411 Gossip
23. Sweet Night
24. Meet Her Oppa
25. Meet Her Other Oppa*
26. PBPG Mishap*
27. The Deadbeat vs. The Prince
28. Dinner with a Side of Roast
29. Twins' Birthday
30. Never Ending Down Spiral
31. Trio Telepathy
32. Please F**king Wait
33. Tragic Events with the Prince: Meow Meow Edition
34. Greatest Blessing
35. Last Time
36. Just One More Day*
37. Pretty Poor Girl*
38. Until We Meet Again
39. Pauper to Prince
40. Her F@$%^&( Room?!?!?
41. Imuwa Women Do Be Hitting Differently
42. Ghost of You
43. Superposition and Contradiction Meet
44. K-Drama Rich Momma
45. Rags to Riches
46. Again
47. Unforgettable Too
48. It's Been a While*
49. Princess Penny*
50. Eat the Rich??
51. Escape the Shitty Town
52. Tragic Events with the Prince: Daddy Edition
53. The Sweetheart Muse
54. Faded Photo
55. Remember Me
Epilogue: Prince Pauper

20. Love...In This Club?

61 5 0
By nanafics_

Warning: The chapter is a mature towards the end, but nothing too bad (no smut). Also containing drugs and alcohol.

~

It was a quiet Friday night in the town of Imuwa. Families were unwinding after another long week, college students were either staying home or partying, and the elderly went to bed just right now.

Jeon Mart was officially closed for the day. The hard working crew smoothly cleaned up the store and counted the day's profit earned. Everything was cool and collected...

That is until those two started fighting.

"Kookoo-ka-choo, you fucking dick!" Penny yelled with rage as she put the weed boy into a headlock.

"Penwood, stop trying to choke me!" Jungkook whined. He took the opportunity to yank her legs and ultimately carried her upside down. She still had an arm around his neck and tightened her grip to slightly strangle him. "You're a pain in my balls."

"I'm not fucking doing shit!" She spat back. "You're the one who keeps slapping my ass and squeezing my boobs from behind!"

"That's only because you kept poking the broomstick up my asshole!" The boy shouted with restraint as his face turned slightly red.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Taehyung watched the two from behind the counter. Taehyung helped Jimin with the money but they were interrupted with the sight in front of them.

"Do they always do this?" Taehyung looked disturbed as he glanced at the shorter boy. Jimin tiredly nodded as he went back to counting.

The younger ones dropped to the mopped floor. Jungkook attempted to get out of Penny's hold by pinching her vagina to which she moaned and squealed, pushing herself away from her current enemy. She merely took a gasp before crawling back to him and clutching onto his dick and twist in, causing him to wince and moan as well.

"Yah, will you two fucking knock it off?" Jimin scolded them, making them slide away from one another in guilt.

"He started it." "She started it." The two said in unison.

"Hyung, she always tryna peg me with random shit and I don't like it!" Jungkook pouted as he crossed his arms.

"Chim, he keeps touching me! Especially with my boobs!" Penny whined. "You know how sensitive I am!"

Okay, it wasn't her intention but it sounded so wrong. It caused Taehyung to snap his head up at Penny. Penny's eyes widened at what she just said. Jimin choked up on his spit and coughed aggressively. Jungkook...well...he's still pissed off about the pegging.

"Okay!!!! Next topic! " Jimin clapped, trying to break the awkward tension. "Can y'all just get it over with? You'll apologize and you'll still do that shit to one another?"

The younger two glared at one another with eyes that were ready to kill, but they shrugged before fist bumping.

"Twin, you're annoying!" Penny crawled onto Jungkook's lap before sitting her side on him. She threw her arm over him. "But forgive me for trying to stick things up your butt."

Jungkook circled his arms around her waist. He replied, "Only if you forgive me for titty twisting you."

"Yes, but can you please stop that?" She begged. "You can do other things like slap my ass or vagina, but not my boobs."

Taehyung stared with an unsettling face. It was somewhat weird to see how they are but yet still labeling each other as best friends or twins in their case.

"Why do you call each other twins?" The prince cocked an eyebrow at the two.

"We were born on the same day, same year, and same time." Jungkook happily replied. "Our parents were also best friends so it was like the best thing ever when we were born!"

Penny slightly frowned and muttered, "Well, not entirely the best thing..."

The younger boy pushed his eyebrows together as he protruded his lower lip out. He squeezed her thigh as he mumbled, "Don't say that."

The girl huffed, dropping her comment. "But yes, we're basically twins."

"Though same birthday and all," Taehyung scanned the two individually. "You both are nothing alike."

It's true. Being the same age, having the same birthday, and both Virgos, Penny and Jungkook weren't similar. While Penny was like a peaceful cat, sensible, hardworking, and independent, Jungkook was a flaming ball of a chaotic bunny, crazy, not giving any fucks, and surprisingly clean. They were like yin and yang. Penny was all work and Jungkook was all play.

It's just amazing that they're still best friends after knowing each other all those years.

"That's the beauty of the twins!" While holding onto Penny, Jungkook lifted them up to stand as they walked towards the counter. They both hopped on, taking a seat. "We don't need to be alike."

"But believe me when I say you two are fucking stupid together." Jimin pointed out, making the younger two nod in agreement.

"Hey, so what should we do after this?" Jungkook asked around. "We'll be done at eight and the night is still young."

Penny shrugged, "Not sure. We always do the same thing. Go out, eat, and get boba."

"Should we do something different tonight?" Jimin suggested as he closed the cash register.

Jungkook had an idea, "Hey, why won't we celebrate Princess?" He targeted the prince which earned a curious look from him. "Celebrate him not being a father."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Though I am glad that I didn't get anyone pregnant, how do we even celebrate that in a place like this?"

Jungkook smiled but it wasn't a regular smile.

It was the smile of the devil.

-

Guess what they did?

To celebrate Taehyung not being a father, they went to the hottest club in Imuwa, Bultaoreune in slang, or simply Burning Up. It's where all the college students or young adults went to when they just needed to let loose and not think about school.

Since it was a weekend night, the club was packed but with Jimin's charm, it was a breeze to get in. They sat in a booth, prepping themselves to party and go wild on the dance floor.

Jungkook was at the bar, getting their drinks while the others waited patiently for him.

While Jungkook and Jimin were in a casual collared top and skinny jeans with boots, Taehyung wore a full-on black suit and also paired with boots but they were much expensive.

"Why must you wear a damn suit to the club?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"The clubs I go to are...much different I suppose," Taehyung replied annoyingly. "Even the frat parties."

"The rich party very differently, it makes me sad." The playboy sighed.

"True but not." The prince pointed out. "This atmosphere is to my liking, we just wear suits. If you're talking about those business parties, then I hate those. I just go to them."

"Hmm, so you do like parties like us?" Penny smirked as she nudged her elbow onto the prince.

Taehyung smiled in lust as he stared at the beautiful girl. She wore a simple maroon thin-strapped dress that hugged her small curves and crevices paired with some black heels. Her hair was straightened and down while she had on makeup that accentuated her features. She was absolutely captivating.

The prince simply nodded before Jungkook came back with a platter of shots, salt, and lime ready to get chugged down and burn their throats.

"Alright, the party is about to begin!!" Jungkook roared as he sat next to Jimin. He handed down each person a shot. Everyone raised their shot glasses as the younger cheered, "To no children!"

The rest repeated what he said before they clinked their glasses. They licked some salt on their hands then they shot the dangerous liquid down their throats. They ate a lime wedge to ease the burning sensation.

"Wow, that's cheap alcohol." Taehyung gagged, making an unpleasant face.

"Well, it's the best we can get," Jimin smirked.

Jungkook gasped at the sight of his calmed friend, "Oh my God, I just realized. Are we about to see Penny Lim?"

"JK, shut up!" Penny snapped back as a blushing pink crept on her cheeks and nose.

"Haven't seen that girl in a hot minute? I miss her." Jungkook smiled cheekily.

"Penny Lim?" Taehyung raised a single eyebrow.

"Her drunk persona," Jimin replied. "Westernized but showing her true form on how to party."

You see here folks. Penny gets...a little, somewhat, maybe entirely messy when it came to drinking. She does drink but doesn't get excessive for reasons. But when she does she lets all her problems go and becomes...untamed.

"Penny Lim won't be back." Penny defended herself but deep down it wasn't entirely true.

"Oh, she will." Jungkook winked. "And at the perfect time because Penny Lim is als—"

Penny kicked his shin, making him whine in pain.

"That's enough." Penny seethed through her teeth. She got irritated with him that she took another shot by herself to calm herself down.

"Whatever." The younger grumbled. "I also have some weed if you guys want."

"Is it even allowed in here?" Penny asked.

"Limmy, it's Imuwa. No one cares." He scoffed childishly as he pulled out a joint and his trusted lighter.

"I'll hit." Taehyung raised a finger.

"Yeah, me too." Jimin nodded.

"You guys are lucky I brought out the One-Hit Wonder." He passed it down to the prince.

Taehyung inhaled deeply, held it in before releasing the smoke into the air. He passed down to Jimin and he did the same back. And of course, Jungkook did as well.

Immediately, they felt the effects of the beauty of the hypnotizing plant.

-

Yup, the crew lost it. They weren't even together anymore. A drunk Jimin had a group of ladies and a couple of guys clinging onto him in the booth. An intoxicated Jungkook had another minor drug in his system and assumed he was talking to a girl when in reality, he talked to the wall. A high Taehyung actually danced with a group of strangers, his blazer was off with his tie loosened.

But Penny.

Oh, Penny. The sweet little angel Lim Penny.

Lim Penny became Penny Lim.

Though her sober self did not know how to dance at all, her drunk self knew how to shake those hips. How to throw it back, how to basically lure anyone in this club, and wrap them around her pretty fingers.

She fumbled with her words a lot, said random shit, was a little clumsy, and most importantly, little Penny got that Asian glow to her.

She was red as a strawberry but was having the time of her life.

While Penny grinds on a random girl, her drunken eyes drifted around the compacted surroundings until they landed on the prince.

Though sober Taehyung would be pretentious and pompous, high Taehyung was way friendly, giggling, and how do you say, adorable? Besides Jimin, everyone in this town liked Taehyung. He was a social butterfly, what do you expect? Though he was conceited, they still wanted to be his friend. He was just more open and cute when he was hammered.

His blurred pupils found Penny before a grin formed on his face. The girl danced on another girl while her stare focused on the prince. Their eyes attached to one another, staying glued by any means necessary.

They couldn't get themselves out of the trance. They forgot about everyone around and focused on each other like they were the only two there.

Within seconds, Penny left the girl and staggered her way towards Taehyung. Taehyung pushed his way around the group and rushed to be in front of her.

He hooked his arm around her frail waist while he interlaced their fingers with the other. Her arm placed on his shoulder as she leaned closer to him while she swayed to the beat.

The booming music of the club seemed muffled in their eardrums as they had tunnel vision for one another. Their drunk minds weren't functioning probably but...other things were functioning properly and were awakening by the second.

The prince stared at the imperfect perfection holding onto him. Though she was completely out of it as her head wobbled from side to side, her puffy eyes met his crimsoned ones.

He bit his lips at the way she looked at him. Her pupils were filled with lust and sultry. It didn't help that he felt the same way too. The girl kept licking her painted lips at how parched she was and was in need of water.

But there was something else she needed.

Penny's hand traveled to the back of his neck as she pulled him down to her level. Her mouth lingering over his ear as she slowly breathed. She whispered, "Peanut, you're making this difficult for me."

Shivers went down his spine as he felt goosebumps all over his heated body. The girl took this opportunity to peck his neck, then nibbled on his skin with her soft lips.

Taehyung inhaled sharply as he felt her tongue brushing him. She disconnected their fingers as she settled them on his torso. His grip tightened as his now free hand grabbed a handful of her butt before he massaged it. The little sucklings she gave him as she pressed her hips onto his hard-on, causing him to moan lowly in her ear.

Forgot to mention this.

Penny Lim is also Horny Lim.

In urgency, Taehyung pulled away and grasped onto her wrist. Holding onto her, he forced his way out of the crowd with his eyes directed at the exit. He had a goal to do.

And it was Penny.

With a bit of stumbling while wearing heels, Penny tried her best to keep up with his strides. Her vision was impaired, almost seeing three Taehyungs but she believed she was still fine.

Because Taehyung was high, his senses were heightened and his behavior was slow yet impulsive. He felt rather lax from the little alcohol and tons of marijuana in his system, giggling every now and then. Yet he was impatient because he wanted the girl he had in his hands.

That's how they ended up outside at the side of the club in an alleyway with no one around them.

Taehyung trapped Penny with his arms as she leaned her back on the brick wall. They both respired heavily as the substances coursed through their veins.

He bent down as their foreheads touched, feeling the steamy breath of one another. The space between them closed when his lips hovered hers, grazing it a little while.

Penny lets out a soft groan, a sign of begging for his touch. She tried leaning in but he slightly withdrew back to see tease her.

He chuckled lowly, "Not so fast, kitten. You're so needy but you're drunk."

Hell yeah, she was drunk. But Taehyung was also stoned out of his mind.

"I'm not drunk," Penny whined as she slurred her words. She took his tie, bringing him back to her face. "I'm just intoxicated by you."

"What do you want, kitten?" He wanted her to beg.

"I want you. Please, Peanut?" Her tone sounded pleading but her face pouted with so much innocence, he couldn't control himself.

He wanted her too. Everything about her turned him on to the Gods.

It didn't take long until they smashed their lips together, hungry for desire. Taehyung's hands hastened down her butt as he cupped her, then lifting her off the ground. Penny reacted by straddling her legs around his torso while her arms cuddling his neck.

He pushed her into the wall for more support as he gripped onto her butt. Her dress was pushed up, but luckily, only Taehyung could see her exposed.

Their bodies heated as they tasted the sweetness of one another. They pushed their pink tongues into their mouths, swirling inside. They fought for dominance and control and they suckled on each other.

Needy Penny rolled her hips into his erection before he moaned into her mouth. He didn't want to lose from her so while holding her with one arm, his long fingers caressed her chest. The girl tensed her body in pleasure. He kneaded her clothed breast in his hand while she squealed with every motion.

Taehyung parted his lips away to get a good look at her. Her face flushed with alcohol and horniness while her tongue stuck out as she tried leaning forward. Taehyung clicked his tongue as a cocky grin formed on his face, "Eager little kitten." His face went closer again as he sucked on her neck, marking her blank canvas.

The stinging sensation of his kisses caused the girl to squirm. His free hand caught the top of her dress, tugging the fabric and her bra down, exposing one of her breasts.

He held her nipple with his thumb and forefinger. He rubbed and twisted the swollen numb to her liking. She dug her face into the crook of his neck as she moaned louder than before.

Once he was done painting her neck, he moved onto her chest and devoured her. He moistened the erected tip as he circled his tongue around. He delicately bit her as he pressured his hardened member onto her heat, probably soaking wet.

Penny bit onto his shirt as she restrained herself from getting louder as Taehyung's hips moved in motion. "Kitten, you taste fucking good." His voice vibrated on her skin. His clothed bulge wanted to feel more of her, it was throbbing by the second until it could finally reach her.

But then she suddenly got quieter and quieter. Her grip weakened as he felt arms sliding off and her legs undoing around him. With fast reflexes, he wrapped her waist as he saw her head hanging on her neck.

"Sweetheart?" Taehyung asked confusingly. When he grabbed her chin to lift her gaze up, he was hit with the unexpected.

Penny fell asleep on him.

She probably got so drunk that she blacked out in the middle of their intense make-out session. A tiny snore released out of her mouth as she went into a deep sleep.

He tried shaking her but her head flew back, exposing all the reddened and purple hues on her neck made by yours truly.

Not knowing what to do but knew he couldn't go any further, he fixed her dress and covered her boob since he realized they were outside in public.

The sleeping girl looked fine but he wasn't.

"Hey, Princess!"

Taehyung snapped his head to see an intoxicated Jungkook and a somewhat sobered up Jimin. The younger adhered to his older as the two giggled to stay up.

"Where's Lenny?" Jimin asked, using one of her many nicknames.

"Uhh," The prince stumbled with his words as he carried the girl bridal style. She nuzzled into his arms, trying to be as cozy as she can be. "Here."

The high Jungkook gasped as he pointed, "Oh, shit!" Jimin followed his finger before his eyes widened. "What the hell were you guys doing?"

Taehyung didn't need to look down to know what they were looking at. He still had an erection on him and it wasn't gonna go down any soon.

~

Told you they were gonna kiss huehuehue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
21.3K 332 32
.... Yoongi is a famous rapper/song writer Jungkook is a famous YouTuber (video games and singing covers) Jimin is a famous instagram model Jin is...
310K 18.5K 50
[COMPLETED + EDITED] To get in the National High School of Seoul, was not a right, but a privilege. Getting accepted meant that you were the best o...
72.2K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...